10 Best Hotels To Stay In River Park Florida – Top Hotel Reviews
River Park Florida is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in River Park Florida. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in River Park Florida. You’re probably wondering where to stay in River Park Florida. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in River Park Florida right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in River Park Florida with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In River Park Florida:
Best Western Port St. Lucie
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Port St. Lucie offers accommodations in Port Saint Lucie.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vero Beach is 22 miles from Best Western Port St Lucie, and Jupiter is 30 miles away. Palm Beach International Airport is 46 miles from the property.
- It was a clean and well laid out place. The staff was friendly and well spoken. They were there to help you with what ever you needed.
- Comfortable bed. Nice pool area and free hot breakfast.
- The old woman at reception after normal hours was amazing. She was so helpful. The room was big! They provided a good cot/crib for our baby daughter. The bathroom was really good! Great wifi. Good parking.
- Pool was great, staff was nice, breakfast was pretty good.
- Room was surprisingly clean and spacious. Free breakfast was good. Pool looked very inviting but weather did not cooperate.
Hampton Inn & Suites Port St. Lucie
One of our best sellers in Port Saint Lucie! This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Located off Interstate 95, this Port St. Lucie hotel features a large outdoor pool and offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a cable TV. The PGA Golf Club is just 2.2 miles away.A microwave, fridge and coffee maker are provided in all rooms at the Hampton Inn and Suites Port St. Lucie. Each warmly decorated room has a spacious work desk.Free access to the hotel’s fitness room and relaxing hot tub is offered to all guests. A deck surrounds the pool for relaxation, and a full-service business center is on site.The Port St. Lucie Hampton Inn offers a hot buffet breakfast each morning.Scenic beaches at Savannas Preserve State Park are just 10.8 miles from this hotel. The Navy UDT-SEAL Museum and St. Lucie County International Airport are both within 25 minute drive of the hotel.
- Breakfast was fine. Front desk very helpful with suggestions for Dinner.(West End Grill & Tutto Fresco was excellent….
- The staff is phenomenal and great service. The breakfast was delish!!! Specially the western omelette… everyone that we encountered and asked for something were fantastic!!
- Very clean, served fresh fruit at breakfast, coffee/tea available all day, has a pool and a hot tub.
- Staff was friendly and more than accommodating. Rooms were clean and bright and well stocked with necessities. The location was great with easy access to freeways and shopping. Breakfast room was large with plenary of seating and generously laid out with food. Just an overall pleasant place. Comfortable and inviting.
- Kerry Lacey & her crew are very friendly & courteous. The Hampton Inn is so clean & comfortable. I will be back to stay at my second home. Lyndey at front desk is fast & efficient , friendly. Louise Jones has breakfast on point. Gigi & Amparo are very attentive with room service.Overall I give it a 10 star rating.
SpringHill Suites Port Saint Lucie
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. This SpringHill Suites hotel is located off I-95, a 1-hour drive from Palm Beach International Airport.
It features an outdoor pool, a heated whirlpool and free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel.Every guest suite at SpringHill Suites Port Saint Lucie features a TV with satellite channels. In addition every room is equipped with a well-lit work desk and kitchenette facilities.A hot breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s dining room. There are also several restaurants and diners within a few minutes’ drive of the hotel.SpringHill Suites Port Saint Lucie is 15 minutes’ drive from Vero Beach. It is less than 1 miles from the PGA Golf Village, which features 3 Championship courses and the PGA Historical Golf Museum.Free on-site car parking is available.
- Breakfast was good, offerings quite adequate for us, staff was quick with refills and restocking.
- Staff was very accomadating. Bed was very comfortable. V
- Very comfortable,clean, great staff,breakfast was very good
The eggs tasted like powdered eggs. Only sausage gravy and biscuits and
hash in addition to the eggs which are both very fattening. Scrambled
eggs with turkey sausage and/or bacon would have been healthier.
- The staff is super friendly and professional. Rooms were clean and comfortable. The location was walking distance to the ballpark and there were plenty of food and entertainment options nearby.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Port St. Lucie West
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. In Port Saint Lucie,this Florida hotel offers an outdoor pool, hot buffet breakfast, and hot tub. Guests will be within one mile of PGA Village Golf and Mets Stadium.A microwave, small refrigerator, and 32-inch flat-screen cable TV are featured in all rooms at the West Port Saint Lucie Holiday Inn Express. A desk is also furnished.An on-site fitness center with full-length mirrors and a mounted flat-screen TV are part of this hotel. A sundry store and business center are in the lobby.Jensen Beach is 20 minutes from the property. The Port Saint Lucie Civic Center is 6 miles away.
- Excellent choice of breakfast meals. Eva the hotel staffer in the breakfast room was excellent. She greeted us with a smile every morning and made sure the food line was never empty.
- Conveniently located to my dad’s home so I could visit without a lot of driving. Fairly quiet, other guest were very nice, the few I came in contact with. The staff (Jon) was very professional and courteous. As well as Hanna,( I think was her name) during breakfast, she was very friendly and checked on everyone to ensure everyone was happy & satisfied with breakfast.
- The room was very clean, the staff was very friendly and the breakfast was outstanding.
- Everything was great … it was clean, spacious and you hardly heard noise in the halls. I didn’t do the breakfast, but it was a comfortable stay.
- Jon and Patton were excellent beyond belief! From helping with room challenges to recommending the best burger joint. Eva, who provided breakfast as well as friendly conversation each morning , was refreshing! Glenn’s and Christine were great during my checking out. They room housekeeping staff were friendly and efficient!
Residence Inn Port St Lucie
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. This Port St. Lucie, Florida hotel includes free high-speed internet access and a fully equipped kitchen in every suite. The hotel is just minutes from Legacy Golf & Tennis Club.Guest suite at the Residence Inn Port St. Lucie include a sitting and dining area. A coffee maker, a microwave and a refrigerator are available in every room. The suites also feature a sofa bed and in-room movies.Port St. Lucie Residence Inn is a short drive from the Mel Fisher’s Treasure Museum and Tradition Field. The Manatee Observation Center and Heathcote Botanical Gardens are also within walking distance of the hotel.
- YouTube, Netflix, and so many others to choose from on tv.
- Good location. Easy access to restaurants in area.
- We didn’t have Breakfast , we did not Sleep all night because of Ants crawling all over the Room. They didn’t have another room we could move to. Also I shouldn’t have been charged anything for that night.
- Bed was very nice room was clean breakfast only soso
- THE BED WAS COMFORTABLE, NICE VIEW AND BREAKFAST WAS FABOULUS
Holiday Inn Port St. Lucie
This Port Saint Lucie, Florida hotel is located 8 miles from Jensen Beach Park on Hutchinson Island. Features include an on-site restaurant, outdoor pool, and free Wi-Fi.Holiday Inn Port Saint Lucie offers air-conditioned rooms furnished with a cable TV and work desk. Each spacious room has a sitting area, coffee-making and ironing facilities.Guests of the Port Saint Lucie Holiday Inn can work out in the fitness center or relax in the hot tub. The business center has fax and photocopying services and free parking is available.Dining options include Gatwick’s Restaurant, serving American dishes for breakfast and dinner. Wine and cocktails can be enjoyed in the evening at Gatwick’s Lounge.Downtown Port Saint Lucie is a 10 minute drive from the Holiday Inn. The PGA Golf Club is 12 miles away.
- The whole Place was just not what we expected/ we thought the building was too far away from anything
- Bed was comfy. Did not have the breakfast= went to Perkins nearby for better value
- Spacious & Well Kept Grounds. Pool was Beautiful with Lights & Waterfall. Housekeeping & Staff were Wonderful. Made sure we had everything we needed. We stayed in 211 and the room was imaculate & had No bad smells at all.
- Plenty of parking, Stores and restaurants nearby, A short ride to the beach.
- Had stayed before and was happy. Central located and reasonably priced compared to the Courtyard on Hutchinson
Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village/Port St. Lucie
This property is a 7-minute walk from the beach. Located in Port Saint Lucie, 23 miles from Vero Beach, Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village/Port St. Lucie features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room has a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.You will find a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.Okeechobee is 26 miles from Garden Inn Port St. Lucie, and Stuart is 13 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 48 miles from Hilton Garden Inn at PGA Village/Port St. Lucie.
- It was very nice and clean. We could actually park! The handicap bathroom was great!
- Staff were extremely personable. Coffee available even if not having breakfast. Restaurant available for lunch on premises. Entry very inviting. Pool area very pretty.
- Room was comfy and shower was nice and hot and the room was nice and cold
- The location was perfect for my golfing hubby!😊 Comfortable bed and good checkout time.
- Bed comfortable good location right off I95. Nice bar /restaurant in hotel
Homewood Suites Port Saint Lucie-Tradition
This Port Saint Lucie hotel is located off Interstate 95. The all-suites hotel offers a putting green and business center. The hotel provides a fully equipped kitchen in every suite.Homewood Suites Port Saint Lucie-Tradition suites include a 32-inch flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi. The suites are also equipped with a coffee maker and a microwave.Port Saint Lucie Homewood Suites provides guests with a daily breakfast buffet. The hotel also offers a Monday through Thursday evening reception.Guests at the Homewood Suites can swim in the pool or work out in the gym.Homewood Suites Tradition is within a 5-minute drive of the PGA Village, which features 3 golf courses. Jensen Beach is 15 miles from the hotel.
- Like all Homewood Suites the room was very spacious with a well equipped kitchen and a dining table if you wanted to do some home cooking.
- The rooms were gorgeous and I liked that you can smoke in the room. (Smoking rooms)
- Within walking distance of Publix and Target, and several chain restaurants. Easy access from highway.
- We were very late getting in so we called to let the hotel know, they gave our room away, but then upgraded us to 2 rooms with adjoining door. Staff was friendly, rooms were clean.
- The staff from front desk to maids were friendly and accommodating.
Red Roof Inn Ft Pierce
Red Roof Inn Ft Pierce is located in Fort Pierce, 17 miles from Vero Beach and 30 miles from Sebastian. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom.Stuart is 15 miles from Red Roof Inn Ft Pierce, and Port Saint Lucie is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Palm Beach International Airport, 52 miles from the property.
- The fan didn’t work the air conditioner make a loud strange noise that woke me a few time in the night other than that it met my needs
- The room was as expected. Check in and out was easy.
- The towels were terrible rough and stiff. The phone would ring for no reason all night long. The toilet set was broken and I had to fix it. No I was not happy and I will not stay there or any Red Roof ever again.
- The hotels in this area was cheaper than others that I had checked.
- The sheets had some stains but otherwise the room was clean and staff were friendly.
Days Inn Fort Pierce Midtown
This hotel is 3 miles from downtown Fort Pierce and Bravo Art Gallery, and near many Florida beaches. It features an outdoor pool and spacious room with free Wi-Fi.Café Luna is located on-site at the Days Inn Fort Pierce Midtown. It serves American and Latin cuisine for breakfast, lunch and dinner.A cable TV and air conditioning are standard in every room at the Fort Pierce Days Inn. All basic rooms include a seating area and telephone with free local calls.Laundry facilities and free weekday news papers are offered to guests of the Days Inn. Free parking is also available on site.Gator Trace Golf Club is a 5-minute drive from the hotel. Saint Lucie International Airport is 7.5 miles away.
- It is easy to get in and out of the property with trucks and trailers for work
- We checked in at 12:30 Sunday morning and checked out at 6:30 Sunday morning bugs in the room very dirty nasty rooms beds were almost on sleep Obel very uncomfortable
- comfortable room reasonably clean, Attached bar and grille was not bad
- There were no eggs or a phone, or many channels, the alarm clock didn’t work, didn’t get my wake up call and due to the poor condition of the property, there were slot of undesirables staying there that were up way too late. Could be a nice property with some work though, has potential with the right manager. The floors were nice.
- Staff was friendly and offered to move me to another room when I found ants in the sink.
Top Hotels In River Park Florida Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in River Park Florida to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in River Park Florida but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in River Park Florida. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!