10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riviera Lagoons Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
Riviera Lagoons Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riviera Lagoons Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riviera Lagoons Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riviera Lagoons Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riviera Lagoons Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riviera Lagoons Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riviera Lagoons Florida:
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Punta Gorda
Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Punta Gorda is located in Punta Gorda, just 20 miles from Fort Myers. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a flat-screen TV.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Fort Myers Beach is 31 miles from Holiday Inn Express & Suites – Punta Gorda, and Sanibel is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Knights Inn Punta Gorda
Right off Interstate 75, Knights Inn Punta Gorda features an outdoor pool and a continental breakfast. Free Wi-Fi is available in all the rooms.Cable TV with HBO is provided in all the simply decorated rooms. A table or work desk is also included.A 24-hour front desk, vending machines and laundromat are available to all guests who stay at the Punta Gorda Knights Inn. Free parking is also provided.City Beach Park on the coast is less than a 20 minute drive from the inn. Seminole Lakes Golf Course is less than 3 miles away.
- The room was very clean, the beds were very comfortable. Excellent location for interstate and airport.
- We found the bed horrible nothing but sof foam. We had a appointment at 2:00 and waited in our room the maid went by and later when we were ready to leave we called and said to clean the room. Didn’t happen seen the owner and she said it was to late . I requested my money back and said I would leave. I also said I was gong to file a dispute with my charge and wouldn’t pay for that night. Se finally , after some yeelling said that they would do the room which she did and took about 5 minutes doing so. Not cleaned but had fresh towels. We will not stay there again.
- Sheets seemed clean but every time you moved you stuck to them. In room coffee good. low.
- The front desk person was very nice. We had to leave at 5a.m and weren’t going to be there for breakfast. She gave us an apple,banana and water so we would have something to eat in the morning. The room was clean, the AC worked great and the location was perfect. Did I mention the price? Great!
- The bed was very comfortable. I got there too late to test out the free WiFi so really was only there to sleep and got a really good night sleep. The rooms seem old but they had everything you need.
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites Punta Gorda
Located off Interstate-75, this Punta Gorda, Florida hotel is a 7-minute drive to the Punta Gorda Airport. It features an outdoor pool and spacious rooms with a refrigerator.A cable TV and air conditioning are standard in every simply furnished room at the Americas Best Value Inn and Suites Punta Gorda. All warmly decorated rooms include a microwave and coffee maker.Free Wi-Fi in public areas and access to the outdoor jacuzzi is provided to all guests of the Punta Gorda Americas Best Value Inn. Parking is also free on site.A daily continental breakfast is served at the Americas Best Value Inn. Coffee is free each morning in the lobby.Punta Gorda Nature Park and Fisherman’s Village are both a 10-minute drive away.
- The “breakfast” was cold cereal, toast and bad coffee. What a disappointment. Also the place looked like a slum truck stop after dark, the parking lot filled with commercial vehicles and loud music with lots of drinking and smoking right outside the door. I would not recommend this place to anyone.
The room we had was recently renovated and very stylish.
I don’t know if they provided breakfast. I forgot to ask at check-in, so just went to McDonalds two doors down as we had to catch an early flight.
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. Tried to get another room but none available. When checking in the young lady was crazy busy. She could have used another staff member to help. Would suggest hard boiled eggs for breakfast or some other form of protein.
- The men hanging out in the evening made us a little uncomfortable
- only room available in a choice hotel in 50 mile radius, so we took it.
The Wyvern Hotel Punta Gorda
Located in Punta Gorda in the region of Florida, 23 miles from Fort Myers, The Wyvern Hotel Punta Gorda features a year-round outdoor pool and views of the river. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have bathrobes and free toiletries. Some rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Venice is 27 miles from The Wyvern Hotel, and Cape Coral is 27 miles away. Southwest Florida International Airport is 33 miles from the property.
- Charlie at the piano bar was so nice and a great bartender! The pool top is a great view!
- The room was good and the staff was friendly, kept up with changing the linens
- It’s a beautiful hotel with spacious rooms and a rooftop pool and bar with a beautiful view
The Bed was really nice
parking was crowded and limited.
- Beautiful hotel in the heart of Punta Gorda. Loved the rooftop deck; very clean, large European style rooms; exceptional staff. Would highly recommend this as a place to stay.
Punta Gorda Waterfront Hotel & Suites
Overlooking Charlotte Harbor, this Punta Gorda waterfront hotel features a dock, outdoor heated pool and fitness center. Every room provides a waterfront or city view and cable TV with HBO.A microwave, a small refrigerator and tea- and coffee-making facilities are included in the simply decorated rooms at the Punta Gorda Waterfront Hotel and Suites. There’s free Wi-Fi along with a desk and sitting area.Boat docking, a laundromat and a 24-hour front desk are available to the guests at the the Waterfront Hotel and Suites Punta Gorda. Guests can try their hand at fishing or enjoy the convenience of the on-site business center.Guests can dine at Hurricane Charley’s Raw Bar & Grill, open for lunch and dinner and providing live music Friday and Saturday nights. A daily hot breakfast buffet is available in the restaurant. Barbecue facilities are also available.The Fishermen’s Village Resort and Blanchard House Museum is 1 miles from the hotel. Central Port Charlotte is a 10-minute drive away.
- The beds were very comfortable, and the room was very quiet.
- The staff tried their best and were friendly. Did what they could but at no time could we see the manager. The views are amazing.
- The harbor view, the lanai, the pool (saltwater!), the landscaping, the location, the beds!
Very clean room, friendly housekeepers. Only negative was musty odor when entering room.
All personal at desk and gal who did breakfast were helpful and very pleasant. Great location.
- Very clean and comfy beds. Love the waterfront patio.
Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside
On the edge of Charlotte Harbor, Four Points offers air conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen satellite TV. It features a gym and an outdoor pool with a hot tub.A laptop safe and a desk with an ergonomic chair are in Sheraton Harborside’s rooms. An iron and a hairdryer are also provided. Bright colors, wooden furniture, and white bedspreads are part of the modern décor.Free bike rentals are offered by the 24-hour staff. Guests can cycle to The Military Heritage & Aviation Museum, just 2 miles away.Free public parking is available at Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside.
Lend a bike perk.
Fruit water in hotel lobby.
Waitress in hotel restaurant very sweet, efficient.
I felt very safe and comfortable…this is very important to me.
I liked set up for purchase of beverages and snacks available in lobby and did not miss vending machine use
- Brittany at the front desk was excellent. Extremely helpful and knows the area. Have excellent recommendations. Always had a smile on her face.
- Bed was extremely comfortable with the perfect pillows! The staff was very friendly and helpful.
- Great coffee in the room.Then more coffee in the elevator area. Two complimentary Dasani waters.Shampoo dispensers in the shower.Awesome TV.Awesome view from our room of the water and town.Personnel were friendly and helpful.Just can’t say enough good things about this place.And we thought the price was very reasonable.
- Lend a bike perk.
Be Inn is located 6.6 miles from Punta Gorda city centre. A garden is featured and free WiFi access is available for guests’ use.Rooms include tile or marble flooring, flat-screen TV, and soundproofing. A microwave and refrigerator are provided. A bath or shower is included. Select rooms feature a dining table.Be Inn is non-smoking throughout. A vending machine is located on site and free parking is provided.The inn is 7.4 miles from Fishermen Village and Market and 9.9 miles from Peace River Wildlife Center. Southwest Florida International Airport is 40 minutes’ drive. Charlotte County Airport is 10 minutes’ drive away.
- We were impressed by the owner he was friendly understanding and breakfast was nothing fancy but it was quite with a swing and grill for your homely stay..
- , it was clean and quiet there in a country setting it was very nice
- Inexpensive and 10 minutes away from a rural area we needed to travel to the following morning. So, location was, as much as anything else, the determining factor that made us decide to give it a try. Owner walked us to our room and asked if it was acceptable. Bed clean and comfy (but squeaky). Room clean except for a chocolate chip I found on floor. Lamp shade needed replacement. Walls light green/sheets blue fading to purple. Interesting. Did not stay around for breakfast but was offered coffee when I turned in key.
- Owner was VERY nice and showed us to our room to make sure everything was ok. Redone bath, new tv and fridge. Even with a lot of other guests our room was quiet.
- Great value for the price/area, but what definitely earned our appreciation, future business when in the area is how pleasant the owner/manager was and the property’s uniqueness/setting. I can only think the few negative reviews that have ben given were from quite difficult people and/or people who were hoping for ‘The Ritz’, but only wanting to pay less than half the price
Charlotte Bay Resort
This hotel overlooks the water of Charlotte Harbor and is a 5-minute drive from downtown Port Charlotte, Florida. It features an outdoor pool, a hot tub, and free Wi-Fi.A full kitchen with an oven and full-size refrigerator is part of the suites at the Charlotte Bay Resort. Guests can relax on the balcony or watch a movie from the resort’s DVD library. A private washer and dryer are provided.Charlotte Bay Resort boasts an outdoor billiards table and a horseshoe pit. Safety deposit boxes are available at the front desk.Fort Myers is 25 miles from the Charlotte Bay Resort and Club. Charlotte County Airport is within a 15-minute drive of the property.
- My only issue was that the pool was closed on Saturday. And the hot tub wasn’t working at all. Those were some of the reasons that we chose your location. Other than that everything was wonderful
- I loved everything about the space and the balcony was amazing the layout was perfect I could live in that place loved it.
The condo is roomy and clean. The location sits in a rustic setting with veiws of Charlotte Harbor
Minor repairs are needed on the exterrior.
- Patio,pool, outdoor BBQs. Close to our activities, close to Stores
- The staff was very friendly. I was staying due to a death in the family and it was a great getaway during a sad situation. Great value for families plenty of room and a great park across the street with beautiful views. Would definately recommend. Thank you!!
Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte
In Port Charlotte, Florida, this hotel features an outdoor heated pool and an on-site fitness center. Free Wi-Fi access and a complimentary hot breakfast are provided.A microwave and refrigerator are included in select rooms at Microtel Inn and Suites by Wyndham Port Charlotte. A flat-screen cable TV and work desk are also provided. Each private bathroom comes with towels and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk greets guests at the Port Charlotte Microtel Inn and Suites. Other facilities include a business center, meeting facilities, and vending machines. The property provides free parking.Port Charlotte Golf Club is 2 miles from this hotel. Guests will be a 7-minute drive from Port Charlotte Beach.
- I liked the location. Friendliness of the staff and convenience of getting in and out. Not too far of a drive to several nice beaches and the Port Charlotte Harbor which is very nice.
- Staff was excellent even at 1 am. She was friendly and got me what I needed. They even gave me a toothbrush.
- The room was nice and the bed was very comfortable. Excellent location.
- My dog was warmly welcomed. I was pleased with this.
Clean Place with Nice Pool and surrounding.
Good Breakfast. Daily Newspapers available.
Nice and helpfull Service personell.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Port Charlotte, FL
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte offers accommodations in Port Charlotte, just 28 miles from Fort Myers.The rooms have a TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Punta Gorda is 6 miles from Country Inn Pt Charlotte, and Venice is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Southwest Florida International Airport, 38 miles from Country Inn & Suites Port Charlotte.
vary noisy rooms do not stay at the pool side. party till 12.30 am in the morning
can here all the confersation off your nabors
- Location has not been updated or renovated in some time. Old rooms, old carpeting, old beds, no USB or available outlets. Only the bathroom looked updated.
- The staff were all so friendly and helpful! They genuinely seem to be happy to be there and to offer assistance ! The cookies were awesome and a welcome and unexpected treat! Breakfast choices were good. I liked the setup of the lobby area too. The atmosphere was friendly and relaxing. Highly recommended!
- Check-in/check-out, breakfast food was tasty and hot.
Location was great.
Bed firm but slept well.
- vary noisy rooms do not stay at the pool side. party till 12.30 am in the morning
Top Hotels In Riviera Lagoons Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riviera Lagoons Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riviera Lagoons Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riviera Lagoons Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!