10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riverton New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Riverton New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riverton New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riverton New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riverton New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riverton New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riverton New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riverton New Jersey:
Sleep Inn Cinnaminson Philadelphia East
Located in Cinnaminson, 9 miles from Philadelphia, Sleep Inn Cinnaminson Philadelphia East features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with cable channels. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Lambertville is 26 miles from Sleep Inn Cinnaminson Philadelphia, and Princeton is 31 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 15 miles away.
- Prompt attention. Heat cooling controls. Nice room.
- We had to get a room for 3 days because of a power outage. The staff was very accommodating, allowing us to check in before 8am, when normal check in was 3pm. The morning breakfast was convenient.
- The staff was friendly. The room I slept in was clean and comfortable. Best of all, this hotel was close to Philly.
- The breakfast was good, had waffles and sausage and different juices.
- Room was perfect had everything you need. Clean and comfortable plenty of storage
Holiday Inn Express Philadelphia NE-Bensalem
Located just off of Interstate 95, this Holiday Inn is 15 miles from downtown Philadelphia. The hotel serves a daily free hot breakfast and provides free Wi-Fi.Guests staying at the Holiday Inn Express Bensalem can enjoy swimming in the outdoor pool and exercising in the fitness center.The rooms at Bensalem Holiday Inn Express include a flat-screen cable TV and a refrigerator. Select rooms have a spa tub.Sesame Place is a 20-minute drive from the hotel.
- The mattress was like sleeping on a dream!!! I am in the market for a new bed and holiday inn Express just made it so much easier. Thanks for a wonderful night’s sleep. And it was so quiet too!! Will definitely stay here again
- Once I walked in the staff greeted me the room was clean the spa tub was great
- It was clean. The linens were clean. No stains on beds. I would stay again if needed.
- The breakfast choices were great, anything from cereal to eggs and bacon, yogurt ,bagels,pancakes,sausage,etc, or,just coffee and a muffin.
- Pancakes, coffee, sausage were great. Eggs weren’t great. Many other healthy items to choose from. My daughter enjoyed her choices as well.
The Hotel ML
This hotel features a business center and rooms with flat-screen TVs. The property is within a 20-minute drive of Philadelphia, which features shopping, dining and entertainment.Free Wi-Fi and work desk are standard in rooms at The Hotel ML. The rooms include white bedding with red blankets and large windows.Guests can work out in the fitness center or work in the business center. The hotel also has a restaurant and bar.The Hotel ML is 25 miles from the Philadelphia International Airport. The property is within a 10-minute drive of the Pennsauken Golf Club.
- It was connected to the indoor water park. After the kids ran themselves ragged we didn’t have far to go.
- The room was comfy for myself and my two boys (Ages 9 and 11). The staff was patient and welcoming. The food at the water park was fast and delicious. The water park is compact but fun. I think kids 10 and under would most enjoy the water park.
- Staff was quick and accommodating for the most part.
- The place was 15 mins from where we had to go. Good pricing.
- The staff was great! Friendly people who were helpful and always smiling. My sons really enjoyed the water park!
DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Mount Laurel
Featuring a convenient location just off Interstate 295 and in the Philadelphia Corporate Corridor, this all-suite hotel features exceptional accommodations and modern amenities, only moments from top area attractions.The Doubletree Suites Mount Laurel is surrounded by the cultural, recreational and business areas of the city. Museums, sports arenas, amusement parks and several corporate offices are situated close to the hotel.With a warm chocolate chip cookie upon check in, in-room microwaves and refrigerators and MP3 compatible radios, every stay at the Mount Laurel Doubletree is sure to be enjoyable.
- The room setup and how comfy the bed and pillows were.
- The room was exceptional big. Bed was very comfy.. the staff at the bar was very nice. Having the restaurant and the bar inside the hotel made it easy to sit down and have a wonderful dinner and drink after a long day of driving or work..
- Amenities were immaculant. They were trying to charge me more money because of an employee’s lack of work!it was an embarrassing moment for me and my children
- great location that met my needs, warm chocolate chip cookie, hot tub, and clean room.
- It was friendly, the front desk attendants were all Amazing and truly friendly. I would book again here if ever in town ~ I just wish there a special discounts for repeat guest, that would be amazing.
Motel 6 Philadelphia – Mt. Laurel, NJ
In Maple Shade, New Jersey, just 13 miles from central Philadelphia, this motel has free Wi-Fi and daily morning coffee. The Garden State Racetrack is 4 miles away.A refrigerator and a microwave are included in every guest room at the Motel 6 Maple Shade – Mt. Laurel. Cable TV, a work desk, and a private bathroom are also featured.Guests can use the on-site laundry facilities at the Maple Shade Motel 6. Fax and copy services are available at the motel’s 24-hour front desk.The Cherry Hill Mall is a 10 minute drive from the motel. The motel is one mile off The New Jersey Turnpike.
- There was not one single thing that was positive or likeable about that place. There was dog using along every hallway and in people’s doors, people banged on our door every night between 2 and 3 am like it was a game..but we found out there was some “people getting initiated” into a “group” of guys that were ordered to harass the patrons there to become part of the “group”…we were followed every time we left the room which they put us next to a room in the 3rd floor who had a pitbull and they left the door cracked all the time to smoke in the room..(not cigarettes).. So we couldn’t take our chocolate labrador (support dog) out to go to the bathroom or get fresh air, and there were cockroaches under the fridge and dresser, we got locked out of our room 6 times!! Despicable😨😫😧😤
- This place was filthy and in deplorable condition. There were holes in the walls, the bedding was full of cigarette burns, the floor has probably never been washed (literally turned the white towel black when we wiped up water off the bathroom floor). We do have photos of this disgusting pig sty.
- Nothing not enough tissue no cups burn marks in the sheets just the worst
- Okay room was spacious the front desk staff was amazing
- Bigger than what it looks on pictures, really clean but i think that someone smoked in the non smoking room that i reserved. The odor just hit me right away.
Four Points Philadelphia Northeast
Featuring an on-site restaurant and an indoor, saltwater pool, this Philadelphia hotel is just 1.5 miles from the Northeast Philadelphia Airport. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout the property.A flat-screen TV, sitting area and coffee machine are provided in each room at the Four Points Philadelphia Northeast. The private bathrooms each include a hairdryer and free toiletries.A 24-hour front desk welcomes guests to the Northeast Philadelphia Four Points, which also provides a fitness center and business facilities. Guests can enjoy a drink at the on-site Northeast Philly Tap Room, which features craft beer, wine and cocktails.Both the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall are within a 25-minute drive of the Four Points Philadelphia Northeast. The Pennypack Park is a 5-minute drive away.
- Staff is nice. Location is a little far from downtown but it is close to a lot of shopping and restaurant.
- I had a speedy check in. The bed was very comfortable. The location was great.
- Parking was close to the hotel. Getting to my room was easy.
- It was close to retail stores and good food choices
- The awesome people of Philly… came for the parade and it did not disappoint!! GO BIRDS
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mount Laurel
Boasting exceptional amenities and services, including in-room fully equipped kitchens, this all-suite hotel is close to many corporate offices and is a short drive to downtown Philadelphia.The Homewood Suites Mount Laurel ideally places guests close to many popular points of interest. The offices of Lockheed Martin, Campbell Soup and General Motors can be found nearby. Downtown Philadelphia as well as a number of museums, restaurants and shopping centers are also close to the hotel.Guests at the Mount Laurel Homewood Suites are provided with a large variety of modern amenities, including a 24-hour, on-site convenience store. The hotel also offers many free amenities, such as a breakfast buffet, an evening reception and grocery shopping services.
- It is good for families and easy to locate. Their are some good stores near from the hotel also. it was great to have a kitchen and a laundry room.
Clean and spacious room
Excellent breakfast selection
- Great breakfast!!! Omletes, sausage, waffles and fruit!!! There is a full appointed kitchen, which was great for me since I had 4 grandchildren with me.
The worst stay ever they made me change my room 2 times 1st TV is broken, 2sd the card key reader wasn’t working properly the engineer was very kind he did his best to fix it unfortunately still not working we changed the room again was almost midnight .my kids were exhausted they had a terrible night they didn’t sleep well.
Sorry i will not go back…not recommended:(
- Everyone was friendly. The rooms was clean and equipped. I really enjoyed my stay there. I would recommend anyone.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Mount Laurel
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Mount Laurel is located in Mount Laurel, 13 miles from Philadelphia and 28 miles from Lambertville.A flat-screen TVwith cable channels, as well as an iPod docking station are featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Princeton is 30 miles from SpringHill Suites by Marriott, and Cherry Hill is 6 miles from the property. Philadelphia International Airport is 18 miles away.
- Very comfortable bed, large room with sitting area, good shower, tasty bacon for breakfast
- Everything and everyone was amazing. They really took care of us and were very friendly. Would book again
– nice location
– clean and spacious rooms
– direct access to golf course
- The breakfast was excellent and full-filling. We enjoyed our room. It was clean and roomy. The manager on staff was very nice and spoke to everyone. Also, we saw how he gave another couple ice for their cooler which he didn’t have to do, but he wow us by do it.
- The layout of the room, reception area & the design & lighting.
The Westin Mount Laurel
Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, The Westin Mount Laurel is located in Mount Laurel in the region of New Jersey. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Philadelphia is 11 miles from The Westin Mount Laurel, and Lambertville is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Philadelphia International Airport, 16 miles from The Westin Mount Laurel.
- I loved everything about this hotel nice and quiet rooms are clean breakfast was wonderful, will definitely be back.
- Friendly staff & perfect location for a quick couples getaway. Loved the jacuzzi
- The room was super nice. The relaxing hot tub amazing
- Beds were comfy, service was great, location was great as well
- Great location and property went through a renovation so very nice. I have stayed here multiple times. No extra services.
Days Inn & Suites Cherry Hill – Philadelphia
Only 4 miles from Philadelphia and convenient to the New Jersey Turnpike (toll motorway), this non-smoking hotel in Cherry Hill, New Jersey offers convenient amenities such as free high-speed internet access.Days Inn & Suites Cherry Hill – Philadelphia features conveniences such as a free continental breakfast. After breakfast, guests can workout in the fitness centre or go for a swim in the outdoor pool. In addition, each spacious guestroom offers amenities such as microwaves and refrigerators.Attractions such as the New Jersey State Aquarium, the Cherry Hill Mall and the Kimmel Center for Performing Arts are within 6.8 miles of Cherry Hill Days Inn. Philadelphia’s historic district, including the Liberty Bell and Independence Hall, is 6.2 miles from the property.
- Beds were just not conftrable was not warm welcome
- The breakfast was really good! I loved the matress and it was absolutely clean.
- Breakfast available. The elliptical equipment was nice.
- Our room was comfy and met our satisfaction. Also, the gentleman who checked us in was so full of life and welcoming!
- The hotel was clean also the staff really worked with us and anything we needed them to do or help with they did. Also there is a Walmart across the street which is awesome for convenience.
Top Hotels In Riverton New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riverton New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riverton New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riverton New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!