10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riverside Park Georgia – Top Hotel Reviews
Riverside Park Georgia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riverside Park Georgia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riverside Park Georgia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riverside Park Georgia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riverside Park Georgia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riverside Park Georgia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riverside Park Georgia:
Home2 Suites By Hilton Macon I-75 North
Home2 Suites By Hilton Macon I-75 North offers accommodations in Riverside Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Macon is 5 miles from Home2 Suites By Hilton Macon I-75 North, and Perry is 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Macon
This hotel in Macon, Georgia is located off Interstate 75. It features an indoor salt water pool and the suites provide free Wi-Fi and flat-screen cable TVs with HBO.All suites at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Macon are furnished with a seating area. They are also equipped with coffee facilities, a microwave and a refrigerator.A gym with cardiovascular equipment and free weights is available at the hotel. Macon SpringHill Suites also includes a business center and laundry facilities.SpringHill Suites Macon is 8 miles from the Georgia Music Hall of Fame. Wesleyan College is 4.6 miles away.
- Super comfortable bed and pillows! The room was much larger than I expected. Overall a great place to stop for the night on our trip back home.
- The rooms were interesting, and clean. I liked the foyer being decorated and very interesting, and the price wasn’t bad.
- The young lady who checked us in was welcoming and polite. Facilities were modern but perhaps, too modern for our taste and needs. Easy parking. Breakfast ended earlier so we didn’t get to experience that feature.
- Great breakfast included. Plenty of room as we were travelling with students and could get more than 4 to a room. Showers were new and very clean (which is sooo important!!)
- Staff was friendly, continental breakfast was good, bed/bedding very comfortable
Holiday Inn Macon North
Located just off I-75 and 6.5 miles from downtown Macon, this Holiday Inn features modern design and a spacious indoor pool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The Holiday Inn Macon North offers sophisticated rooms with hardwood floors. Each is equipped with a flat-screen cable TV, microwave and refrigerator.Guests of the Macon North Holiday Inn are welcome to enjoy the 24-hour fitness center with cardio equipment and a 40-inch TV. The business center provides a public computer and fax service.Kem’s, the on-site restaurant, serves American cuisine made with fresh ingredients. Kids younger than 12 years eat free.The Macon Holiday Inn is less than 7 miles from the Georgia Music Hall of Fame and less than 9 miles from Mercer University.
- My husband and I were very comfortable and treated so very well by the staff. If we return to Macon we would stay with you again. The location for us was excellent.
- Pool but it wasn’t warm enough. Bar and restaurant were great!
- Everything was perfect except the lady that checked us in! Checking in was a nightmare!! The lady also blamed booking.com for everything being so difficult! She was so rude it was terrible!! Other than that all the staff was great, the rooms were great and the bed was the BEST EVER!!
- The lady that waited in us for breakfast Saturday morning was great. She took extra time serving and looking after us. She also took time to show the one child in the group how to plat games at a booth while the adults talked. 428 WWII reunion.
- Ms. Diana at the bar is a wonderful lady, my partner and I had a lovely time chatting with her, she makes all the guests feel like long time friends. Parking was ample, the location just north of the downtown, near chain restaurants (Cracker Barrel, Carrabas, etc. Kroger & Starbucks are across the freeway.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Macon
In the heart of Georgia and just off Interstate 75, this Macon hotel features an outdoor pool, property-wide Wi-Fi, and continental breakfast. Mercer University is 8 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV, desk, and coffee-making facilities are featured in all guest rooms. This Macon La Quinta Inn and Suites also includes a private bathroom with a hairdryer.Guests can burn a few calories in the fitness center or stop by the business center to check their email. La Quinta Inn and Suites Macon has an on-site laundromat and free parking for added convenience.The Macon Convention Center is 8 miles away. This hotel is 4 miles from the Museum of Arts and Sciences and 15 miles from the Piedmont National Wildlife Refuge.
- everything except the walls were a little thing, heard a shower running next to us
- Everything was nice and the waffles were delicious. Bacon or sausage would have been a plus, but overall it was good.
- Comfortable beds and nice size rooms. Fromt desk clerk moved us to a king size room after we told him of issues with our room. Several pretty large dogs being walked around property. No size/weight limit?
- The room was very large& the bed was comfortable
- Disability accessible, aestheticly pleasing decor, courteous and friendly staff.
Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Macon North, GA
One of our best sellers in Macon! Located a 20-minute drive from Middle Georgia Regional Airport, this hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub and 24-hour fitness center. Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Macon offers in-room massages on Monday nights.A flat-screen cable TV and free Wi-Fi are provided in the contemporary, warmly decorated rooms. Each room has a microwave, fridge and coffee maker along with a desk and arm chair.Guests can enjoy a daily breakfast buffet. Macon Country Inn & Suites also offers an evening social hour with a variety of appetizers.Located just off I-75, this hotel is a 10-minute drive from Georgia Music Hall of Fame, Grand Opera House and Harriet Tubman African American Museum.
- The only thing I liked was the location in the front desk girl was helpful
- Was conveniently located close to the highway, room was average but clean so was alright
- Very clean. The kitchen had a nice breakfast buffet with great coffee and something for everyone. Even though they were renovating it wasn’t intrusive at all. They made sure it didn’t affect their customers.
Bed was very comfortable. Room and bathroom were very clean and stocked items such as mouthwash. Whole hotel was very quiet even though renovations were underway.
LOVE THE NO SMOKING POLICY!
- The breakfast and the stay itself was fine but the Manager that was on duty that day which was Feb. 10 she was very rude to my kids and myself. She also wanted to try and find a reason to try and kick us out for no apparent reason. They could use a better night manager. My overall stay though was pretty good.
Macon Courtyard is situated off I-75, 8 miles from central Macon and 12 miles from the airport. The hotel features a fitness centre and free Wi-Fi access.All of the spacious guest rooms offer satellite TV, hot drink facilities and a choice of foam or down pillows. In addition all rooms feature a small private balcony.The Bistro offers breakfast and dinner options as well as a full bar each evening. The 24-hour Market has a small selection of snacks and beveragesCourtyard Macon Hotel features a fitness centre with full cardiovascular equipment and a whirlpool. It is 4 miles to the Museum of Arts and Sciences, and 7 miles to the Georgia Music hall of Fame.Atlanta International Airport is 68 miles from Courtyard Macon Hotel. Free on-site parking is available.
- First time I have slept that good in a long time. The bed was amazing!
- The room was good. Bed and pillows was soft and comfortable. It had everything we needed. We stayed four days while my mom had her heart bypass. So it was nice coming to a room away from home after being at the hospital all day. Our first night at the hotel my mom started having chest pain and I alerted the front desk and they had an ambulance there in no time. While waiting on the ambulance an employee jumped right to work and started to help my mom. He did an awesome job! Thanks a million!
- Pool area is amazing, very clean hotel, food at bistro was good.
- The hotel was on the route I was traveling. It was a Marriott property. There was food and gas options close by. The front staff was very nice and helpful.
- I enjoyed the pool, the nice fluffy bed, and the staff we’re very nice
Candlewood Suites Macon
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and fitness center, Candlewood Suites Macon is located in Macon.Certain rooms feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Perry is 31 miles from Candlewood Suites Macon, and Lakeview is 5 miles away.
- Room was large with comfortable beds. Full size refrigerator and stove .
- The room was exceptionally clean. The bed was inviting and so comfy. The view from my window was serene. The kitchenette was well stocked with everything one needed to prepare a meal. Truly like being a a home away from home.
Blake, the manager (I think) was a great source of information. The tips about where to eat absolutely made my trip. (told me where to eat after my tour of the Allman Bros. museum and a number of other great pieces of “insider” info)
fyi – I stayed there specifically to try Candlewood Suites for a first time and determine whether I’d like to take my wife to one in the future. From that perspective it was a success.
- Comfortable bed, like the cupboard, lending of games, slow cookers, very clean and friendly staff.
- Location and price, but noisy from other room disturbed sleep.
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon
One of our best sellers in Macon! Located off Interstate 75, this Macon, Georgia hotel serves a daily continental breakfast and features rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV. The Georgia Music Hall of Fame is 9.2 miles away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Macon. Each room has a bay window with cushioned seating and a spacious work desk.Free access to the hotel’s fitness room is available to all guests, and a business center is on site.The Georgia Children’s Museum is a 12 minute drive from Macon Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham. Barrington Hall Golf Club is 11.4 miles away.
- Angela was wonderful she check me in early very thankful she did that. Dominique is a hoot and Tamara is wonderful also and a hard worker. I had read earlier reviews and I didn’t experience dust on tv, broken water pipes, nor bad service. If u want five star go to a five star hotel. Remember u get what u pay for. This place and area service our needs.
- The location was great, the bathroom was nice and the staff working was very friendly and helpful. The breakfast bar was pretty standard for this type of hotel. Nothing special but solid for a free breakfast.
- Every thing was great. The hotel is 9 year old. But I would have never guess it.
- Oranges were really good. Coffee was weak. Front desk lady was very nice
- Everything was excellent granted the room was right by the lobby, fitness center, and conference room a bit of extra noise is to be expected but the door with the light off had about 3mm of outside hallway light showing from the bottom a quick fix. Also the fridge and shower were dirty but acceptable.
Best Western Riverside Inn
One of our top picks in Macon.Rooms at this Macon, Georgia hotel include free Wi-Fi and cable TV with the HBO channel. The hotel includes a seasonal outdoor pool and is 2 miles from Ocmulgee National Monument.Best Western Riverside Inn provides guest rooms with coffee facilities and a refrigerator. Free local telephone calls can be made from each room.A lounge with billiards and karaoke is available at the Riverside Inn Best Western. The hotel also includes a gym, a business center and guest laundry facilities.The Cherry Blossom Festival, held every march, is 2 miles from the hotel. Macon Best Western Riverside Inn is 5 miles from the Museum of Arts and Sciences.
- Stayed both on the way and coming home from Disney and it was a great value for an overnight stay. The staff were very nice. Room was clean.
- Staff were all very friendly. Room was clean and comfortable.
- THE WOMAN IN THE BREAKFAST AREA WAS VERY POLITE AND KIND
- Only there for a few hours, just to sleep. Room was clean and spacious and fantastic water pressure in shower.
- Clean friendly hotel. Breakfast room was bright and cheery and well supplied.
Magnuson Hotel Macon
One of our top picks in Macon.Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Magnuson Hotel Macon offers accommodations in Macon, just 29 miles from Perry.Certain rooms have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- The staff were sooo friendly. Very good appearance and great location. It’s literally across from the interstate ramp.
- Super comfy beds. Clean & convenient , plus a nice hot breakfast .. super value!
- The girl who checked us in was nice, it was close to the highway
- the hotel is freshly remodel and very clean and had a great breakfast
- Even though this property is outdated, you can see that there are attempts being made to try to keep this property up as a business. Friendly and accommodating staff.
Top Hotels In Riverside Park Georgia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riverside Park Georgia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riverside Park Georgia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riverside Park Georgia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!