10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riverie Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Riverie Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riverie Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riverie Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riverie Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riverie Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riverie Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riverie Rhône-alps:
Le Relais des Bergers
Serviced by a lift, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. One of the rooms is suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Le Relais des Bergers. Guests can enjoy traditional meals for lunch and dinner in the on-site restaurant. They can also have a drink at the bar.This hotel is 11.8 miles from Saint-Martin-La-Plaine zoo and 23 miles from Lyon. Free public parking is available on site.
- Good clean room. Nice cafe for drinks with local people. Good food at nice price.
- Staff very helpful and courteous. Accomodation excellent
Chambre spacieuse et confortable.
Prêt d’un lit bébé.
- Le calme du site et la simplicité de l’accueil
- La chambre la salle de bain la propreté la qualité de la literie
Campanile Saint-Etienne Est- Saint-Chamond
The rooms have a TV with beIN Sport channel and air conditioning. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and meeting rooms. In the morning you can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the restaurant of the hotel.Saint-Étienne is 9.3 miles from Campanile Saint-Chamond, while Villeurbanne is 31.1 miles away. Bouthéon Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Le calme dans une environnement arboré malgré la proximité de l’autoroute. Très bonne isolation phonique et le confort de la chambre.
- Nous avons passé une nuit. Très bien. Excellent petit déjeuner.
- Chambre très confortable, literie top . Hôtel très propre et personnel très accueillant.
- manque de tapis de douche ce qui aurait empeche à mon mari de tomber et de se faire une fracture lombaire imaginez la suite, il est dans une coque platrée tout cela par manque de tapis de douche voir le sol du bac ultra lisse .
Chambre spacieuse et bien équipée (bureau étagères penderie bouilloire)
Très bonne insonorisation
Accès aux chambres par l extérieur
Literie très confortable
Kyriad Hotel Lyon Givors
Guests can enjoy regional cuisine at the Kyriad Hotel Lyon Givors’ restaurant and a buffet breakfast is also served.The hotel is in close proximity to Givors-Ville train station, giving direct access to Lyon Part-Dieu station.For guests coming by car, the Kyriad Hotel Lyon Givors is easily accessible from highways A7 and A47 and free parking is available.
- easy to find off the autoroute. Comfy bed and pillows. Good secure parking. Reception staff are very good.
- The room had everything we needed including lots of electrical sockets which we need. Tea and coffee making facilities , biscuits and bottled water . Lovely comfortable bed . Spotlessly clean . Nice position close to river . Had excellent meal in the restaurant in the evening and the staff were wonderful . Parking was safe as the gate was locked at 11pm . After reading some of the poorer reviews I thought we must have been at a different hotel as our stay was wonderful . We have been away from home for four weeks and have stayed in eight different countries and this stay was amongst the best .
- A warm welcome by English speaking receptionist; clean room with kettle etc, fantastic shower; right by the river; lovely evening meal for €10 with excellent service by the waitresses; would definitely stay again.
- VERY EASY TO FIND CLOSE TO THE MOTORWAY, REASURINGLY SECURE PARKING
- We had a nice view over the Rhône river. Close to highway Paris /south of France.
Guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms include a desk.A continental or buffet breakfast is available daily at the property. Guests can grab a bite to eat in the on-site restaurant, which serves a variety of French dishes and also offers Gluten-free and Dairy-free options.Lyon is 21 miles from L’Horizon. Bouthéon Airport is 9 miles from the property.
Dîner et petit déjeuner délicieux
Le look général de l’Hôtel est tout à fait agréable.
Si pour des loisirs la situation n’est pas extraordinaire dans une zone industrielle, elle correspondait parfaitement à notre besoin ; un mariage au château de Pluvy.
- Excellent accueil. Personnel compétent et sympathique. Literie très confortable. Chambre propre. Bon petit déjeuner. Très bon rapport qualité prix.
- Personnel compétent et sympathique. Chambre très agréable et confortable. Petit déjeuner très correcte. Parking facile d’accès.
- C’est la deuxième fois que je séjourne dans cet établissement et je le trouve très agréable aussi bien au niveau du confort et de la propreté des chambres que pour la gentillesse du personnel
- Literie confortable
A flat-screen TV with Canal+ is provided in the guest rooms, which feature parquet flooring. Each room has a private bathroom including a hairdryer and amenities.A continental breakfast is served every morning and can be taken in your guest room. Meals can be made upon request and the Hotel Vulcain also has a bar.Saint-Charmond Train Station is 3.1 miles from the hotel and Saint-Etienne is 10.6 miles away. Private parking is free on site and the hotel is accessible via the A47 motorway.
- Good bed and bathroom. Friendly staff. Excellent WiFi.
- Hotel dans un nid de verdure que l’on découvre au dernier moment ! Accueil chaleureux. Lit moelleux, Hotel bien décoré.
- Cet hôtel indépendant, à l’écart de la rue, est particulièrement agréable. L’accueil est sympathique, la literie est parfaite. Une mention pour le petit déjeuner qui est copieux et bon.
- L’accueil, la propreté, la qualité de la literie, la gentillesse de la propriétaire ont fait que nous avons passé un très bon moment à l’hôtel Vulcain. Merci pour tout.
- accueil téléphonique, propreté, literie, déco sobre
ibis Styles Lyon Sud Vienne
The ibis Styles Lyon Sud Vienne is fully air-conditioned and has rooms with wireless internet and a flat-screen TV.At the ibis Styles Lyon Sud Vienne, guests can try regional cuisine with a modern flair at the hotel’s restaurant. Guests are invited to enjoy a continental breakfast every morning.The hotel is a great base for exploring the Rhône-Alpes region. You will find the Condrieu and Côte Rotie vineyards just 15 minutes from the hotel.
- I stayed at the Hotel for one night on my trip to the South of France. The Hotel is ideal for one or two overnight stays. There was bottled water and coffee in the Lobby for guests provided free of charge. Dog friendly. Safe lock up parking. Good breakfast. Comfortable bed. Friendly personnel.
- Awesome friendly staff! Hotel next to freeway a bonus.
- Good transit hotel. Fairly clean, breakfast not bad (fresh juice is a great idea), beds are comfortable and the parking secure. It’s marked they don’t provide baby cots but they actually do.
- We were travelling with a large trailer and the receptionist came out and directed us to another secure car park at the side of the hotel great service restaurant very good staff very friendly This was our fourth visit great location just off the motorway .
- Really good Internet connection and really good bed.
Hôtel Restaurant Caribou
Enjoy soothing tranquility and relax in spacious, soundproof guest rooms. Hotel Caribou’s restaurant serves local specialties.The Caribou hotel, with its bright dining room and its conference rooms, is the ideal spot for private and professional events.
- The staff were really helpful as my husband collapsed outside and they helped pick him up and got him to our room everything was immaculate, the food was good too. The rooms are spacious and the shower room was fantastic.
- Really friendly staff, good breakfast. The rooms correspond to the price, simple but clean.
- la literie est de bonne qualité et le petit déjeuner est simple mais bon
- La cama matrimonial era muy comoda, el baño es muy amplio
Tout était bien : personnel agréable et près à rendre service,
chambre propre, literie confortable, petit-déjeuner avec viennoiserie sortant du four, jus d’orange frais. TOP
Hôtel Le Prieuré
Decorated in an authentic style, the rooms all offer a view of the Chartreuse Mountains. Free toiletries are supplied in the private bathroom, which is fitted with a bathtub.Fresh bread and pastries, hot drinks and fruit juices are prepared every morning, and it is taken in the tea room. Decorated with original stone walls and antique furniture, the restaurant is open for lunch and dinner.With free private parking on site, this hotel is 11.2 miles from the town of Saint-Chamond, and half way from St Etienne and Lyon. Activities in the area include cycling and hiking.
- nice simple room in an ancient monastery in a small village, narrow stairs to get to the second floor, reasonable choice of meals for dinner
- Friendly, peaceful, quaint and quirky. Helpful staff.
Le charme du bâtiment (ancien prieuré, ancienne chartreuse)
Qui implique néanmoins un accès compliqué aux chambre avec des bagages lourds (escalier très étroit)
- l’accueil et le repas de midi , chambre confortable .
- l’accueil – la propreté de la chambre donnant sur la chartreuse – bonne literie
Provided with an LCD TV, each air-conditioned room at Château Talluy has a private bathroom with a walk-in shower or claw foot bathtub.Continental breakfast is served upon request. You can have a walk in the park or relax on the terrace. Horse riding can also be done in the surroundings.The A450 Motorway access is 3.4 miles away and Lyon Saint Exupéry Airport is 26.1 miles from the property. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property.
- Good restaurant and Charging facikities for electric cars
- extremelly simple check in: they just gave us the key when we entered. No hassle, courteous service.
- Staff very attentive and excellent location (although Lyon was a nightmare) – food was exceptionally good
- Most interesting chateau in a small village but where locals drive in to eat. Musical art works etc decorate a comfortably appointed establishment. A jazz evening in the chapel in the grounds added to our stay. Evening meals outside around the fountain were excellent. Look forward to revisiting.
- Calme, quiétude, le rustique et le moderne mélangés, l’amabilité du personnel !
Campanile Lyon Sud Feyzin
Rooms at the Campanile Lyon Sud Feyzin are all air-conditioned and equipped with en suite bathrooms.Guests at the Campanile have easy access to Bron Eurexpo and the Alps and Mont Blanc are just an hour away.
- Excellente value for money- the staff was very kind – the breakfast very very good – the room were very functional even if small and the beds very confortable. The room was clean.
- This was one of the renovated Campaniles, so the look and fee of the rooms is much fresher, cleaner and welcoming. Food in the restaurant was good, better than some restaurants we ate at in Lyon.Breakfast offer a good variety. Parking was plentiful and secure.
- Does what it says on the tin. Staff were friendly and helpful.
- Good value for money. Convenient location for one night stop at motorway side with loaded car and still relatively close to Lyon. Good breakfast.
- Very convenient and near the motorway. Perfect stop on the way to the south. Breakfast should be cheaper.
Top Hotels In Riverie Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riverie Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riverie Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riverie Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!