10 Best Hotels To Stay In Robledillo de la Vera Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Robledillo de la Vera Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Robledillo de la Vera Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robledillo de la Vera Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robledillo de la Vera Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Robledillo de la Vera Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Robledillo de la Vera Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Robledillo De La Vera Extremadura:
Mirador de La Portilla
Mirador de La Portilla is located in Jarandilla de la Vera, 24 miles from Plasencia and 14 miles from Hervás. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Some rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing and biking. Baños de Montemayor is 16 miles from Mirador de La Portilla, and Béjar is 18 miles from the property.
- The location, serenity, food and staff were all tops.
We were given room 209 in Block 2 which had a large private balcony with amazing views of the mountains and the river. This block seemed to have the best views.
The room was large, spacious and very clean.
It is set just north of the town so is a 10
minute walk to the town itself.
If you plan to walk into the town, as we did, be aware that there is part of the road with no pavement, but there is a little path to the right that you can cut down to bypass the road.
- Very friendly and helpful management and staff. Comfortable and spacious room with balcony and view overlooking the river.
- Staffs were very helpful. Amazing view from the balcony.
- Las vistas de la habitación espectaculares, muy amplia y muy limpia
Hotel Rural Spa Don Juan de Austria
One of our best sellers in Jarandilla de la Vera! Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural Spa Don Juan de Austria is located in Jarandilla de la Vera, just 24 miles from Plasencia. Hervás is 14 miles from the property.All units are air conditioned and feature a TV. Every unit is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Baños de Montemayor is 17 miles from Rural Don Juan de Austria, and Béjar is 19 miles away.
- I loved the location, the breakfast, the energies. it was very relaxing. very close to a castle, and a 5 minute drive away from a place where you can ride a horse through amazing landscapes.
- We were there in mid-week in Winter and only very few other guests were there at the same time. That didn’t stop the excellent and friendly staff to heat up the whole place including the excellent Spa, put on a full breakfast buffet with all extras and make us feel that the place was ours ! Rarely felt that much welcome in any place.
- Maravillosa experiencia, son encantadores, atentos y con un restaurante de 10. Vacaciones geniales sin duda volveremos y las camas invitaban al descanso que es lo que ibamos buscando.
- El cuarto de baño, es original.Después de la sesión de spa te ofrecían un zumo de cortesía a la salida.
- La habitación es estupenda. El hotel muy tranquilo. El desayuno es buffet muy completo y rico. La ubicación es muy buena enfrente del parador. Muy recomendable para visitar la zona que es muy bonita y con encanto. La chica de recepción nos ofreció información turística de la zona.
Hotel Rural Abadía de Yuste
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Rural Abadía de Yuste offers accommodations in Cuacos de Yuste. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels and DVD player is available.Plasencia is 20 miles from Hotel Rural Abadía Yuste, and Hervás is 14 miles from the property.
- ok place , a bit run down and lacking useful furniture in room. Room also a bit cold for January but managed to heat it up a bit – very open plan architecture. More suited for a summer stay when it would be great. `Good breakfast and smiley staff on whole. Village location in the Vera, which is a delightful place and worth a visit for genuine Spanish experience. Given a box of smoked paprika on departure which was a nice touch.
This was a really beautiful hotel, highly recommended. Traditional Spanish feel and beautiful patio and garden area in the Spanish style. Lovely spacious room with traditional decor. very well equipped. Large comfortable double bed. Great location in the middle of La Vera and close to the Monastery. Wish we’d realised about the swimming pool earlier! Friendly staff, patient with my poor Spanish, nice evening meal – they even had patates bravas (which strangely we found nowhere else!!) Even got a present of a little tin of pimenton at the end!
- Large room, “typical” interieur, good heating (which war absolutely necessary in April), birds singing all day long (as in nearly all Extremadura – maybe only in spring?), the village Guacos and its surroundings
- Excellent location to wander round pretty old village. Hotel had a lot of character and charm.
- El hotel en sí es muy bonito y no hay ruidos de ningún tipo. Muy bueno para descansar y desconectar. La chica que nos atendió muy amable y simpática.
Hotel Valles de Gredos
Set in the middle of Dehesa Boyal and Talayuela Golf Course, this hotel provides smart and stylish accommodation and is perfect for those looking for a relaxing holiday in the sun.Wake up with a hearty breakfast in the hotel’s cafeteria, before heading out for a visit to the picturesque villages in the surroundings in the morning sunshine. You can return to Talayuela’s restaurant to grab a light lunch.In the afternoon, you can unwind by the swimming pool – soak up the sun and take a dip to cool off in the hot midday sun.Retire to your stylish and spacious room in the early evening to get some rest and freshen up. Then go for a tasty, 3-course dinner in the elegant on-site restaurant. You can also enjoy the lovely views of the course and surrounding countryside from the restaurant.
The sleeping comfort was very good, the rooms are equipped with big beds.
Nice View to the mountains.
The Hotel is nice situated in a quite area.
- Las vistas desde la habitación y el comedor son preciosas.
- Lo mejor es: el personal, siempre amable, atento y dispuesto. La ubicación ideal para desconectar. El spa es pequeño pero perfecto para relajarse y suele estar poco concurrido. Y por supuesto, poder llevar a mi perrita, a la que le prestaron cama y cuencos y teníamos salida directa a la terraza. Las habitaciones son insonorizadas así que no escuchamos casi nada.
- para cenar la sugerencia del chef nos encantó y el precio estupendo
- El personal. Con los problemas que tuvimos supieron hacerlo lo mejor posible respecto a las instalaciones. La cama era comoda
- The sleeping comfort was very good, the rooms are equipped with big beds.
Hotel Ruta Imperial
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, Hotel Ruta Imperial is located in Jarandilla de la Vera, just 24 miles from Plasencia. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Views of the pool, river or garden are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a tour desk at the property.Hervás is 14 miles from Hotel Ruta Imperial, and Baños de Montemayor is 17 miles from the property.
Pues la experiencia fue un poco rara porque nos quedamos solo unas horas para hacer un siesta. Por lo cual es difícil hacer una valoración.
Booking nos mando un mail avisándonos que la noche que estábamos alojados ahí se iba celebrar una boda, pero no lo vimos (despiste de mi parte).
Por ese motivo decidimos no pasar la noche ahí ya que la música llegaba bastante fuerte hasta nuestra habitación.
Pero el hotel está muy bien, buenos cuartos y buen vista si te toca del lado de la montaña.
- Un hotel rural con unas bonitas vistas a la sierra, Y muy cerca del puente romano. Perfecto para desconectar de la ciudad durante unos días.
- La habitación familiar es maravillosa. Las niños disfrutaron mucho con su planta de arriba.
- Hotel muy acogedor, el personal amable, la habitación estaba bien y el desayuno bueno.
- Las vistas. La amabilidad del personal…todo en general
- Pues la experiencia fue un poco rara porque nos quedamos solo unas horas para hacer un siesta. Por lo cual es difícil hacer una valoración.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Moregón offers accommodations in Cuacos de Yuste. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a tour desk at the property.Plasencia is 20 miles from Hotel Moregón, and Hervás is 14 miles from the property.
- La ubicación es estupenda, a un paso de todo, y la recepcionista muy amable y nos asesoró de todo lo que teníamos que visitar durante nuestra estancia, y no sólo eso, sino que tuvo el detalle de regalarnos un bote de pimentón, resumiendo totalmente recomendable
- El personal encantador, nos regalaron un bote de pimenton de la vera al llegar!!Estaba limpio y olía muy bien
- La habitación era amplia y las camas cómodas. En el centro del pueblo, en el Valle de Vera y cerca del Valle del Jerte. Muy buena relación calidad precio. Nos regalaron pimentón como detalle de bienvenida.
- La limpieza y la atencion. La cama cómoda y el baño amplio.
- Todo limpio y la habitación muy grande. Había jueguetes para la peque.
Parador de Jarandilla de la Vera
Sheltered by the magnificent landscape of the Vera and Tiétar Valley, this hotel is set in a castle dating from the 15th century – perfect for a peaceful break in the Extremaduran countryside.The ancient stone walls, courtyards and towers of the Parador de Jarandilla de la Vera have hosted many historic figures through the centuries, including the Holy Roman Emperor, Charles V. Its careful renovation maintained its Medieval feel while adding more modern features such as an outdoor swimming pool. Here you can cool off after enjoying the sunshine in the pretty grounds.The hotel is surrounded by lakes and forests of oak and chestnut. This amazing setting makes it ideal for those who enjoy tranquility and outdoor activities such walking, cycling, horseback riding.Finish off your relaxing day in the hotel restaurant, where you can try the delicious local cuisine offered.
- It’s an outstanding hotel in a beautiful building. The dinner was excellent and the setting for cocktails on the terrace was amazing.
- Super location, friendly staff, nice pool with garden, restaurant with patio (excellent for dinner in warm climate)
We stayed in the castle tower
Staff was very friendly
Dinner was excellent
- The Breakfast buffet was excellent! Wild Game and traditional sausages, loads of local cheeses, and the usual breakfast drinks to go with pastries.
This Parador is one of the historic buildings in the ensemble – a castle in fact! The staff were friendly, the location was in a very scenic area and the food excellent.
Hotel Llano Tineo
Located in Villanueva de la Vera in the region of Extremadura, 25 miles from Hervás, Hotel Llano Tineo features a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or pool. Each room has a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baños de Montemayor is 26 miles from Hotel Llano Tineo, and Béjar is 25 miles from the property.
- The hotel and staff were very friendly, food was excellent and value for money. Nothing was too much trouble for all staff. We only spoke a few words of Spanish but with their help we managed to get everything we needed. The ambience of the hotel was amazing
- We were only there one night but would have liked to stay for many more. It’s a pitch perfect place with excellent food, good wine and wonderfully hospitable staff who managed to make us feel welcome despite the lack of more than a few words of a common language. It’s just a great little hotel!
- Always freshly prepared food, very sensible menu, staff incredibly helpful and so willing to please. Beautiful setting, lovely, lovely, lovely!
- The owners are such nice and warm people, trying their best to make one feel welcomed. The hotel is in the countryside, very quiet, lovely garden and surrounded by meadows and mountain views. Extremely clean, cosy and relaxing. Everything is very well kept. Very good homemade breakfast. Highly recommended, would definitely stay there again
- Beautiful location, best breakfasts ever and wonderful, friendly hosts with brilliant suggestions for sightseeing.
Located in Jaraiz de la Vera, 18 miles from Plasencia, La Casona features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. The hotel has an outdoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms have a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play tennis at this hotel, and the area is popular for hiking. Hervás is 16 miles from La Casona, and Baños de Montemayor is 19 miles from the property.
- Las vistas, lo bien preparado que lo tienen, el ambiente de paz y relajación. Los niños disfrutaron mucho corriendo por el jardín.
- La ubicación, en plena naturaleza. Dormir escuchando cantar las ranas y los grillos. Despertar con el canto de los gallos y los pájaros
- La zona es muy bonita, con pista de padel, bonitas vistas.
El entorno es estupendo, bonito y muy tranquilo, en mitad de la naturaleza.
El bungalow muy acogedor y tranquilo.
La comida es exquisita, hay que comunicar antes lo que vas a comer, pero esta buenisimo. La carne a la brasa, sencillamente espectacular.
- Lugar precioso, cabañas muy acogedoras y calentitas. Comida casera riquísima y personal muy atento y amable. Muy bonito el salón decorado de navidad.
Hotel Valle del Jerte Los Arenales
Located in Jerte in the region of Extremadura, 26 miles from La Alberca, Hotel Valle del Jerte Los Arenales features a seasonal outdoor pool and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is available.You will find a tour desk at the property.Plasencia is 21 miles from Hotel Valle Los Arenales, and Hervás is 6 miles from the property.
- Good location, very close to the walking routes. A bit old, but clean
- La letra de la recepcionista en el check in y el desayuno aprueba raspado.
- La cercanía para visitar la garganta de los Infiernos
- La cama era muy cómoda y estaba muy buen ubicado el hotel. Además había mucho espacio en el parking para dejar el coche bien situado
- Desayuno buffet correcto. Tiene aparcamiento propio.
Top Hotels In Robledillo De La Vera Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Robledillo de la Vera Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Robledillo de la Vera Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Robledillo de la Vera Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!