10 Best Hotels To Stay In Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire – Top Hotel Reviews
Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire:
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Grosvenor Hotel is located in Robin Hood’s Bay, 5 miles from Whitby and 12 miles from Scarborough. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.Bridlington is 28 miles from Grosvenor Hotel, and Middlesbrough is 30 miles away.
- The property was so clean and quiet the staff were so helpful and a very good range of gluten free food and drinks
- Fantastic location , easy parking , lovely room, friendly staff and a really good menu
- The staff were very helpful, the food was excellent, the room was nicely decorated and the location was quiet
- The hotel was lovely and the staff were polite and happy 😊
- Lovely location. Really nice room and ample breakfast served by very efficient friendly staff
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the sea, Victoria Hotel is located in Robin Hood’s Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find room service at the property.You can play darts at the hotel. Whitby is 5 miles from Victoria Hotel, and Scarborough is 12 miles from the property.
- Sea view,clean and well furnished rooms. Reasonable value food and drinks
- Fantastic room great breakfast just a fantastic place to stay
- Position, friendly staff, congenial atmosphere, good food.
- Food choice good and cooked well very welcoming staff and excellent location enjoyed tea and cakes being always available.
- Very nice hotel excellent location . We paid for the sea view pity the weather didn’t cooperate . Really friendly staff ,lovely food ,good breakfast with fantastic views.
Raven Hall Hotel
Beautifully situated on the cliff at Ravenscar overlooking Robin Hood’s Bay, Raven Hall Hotel is set in the scenic North York Moors. Its 90 acres of grounds include a 9-hole, cliff-top golf course.It is a gateway to many coastal and country walks, with an old railway line nearby. Guests can make use of free Wi-Fi, and there is free parking on site.Guests can enjoy fine dining in the Panorama Restaurant, with magnificent views, or relax in front of the log fire. Leisure facilities include an indoor swimming pool, sauna, games room, croquet and tennis courts.All 52 bedrooms provide private en suite bathrooms, including 2 premier rooms for a special occasion. Each has a TV and facilities for making tea and coffee.Raven Hall Country House Hotel has been awarded the Business Tourism Award 2011 in the annual Visit York Tourism Awards, and Whitby Hotel and Restaurant 2010.
- Excellent staff, property & grounds, quick check-in, stayed after a wedding rather than getting taxi home ! Great area for walking (would need transport to surrounding towns etc). Great price on Booking.com.
- The bed extremely comfortable, good nights sleep. Tea and coffee making facilities in the room, ground floor easy access to facilities. Staff very friendly and helpful, great venue, spectacular views.
Our second stay here and this time we paid for a seaview and what a view!! Staff very polite and attentive but not over fussy. Blowing a gale outside but the hotel was nice and warm and cosy.
Comfy bed and wake up to a great breakfast.
- Value for money, great location with a fantastic bay room view. Great breakfast.
- This is my second visit , beautiful location , very peaceful . Could not fault a single thing. Great value for money .
Penny Hedge by Marston’s Inns
One of our top picks in Whitby.Located in Whitby, 15 miles from Scarborough, Penny Hedge by Marston’s Inns features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Middlesbrough is 26 miles from Penny Hedge by Marston’s Inns, and Robin Hood’s Bay is 3.9 miles away.
- An excellently run hotel by all the staff, including the night porter with his knowledge of the area. An excellent location with ample parking. Lovely comfortable room
- Staff are excellent, hotel is clean warm and modern,breakfast is lovely and they go the extra mile.I have stayed here numerous times and never had any issues, Natalie is always welcoming and friendly as are all the other staff
- Rooms were spotlessly clean and spacious. The pub was big, very clean with a lovely outside area. Food was excellent and staff very friendly
- Excellent comfort. Friendliness of all staff but especially Natalie. Good food pleasantly presented.
- Excellent hotel. Loved the attached bar area for them much needed drinks :p
The Resolution Hotel
One of our top picks in Whitby.This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. The Resolution Hotel offers accommodations with private bathrooms in the very heart of Whitby, just a quarter mile from Whitby’s stunning beach and piers. The hotel is home to the renown Vault restaurant and Main Deck bar, and free Wi-Fi is available in all public spaces.Each room is traditionally decorated with modern touches and comes with a TV, hairdryer and tea/coffee-making facilities. Some rooms at the Resolution command impressive views of the rooftops of Whitby Abbey and the harbor made famous in the novel Dracula.The Hotel is in an Old Mansion building that dates back to 1776 when it was referred to as the “Most beautiful building in Whitby”.Whitby is on the rugged coastline of the North York Moors National Park and hikers will find many walks nearby. Other attractions in and around town include the cliff-top Whitby Golf Course at just a 5-minute drive or the Whitby Wizard Science Museum just a minute away. Captain Cook Monument is 950 feet away.
- The dining area was very comfortable and attractive, the staff were very friendly and obliging. The bedroom was very well suited and very clean, bed was very comfortable, could fault anything if I tried. Parking was very good,, just a very short distance away. 10 out of 10.
- The bed was comfortable and everything I needed was available (tea, coffee, milk, shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and hairdryer. Friendly staff.
- Great view, nicely presented, large shower in modern bathroom, good supply tea & coffee
- The Resolution is in a perfect position, to locate everywhere..near shops bars and restaraunts, and the Harbour.. Great Place. Will always book in here.
- Lovely comfortable room had a up grade very friendly staff good breakfast stayed a few times going back next week enjoyed it so much
The Dolphin Hotel
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Dolphin Hotel offers accommodations in Whitby, just 950 feet from Whitby Train Station. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- Staff were lovely, even when the bar was really busy. Breakfast was cooked properly. Perfect location. Lovely room.
- It’s location was right in the centre facing the harbour and the room we stayed in had a great view.
Helpful, friendly staff; good views of bridge and harbour.
Comfortable, very good sized bedroom.
Car park minutes away.
- Ideal location, staff friendly and welcoming. Room clean and a good size. Will be back.
- Very spacious room (number 2) . Staff very friendly , great location. we will stay here again !
The White House Inn
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, The White House Inn offers accommodations in Whitby, just 17 miles from Scarborough. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Middlesbrough is 25 miles from The White House Inn, and Robin Hood’s Bay is 6 miles away.
- excellent food,lovely restaurant,incredible service from all the staff and the view to die for
- had a great stay, the place is in a good area lovely walks nearby, breakfast was lovely would stay again..
- It was an amazing place the good was delicious and the staff were really pleasant
- What croissants? Room was smaller than we expected.Bed was comfortable, plenty of pillows, one chair for two of us. Shower was extremely noisy like a high-revving diesel engine! Breakfast was very good plenty of it and well cooked and presented. Staff we met at breakfast were pleasant, helpful and courteous. We didn’t realize it was a pub otherwise we wouldn’t have booked it [quite noisy in the evening till 11-30- 1200].
The staff were really helpful and efficient.
Service in the restaurant was excellent and very quick.
Everyone in the bar was very friendly.
Located 2.7 miles from Whitby Train Station in Whitby, The Forge features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.
- What a fantastic place to stay. The room was spotless, the food was great, the beer tasty, the staff outstanding, and the towels were the softest I have ever known.
What a lovely stay in a lovely place. The staff were so welcoming and friendly. The bar was very well decorated and comfortable and very popular with the locals.
We had a small double room and a twin room which were both nicely decorated and comfy.
Breakfast was tasty with a well cooked selection.
Great location out in a quiet village around five minutes drive from the centre of Whitby. Would definitely return.
- Amazing comfy clean rooms. The food was delicious. The staff were very helpful and made it feel home from home. Booking again for next year
Great place to stay or even just visit for food and a pint! Not too far from Whitby at all.
Our room was lovely, had everything we needed for a comfortable stay, clean and tidy and the beds were very comfy.
Breakfast very good too.
All staff very friendly and chatty.
Good location, friendly staff, friendly locals, good beer, good food, safe parking, easy access to moors, beaches, steam railway and the coastal villages.
Lovely log burner in the bar helping to create a lovely relaxing atmosphere.
Nothing was to much trouble, very helpful staff.
The George Hotel
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. The George Hotel is located in Whitby, just 17 miles from Scarborough. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.Middlesbrough is 26 miles from The George Hotel, and Robin Hood’s Bay is 5 miles away.
- Close to all amenities. Great being in a pub that served food, meant all needs taken care of. Easy to find
- The friendliness of the staff and the location of the hotel However, this was let down a tad by a couple of things
- Lovely clean room, excellent food and entertainment.
On the first night we were in The Attic but we were moved down the following day which was much better
Stayed before great location for everything
- Nice comfy bed, struggled up two flights of stairs (bad knees), for the amount paid i thought a cooked breakfast should have been included as i didnt think to much of the toast ect, didnt make you want to rush down for it ? not enough hooks to hang things like towels ect, had to rest them on small radiator,and small towell rail kept falling of when you put small towel on it, minor things but would help,
The Black Horse
One of our best sellers in Whitby! This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. 1,000 feet from Whitby Abbey, The Black Horse is set in Whitby and has a bar and free WiFi throughout the property. The property is close to Sneaton Castle, Captain Cook Memorial Museum and Whitby Lighthouse. Attractions in the area include Whitby Pavillion, an 8-minute walk away, or Whitby Museum, located a 9-minute walk from the property.All guest rooms in the inn are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries.
- Tray in room was great.Lady host was very helpful.Location perfect. Bonus the weather was also perfect.
- Fantastic location, great atmosphere, fantastic hospitality tray. Porridge, crisps, tea, coffee, hot chocolate, biscuits all provided. Basic room, but exceptionally clean and everything you require.
- Everything you could think of was provided, and good quality. I only met 2 members of staff, both were helpful and the barman was so friendly and cheerful.
- Quirky place to stay in the middle of the town. Parking was close enough not to be a problem,aan
- Loved everything. Location is perfect. Tea coffee and porridge pots provided. Excellent pub, great choice of beer and gin. Yorkshire tapas was lovely. Friendly staff
Top Hotels In Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Robin Hood’s Bay North Yorkshire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!