10 Best Hotels To Stay In Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Robion En Luberon Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
L’Oasis’ restaurant serves modern cuisine. It offers breakfast, lunch and dinner on the hotel’s shaded terrace or in the dining room.L’Oasis also has a garden where guests can relax or enjoy a game of table tennis or pétanque.The terrace and garden overlook the Luberon Massif mountains 3.5 kilometres away.The Hotel Restaurant L’Oasis is 12 kilometres from the A7 motorway. Avignon and the Palais des Papes, are 30 kilometres away. The hotel offers free parking.
- That the bar stayed late and it was an amazing hotel
Very comfortable bed. Slept great. Great air conditioning. Reasonably
good shower and bathroom.
- The staff was friendly and even though they spoke no English they made their best to make us feel comfortable. There is an onsite restaurant where to have lunch.
- Me and my 10 months daughter had a swim in the lovely pool. The private parking is large. There are different restaurants, bars, markets close to the hotel.
- Budget accommodation in the luberon national park near the lavender fields.
Domaine de la Petite Isle – Luberon
The air-conditioned guest rooms are equipped with en suite facilities, a TV, telephone, tea and coffee maker and work desk. The Superior and Privilege rooms have a terrace or balcony.Start the day with the buffet breakfast. Later, enjoy a meal in the hotel’s restaurant. Guests can choose from a large selection of innovative and traditional specialties, prepared with fresh, local ingredients. Eat on the shady terrace when the weather is nice.During your stay, enjoy the peace and quiet and the lovely surrounding countryside. The free on-site parking is convenient for guests exploring the area by car.
- Beautiful place, close to river and many activities do do.
- All facilities. Scenery. Swimming pool. Close to town. Large bed. wifi.
- Very friendly and helpful staff. The grounds were beautiful.
- Good dinners, and good breakfast. Beautiful town, and nice view by river.
- Comfortable bed. Staff very accommodating. Quiet!
Hotel Les Oliviers
Les Oliviers provides air-conditioned rooms and suites, equipped with en suite bathrooms, refrigerators and a private terrace. The suites also have kitchenettes.A continental breakfast can be provided with a reservation made the day before and for a supplement. The breakfast includes fresh fruits, fresh orange juice and local products. The hotel’s La Marinade restaurant serves evening homemade meals upon request.The village has shops and a country market each Sunday morning. A hot tub and massages are available for an extra cost.The Lavender Museum is 650 feet from the hotel. Free private parking is available on-site.
- such a peaceful setting,perfect hub for exploring the area,breakfast -really tasty (homemade jams are superb!!) and the owners couldn`t do enough for you-very helpful and friendly!!
- Staff first class. Bed extremely comfortable. Plenty of space for the dog. Car parked by the cabin, easy to unload. Food and wine good. Also plenty of restaurants in the village. Pool area looked nice but unfortunately we had the mistral so unable to use the pool.
- We love Isabelle was super nice very very friendly . And the young girl who was cleaning super?
- The two owners were excellent Didier with the food and Isabel front of house and a great host
- The environment of the hotel is very good. Location is at the back of the Lavender Museum. The lady at the reception desk is very nice. Great stay!
Hotel le Relais du Luberon
All of the non-smoking rooms at Hotel le Relais du Luberon includes a work desk. Each room is also equipped with a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room, and there is also a bar with a terrace. Numerous restaurants can be found within 650 feet of the hotel.The city of Cavaillon with its train station is 6.2 miles away and Avignon is reached by car in 40 minutes. The hotel is a 1-hour drive from Aix-en-Provence. The village of Gordes and the Sénanque Abbey are at 4.3 miles and l’Isle sur la Sorgue with its antiquarians is 5 miles away. Transfers are available to Avignon and Cavaillon train stations.
- Our group of 5 had a great stay here, friendly & helpful staff, comfortable room like home.
- Stephan, the manager was awesome. He’s very accommodating and he helped us with our itinerary in Provence. We followed all his recommendations from restaurants to the little towns to visit and they were all great just as he described. The quadruple room we got was big. There was enough room for all of our luggages. The room was clean and smelled like lavender. The decor and ambiance would make you feel the Provencal atmosphere. There was airconditioning in the room which was a sought after amenity in the summer in South France. It made our stay and sleep very comfortable.
- The owner is very strategic in terms of guiding us to travel the famous places and good information were given by him.
- The welcome was great. We’ve been told about all interesting places to visit in Luberon. It was great breakfast with very fresh croissants and fruits. The place is very good for travelers who came to see lavanda. The room is in old style decorated with old skis.
- Host providing travel guide, excellent breakfast included!
Hotel Les Nevons
Les Nevons hotel offers comfortable rooms decorated in Provencal style. All are equipped with air-conditioning, bath or shower, satellite TV and toilet.Home-made jams are served with breakfast every morning at Hotel Les Nevons. You can sample regional wines in the hotel bar.Visit the nearby 12th-century church or the famous antique fairs and markets. In summer, the Festival of the Sorgue and floating market are sights not to be missed. Free parking is possible on site.
- Hotel is located in city center. Hotel has parking.
- The hotel is very cosy and comfortable and despite its spitting distance from the busy road and city centre, it is very quiet. The staff is very friendly and provides valuable information and advice. Unfortunately, we did not have time to explore hotel garden and outdoor swimming pool but these facilities must naturally enhance the comfort of staying at the hotel.
- The man at the reception desk in the evening was very pleasant and helpful. We enjoyed visiting with him about travels, and suggestions for the area. The breakfast and location were great. The grounds next to the canal were relaxing.
- Beautiful view of the Sorgue River from our balcony. Loved the town and Sunday Market
- I can’t safe enough about the staff, they were very friendly and accommodating. I speak a bit of French but their English was much appreciated. The location is tops, and having complimentary parking within an easy walk of all we wanted was wonderful. I wouldn’t hesitate to stay here again!!
Inter-Hotel Cavaillon Hôtel Du Parc
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Inter-Hotel Cavaillon Hôtel Du Parc features free WiFi.You will find luggage storage space at the property.Arles is 23 miles from Inter-Hotel Cavaillon Hôtel Du Parc, while Orange is 23.6 miles away. Avignon-Provence Airport is 8.1 miles from the property.
- The location. I like the town of Cavaillon. It has some very pretty areas
- The bed that I slept in was very comfy. My travelling companion said there was a slight hollow in the mattress. All the staff we came into contact with were extremely friendly and helpful. The owners and the management all speak English very well. The hotel is located very close to the centre and faces out to a car park.
- The service was really good. The room was comfortable – very clean. Attached was a newly renovated bathroom. Certaintly value for money.
Hotel was lovely. Lovely interior. Very french. Small room but it didn’t matter . Air conditioned and good bathroom.If you can’t do stairs ask for ground floor room.
Breakfast in morning delightful .
If you can go to Gordes
- Perfect stay in Provence! Great hotel with confortable bed, delicious breakfast, peaceful garden and nice staff.
Hotel Restaurant du Parc
With bright decoration and floor-to-ceiling windows, the rooms come with air-conditioning and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Some offer river or garden views, and others also feature a seating area. A minibar is available in the suites and in the superior rooms.Every morning, a continental breakfast with a range of pastries, fresh fruit juices and hot drinks is served on site. A buffet breakfast is also available for an additional charge. The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional and Provençal food that can be enjoyed on the terrace.A free and secured parking with video surveillance is available at the property.Guided tours of Fontaine-de-Vaucluse and truffles hunting can be arranged, at an extra cost. L’Isle-sur-la-Sorgue is just 3.1 miles away and Gordes is 8.7 miles away. Guests can visit Lacoste’s Castle, 13.7 miles away. Avignon Train Station is 18.6 miles away.
- This hotel maintains it’s reputation and remains our choice in Fontaine-de-Vaucluse. Lovely location and the hotel meets our expectations.
- Location fabulous – next to river. Excellent breakfast. Friendly/helpful staff. Wonderful ground. Easy, secure, free parking.
- Located right by the river made for a lot of great views of birds, etc.
the location of the hotel on the river was spectacular view , clean room and very well decorate.
the breakfast was great and also they offer us dinner and it was great also
- Very friendly and helpful staff. Location is wonderful, next to the river and really calm with a pretty view over la Sorgue and the trees. The room I selected (economy without view) for my stay was perfect for one night: not too small and very clean. Large parking lot and a very good kitchen, the lunch was lovely.
Some rooms at the hotel also come with a private terrace.Logis Toppin has private parking and guests can enjoy a buffet breakfast, which can be taken in the guestrooms. Guest can also relax in Café Toppin.The hotel provides a good base for visiting the Provence Region. It is 14.9 miles from Isle-sur-la-Sorgue and 21.1 miles from Avignon, where you can visit the Palais des Papes.
- Spacious rooms, secure bike storage, very clean, very helpful owner
- Central location. Hotel has its own parking available or there are a couple of decent car parks within walking distance. Friendly staff and reasonable value for money. Cosy Pub opposite has a decent selection of Belgian beers.
Very helpful hosts, yummy breakfast
- Stanza grande e ariosa, nella zona forse più viva della città con bar aperti anche la domenica mattina.
- Du vrai jus d’orange !!!! Nus sommes dans le sud de la France !!!
Le Jas de Gordes
All rooms have satellite TV and a private bathroom with shower. Some rooms at Le Jas de Gordes open onto a private terrace, where lavender, thyme and rosemary grow.A buffet breakfast is available in the morning.Free private parking is provided at Le Jas de Gordes, making it an excellent base for exploring the Provence region by car.The friendly and attentive staff at Le Jas de Gordes will be happy to help you organize your stay in Gordes 24 hours a day.
- Beautiful and tranquil setting in one of the most lovely towns in Provence – professional and friendly service, and excellent prices for the area.
- A fantastic and warm welcome for our 10th wedding anniversary trip to Provence. A beautiful little hotel with amazing gardens and pool area. Staff were very attentive and even left us a hand-written postcard, lavender pillow and bottle of champagne in the room to celebrate this special occasion
The location, the staff and the rooms were top notch. Superb, hearty breakfast included and so friendly. This hotel is a 10!
It felt like Home and so peaceful. The grounds and pool
are immaculate and I would return in a heartbeat ❤️
- Very nice property on the hill towards Gordes. Staff were very helpful. The breakfast was delicious!
- Great location on a quiet street just minutes from the beach.
Grand Hôtel Henri – Les Collectionneurs
At Grand Hôtel Henri – Les Collectionneurs, the rooms are fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom, and certain rooms at Grand Hôtel Henri – Les Collectionneurs have a balcony. All rooms have a wardrobe.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property. At Grand Hôtel Henri – Les Collectionneurs you will find a restaurant serving French cuisine. Vegetarian and Gluten-free options can also be requested.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Grand Hôtel Henri – Les Collectionneurs.Avignon is 12.4 miles from Grand Hôtel Henri – Les Collectionneurs. The nearest airport is Avignon-Provence Airport, 11.2 miles from Grand Hôtel Henri – Les Collectionneurs.
- Absolutely gorgeous hotel and lovely staff! we loved every minute there and will definitely go back there in the future! Thank you!
- Off street private parking is super bonus if you are coming for the market in town. Outdoor terraces are very nice. A beautiful hotel.
- Beautiful accommodations and very helpful and friendly staff.
- The staff is very polite, the room is spacious and very clean, the location is excellent.! Totally worth the visit .!
- The location is great along with the free secure parking. Julie checked us in and was very helpful, polite and warm. The shower and bathroom was great, the separate toilet could do with upgrading, we were a little disappointed with the room view as it was directly in front of the carpark, although this was handy for us in terms of getting our luggage in and out. We also didn’t spend a lot of time in the room due to being out and about. Local restaurants recommended by Julie were great.
Top Hotels In Robion En Luberon Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Robion en Luberon Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!