10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riverbank California – Top Hotel Reviews
Riverbank California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riverbank California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riverbank California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riverbank California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riverbank California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riverbank California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riverbank California:
Holiday Inn Express Oakdale
Located on Highway 108/120 and only a short drive from a variety of recreational activities and area points of interest, this hotel offers comfortable accommodations, complete with many modern amenities.In the area surrounding the Holiday Inn Express Oakdale, guests can easily discover canoeing, fishing, boating and rafting. Yosemite National Park is also only a one hour drive away, and is ideal for a day trip.A variety of thoughtful amenities, including free high-speed internet, are standard at the Oakdale Holiday Inn Express. Guests at the hotel can also enjoy a free hot breakfast as well as the outdoor swimming pool and on-site fitness center.
- The staff, the room and the breakfast in the morning.
- Room had frig and microwave. Newer furnishings and decent breakfast.
- The cinnamon rolls at breakfast is what brings me back to Holiday Inn Express.
As is usual with Holiday Express, the lobby & breakfast area was inviting & efficient. Gal at desk directed us to restaurant w/great food. The room , although standard for HIE, was crisp & clean. Love the selection of soft/firm pillows.
Breakfast very satisfying.
- Location of property – close to restaurants and downtown area
Best Western Plus Rama Inn & Suites
Best Western Plus Rama Inn & Suites offers accommodations in Oakdale.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with satellite channels. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stockton is 28 miles from Best Western PLUS Rama Inn & Suites, and Modesto is 13 miles away.
- Loved the breakfast! so far best one ever! Juice was incredible delicious.
- There was blonde hair, a lot stuck to the walls in my shower, I was disgusted. I called the front counter and she said her boss was out of the country she will notate my account.
- Staff was really friendly (what else they can do). I you have time for sauna or covered pool – it can smooth out the impression of the hotel. Many fast food restaurants around.
– Sauna. inside swimming pool
– great breakfast
– good wifi
– the guy from the reception was very helpful when we had a problem with our room, even though we were pretty mean to him and my boyfriend scared the hell out of him with his hysterics (and he didn’t even understand him…)
- Very clean lovely facilities nice breakfast selection.
Modesto Days Inn
Showcasing an outdoor pool and barbecue, Modesto Days Inn is located in Modesto in the region of California.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mineta San Jose International Airport is 55 miles away.
Very accommodating and friendly reception.
We arrived early and most all of the rooms were not ready yet, but she booked us into a room right away which was the first one available. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The Motel sits back off the street so you don’t get a lot of Road noise, which I was anxious about since it is located on the main street with a lot of traffic.
- We appreciated the many parking areas in the complex and also liked the fact that you could not enter any of the room areas without a key
- The room was spacious as was the bathroom. Breakfast was good. Rooms were quiet.
- Desk attendant was extremely helpful when security latch/ lock jammed and locked Me out of My room.
- Was there for the Modesto Marathon, booked hotel since it was closed by to the start & finish.
- Very accommodating and friendly reception.
Motel 6 Modesto
This California motel offers guest rooms with expanded cable TV. Motel 6 Modesto features an outdoor pool and is 2 miles from Micke Grove Zoo.Rooms provide telephones. Wi-Fi is available.Guests at Modesto Motel 6 are offered free local calls and a 24-hour front desk.Motel 6 is 2 miles from Modesto Junior College and Vintage Faire Mall. It is 10 miles from Bronco Wine Company and 15 miles from the Stanislaus County Fair.
- I honestly didn’t like anything about my stay this time I’ve seen there about 5 times the place is Under New Management and is going downhill fast not only but when I talked to a few of the staff they already knew I know yeah I know we’re Under New Management I know your room is dirty how do you know the room’s dirty when you’re the cleaning manager do something about it
- The girl who checked me in was amazing, very accommodating and just made my day.
- The fact that the manager was able to refund us our money after staying there one night. She offered us the manager suite but after our unpleasant stay we decided to go somewhere else.
- The only thing I couldn’t get wi-fi saturday night cause girl at desk didn’t have any codes. I was in town looking for a rental. So didn’t finish up everything. But other than that it was fine. Quiet at night.
- The GSR lady at the front desk named Taiya was exceptionally helpful & an all around sweetheart in assisting us. I had a wonderful stay for my birthday. ?
Motel 6 Modesto-Downtown
Motel 6 Modesto-Downtown is located in Modesto, just 27 miles from Stockton.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 54 miles from Motel 6 Modesto-Downtown.
- Linen was clean. That’s the most important for me.
- Closed in gated building and gated parkinglot and NO ROACHES!
- I asked for a room on the main level and so i could park right by my room and Shaheen made sure he could accommodate, I appreciated that!
- They need to get an exterminator it was disgusting crawling with bugs
- I did not expect the room to be this beautiful! The bathroom was big and the bed was very comfortable!
One of our top picks in Modesto.Located 2 miles from Modesto Junior College, Ramada Modesto offers free WiFi in all rooms and guests can enjoy a daily breakfast.Each air-conditioned room provides cable TV, a desk and an en suite bathroom, as well as a coffee machine and a desk. Select suites features a spa bath or a seating area.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to The Modesto Hotel. Free parking is available to guests.Yosemite National Park is 2 hours’ drive away. Oakland International Airport is 1 hours’ drive away from this accommodation.
- I liked nothing about the whole experience. Very seedy.
- It was in the same parking lot as black bear diner and within walking distance of Walmart and winco
- Clean, easy to get to. Good breakfast, nice staff.
- I didn’t have the breakfast this trip but in the past it’s been quite nice with eggs, waffles, bacon, fruit, etc. Their beds, pillows and linens are very comfortable. The rooms ARE dated, but they are always very clean. The gentleman at the desk was professional and welcoming and I was able to check in about an hour early which was much appreciated. The location is excellent.
- Comfortable beds.. quiet even with renovations going on.. polite staff.. Amazing complimentary breakfast
Best Western Palm Court Inn
Located 2 miles from Modesto Junior College, this Modesto hotel features an outdoor pool and hot tub. It serves a daily continental breakfast. All rooms include free Wi-Fi.A flat-screen TV with extended cable and HBO movie channels is provided in each air-conditioned room at the Best Western Palm Court Inn. For convenience, each guest room includes a small refrigerator, a coffee machine and ironing facilities.A 24-hour front desk greets guests of Best Western Palm Court. Guests can work out in the fitness center. A business center with fax and photocopying services is available.Modesto Center Plaza/Convention Center is a 7-minute drive from this hotel. The Gallo Center for the Arts is 3 miles away.
- The eggs were fluffy and the waffles were heavenly.
- This was a great place to stay. I would come back again.
- Loved The cleanliness Of the room and also the pillows were so fluffy made me fall sleep even faster
- Worst breakfast and very very bad wifi ,after many complaint it did not resolve
- Excellent property. Worked with us to accomodate our athletes needs for breakfast. Great breakfast. Nice rooms. Fridge and microwave in each room. Nice pool an hot tub. Close to a wide selection of fast food, mid-priced and nicer chain restaurants. Also close to market and other shopping needs.
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Modesto
Just off Highway 99 and minutes from downtown Modesto, this hotel features an outdoor pool, a hot tub and a 24-hour business center. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.Suites at SpringHill Modesto come with separate areas for working, sleeping and relaxing. Each comes with plush bedding, a coffee machine and a microwave.Guests can enjoy a swim in the outdoor pool or relax in the hot tub. The on-site fitness center features cardio equipment, treadmills and free weights.SpringHill Suites Modesto is located 2.5 miles from the Gallo Center for the Arts. It’s 8 miles from the Modesto County Airport. The hotel provides free guest parking on a first-come, first-served basis.
Comfy bed. Access to hot and cold beverages 24-7.
And can’t forget the comp breakfast.
- Friendly staff at hotel. They kept the breakfast buffet stocked and cleaned.
- Everything! Breakfast, seating area, cleanliness, friendliness. Fantastic all around!
- The reception was warm nd welcoming. Always helpful, and happy to serve. We love staying with Marriot
- Reception staff were very helpful and sorted out our booking error. Breakfast was very good and the room very comfortable.
- Comfy bed. Access to hot and cold beverages 24-7.
Comfort Inn Modesto
This Modesto hotel, featuring free Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool, is just 6.5 miles from Modesto Municipal Airport. All rooms are equipped with cable TV and a refrigerator.A coffee maker and work desk are provided in each room at the Comfort Inn Modesto. Rooms also include a microwave, hair dryer and free bathroom amenities.Guests of this hotel can enjoy a daily breakfast with waffles and eggs. Access to copy and fax services and free on-site parking are available as well.Dining options within walking distance include Jack In The Box and Maria’s Taco Shop. E & J Gallo Winery is 5 miles away and Briggsmore Plaza Shopping Center is 4 minutes away.
- Didn’t have breakfast. In general everything was fine.
- It was clean considerin the remodel that is going on. The front desk was amazing, very friendly and efficent.
- The staff was wonderful. They were in the midst of remodeling the entry and other parts of the motel. They gave great directions and were helpful and professional.
- The room was great, the construction was not. Staff was good.
- Great breakfast with good coffee. Very friendly and helpful staff.
Baymont Inn & Suites Modesto/Salida
One of our top picks in Modesto.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Baymont Inn & Suites Modesto/Salida is located in Modesto in the region of California.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mineta San Jose International Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean and remodeled. Although we were only there for the sleeping part due to an event we had, I would have easily stayed for the weekend. Staff was friendly and housekeeping was prompt. The grounds of the property were clean and maintained, that is a plus for me. We only had one room, but they do offer adjoining rooms so this is great for larger families. Continental breakfast was actually impressive. We stay at hotels frequently and this by far was the best continental breakfast (taste wise) that I’ve had. The eggs were fluffy, sausage was tasty and they had the waffle maker which is always a hit. Overall, definitely worth the money and our night was smooth and peaceful.
- Nice that it had a tablet that allowed connection and info to front desk, TV guide, amenities, and etc.
- room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- Room was very clean & modern. Didn’t feel like we were in a hotel room, more like a studio apartments feel to it
- All updated with new fixtures, technology and very clean
Top Hotels In Riverbank California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riverbank California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riverbank California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riverbank California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!