10 Best Hotels To Stay In Robledillo Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Robledillo Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Robledillo Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robledillo Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robledillo Castile and Leon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Robledillo Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Robledillo Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Robledillo Castile And Leon:
Posada Real Restaurante El Linar Del Zaire
Located in Burgohondo, 17 miles from Ávila, Posada Real Restaurante El Linar Del Zaire features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. The hotel has a seasonal outdoor pool and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Views of the pool, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub and bidet. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Arenas de San Pedro is 21 miles from Posada Real Linar Zaire, and Candeleda is 30 miles away.
We were originally put in a room with a few issues but, once we made these known, we were moved to a room in perfect order with a great view of the surrounding hills.
Dinner was great and breakfast was really good.
In all, a great place to relax and unwind away from it all.
- The town is very quiet, as is the hotel, which is on the main road in a primarily residential area. Good parking. Once inside, one can’t help but be impressed with the traditional features. The cobble and flagstone floors at ground level were particularly interesting. Enormous comfortable room, good facilities. Good evening meal and breakfast. Attentive host.
Staff helped to choose Wifi so it would sometimes work. When we asked for more toast at breakfast the staff were shocked but brought out more toast.
The rocking chair in our room. Pop music played on the terrace.
The staff were friendly and attentive. Good variety for breakfast. The fireplace was a nice feature.
The room was great. The room heating is via ventilation ducts so you can almost instantly warm the room.
- Desayuno muy bueno y variado. Horario amplio para no tener que levantarte con prisas.Las habitaciones muy espaciosas,muy confortable, decoración rústica y trato familiar.Bonitas vistas y entorno muy tranquilo ideal para desconectar y relajarte.Piscina para el verano muy recomendable tanto para familias como parejas. Volveré y por supuesto lo recomendaré seguro.
- We were originally put in a room with a few issues but, once we made these known, we were moved to a room in perfect order with a great view of the surrounding hills.
One of our top picks in Avila.Located beside Ávila’s cathedral, this Medieval-style hotel is set in a 14th-century palace and forms part of the city’s UNESCO World Heritage Site. It offers elegant rooms and free Wi-Fi.The Palacio Valderrabanos features authentic interiors, with wooden doors, coats of armor and ancient artwork. It includes a lounge area and the Fogón de Santa Teresa Restaurant serves traditional Castillian cuisine.Rooms at Palacio Valderrabanos are equipped with a minibar, safe and air conditioning. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and amenities.The Santa Teresa Convent and Museum is 1,300 feet away, while the Santo Tomas Monastery is less than a 10 minute walk from the palace.
- Traditional design and nice areas to sit. Quiet rooms with lots of space and easy to the castle and city for walks. It stated parking available, however this was in nearby car park and directions not given prior to arrival for drop off of luggage.
- Quiet, comfortable, good sized rooms, good “menu del dia” dinner. Amin looked after 8 tables & the bar with great efficiency & courtesy!Good location for Antequera Ciudad train station.
- Great location in front of the Cathedral. Comfortable room and bed.
Big and nice toilet
- Very good breakfast, elegant lobby where you ca read and relax.
Hotel Restaurante Sonsoles
Hotel Restaurante Sonsoles offers accommodations in Ávila. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a flat-screen TV.There is a shared lounge at the property.El Escorial is 29 miles from Posada Sonsoles, and Guadarrama is 31 miles away.
Access to room from car park on same level
Food, staff, location, friendliness and welcome
- It is in the most beautiful location. Attentive staff and wonderful owners. Warm ans friendly.
- The accomodation is simple but comfortable with all the expected facilities and the location is unusual in that it is on the grounds of an old convent which is a well known religious site. A couple of kilometres from the rather unexciting town of Avila, it is peaceful and relaxing – the staff are charming and the food is so amazing that it fully justifies a considerable detour..
- Very easy in and out. Free parking. Situated in a beautiful park setting. Staff had excellent attitude. Owner was delightful! Room was very comfy. Very close to Avila city center….5-10 min by car.
- Klaus was a great host.. Arrived late but he fed us and was very welcoming. Lovely place to stay with great views of Avila.
- Access to room from car park on same level
Hotel Don Carmelo
One of our top picks in Avila.Set opposite San Antonio Park, Don Carmelo has easy access to Ávila’s old town and offers free entry to its gym. Rooms feature free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.Guests can relax in the hotel’s recreation area with table football, ping pong and board games. There is also a communal lounge with a TV and free newspapers are available.The Hotel Don Carmelo’s café offers light meals and a selection of Iberian ham and cured meats. A cold buffet breakfast is also served.This urban hotel is conveniently located within 15 minutes’ walk of Ávila’s attractions, such as the Santa Teresa convent, the cathedral and the city walls. It is also near bus and train stations.
- Modern hotel in good location with secure bike parking in garage.
- the staff were friendly and very helpful. the gym was very good and opn from 0700 to 2400 hrs.
- The room and location was absolutely fine for on night. We had an easy walk into the old town. Reception staff ve y friendly
- The location extramuros allowed us to park 2 cars 10 m from the hotel entrance, and on weekends park there is free (the Hotel has his own park, too). The hotel staff told us this, thanks!
- La comunicación con el centro y el personal del hotel y limpieza
Palacio de los Velada
One of our top picks in Avila.In an impressive 16th-century palace, the Palacio de los Velada offers luxurious rooms with elegant furnishings and air conditioning. A beautiful arched gallery surrounds the bright, central courtyard.Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property and there is an internet corner. Guests can enjoy satellite TV in the cafeteria.El Tostado restaurant features stunning chandeliers and serves typical food from the region. Palacio de los Velada also has an English-style bar.The hotel is in Ávila, across from the cathedral and 1,700 feet from the Santa Teresa Convent and Museum. The train station is half a mile away.
- Beautiful Hotel, close by the Cathedral. Very clean and quiet.
- The internal courtyard is really special – it feels very luxurious.
- Beautiful hotel in terrific location right beside the cathedral. Everything was in close proximity. Hotel staff were very helpful and professional.
- Everything was good. Great renovation, great location, great meal. Comfortable, five steps away an astonishing cathedral door. No problem with garage parking but a little expensive. Perhaps one of the best breakfasts I ever had in hotels the last times.
- Setting of this hotel which was originally a palace was amazing. What a way to see this incredible attraction. Sitting in the court yard cafe was a great experience. Avila was a fantastic place to visit, historical interest and lots to do and see.
Hotel San Antonio
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel San Antonio offers accommodations in Ávila, just 30 miles from El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk, a shared lounge, gift shop and shops at the property.San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 29 miles from Hotel San Antonio, and Arévalo is 28 miles away.
- The hotel is close to the train and national bus station. But also close to the city bus (1 and 4) that can take you around the city. Room was clean and quiet, with a big bathroom.
- close to train station, cheap restaurant, fair price, clean room
Very quiet for city location
All the boxes ticked
He estado dos veces. La otra vez genial pero esta vez regular, el wifi nos venía cuando queria, el baño olía a alcantarilla y un poco viejo .
Escuchaba al vecino de al lado roncar como si estuviera a mi lado durmiendo
Un poco desastre
La chica de la limpieza la doy un 10 por lo amable que ha sido con nosotros
La recepción nunca había nadie, y pone no subir comida y la gente hasta fumaba marihuana en los pasillos
La situación geográfica del hotel era muy buena, cerca de la estación de tren y a diez minutos del centro histórico de Ávila.
Para un hotel de dos estrellas el alojamiento fue muy cómodo.
El restaurante es de buena calidad.
Palacio de Monjaraz
One of our top picks in Avila.Palacio de Monjaraz is located in Ávila, just 31 miles from El Escorial. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 29 miles from Palacio de Monjaraz, and Arévalo is 28 miles away.
A walled town with plenty to enjoy but car parking is difficult but underground car parks within an 8-10 mins walk to the hotel
- Loved the location; the size of the room, bathroom, lounge, staff, etc
- Had a very enjoyable stay, very clean hotel . nice four poster bed . very convenient to shops and to walk the wall, plenty of places to visit
Nice ancient building in a great location
Our bikes were well looked after.
- The receptionist was very accommodating and helpful.
- A walled town with plenty to enjoy but car parking is difficult but underground car parks within an 8-10 mins walk to the hotel
Parador de Ávila
Located in the historic quarter of the charming town, this 16th-century Palace has been beautifully renovated and stands within pretty gardens – enjoy meals in the fabulous restaurant.Walk up to the entrance through the enchanting maze and admire the impressive façade of the Parador Ávila. As you enter, you will feel the grandeur of the palace with the high ceilings, attractive tiling on the granite floor and the elegant decor.Take a walk through the Parador Ávila’s special gardens which contain archeological remains. Enjoy a morning coffee in the pleasant inner courtyard which has a glass ceiling and a charming cafe-bar.Dine in the magnificent restaurant of the Parador Ávila. You can enjoy excellently prepared traditional dishes accompanied by views over the gardens and the wonderful city walls of this magical city.
- Front desk staff was exceptional, especially Elena!
- The Parador is an ancient stone mansion that has been enlarged. The basic modernisation was done a long time ago, perhaps more than 40 years ago and it is undergoing some renovation.
Restaurant, cafe bar and food quality excellent.
Staff very helpful and friendly.
Lovely old property.
Warm and inviting.
- Great location, excellent room, with a fine view and available parking.
- Breakfast selection good. General ambience was peaceful and friendly. Staff efficient and not overbearing. Good size room.
Hotel Exe Reina Isabel
The hotel is situated in the center of town, 350 feet from the train station and 1,300 feet from the walled historic quarter with all its attractions.The comfortable rooms are classic and well-equipped with little extras such as a pillow menu. There are exquisite event rooms that provide a lovely setting for any type of meeting or celebration.The establishment also runs a restaurant, San Millán, right in the center of town where you can sample traditional Castillian cuisine.
- Very friendly and comfortable. Good WIFI. Easy access to town – bus, taxi even walk isn’t too far. Ideal for train station travelers. Very good breakfast – top marks here
- Very nice hotel, good service and very well located.
- Very professional and friendly staff. Good beds. Wonderful classic style decor throughout the hotel.
- Really great hotel! Nice staff, nice room, and convienent location (3min from the train station).
- La cama amplia y cómoda. La habitación en su conjunto
El Encanto Hotel & Cafetería
Located in the Old Town of Avila neighborhood in Ávila, 31 miles from El Escorial, El Encanto Hotel & Gastro Espacio features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. San Lorenzo de El Escorial is 29 miles from El Encanto Hotel & Gastro Espacio, and Arévalo is 28 miles away.
- Excellent location in the middle of Avila. Awesome extra large double bed!!! I will definitely go back again. Very recommendable
- This was a really lovely hotel within the old walled city of Avila. It had easy access to all the town’s attractions and restaurants. It was very new and had been beautifully appointed with great facilities. The rooms were huge!
- Fantastic location in the midst of the old old town. Rooms very modern and clean. Nice big bed.
This is a modern hotel built within an old building, central to the sights, bars and restaurants of Avila. A taxi to the hotel from the station cost about 7 Euros.
The interior decor is modern and stylish, with an inner courtyard where you can sit and eat/drink, a bar and tables outside, across the street.
Our room was quite large, on the second floor. The bathroom consisted of a sink, shower, toilet and bidet, all very clean, fully tiled and with free Eco-friendly toiletries. There was enough hanging space for clothes and lots of lighting choices.
I would stay at this hotel again when visiting Avila.
Air con was playing up but the duty manager and his boss were not going to be beaten. They fixed it and were so pleasant.
Top Hotels In Robledillo Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Robledillo Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Robledillo Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Robledillo Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!