10 Best Hotels To Stay In Roble Alto Heredia – Top Hotel Reviews
Roble Alto Heredia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Roble Alto Heredia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Roble Alto Heredia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Roble Alto Heredia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Roble Alto Heredia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Roble Alto Heredia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Roble Alto Heredia:
Hotel Chalet Tirol
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Chalet Tirol offers accommodations in Alto del Roble, just 10 miles from San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is concierge services at the property.Alajuela is 10 miles from Hotel Chalet Tirol, and Escazú is 11 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 9 miles away.
- Quaint place in a cool location surrounded by cypress trees. Good mountain getaway.
- Food was awesome and the restauarant service for dinner was perfect.
TIPICO BREAKFAST! The coffee! Forest Preserves! Lunch soups & salads.
The setting, brook, jungle, walking path. Housekeeper Wilma is a real champ, helping graciously with translating a document – as well as taking care of all other room needs.
- Excellent restaurant, live music and good service in the hotel
- Beautiful property, gardens, and buildings. Food was tasty.
La Catalina Hotel & Suites
Featuring free WiFi, a year-round outdoor pool and a sun terrace, La Catalina Hotel & Suites offers accommodations in Heredia. The hotel has a hot tub and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides car rental. San José is 10 miles from La Catalina & Suites, and Alajuela is 5 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 6 miles from La Catalina Hotel & Suites.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Monte Campana Heredia
Located in Birrí, 10 miles from San José, Hotel Monte Campana Heredia features a seasonal outdoor pool and playground. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.There is room service and gift shop at the property.Alajuela is 6 miles from Hotel Monte Campana Heredia, and Escazú is 9 miles from the property. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 6 miles away.
- The place is really nice and both of our rooms were kinda nice. It does have a lot to do which is good. Canopy, paintball, etc..
- the accommodations where great, and the restaurant for dinner was excellent
Restaurant on site.
Activities on site
Hotel grounds are in the forest.
about 30 minutes from the airport and within an hour drive to national parks, volcanos and waterfalls
- The place was incredibly beautiful and the family environment is just awesomely relaxing
- The property is filled with things to keep you occupied (swimming pools, Jacuzzis, water slides, other activities at an additional cost). Lots of nature including a short walk to a waterfall where you can dive and swim. Excellent for kids of all ages.
Hotel Buena Vista
Located in Alajuela in the region of Alajuela, 12 miles from San José, Hotel Buena Vista features a playground and terrace. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Every room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is free shuttle service, a shared lounge, a gift shop, and a shops at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Escazú is 10 miles from Hotel Buena Vista, and Heredia is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 4.3 miles from the property.
- The bed was extremely comfortable with lovely bedding. Good quality towels.
Food was very good, both Breakfast and Dinner
Indoor common areas were nice
Parking was close to lobby
Hotel owner greeted guests at breakfast
- I loved walking the coffee trail. The grounds are well maintained and the flowers were beautiful. There are separate cottages near the coffee trail for families or larger groups. They looked really nice. They have a security gate that is locked just before dark so only guests can enter the property. The restaurant was very accommodating. They packaged our breakfast to go since we had a very early flight. The beds were very comfortable and the rooms were very nice. Loved everything about this property!
The bed was wonderful. The eggs,if you’re really picky
Could be an issue, seems “over light”did not compute!😂 but an egg is an egg and was not an issue for me!
Friendly and incredibility accomodating staff…this was our third visit here…and we continue to be impressed. Transportation provided to and from
SJO. On-site restaurant provides excellent meals. Excursions to nearby points of interest are offered for a reasonable fee. Guests come from everywhere…the majority from Europe.
We will return our next trip to Costa Rica.
Airport Hotel Costa Rica
One of our top picks in Alajuela.Surrounded by native trees and gardens, this hotel is next to Pan American Highway, 2.5 miles from Juan Santamaría International Airport. It offers a pool and free airport shuttle.Rooms at Airport Hotel Costa Rica are air conditioned and spacious, featuring cable TV, free Wi-Fi and free local calls. They offer nice views of Alajuela´s rich natural landscape.Guests enjoy a daily buffet breakfast with tropical fruits, as well as regional cuisine and vegetarian dishes. Room service is available.Airport Hotel Costa Rica has also a tour desk and provides currency exchange. Free parking is supplied on site, and the airport shuttle service is available 24 hours a day.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Property was safe, secure and quiet. Hotel paid for our taxi to the airport the morning we left.
- We arrived late at night at the airport – no particular expectations of the hotel. Shuttle (via taxi) arrangement worked well. Check in quick and easy, staff pleasant and efficient. Hotel more attractive and interesting than we had expected – it would not be unpleasant to spend more time here, unlike many airport hotels. Breakfast good.
- Good restaurant nice grounds free airport transportation
- Spent a night here before my early flight home. Perfectly located near the airport and the free shuttle there is a definite bonus. Room was just as advertised and the bed was super comfortable. There is a restaurant on-site for added convenience. Service was great all around. I fully plan on spending another night here (before and/or after my flight) on my next trip to Costa Rica.
- For an overnight stay in route to the airport it was a good value.
El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse
Showcasing a sauna and fitness center, El Rodeo Estancia Boutique Hotel & Steakhouse is located in San Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play tennis at the hotel. San José is 9 miles from El Rodeo Steak House, and Alajuela is 3 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Basic but pretty good hotel for what you pay for. The steakhouse did not disappoint.
- Friendly staff and a good room. It’s not fancy, but the bed is very comfortable and everything is clean,
Nice place, Huge Rooms ,with Huge Bathroom.
We Stayed One night ,because next day we had early morning flight, great Hotel, good Stuff.
- Great location for the Airport, staff were very friendly and the rooms were very clean
- Close to airport. Excellent food in steak house. Nice grounds and seating areas.
Poas Volcano Lodge
Located in Vara Blanca in the region of Heredia, 17 miles from San José, Poas Volcano Lodge features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Alajuela is 11 miles from Poas Volcano Lodge, and Escazú is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Juan Santamaría International Airport, 12 miles from the property.
Common facilities were excellent.
The lobby and library are very cozy with fresh cakes and drinks at discretion, interesting Costa Rican readings, the restaurant serving excellent local organic food, the staff extremely helpful and nice.
The rooms were clean, room service was outstanding. When it got cold they placed a hot water warmer under the blankets, a nice touch.
- The 1950’s Frank Lloyd Wright style architecture of the hotel was very unique and quaint. The food in the hotel restaurant was excellent as was the service.
- Breakfast was excellent. Special places to hang out. Love the little stoves for heat in the common rooms. Beautiful view.
- Peaceful environment. Big room with a nice Poas volcano view (note that the volcano park is closed for security since April 2017, so you cannot visit the craters). Very good restaurant (the best in our Costa Rica trip). Beautiful common hotel areas (lounge, …). Very kind staff. Good service.
Hotel design is the key thing what we remember: cozy style, library, restaurant, rooms with wooden floor.
Views (if it’s not cloudy) are also memorable – here we understand, why Costa Rica is often called Central American Switzerland.
They have their own trails, but it was too messy/dirty to pass all of them.
Recommend it for 2 day stay.
- Common facilities were excellent.
Xandari Resort & Spa
One of our top picks in Alajuela – and a guest favorite.
Xandari Resort & Spa offers accommodations in Alajuela. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and terrace, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.San José is 13 miles from Xandari Resort & Spa, and Escazú is 11 miles away. Juan Santamaría International Airport is 4.3 miles from the property.
- Location high in the mountains overlooking Alajuela and San Jose was beautiful and kept the temperatures cool while down below in the city the weather was stifling hot. No A/C on property but none needed with the cool breezes. Loved the unique architecture and artwork too.
- The gardens surrounding the hotel are superb. You can walk around the gardens and visit the natural waterfalls; I particularly enjoyed being able to plant an Avocado tree during my visit.
- The property is beautiful and staff is very friendly. They even gave us a togo breakfast since we were leaving early for the airport. There is a hiking trail with waterfalls on the property. 3 pools. Dinner was great- we had arroz con pollo and arroz con camarones. The room had a balcony with a view of the trees and it had high ceilings and there was nice art and sculptures throughout the premises. We did not try the spa since we were only there one night. It only took us 35min to get to the airport with traffic in the morning. If you are going to the waterfalls on the property, do noy wear flip flops, bring water- lots of stairs! Very nice hotel.
Breakfast excellent , great selection
Of breads and fruit. dinner sounded great on menu but a little disappointing in taste. Most staff very good ( especially Luis) but another male staff very indifferent re use of business office and said airport was only 20 mins away, took 45 mins. Would be pleasant to have blankets or shawls at dinner when nights are chilly
- The design, the room ambiance, the gardens (amazingly beautiful) and the staff (just lovely)
DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari San Jose – Costa Rica
Showcasing an outdoor pool and spa center, DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari San Jose – Costa Rica is located in San José, just 5 miles from Alajuela. The hotel has a sauna and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM and a hairdresser’s at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Escazú is 4 miles from DoubleTree Hilton Cariari San Jose, and Heredia is 3.2 miles away. The nearest airport is Tobías Bolaños International Airport, 1.9 miles from DoubleTree by Hilton Cariari San Jose – Costa Rica.
Asuncion is a great choice for travelers interested in sightseeing, friendly locals and restaurants.
- Huge room, beautiful pool area, great spa, excellent room service, good margaritas…..
- The room was clean and spacious. The entire hotel was clean and the staff was very friendly and made us feel welcome.
- Good location for airport. Great facilities. Well equipped gym which can be difficult to find in hotels. Bed was enormous and very comfortable. Staff were all friendly and helpful
- I enjoyed the comfortable bed and the jacuzzi and the friendly staff. Quick access to taxis for the airport and the pool area.
- The property / grounds were VERY well maintained, immaculate! The beds were also AMAZING!
Featuring free WiFi and a fitness center, Studio Hotel offers accommodations in San José. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are provided. Views of the mountains, garden or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, business center, concierge services and a hairdresser’s at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Alajuela is 6 miles from Studio Hotel, and Escazú is 3.5 miles from the property. Tobías Bolaños International Airport is 3.7 miles away.
- I liked the style of the hotel it was a modern and very beautiful and very clean the breakfast was great the size of the hotel was not too big and easy to get around
- very friendly welcome, good staff, covered parking, proximity to a few restaurants, decent breakfast.
- the food was excellent. all service & staff were great
- Room was comfortable. The staff were great. Welcome drinks on arrival.
A wonderfully warm welcome
Top Hotels In Roble Alto Heredia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Roble Alto Heredia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Roble Alto Heredia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Roble Alto Heredia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!