10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rivera de Abajo Murcia – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivera de Abajo Murcia is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rivera de Abajo Murcia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivera de Abajo Murcia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivera de Abajo Murcia. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rivera de Abajo Murcia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rivera de Abajo Murcia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rivera De Abajo Murcia:
Campanile Hotel Murcia
Located in Murcia, 26 miles from Torrevieja, Campanile Hotel Murcia features free WiFi access and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cartagena is 28 miles from Campanile Hotel Murcia, and Elche is 30 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 25 miles away.
- The staff was very nice and answered all my questions. They even shown me the tricky way to flush the toilet, I thought it was broken.
- Low price and a lot of parking around the hotel, walking distance from the center (40 minutes)
- Helpful staff recommended local restaurants as alternative to functional on site facilities; easily accessed secure parking only E3 extra(and outdoor parking free). Handy for car drivers: near shopping centres north of Murcia city and also for tram into city centre.
- We very much liked the tea/coffee making facility in the room. Excellent after a long drive. The staff at reception on our arrival was excellent. Nothing was too much trouble for him and he gave us whatever we asked for even extra milk tea etc. Just great. Breakfast was a little disappointing as we paid 9 euros each. It was basic. We have had better at the Ibis for less. Overall we would book the campanile again.
- Bathroom was dirty, wall of the room are the weakest ever could listen the other room Tv’s and snoring as well. 80 Euros for 2 nights for this, it’s call a scam.
Sercotel JC1 Murcia
One of our best sellers in Murcia! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Sercotel JC1 Murcia offers accommodations in Murcia, just 25 miles from Torrevieja. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Cartagena is 28 miles from Sercotel JC1 Murcia, and Elche is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 24 miles from Sercotel JC1 Murcia.
- Maybe too far from downtown but the place is perfect for business meetings
- Friendly staff, great breakfast, excellent wifi, perfect room with tea/coffee maker. Decent work desk.
- The breakfast was fine. Facilities were good. Reception experience was quick and fast.
- Clean, quiet, modern room. Very comfy to rest and sleep there. Great view. Comfy baby cot.
- Quiet rooms at 8th floor, comfortable bed, competent and friendly staff. Good breakfast. Nice bar. Only 4 stops via tram to the town center.
One of our top picks in Murcia.This functional hotel, refurbished in 2004, is situated in the center of the city from where you can thoroughly enjoy the attractions and monuments Murcia has to offer.Its convenient location in this attractive city mean you can reach both shops and cultural option on foot in just minutes.The well-furnished accommodations offer all the services and facilities you need including parking and wi-fi internet connection in the rooms.
- Perfect hotel for one or two nights, when all you need is to have a place to stay at the end of the day.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, and the location is good for bus station.
- This is good place for traveling by car, there is good parking for 10 euro per night, it is just 15 minutes to the center by convinient route. The room was clean, there are shower cosmetics, TV and condition.
- Basic, simple and clean rooms. The hotel is a short 10 – 15 minute walk to the bus station or the centre of town depending on which direction you take.. Good value for money. The staff were helpful and friendly.
- We spend there 3 nights and it is a good place to stay. Good price to quality ratio. Staff is very helpful and friendly.
AC Hotel Murcia, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel
AC Hotel Murcia, a Marriott Lifestyle Hotel is located in Murcia, 25 miles from Torrevieja and 27 miles from Cartagena. The hotel has a sun terrace and sauna, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries and a hairdryer provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Elche is 30 miles from AC Hotel Murcia, a Marriott Lifesty, and San Pedro del Pinatar is 22 miles away. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- Friendly staff, Breakfast was very good and the room was cleaned well every day
- Room was warm and comfortable, very nice breakfast with lots of choice.
- Very nice hotel and accommodations. Clean rooms and ample bathroom. Staff was friendly and helpful with tips on how to get around and places to eat nearby.
- Hotel design, facilities, friendly staff particularly in dining room
- The hotel was lovely and amazing value for the price we booked it! The waiting and reception staff were lovely and very helpful, they made us feel comfortable and went above and beyond to ensure we enjoyed our trip! I would definitely stay here again. The tram stops directly outside the hotel which takes you into Murcia centre was very easy to get around.
Just over 1 miles from the center of Murcia and 2 miles from Murcia Convention Centre, the Ibis Murcia provides free parking and has a 24-hour snack bar. Each air-conditioned room features satellite TV.The functional modern rooms at the Murcia Ibis have a work desk and private bathroom. Wi-Fi access is available for a fee.The El Rincon Café has an outdoor terrace and serves regional cuisine and a varied breakfast buffet. The hotel also has a lounge bar and a 24-hour front desk.Hotel Ibis Murcia is next to a shopping center, which has various restaurants, a cinema and a grocery store. Murcia San Javier Airport and the beaches of the Mar Menor Lagoon are within 30 miles.
- Hotel was not in the city centre and was easy to get to and had onsite free parking. This made it perfect for our overnight stop and early start next morning. It would not be ideal for anyone wanting to be in the Murcia city centre or for doing sightseeing on foot. Room was nothing special but functional (except our air conditioning was almost useless). Breakfast was average, but good value at 7.95 EUR per person.
- Fantastic value for money, cheap and convenient parking (free options available as well), nice kids corner at the entrance, several fast food chains nearby. Rooms may be a bit old, but they are in principal no worse than any of those at more expensive chain hotels. Free extra bed for the child. Funny bathroom which gives a feeling that you’re on a ship/train. Easy to get from A7. For a stopover on the way from Barcelona to the south this is as good as it gets. Best of all, with Ibis you always have an idea of what you get and sometimes that’s exactly what you need.
- The facilities were good , the staff are very good
Very friendly staff clean and comfortable
Restaurant was good
- It was close to the town only about 10 min walk to good restaurants etc
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Villasegura offers accommodations in Molina de Segura, just 7 miles from Murcia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a private bathroom.There is a shops at the property.Torrevieja is 30 miles from Hotel Villasegura, and San Pedro del Pinatar is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 30 miles from the property.
- Good internet connection. Very easy access to the main road. Lots of free parking. Next to Lidl, Burger King, McDonald’s and Eroski.
- La habitación muy confortable y el personal muy atento. Para una estancia puntual es muy recomendable. Fácil de aparcar y con supermercado en frente.
- Creo que es un hotel ideal para visitar Murcia y alrededores. Muy amables y relación calidad precio perfecta. Las camas muy cómodas y el hotel muy tranquilo
- Está algo anticuado su decoración y las habitaciones muy justas
- El horario de entrada y salida del hotel es perfecto. La cama era cómoda y la ducha estaba muy bien.
NH Amistad de Murcia
Located in Murcia, 25 miles from Torrevieja, NH Amistad de Murcia features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. Cartagena is 26 miles from NH Amistad de Murcia, and Elche is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Murcia-San Javier Airport, 23 miles from the property.
- The breakfast buffet was very good and seemed to cater for most peoples needs although a simple soft boiled egg produced slight problems and no egg cup.
- The bed was very comfy. There was allot of choose for breakfast.
- Breakfast very good and the staff is very wonderful, they will not only listen to you but also care for you and asked what they can do to help
- Very good location, easy access, good internet connection, quiet room, very comfortable bed, good breakfast. The barman was super friendly and made great Sangrias for us.
- The location is perfect and the rooms are very comfortable. The staff is vey helpful and nice. It’s been my choice in Murcia for many years.
Zenit Murcia is located in Murcia, 25 miles from Torrevieja and 26 miles from Cartagena.All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Elche is 31 miles from Zenit Murcia, and San Pedro del Pinatar is 21 miles from the property. Murcia-San Javier Airport is 23 miles away.
Solid 3 stars, really clean, a very comfortable bed, a spacious bathroom; very good location – easy walking distance from the bus station and right on the edge of the historic centre. My room on floor 7 with a big terrace had a pleasant view of San Pedro Church. If was quiet. The reception people were helpful and friendly. Electric kettle and cups in the room. Luggage storage
I did not take breakfast, so can not evaluate it.
- Excellent location. Extremely clean room and very comfy bed.t
- The location is brilliant and the car park is really close, only a few minutes walk away. Loads of tapas bars and restaurants nearby, short walk to the cathedral. Staff were really helpful
- Very close to city centre , bars abdcrestaurants. Very conveniently situated
- Good size room, comfy bed, nice bathroom, great location. Very good value for money.
- Solid 3 stars, really clean, a very comfortable bed, a spacious bathroom; very good location – easy walking distance from the bus station and right on the edge of the historic centre. My room on floor 7 with a big terrace had a pleasant view of San Pedro Church. If was quiet. The reception people were helpful and friendly. Electric kettle and cups in the room. Luggage storage
Hotel El Churra
El Churra is located in a quiet area, just a short walk from the historic and commercial center of Murcia. It offers comfortable accommodations, with free Wi-Fi access.Hotel Churra is close to the Plaza Circular and Atalayas Park. Murcia’s historic quarter is just a 10-minute walk away. The Cathedral is about a half-mile from the hotel.Rooms at the hotel are simple and bright. They all have a minibar and air conditioning. El Churra also has a 24-hour reception with a tour desk. There is also a gym.The hotel’s restaurant serves typical Murcian cuisine. This includes produce from the hotel’s garden and fresh fish from the Mar Menor. The wine cellar offers a wide selection of national and international wines.
- I love the shower and that it is close to the center
- The location was great and our room had a large beautiful bathroom.
- Big renovated Badroom , 10 mb internet , private parking space ,
- Not too far form the centre BUT a good 15 min walk.
- The way we have been treated by this Hotel, far outweighs and good points of our stay.
Hotel Churra Vistalegre
Set in a quiet area in the north of Murcia, a short walk from the city’s sights, this hotel boasts award-winning dining and comfortable, well-equipped rooms, including free Wi-Fi.Enjoy comfort and prestige at the classy Churra Vistalegre, whose bright, elegant rooms are fully air conditioned. You can watch movies on the satellite TV.Explore the city of Murcia, including the famous cathedral, within easy walking distance of the Churra Vistalegre.Back at the hotel, sample delicious dining in the charming environment of the well-known restaurant.You can choose Murcian specialties, such as a range of fresh seafood, accompanied by a fine wine from the hotel’s huge cellars.The Churra Vistalegre also offers practical facilities such as a 24-hour reception desk, and a fitness room where you can enjoy doing some exercise.
- This hotel was more nice than expected. Convenient room, clean bathroom, good location, fast wifi. Iron available in reception. Was good value for money. You can come here with close eyes. Free luggages store
- They had gluten-free breakfast- as a coeliac, this is important.
- Centre of Murcia. Quiet and peaceful. Friendly staff.
El personal esta muy macho
The receptionist are very nice and helpful
- Beds comfy & the added bonus of a fridge & safe in the roo
Top Hotels In Rivera De Abajo Murcia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rivera de Abajo Murcia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rivera de Abajo Murcia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rivera de Abajo Murcia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!