10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riventosa Corsica – Top Hotel Reviews
Riventosa Corsica is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riventosa Corsica. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riventosa Corsica. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riventosa Corsica. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riventosa Corsica right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riventosa Corsica with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riventosa Corsica:
Hôtel U Frascone
The hotel’s bar offers a panoramic view of the valley and guests will find a restaurant just 2,300 feet away. Free Wi-Fi access is also available in the bar.Guests at Hotel U Frascone can easily visit the Musee de la Corse and enjoy local leisure activities such as fishing and horseback riding. Tennis courts are just 500 feet from the hotel.
- Incredibly friendly staff. Room was very comfortable, with beautiful views.
- Gorgeous welcoming staff, beautiful room and bathroom, stunning views from both room and terrace, excellent value for money.
- Clearly decorated with love. Very friendly place. Spacious room and very nice and spacious bathroom. Nice terrace for breakfast. And the breakfast included the best croissant of my life!!!
This property has an outstanding location with breathtaking views to the surrounding mountains. All the rooms is beatifully decorated with personal touch. The breakfast was excellent, the staff kind and polite, but they do not speak in English at all.
The village itself very well located with one restaurant. Ideal stop after the northern visit and good base for day tour/trek to the mountains.
- Arty decor, sun terrace, stunning views of the valley
Auberge Du Bosquet
The Bosquet’s restaurant serves Corsican specialties which can be enjoyed on the hotel’s terrace.The Auberge also has a shaded yard and is next to numerous footpaths for hikers.Guests can visit Corté 4 miles away and visit the beaches along the east coast of Corsica, which can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Very friendly personel, charming old look of the hotel and room, not located in a city but perfect if you want to discover the nature, easy access to main road, 10 min drive from the city
- Close to Corte and the near hiking paths. Basic, clean, and good hotel with kind staff.
- The bed was comfortable and the room fairly large.It had a double & a single bed which was more than expected. The TV worked fine.The bathroom was large with a deep bath which was a bonus after a long day.There was a hand held shower attachment. Seemingly lots of hot water.We enjoyed the view of the mountains (& lightning storm) from our 2nd storey room. The staff did not speak much English but were friendly. Nearby access from the main road but no traffic noise heard. A fair sized restaurant which we did not use as we have dietary issues.
- Le repas du soir était très bien et personnel très accueillant et souriant
- L’accueil et la disponibilité de nos hôtes, elles ont été très sympathiques et disponibles ; le repas et petit déjeuner étaient vraiment de très bonne qualité
Hotel Restaurant Le Torrent
The restaurant serves fresh, traditional Corsican cuisine and fish specialities, which can be enjoyed on the terrace in the shadow of centenarian trees.In the heart of the Parc Naturel Régional of Corsica, guests can enjoy hiking and cycling nearby.The town of Corte is an 8-minute drive away and free private parking is provided.
- Le Torrent is an old-style hotel with character in great natural location by stream and with 5 species of wild orchids in the grounds (in spring). The village is great to explore on foot.
- The croissants were excellent. The bed was very comfortable as well !
- Easy to reach from the main road, parking was easy, only a short drive to Corte, nice location in a quiet spot near a village.
- belle demeure bourgeoise en partie rénovée et parc avec des arbres magnifiques dans un petit village en altitude
- Les villages alentour et la proximité de Corte. Le très joli jardin de l’hôtel aurait été apprécié si le temps avait été meilleur.
Breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room or on the terrace during summer. Guests are also invited to relax in the Palazzu’s large lounge area.Free parking is available at the U Palazzu. Guests can enjoy hiking in the scenic countryside and in the Vizza Vona Forest is 9.3 miles away.Corte is a 10 minute drive from the Palazzu and Corsica’s east coast can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- Friendly and comfortable hotel situated in a small village. Great staff, clean and airy room.
Very friendly and professional do-all Lady.
Very clean room and nice bathroom.
Close to Corte City.
- Great place, nice small town in the hills, helpful friendly staff, comfortable spacious room, restaurants and shops less than a minute away, good wifi.
- Nice place! Helpful staff, quiet and comfortable, restaurants/shop less than a minute away, good wifi
Lovely staff nice breakfast lovely village.rooms are quite small with stairs up to them but the hotel is very quaint.
Off road parking for the bikes was welcome. Lovely restaurant in the village.
Hotel U Campanile
Air-conditioned rooms at Hotel U have wooden furnishings and come with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is also featured. Some rooms enjoy mountain views.At the on-site restaurant, you can taste local specialities served either at the indoor dining area or at the outdoor terrace. Breakfast is also served in the morning.Within an hour’s drive, you can reach the beach, as well as the town of Ajaccio. Bastia Airport and Port are around a 2-hour drive away. Free parking can be found near the premises.
- Excellent small hotel in sympathetically restored building with clean rooms and comfortable beds.
- Book this place! The owner and his family are very welcoming. I loved it from the minute I walked in and saw the log fire. There is a good selection of food, reasonably priced and very tasty.
- Nice old building in the centre of a small town, but it has been completely renovated and the room felt quite modern. Dinner was exceptional, some of the best food I had in Corsica and the breakfast was good too. My room had a great view of the valley.
- Very friendly staff, room was small but comfortable, breakfast was cheap and good. The restaurant serves good food too.
Perfect location ,pleasant staff good value
The rooms are soundproofed and come with air conditioning, a private terrace, a flat-screen TV and a minibar. The bathrooms have a bath or shower and come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a safety deposit box.At Dominique Colonna you will find a 24-hour front desk, a garden and a sundeck where you can relax. Other facilities offered at the property include a shared lounge and luggage storage.Free parking is possible on site. The hotel is 34.2 miles from Bastia Porreta Airport and 48.5 miles from Ajaccio – Napoléon Bonaparte Airport.
This is my favorite hotel from our travel through Korsika. It is with situated at the beginning of Resonica Valley and has the most beautiful natural water basins in the garden.
Before great breakfast we could jump into this glittering water and refreshed being served a wonderful breakfast.
- Gorgeous, river-side hotel with clean, comfortable rooms and bathrooms. Taking a cool dip in the river or a warm one in the pool was refreshing. The staff was amazing and super attentive. The deck area was my favorite place to relax and have a drink. Balconies have great views. We definitely caught up on jet lag relaxation here.
- Super comfy, modern, nice, clean room. Sounds of the river
- This site is an extraordinary place in the middle of the hills inside Korsika, sitting beautifully on a riverbed, an absolute scenic dream! Tremdeously tasty decorated! Impeccable pool site, wonderful staff!
- The view over the river and all surrounding mountains. The terrace, really marvelous and relaxing.
- This is my favorite hotel from our travel through Korsika. It is with situated at the beginning of Resonica Valley and has the most beautiful natural water basins in the garden.
Hôtel Duc De Padoue
Guest rooms at the Duc De Padoue are also equipped with private bathrooms and TV.Nearby sites include Lake Capitellu, which is 15 kilometres from Hotel Duc De Padoue. The Restonica Valley and the Lake Melu are 9.9 miles away. Guests can park on the street or in a pay car park 50 feet away.
- The location was great to visit all to see in the old town
- Friendly reception, comfortable bed, central location, good breakfast with delicious home-baked cake.
- Nice breakfast. Hotel is close to the centre of town so access is easy.
- Nicely located, comftable well receive and very clean
- Von innen schöner als erwartet, zentrale Lage , sehr freundliches Personal. Mein Motorrad konnte ich kostenfrei in eine Garage stellen. Tolles Frühstück
Hôtel du Nord et de L’Europe
The hotel is open all year round and offers modern comforts while retaining its original, vintage charm.Located on the main street of Corte, Hôtel du Nord et de L’Europe is just a few minutes from the famous valleys of Tavignanu and Restonica. The Corsican Museum, the Citadelle and train station are also close by.
- The Hotel was within an interesting old building with each area unique, We went in June and it was cool against the warm outside.. Everyone was very helpful and the atmosphere was easy and relaxed.
- Stayed for 1 night after walking to Lake Melu, gorges de la Restonica (which I would highly recommend!). Hotel was very central. Very friendly receptionist who couldn’t do enough to help us! Clean.
- Room comfortable and breakfast good. Very central.
- Beautiful old building and very pretty breakfast room. Wonderful staff. Very welcoming, helpful. Very well located for exploring the town.
- In a vibrant street not far from key historic sites.
Paesotel E Caselle
Views of the garden, mountains or the Vecchio River are included in all of the rooms at Hotel Paesotel. They are decorated in a contemporary style and also provide an LCD TV with satellite channels.Breakfast is served in the comfort of guest rooms, in the dining room or on the terrace. You can also relax in the rustic-style bar before sampling traditional cuisine in the on-site restaurant.Guests can use the on site hot tub and sauna for an extra cost. Tennis rackets are available to rent.Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas and free private parking is possible on site. Other local activities include driving the 20 minutes to Restonica Valley or going canoeing on the nearby Vecchio River. The area is also popular for hiking, horse riding and water sports.
- I loved the scenery, inside and out. The massive bowl of corsican soup during dinner was also a treat.
- Value for money in every aspect + professional staff.
- Very relaxing atmosphere due to the location in the middle of a forrest without anything else arround.
- The bathrooms were recently renovated and the hotel is situated on a river, which you can swim in.
Une étape un peu luxe dans notre mare a mare (qui passe à 100m de là).
Un petit coin de paradis: au calme au pied des montagnes, au bord de la rivière. Superbe piscine, très bonne literie, personnel très agréable, dîner de qualité, petit déjeuner très bien. Bref, j’y reviendrai.
The guest rooms all have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, shower and free toiletries.Every morning, a breakfast buffet is served at the hotel. Restaurants, bars and snack bars are just a 10-minute walk away from the hotel. Newspapers are available at the hotel.Guests can drive 15 minutes to the Restonica and Tavignano Valleys where they can go horse riding, trekking or canyoning. Corte’s train station is a 20-minute drive away.
Very comfortable double bed with twin single duvets.
- Friendly hotel, with a great view of Corte and the surrounding mountains. A little distance from the centre, but easily walkable in 10-15 min. Simple, but generously sized room.
- Wonderful sunset and morning views from terrace outside our bedroom. Spacious and stylish bathroom.
- very clean. Lovely view over town. Good walking trails nearby
- The rooms were fab and the view from the balcony outstanding
- Very comfortable double bed with twin single duvets.
Top Hotels In Riventosa Corsica Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riventosa Corsica to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riventosa Corsica but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riventosa Corsica. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!