10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rive-de-gier Rhône-alps:
hotelF1 Saint Etienne Est La Grand Croix
All rooms include a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. There is a wash area in the corner of the room with a sink and a mirror. Guests can purchase large microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.This property is situated 13 miles from Geoffroy Guichard Stadium and 3.7 miles from the centre of Saint-Chamond.Lyon – Saint Exupery Airport is 36 miles away.
- Friendly, good location, could use refrigerator, good staff.
- Conveniently located next to motorway, late check-in no problem as no staff, only machines. Generally clean.
– Comfortable bed
– Internet access
– Self check-in
– Private parking
- La propreté et la sympathie des gérants hotel très bien entretenue
- Ausstattung wie gewohnt einfach aber für eine Nacht vollkommen ausreichend
Campanile Saint-Etienne Est- Saint-Chamond
The rooms have a TV with beIN Sport channel and air conditioning. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and meeting rooms. In the morning you can enjoy a buffet breakfast in the restaurant of the hotel.Saint-Étienne is 9.3 miles from Campanile Saint-Chamond, while Villeurbanne is 31.1 miles away. Bouthéon Airport is 18 miles from the property.
- Le calme dans une environnement arboré malgré la proximité de l’autoroute. Très bonne isolation phonique et le confort de la chambre.
- Nous avons passé une nuit. Très bien. Excellent petit déjeuner.
- Chambre très confortable, literie top . Hôtel très propre et personnel très accueillant.
- manque de tapis de douche ce qui aurait empeche à mon mari de tomber et de se faire une fracture lombaire imaginez la suite, il est dans une coque platrée tout cela par manque de tapis de douche voir le sol du bac ultra lisse .
Chambre spacieuse et bien équipée (bureau étagères penderie bouilloire)
Très bonne insonorisation
Accès aux chambres par l extérieur
Literie très confortable
Hôtel Le Prieuré
Decorated in an authentic style, the rooms all offer a view of the Chartreuse Mountains. Free toiletries are supplied in the private bathroom, which is fitted with a bathtub.Fresh bread and pastries, hot drinks and fruit juices are prepared every morning, and it is taken in the tea room. Decorated with original stone walls and antique furniture, the restaurant is open for lunch and dinner.With free private parking on site, this hotel is 11.2 miles from the town of Saint-Chamond, and half way from St Etienne and Lyon. Activities in the area include cycling and hiking.
- nice simple room in an ancient monastery in a small village, narrow stairs to get to the second floor, reasonable choice of meals for dinner
- Friendly, peaceful, quaint and quirky. Helpful staff.
Le charme du bâtiment (ancien prieuré, ancienne chartreuse)
Qui implique néanmoins un accès compliqué aux chambre avec des bagages lourds (escalier très étroit)
- l’accueil et le repas de midi , chambre confortable .
- l’accueil – la propreté de la chambre donnant sur la chartreuse – bonne literie
A flat-screen TV with Canal+ is provided in the guest rooms, which feature parquet flooring. Each room has a private bathroom including a hairdryer and amenities.A continental breakfast is served every morning and can be taken in your guest room. Meals can be made upon request and the Hotel Vulcain also has a bar.Saint-Charmond Train Station is 3.1 miles from the hotel and Saint-Etienne is 10.6 miles away. Private parking is free on site and the hotel is accessible via the A47 motorway.
- Good bed and bathroom. Friendly staff. Excellent WiFi.
- Hotel dans un nid de verdure que l’on découvre au dernier moment ! Accueil chaleureux. Lit moelleux, Hotel bien décoré.
- Cet hôtel indépendant, à l’écart de la rue, est particulièrement agréable. L’accueil est sympathique, la literie est parfaite. Une mention pour le petit déjeuner qui est copieux et bon.
- L’accueil, la propreté, la qualité de la literie, la gentillesse de la propriétaire ont fait que nous avons passé un très bon moment à l’hôtel Vulcain. Merci pour tout.
- accueil téléphonique, propreté, literie, déco sobre
Premiere Classe Lyon Sud – Chasse Sur Rhône
Very affordable indeed. But good only for a one-night stay. Longer it becomes humid and uncomfortable.
Heating is very strong and efficient which, in the cold rainy December is a blessing.
Parking is free of charge and there is some Wi-Fi connection for free.
- Nothing. Truly the worst hotel I’ve ever stayed in.
- Really like location and discount at restaurant next door. Great value food and accommodation.
- Euh…. It’s very cheap… and we are not robbed 🙂
- The hotel is difficult to find and is built behind a different one. If you arrive after 2100 then the Parking barrier is closed and it’s not clear how you get in as there is no button to use to call for help. The hotel is very noisy as its next to a busy road and railway line that is used all night.
- Very affordable indeed. But good only for a one-night stay. Longer it becomes humid and uncomfortable.
Kyriad Hotel Lyon Givors
Guests can enjoy regional cuisine at the Kyriad Hotel Lyon Givors’ restaurant and a buffet breakfast is also served.The hotel is in close proximity to Givors-Ville train station, giving direct access to Lyon Part-Dieu station.For guests coming by car, the Kyriad Hotel Lyon Givors is easily accessible from highways A7 and A47 and free parking is available.
- easy to find off the autoroute. Comfy bed and pillows. Good secure parking. Reception staff are very good.
- The room had everything we needed including lots of electrical sockets which we need. Tea and coffee making facilities , biscuits and bottled water . Lovely comfortable bed . Spotlessly clean . Nice position close to river . Had excellent meal in the restaurant in the evening and the staff were wonderful . Parking was safe as the gate was locked at 11pm . After reading some of the poorer reviews I thought we must have been at a different hotel as our stay was wonderful . We have been away from home for four weeks and have stayed in eight different countries and this stay was amongst the best .
- A warm welcome by English speaking receptionist; clean room with kettle etc, fantastic shower; right by the river; lovely evening meal for €10 with excellent service by the waitresses; would definitely stay again.
- VERY EASY TO FIND CLOSE TO THE MOTORWAY, REASURINGLY SECURE PARKING
- We had a nice view over the Rhône river. Close to highway Paris /south of France.
Campanile Lyon Sud – Chasse-Sur-Rhône
All of the rooms have flat-screen TV with cable channels, tea and coffee making facilities and the en suite bathrooms have a bath or shower.The restaurant serves breakfast daily from 06:30 to 9:00 and from 07:00 to 10:00 at the weekends. Lunch and dinner are also available 7 days a week.
- Restaurant was better than expected. Staff helpful but insufficient of them for the number of clients.
- Yusef was excellent on reception. So happy and a pleasure to chat to. Thanks Yusef and see you again soon.
- Convenient to the motorway. Good food until 22.00hrs ?
- Amazing value for money. Easy to find and get to.Good location for going onwards to Spain.Two rooms for £80.
The food in the restaurant was very good.
Nice breakfast. Friendly staff.
Hotel Ibis Budget Saint-Etienne
All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV.Zénith de Saint-Etienne is 1,950 feet from Hotel Ibis Budget Saint-Etienne, while Geoffroy-Guichard Stadium is 0.6 miles away. Bouthéon Airport is 7.5 miles from the property.
- Friendly, clean, good location, nice breakfast. Would recommend. We liked it and it was a good value.
- 24 hours self check in machine was simple and easy to use, secure gates parking was ideal, especially for motorbikes
- Self check in and no staff there other than 16-0″ to 18-00 and again for breakfast 06-30 to 09-00 when they locked the breakfast room door
- Good location, staff friendly, room clean. Perfect if you travel and you need to stop one night.
- This is a budget hotel which is an honest appraisal by Ibis. The breakfast is a buffet which is nothing special but cheap and convenient. There is good free WiFi throughout. Staff were welcoming and friendly
Le Relais des Bergers
Serviced by a lift, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or shower. One of the rooms is suitable for guests with reduced mobility.A continental breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Le Relais des Bergers. Guests can enjoy traditional meals for lunch and dinner in the on-site restaurant. They can also have a drink at the bar.This hotel is 11.8 miles from Saint-Martin-La-Plaine zoo and 23 miles from Lyon. Free public parking is available on site.
- Good clean room. Nice cafe for drinks with local people. Good food at nice price.
- Staff very helpful and courteous. Accomodation excellent
Chambre spacieuse et confortable.
Prêt d’un lit bébé.
- Le calme du site et la simplicité de l’accueil
- La chambre la salle de bain la propreté la qualité de la literie
Première Classe Lyon Sud Vienne
Additional facilities in the rooms at Première Classe Lyon Sud – Vienne include free Wi-Fi access and a work desk. They also have a private bathroom, complete with free toiletries and a shower.You can enjoy the buffet breakfast in the hotel’s breakfast room or on the terrace. A vending machine, as well as newspapers and an express check-in and check-out service, is also available in the lobby.For guests arriving by car, the hotel offers free on-site parking and an ideal location next to the A7 motorway.
- The manager went the extra mile for clients and speaks good English. Good guy.
- Excellent breakfast was very good value for money,would recommend to friends and family,will certainly stay again if in the area and requiring accommodation.
- As I said it is cheap and okay looking place where it is nice to spend a night. Wi-fi wasn’t that fast, but enough to watch YouTube.
- We were travelling by bike and used this hotel chain a couple of times as they were so cheap which we needed. Room has all you need for one nite but I wouldn’t want to stay longer. The guy at reception was great and let us store our bikes safely in a store room. 24 hr reception is handy as we have sometimes.had to ring to a phone number to get check in to hotels on smaller towns. Good WiFi.
Access onto motorway is quick and proximity of supermarket good. Friendly and helpful member of staff. Spoke good English.
Basic accommodation -good value and does the job if you want a quick stopover no frills place to stay. Bed is very comfortable
Top Hotels In Rive-de-gier Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rive-de-Gier Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!