10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riverlea Ohio – Top Hotel Reviews
Riverlea Ohio is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riverlea Ohio. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riverlea Ohio. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riverlea Ohio. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riverlea Ohio right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riverlea Ohio with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riverlea Ohio:
Magnuson Grand Columbus North
One of our best sellers in Columbus! Showcasing a fitness center and indoor pool, Magnuson Grand Columbus North is located in Columbus, just 10 miles from German Village-Brewery District. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Port Columbus International Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- Great workout facility and pool. My room was very nice and comfortable.
- It was the warmest room on the ground floor for our entire 10-day trip in February.
- Cheap price for a quick overnight stay. Close to the freeway. Not too far from restaurants. We used Uber to get around
- The front desk person- I forget his name, but he was originally from Haiti, was most excellent! Extremely bright, helpful, warm, friendly, courteous. I cannot say enough about this employee. He is a star! I can’t wait to go back. I will be returning to Columbus from the 8th to the 11th, and I will be staying there again.
- The pool and fitness center were way above my expectations. The facility was clean and well kept up. For being sold out it and all the people there they kept up with my needs.
Holiday Inn Columbus North I-270 Worthington
Holiday Inn features a heated indoor pool and a restaurant serving meat dishes and healthy snacks. Located 11 miles from Jack Nicklaus Museum, its air-conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi.Each room at Holiday Inn Columbus have a deluxe décor, from its triple-sheeted sheets to its all-wood chest of drawers. Each room has a well-lit work space fitted with a comfortable swivel chair.At Columbus North Holiday Inn, guests can enjoy a strenuous work-out in the fitness center or relax with a glass of wine in Connections Café.Holiday Inn Columbus North is 10 miles from the local tours and attractions of Downtown Columbus. Columbus Zoo is a 12-minute drive away.
- I absolutely love this hotel the bath tub was amazing the pool was heated and nice staff was super friendly the rooms where a good size and the bed was like sleeping on a big fluffy cloud
- We had loud neighbors. The staff changed our room and upgrade us to a better room, same price. No questions and very fast.goo
- Pool was nice. Restaurant was nice. Front desk was nice.
- Great location. If you are visiting Worthington or the Polaris area. Close to the highway.
- Bed was comfy, liked the little kerig, little fridge.
Days Inn Columbus North
This hotel in Columbus is located off Interstate 71 and is 15 minutes’ drive to downtown Columbus. The hotel offers free continental breakfast and free WiFi.Days Inn Columbus North features satellite TV with HBO channels. A tea/coffee maker and ironing facilities can be found every guest room. Air-conditioning and free local calls are also included.Magic Mountain Fun Center is 3.1 miles from the Columbus North Days Inn. Easton Town Center Shopping Mall and the Columbus Convention Center are both within a 15-minute drive from the hotel.
- We enjoyed our stay at Days Inn. We will definitely stay there again.
- front desk was courteous and check in and check out was very easy
- We stayed two nights at Days Inn. Hotel was clean and nice. We will stay there again when we’re in twon.
- Great people working. extremely helpful and kind. Beds awesome and clean
- The hotel was very clean and updated. The rooms are spacious.The hotel staff were helpful and friendly. They made us feel like we were the most important people in the world. Next time we visit columbus we will stay at Days Inn again.
Super 8 Columbus North
One of our best sellers in Columbus! Close to Interstate 71, this Columbus motel features free Wi-Fi and rooms with cable TV. Magic Mountain Polaris amusement park is 5 miles away.Rooms at Columbus Super 8 feature a sitting area and a private bathroom. Coffee making facilities are also provided.Continental breakfast is served each morning and it features hot coffee or juice with fresh fruit and pastries.Laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk are offered to guests. Safes are also available.Plenty of shopping and dining options are found within a 5 minute drive of Super 8 Columbus North, and Columbus Zoo and Aquarium is 11 miles away.
- The bed was good. Room was lean and staff very friendly and helpful. The room had a fridge and microwave, security card entry to hotel and plenty of lighting.
- Room was clean…easy access to various functions. Staff friendly. Probably the QUIETEST hotel I have ever stayed.
- Good location near airport. Price very good and very clean room.
- Cheap clean place to sleep and shower. No it’s not a Hilton but I knew this going in. Being in town for an event we mainly needed a place to sleep and shower that was clean and close to a gym
- The staff made coffee when they were done making it for the day
Hyatt Place Columbus Worthington
One of our top picks in Worthington.This hotel is within a 20-minute drive of downtown Columbus. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi, a 24-hour guest kitchen, and an outdoor swimming pool.Hyatt Place Columbus Worthington features a 42-inch flat-screen TV and minibar in every guest room. The room also includes divided living and sleeping areas.A continental breakfast is served daily at the Worthington Hyatt Place. The hotel’s Intimate Bakery Cafe offers Starbucks specialty coffee, beer and wine. A convenience store with sandwiches, salads and beverages is also available.Guests can use the 24-hour gym with modern cardiovascular equipment or the business center. The hotel also offers free shuttle service within a 5 miles radius.
- Was there for the Arnold. Grilled chicken was delicious. The breakfast was cooked well and kept full!
- I thought it was a pretty great place for the amount.
- Super friendly staff, yummiest oatmeal ever! Coffee was great too!
- The big screen tv that swivels to the living room and the bedroom. The cable channels were alot which is good. More than just basic cable. The kitchen area was nice.
- Nice upgraded room, good bar area downstairs and friendly staff.
Extend-a-Suites Columbus – Ohio St. University
Featuring free WiFi, Extend A Suites Columbus, OH offers accommodations in Columbus, just 8 miles from German Village-Brewery District.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 7 miles from Extend A Suites Columbus.
- The only thing I liked is that I was able to get a room in the 1st place cause the city was booked.. otherwise I wouldn’t have been there..
- bed was good but smelled like smoke, front desk was helpful.
- Bed was comfortable, room tidy, heater worked well.
- No toilles , when I asked the front desk lady she told me that what we have if you don’t like it you can leave !!!
- It looked go from the outside and the lobby area was nice
Quality Inn and Suites North/Polaris
Located just off I-270, this hotel is a 20-minute drive from downtown Columbus. It serves breakfast every morning and features free Wi-Fi access and an on-site fitness center.Cable TV with HBO is included in every room at Columbus Days Inn and Suites Worthington. The rooms include helpful amenities like a coffee maker, a hairdryer, and an iron.The front desk at the Worthington Columbus Days Inn is staffed 24 hours a day and offers fax and copy services. Guest laundry facilities are also available on site.The York Temple Country Club is across the street from the hotel. The Worthington Mall is a 5-minute drive away.
- The staff was very friendly and the location was great.
When they transferred us into a better room (the next day) after
complaints of faulty A/C…that room was very nice.
- There was an authentic Indian restaurant very nearby along with other choices. Breakfast was adequate. A gluten-free bread option would have been nice. The area is set apart with related businesses in the same complex. It seemed an efficient way to arrange hotels, restaurants, and service businesses. Reaching it from the highway system was fairly easy and direct.
- The location was convenient to everywhere we wanted to go.It was clean and comfortable.It seemed like a safe environment, and even though it’s in a busy area, it was quiet in the room.The breakfast buffet was great with lots of choices.
- Refrigerator, microwave, changing station for iPad and phone, cable tv, thru the wall cooling unit, ironing, etc.
Home-Towne Studios Columbus
Home-Towne Studios Columbus is located in Columbus, just 10 miles from German Village-Brewery District.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom.The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- My room had plenty of space and options for the stay. This is secure building where I felt comfortable and safe. Very quiet. The staff was quite nice and by check out FD agent ( unfortunately I don’t remember her name) still remembered why I was here, that doesn’t happen often! Overall I was pleasantly suprised with my stay.
- The manager seemed willing to do something about the bad rooms but said that corporate would not allow her to. I had to pay full price for room that I had to clean in order for it to be up to par.
- Nice comfortable area staff was very nice quiet for the most part
- The one guy Kareem tried to assist as best as he could do to the fact he was thrown into a situation he was never informed about. I was refunded all of my money.
- The room was very nice size. The bed was very comfortable.
Red Roof Inn Columbus – Ohio State Fairgrounds
One of our best sellers in Columbus! Red Roof Inn Columbus – Ohio State Fairgrounds offers pet-friendly accommodations in Columbus.A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.German Village-Brewery District is 9 miles from Red Roof Inn Columbus – Ohio State , and Veteran’s Memorial Center is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- Nothing, parking lot dark, extremely noisy. And smoke filled hallways.
- Great location. Close to food and shops. Highway and lots of parking
- the bed was comfortable, the room run down but clean.
- Beds were clean and comfy. Fridge and microwave. Close to interstate.
- The staff were extremely kind. My brother and I didn’t feel comfortable in the location, and we didn’t think it was clean enough to make us feel comfortable. But the staff was kind and made sure we got a refund.
Motel 6 Columbus – Worthington I-270 High St
Motel 6 Columbus – Worthington I-270 High St offers pet-friendly accommodations in Flint.The rooms are fitted with a TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Columbus is 11 miles from Motel 6 Columbus – Worthington , and Grove City is 17 miles away. The nearest airport is Port Columbus International Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- It was affordable, right off of the highway, the staff was nice, and the bed was comfortable.
- Wood floors were great! No extra pet fees! Nice big simple room.
- We travel a lot with our dogs for shows, Motel 6 has always been our choice, they have good staff, and are awesome with our animals.
- The staff were very helpful, could not have asked for more.
- Good location right outside Columbus. Easy access to highway. Nice staff.
Top Hotels In Riverlea Ohio Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riverlea Ohio to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riverlea Ohio but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riverlea Ohio. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!