10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rivery Picardy – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivery Picardy is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rivery Picardy. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivery Picardy. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivery Picardy. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rivery Picardy right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rivery Picardy with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rivery Picardy:
Première Classe Amiens
All rooms at Première Classe Amiens feature a wardrobe, a desk and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. They include a bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is served between 6:30 and 10:00 on weekdays and between 7:00 and 10:00 during weekends. Vending machines for drinks and snacks can be found at the reception area.This property is 3.1 miles from the A16 motorway and 5.6 miles from Amiens Golf Club. Free WiFi is provided.
- Met our requipments no toiled roll holder And water waste plug at back of tap hit miŕor
- Convenient and easy to find, my only issue is that there was no light int the bathroom and if there was i could not find a switch ? but clean and comfortable.
- Not much to like really, the nearest restaurant/bar had closed down,making it a good distance to find anything.
- By booking so far ahead we got a great deal. The rooms were a fair size, and the gentleman that we originally dealt with at the desk could not have been more lovely or accommodating. Good coffee machine in the foyer. Good parking.
- The Location was good with a close proximity to Amiens centre.
Kyriad Amiens Nord
The hotel’s rooms feature a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a courtesy tray and electric kettle. The en suite bathroom features a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bathtub.Every morning, guests can enjoy a breakfast buffet.Amiens historical centre and cathedral are just 3.1 miles away, together with Amiens Zoological Garden. Amiens Train Station is 2.8 miles away and there is access to A16 Motorway 12.4 miles away.
- We booked here as an over nighter, so we’re not exspecting anything to fancy. On arriving we soon noted that the whole building and it’s interior was daily run down. There was no tea/coffee facilities and had to ask for this as it was supposed to be available in the room and the shower soap dispenser was empty. On the up side the staff were friendly and were happy to assist where they could and there are a few nice restaurants in a 10 minute walk.
- The staff was helpful, i appreciated it that they found a place to store my bicycle inside the hotel.
- Very nice little hotel on the edge of a retail park with quite a few restaurants around and a very large supermarket.Manager of hotel was very nice and accommodating.
- Price was good, we have stayed here before but never again.
- It was cheap…worth the money I guess but don’t expect much.
Hotel Le Prieuré et La Résidence
Guest rooms at the Prieure Hotel have a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower. They are each equipped with a TV and a hairdryer.A breakfast buffet is served daily in Le Prieure’s breakfast room, which features crystal chandeliers. Guests can relax on the hotel’s terrace and courtyard.Hotel Le Prieure is just half a mile from the Amiens SNCF Train Station. The Amiens-Glisy Airport is a 15-minute drive away.
- Fabulous location, couldn’t be better. Quirky decor. Superb staff and parking within yards of the hotel really helped us on our road trip. Even gave us an extra fan for our dog. ?
- Best reception experience I have ever had. Nothing was too much to ask for. Justine gave us an overview of the city attractions and restaurants. We slept in on The Sunday and we were told it’s no problem. Could not have been friendlier and so helpful. Can’t wait to go back
Location is fantastic. Easy to walk around the city from there.
Owner is very helpful. And also morning receptionist.
Looked out on the pedestrian only street.
Breakfast is provided on first floor of hotel (no elevator) and was pleasant and plentiful, if simple. Madame was helpful and had a few English words for simple communication with my few FRENCH words. So coffee and tea came when we wanted them.
Close to many restaurants and a great shopping strip including Galleries Lafayette and boutiques.
Amien itself has good vibe. But beware the city streets near hotel get blocked off when any events are on. Couldn’t get to our prepaid car park on return from day out. No-one advised us of this presumably because it’s so normal they don’t think about it. Took us an hour of frustrating driving around 1-way streets to find a way into another car park!
- Good location near the car park and to the cathedral. Réception very helpful. Nice room – good bathroom.
- Charming place with charming hosts – all aspects nice and pleasant. A perfect hotel.
Hotel Central Anzac
The ensuite guestrooms are decorated in warm colours giving them a cozy feel. They come with a satellite TV and WiFi access.Every morning breakfast is served in the dining area and features a selection of fresh, homemade pastries and jams made from seasonal produce. Guests can choose between a continental or full English breakfast. Newspapers are provided at reception.The hotel is a 10-minute walk from the St Leu district and 15 minutes from the famous canal ways.
- Very nice staff. Superb unlimited breakfast buffet for people who are not locals because you can taste French regional pastries or food specialities. They gave me a better room downstairs because I have a weak knee.
- This hotel is very dated it needs renovation asap to save any more disappointing customers
- Lady was helpful, nice and helped with case up steep stairs. Breakfast was good. Central
- The staff were so friendly and accommodated our requests for baggage storage without reserve. Our ground floor room was a bonus and tastefully decorated.
Very close to Amiens station.
Staff were very helpful with info on transport strikes which allowed us to avoid problems the next day. Much appreciated.
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with Canal+ and BBC channels. They also have a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room at hotel Au Spatial. The buffet includes homemade jams, cereals, pastries, bread, cheese, cold meats and yogurts.Amiens Zoo is located 1.9 miles from this hotel and private parking is available on site at an extra cost per day and subject to availability.
- Good price, good facilities and a central location.
- Good choice of restaurants along the river. Good selection of food, easy walking distance away.
- Unexpectedly good breakfast and coffee, close to the train/bus stations and city centre.
- Location near to the station and the centre of city excellent. Plenty of eating places nearby.
- Convenient location and friendly staff. Parking for out hire was provided.
Hotel Victor Hugo
At the hotel, the rooms are equipped with a desk. Hotel Victor Hugo features certain rooms that feature city views, and all rooms include a private bathroom and a wardrobe. The rooms in the accommodation are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hairdryer.University of Picardie Jules Verne is 2.2 miles from Hotel Victor Hugo. Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport is 31.1 miles from the property.
- Fabulous location, just a short walk to all the best parts of Amiens. Really helpful staff and great value for money.
- Great location for a one night stay. Staff super friendly and helpful and close to attractions and the train station.
- Boris was an excellent host who went out of his way to help me when I needed to find alternate transport during the French strikes. He and his partner run an ecellent little hotel in a fantastic location in Amiens.
- very charming hotel and friendly staff . lovely location and views from room. woke up to delicious smell of coffee from downstairs.
- Centrally located – close to the cathedral and eateries. The hotel is quaint and doesn’t pretend to be anything other than what it is – 2 star. Bedrooms are basic with en-suite. Ideal for those on a budget.
Hôtel De Normandie
Each room features a flat-screen TV, desk, telephone and free WiFi access. A hairdryer, electric kettle, ironing facilities and adapter can be provided upon request for free.Each morning breakfast is served in the form of a buffet and it can be enjoyed in the hotel’s art-deco breakfast room. A communal lounge is at your disposition to relax in.The N25 motorway is a 10-minute drive from the Hôtel De Normandie.
- Right in the centre, cheap and cheerful for 1 nights stay
- It suited my needs as I visited my daughter. The location was really good as it is very close to the center of town. The room was not spacious, but was okay and the bed comfortable.
- Location close to the train station and historical center. Room is clean with tv. We booked a room with bathroom and we had all we needed.
- Helpful staff. Very conveniently situated for city centre & railway station..
- The room was very clean, and had a shower in the room which was great.
Hotel Alsace Lorraine
Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and some have a private bathroom. A continental breakfast is served daily in the breakfast room.The hotel is a 15-minute drive from the A16 motorway and it is possible to park at an extra cost in the area.
Excellent location close to all transport and a lovely part of the city. The amazing Notre Dame Cathedral, a wonderful park, the canals with their restaurants and a good shopping area are all very close.
The staff at Hotel Alsace Lorraine are gracious and most helpful. There is a home-away -from-home feel about this little hotel. We stayed an extra night because we loved this city and our accommodation.
Good value for money
Room very clean
Excellent location for the city and trains
- The location was awesome being walking distance to train. The building itself had a lovely french provincial charm.
- Even though I arrived after the hotel was closed, I could manage to get into the hotel and get my key thanks to a convenient email given all information needed. And I got an upgraded room compared to what I was supposed to have, so it felt very nice 😀
- Convenient for the centre of Amiens. Clean, quiet.
- Excellent location close to all transport and a lovely part of the city. The amazing Notre Dame Cathedral, a wonderful park, the canals with their restaurants and a good shopping area are all very close.
ibis budget Amiens Centre Gare
All rooms have air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom fitted with a shower.A buffet breakfast can en enjoyed every morning.The nearest airport is Paris Beauvais-Tille Airport, 31.1 miles from the hotel.
- For a budget hotel it was very clean, the rooms were quite spacious and the staff were very helpful, we didn’t have breakfast as we eat very little in the morning so couldn’t justify the extra money, excellently located for the centre, about a 5 minute walk maximum.
- The concept is brilliant, modern facilities and good breakfast!
- It was clean and well looked after. Staff were very good when I booked in.
Basic but spotless clean
Good check in/out times
Close to town centre
Comfortable bed & a/c
Perfect for 1-2 night stay
No parking but 2 mins from public car park which only cost 7 euros for 24hrs
- Functional space nice and clean good value quite close to the city centre.
Holiday Inn Express Amiens
Serviced by a lift, all of the rooms include a fan and a flat-screen HD TV with satellite channels. There is also a safety deposit box and an espresso machine.A free buffet breakfast is served every morning at the Holiday Inn Express Amiens.A half-board booking option is available in which guests can choose from 1 of the numerous restaurants nearby and enjoy brasserie, modern or Asian cuisine.This non-smoking hotel also has a bar, a fitness room and laundry and ironing services. Underground, public parking is available nearby for cars up to 6 feet high.
- Good location in general terms for Amiens. Only a five minute walk to the centre.
- Budget hotel with friendly staff. Rooms were spacious with comfortable beds. Breakfast was good and had everything you expect from a continental breakfast. Parking in the underground garage next door which costs €7 per 24 hours
Excellent breakfast. Cook your own eggs. Jam, cheese, salami, fruit, cereal, juice, croissant, breads. Help yourself. 10/10
Room very comfortable and quiet.
Good WIFI connection.
10 mins walk from cathedral and opposite a good Indian restaurant.
- Superb staff, really amenable to our big dog, great location
- Average hotel sized room just outside main rail station and less than 15minutes walk to sights. Clean room with Comfortable huge bed. Good breakfast. Helpful staff.
Top Hotels In Rivery Picardy Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rivery Picardy to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rivery Picardy but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rivery Picardy. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!