10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riverview New Brunswick – Top Hotel Reviews
Riverview New Brunswick is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riverview New Brunswick. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riverview New Brunswick. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riverview New Brunswick. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riverview New Brunswick right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riverview New Brunswick with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riverview New Brunswick:
V Hotel & Suites
One of our best sellers in Moncton! Showcasing a hot tub and indoor pool, V Hotel & Suites is located in Moncton in the region of New Brunswick, just 15 miles from Notre Dame. The hotel has a playground and sun terrace, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Moncton Airport is 6 miles away.
- What croissants? Beds small,bathroom very small no sink space. Noisy. Better type of bolt on door as little children can open door too easily. There were 3 adults and a child,we were given 3 breakfast vouchers and had to show that we booked with a child( showed the booking on phone) we finally given another voucher.
- Kids loved the pool but I found the pool area looked dirty. The staff was wonderful!
- Restaurant and location and pool, hot tub. Friendly service.
- It was clean, staff was really great. Ended up needing to switch the reservation to the day before and they were able to do so with no issues!
- The breakfast was excellent as were the staff and the rooms were small but very very clean and accommodating. The location of the hotel was excellent!!
Bower on Robinson
Bower on Robinson is located in Moncton, just 15 miles from Notre Dame. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room.Moncton Airport is 5 miles away.
No reviews yet.
St. James’ Gate, Boutique Hotel
Located in Moncton, 15 miles from Notre Dame, St. James’ Gate, Boutique Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as an iPod docking station and a CD player are featured. Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room has a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 5 miles from the property.
- The staff, food, ambiance, and feeling of the place is wonderful. It was close to everything and we felt like home in a hotel. Was great!
Leah on the desk was fabulous, really welcoming and informative.
Bed was comfy, room spacious and clean.
Good location with access to local cafes and restaurant.
Bar downstairs lively with great atmosphere and food served until late.
Breakfast was help yourself and at our own covenience.
- My partner and I stayed in the junior suite and it was hands down the best hotel room we have ever stayed in. The bathtub was incredible, the bed was extra comfy and the room was beautiful. The boutique hotel is right above the St James Gate restaurant, where we had supper and listened to the live band. It was so much fun! Moreover, the woman working the front desk was so kind and professional. She made sure we had everything we needed and then some. It made our stay even that much better!
- Soaker tub but hand held shower head in the tyb did not work.
- The Staff is what made the venue ideal and unique to stay! Will be back 🙂
Crowne Plaza Hotel Moncton Downtown
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Located in Moncton, 15 miles from Notre Dame, Crowne Plaza Hotel Moncton Downtown features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a hot tub and bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a hairdresser’s at the property.Car rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Liked the downtown area, close to everything good food great staff for the most part always welcoming room service was fast
- Bed was comfortable and it was only about a 10 minute walk to everything
- Everything was very nice in the roim, a bit outdated but i believe tgey are renovating
- Some rooms have been renovated recently. I was in one such room and it was very modern looking and comfortable. I still feel the rate was too high for the location/time of year and the fact that it did not have many inclusions (no breakfast no parking). If you are in a renovated room then you are overpaying a little. If you are in a non-renovated room you are overpaying a lot.
- Clean room. Steam room & hot tub was great. Staff very friendly
Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour is located in Moncton in the region of New Brunswick, just 15 miles from Notre Dame. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Private parking is available on site.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a hairdresser’s at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 5 miles from Delta Hotels by Marriott Beausejour.
- Staff was very friendy. Beds were comfortable and the rooms were clean.
- Very clean, comfortable bed, great food! There was a fridge in the room which is always a bonus. Kids loved the pool and water slide.
- Location was great. Beds were comfortable and room was clean.
- The front desk staff decorated our room for our daughters 14th birthday
Included breakfast for 4 for only $10 more.
Very clean building.
Lots of stuff for kids to do
Residence Inn by Marriott Moncton
This all-suite hotel is in downtown Moncton, 5 miles from the Greater Moncton Airport. Each non-smoking suite features a sitting area, kitchenette and free Wi-Fi.Residence Inn Moncton features an indoor swimming pool and hot tub. Guests can enjoy the gym or the business center.A hot breakfast buffet is served daily at the Moncton Residence Inn. The hotel’s Keg Restaurant serves steakhouse cuisine.The Acadian Museum is a 5 minute drive from the Residence Inn in Moncton. The University of Moncton is about one mile away.
- Hash browns for breakfast. And the sausage wasn’t great and it would have been nice to have some bacon as well
- Fresh fruit not canned at breakfast. Spacious room and the kids aren’t bothering each other. Relaxing time around the pool. Coffee available in the lobby.
- Very comfortbale bed,a lot of space,nice serve at breakfast time
- Beds were very comfy; bright & cheerful colours – spacious suite! Loved it…my husband has told at least 5 people and so have I about how much we enjoyed!
- I love having a kitchen and we travelled with 2 people with mobility issues so the wheelchair room worked wonderfully. Loved the breakfast, decor, the set up of the room and friendly helpful staff.
In downtown Moncton, New Brunswick, this pet-friendly hotel overlooks the tidal bore of the Petitcodiac River. It offers a hot full breakfast, seasonal outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi. Highway NB 15 is just over a quarter mile away.A flat-screen TV is included in each traditional guest room at Rodd Moncton. Tea/coffee-making facilities and a work desk are also provided.Free on-site parking are available at this hotel in Moncton’s city center. The front desk is open 24 hours a day.Champlain Mall is within 650 feet. Crystal Palace Amusement Park is a 10-minute walk from the Moncton Rodd Hotel. Tree Go and Royal Oaks Golf Club is also a 10-minute drive from the property. The property is 3 miles from Costco, 4 miles from Magnetic Hill, and 24 miles from Hopewell Rocks.
- Beautifully done rooms, very clean and modern, comfy beds
- Staff was nice. The location was convenient to restaurants, markets, gas stations, and the airport.
- Overall I was satisfied with the room, comfort etc. Good breakfast restaurant and is really attractive.
- Friendly staff, great breakfast options, good location,
- Great bed, great FREE breakfast, and a voucher to use at the gift shop! Parked our car and walked everywhere–location was excellent. We will definitely be making Rodd our go-to hotel when we are in Moncton! I look forward to going sometime in summer when we can use the outdoor pool.
Located in Moncton on Main Street, this hotel features a 24-hour gym and guest rooms with European décor and free Wi-Fi. The Petitcodiac River is steps from the hotel.The rooms are elegantly decorated at Chateau Moncton and include 42-inch plasma TVs. They are furnished with an electric kettle, a refrigerator and coffee facilities.A deluxe continental breakfast is available at the hotel in Le Galion. Guests can also have drinks and cocktails and watch a game in the lounge.A business center and laundry facilities are available at the Moncton Chateau. The hotel offers a 24-hour front desk and baggage storage.Greater Moncton International Airport is 4.7 miles away. The Crystal Palace, an amusement park, is less than a 5 minute drive from the hotel.
- Room was big and charming with living room area and work desk. If I would have to stay in a hotel for work, I would definitely want that room!
I am a loyal customer & have been staying in your hotel ,every time we visit moncton,
for the last 10 years.I enjoy room 508-512,the customer service is superb,the rooms are always sparking clean,the bathroom is well stocked with towels.wxcellent anagement & excellent prperty.
- Nice room on the river. We appreciated seeing the tidal bore from the terrace. Great location for this and convenient parking. We enjoyed very nice, large room.
- Close to everything and very clean and accommodating. We stay there each time we go to Moncton.
- The car park is spacious and convenient. The room is spacious and comfortable. It is right in front of the river such that we could view the tidal bore twice very conveniently. Once in the evening and the other one during breakfast time. The location is very good with walking distance to restaurants. A very good place to stay for one night with short driving distance to the Hopewell Rock, you can enter the park for two days to catch both the high tide and low tide. Breakfast is also very good. Staff are very helpful.
Wingate by Wyndham Dieppe Moncton
Wingate by Wyndham Dieppe Moncton is located in Moncton, just 14 miles from Notre Dame. The hotel has a fitness center and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 3.7 miles from the property.
- Hotel location was very good and they have underground parking as well
Staff were super friendly, Lisa at the front desk was an angel. The room was spacious, clean and convenient. Excellent hot Breakfast.
Friendly neighborhood with a convenience store and some restaurants nearby.
- I find this hotel in the perfect location for my business travels – it’s new, clean and very comfortable. The staff are very friendly and I love the underground parking especially this time of year. I highly recommend this property as the value for the $ is excellent!
- Everything is new, nice room, nice food. We had a good time there.
- i usually don’t get my hopes up when i book for an hotel because i’m always a bit disappointed for some reason but when i walked in Wingate i was plesently surprised! It smelled like new, it hasn’t been open for long and the room was amazing, the king size bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in! The bathroom was on point and clean. The pool area I really enjoyed as well. I didn’t get to try the breakfast cause I left in a hurry for an apt. Overall i loved it. For now on this is where I will be staying when i go to moncton.
Coastal Inn Moncton/ Dieppe
Located in Moncton in the region of New Brunswick, 14 miles from Notre Dame, Coastal Inn Moncton/ Dieppe features a fitness center and indoor pool. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Moncton Airport, 3.7 miles from Coastal Moncton/ Dieppe.
- The beds were good, I like a firm mattress and these were just the way I like them. Breakfast was included in our stay and it was everything and more than we expected. Eggs, Sausages, Pancakes, Fruit Juices etc. The front Desk staff were always polite and cheerful, even when we arrived late, near midnight!
- Location. We didn’t have to travel far to do lots of things
- Pool was colder than anticipated, but apparently there was repairs and it was still warming up.
- I like the cortious service and how happy the employe looks
- We had a hockey tournament and the staff went above and beyond to acomadate the kids and parents. I will definitely be staying again.
Top Hotels In Riverview New Brunswick Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riverview New Brunswick to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riverview New Brunswick but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riverview New Brunswick. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!