10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rivaux Aquitaine – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivaux Aquitaine is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rivaux Aquitaine. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivaux Aquitaine. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivaux Aquitaine. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rivaux Aquitaine right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rivaux Aquitaine with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rivaux Aquitaine:
The rooms offer a wardrobe and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Each room has an en suite bathroom with bath or shower and free toiletries.Upon reservation, the hotel restaurant serves regional specialities every evening. A cold buffet breakfast is available.Meysset Hotel is 3.1 miles from Sarlat Train Station. Cathédrale Saint-Sacerdos is 1.9 miles from the property and Château de La Boétie is 3.1 miles away.
- Very quiet, lovely views, friendly staff, good menu in the restaurant, a pleasant 2.5km walk down to the town
- Our room was clean and very comfy. Breakfast was good but would like percolated coffee.
- Most friendly staff. Excellent food. Fabulous view from terrace. Room very comfortable and great shower. One of the nicest hotels I have stayed in in France. It is out of town so you need a car. Great looking pool for families though we didn’t use it ourselves.
- Very nice room, good restaurant, friendly and helpful receptionist throughout our stay.
- We liked the peaceful countryside ambience & our comfortable bedroom with complete privacy.
Inter-Hotel Sarlat-la-Canéda Albizia
Decorated in a contemporary style, all rooms features a private bathroom with a shower, toilet and hairdryer. A flat-screen TV, telephone and free Wi-Fi access is also provided.You can enjoy breakfast in the dining room or on the terrace during nice weather. Local restaurants and even a bowling alley can be found 150 feet away.Free private parking is provided on site and the A20 motorway is a 35-minute drive from the hotel.
- Fabulous will use again. Great staff and very comfortable accommodation. Lovely restaurant and bowling alley on the same site. Highly recommended.
- Cheap but comfortable and clean, and most important of all: free spacious parking for those who are terrible with narrow space parking.
- Great place near to Salat. Good beds….restaurant at nearby bowling alley is excellent.
- Comfortable bed. Helpful staff. except for the shower, All other cleanliness was off a high standard
- Bowling alley/ restaurant next door was a convenient place for supper.
Hotel de la Pagézie
Rooms at La Pagezie are equipped with a telephone, TV and private bathroom.The hotel features an outdoor swimming pool, a terrace and large grounds with a panoramic view of the surroundings.
- Quiet,,parking available,an overall great experience
- nice room in a beautiful house, beautiful view on the pool and the valley below
- We had a lovely stay, the views are amazing and our bedroom was very spacious (109). The staff was very nice and helpful. Lovely to have the swimming pool too even though we didn’t have time to use it as we were attending a wedding. Only 5 min drive from Sarlat.
- Very friendly and helpful staff and a beautiful view from our room.
- Beautiful there but you need a car or expect a taxi ride.
Hotel Restaurant La Verperie
At the hotel, all rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries.A buffet or Full English/Irish breakfast is served at the property.Hotel Restaurant La Verperie has a sun terrace. A variety of activities are offered in the area, such as cycling and hiking.Brive-la-Gaillarde is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Rocamadour is 21 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Brive-La Roche Airport, 22 miles from the property.
excellent pool area, cleanliness very good , reasonable walking distance into town
breakfast choice very good
Staff was very helpful and extra friendly. Restaurant on the premises was excellent.
Breakfast was wonderful also with lots of selection and my favorite croissants. Very happy, wish we could have stayed longer!
- Perfect and kind personal service. Thank you for it. We can recomend to anybody!
- Nicely appointed, comfortable room. Quiet location, but only a few minutes easy stroll to town – which is beautiful! Friendly staff.
- Fantastic place to stay and very near the beautiful town and the pool was a bonus!!! Restaurant was excellent as well
- excellent pool area, cleanliness very good , reasonable walking distance into town
Hotel de Compostelle
The Hotel de Compostelle features 23 spacious, bright and air-conditioned rooms, including 3 family suites. All the rooms are equipped with en suite facilities, free WiFi access and present cosy and individually decorated spaces.To get off to a good start and enjoy a busy day of trips and excursions, the Hotel de Compostelle offers daily breakfast. It can be served in the garden in the summertime.The inviting and spacious lounge, and the lovely back garden fitted with outdoor furniture offer relaxing settings for unwinding or planning a day out exploring the picturesque streets of Sarlat and discovering the Périgord and Dordogne regions.
Modern hotel within walking distance to Sarlat historical center.
Free parking on the street just outside the hotel.
Very polite and accommodating managers at reception. We were arriving late – they called us with all necessary instructions and door code.
- Our room was very comfortable, it had all that you need including a kettle fir a cup of tea.
Great location, staff were friendly too.
Air con was a real bonus in this heat.
Very nice location within easy walking distance of the medieval town centre. Very comfortable
accomodation. Very helpful staff. Excellent buffet breakfast.
- The room was small (ideal for a blind husband to find his way round, and exactly what we wanted) and sensibly furnished. The manager was extremely helpful, from recommending a good restaurant nearby to providing a jug of cold milk for our tea. A good breakfast in pleasant surroundings. The hotel was within 5 minutes easy walking of the old town. The parking was private and monitored, and close to the hotel (though not actually on site). The beds were extremely comfortable!
- Modern hotel within walking distance to Sarlat historical center.
Au Grand Hôtel de Sarlat
Au Grand Hôtel de Sarlat offers easy access to the Dordogne valley and the Vézère valley.Guest rooms are decorated in a contemporary style and most rooms feature a private balcony or terrace. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels are available in all rooms.A buffet breakfast is available at Au Grand Hôtel de Sarlat and guests can also enjoy continental breakfast in the comfort of their room. There is a bar with a piano that guests are allowed to play and guests can relax by the fireplace.A private outdoor car park is available on site at an extra cost. Free WiFi access is available throughout. There is also an internet corner with a computer and a printer available to use free of charge.
- Large rooms lovely comfortable four poster bed , good linen plenty of pillows, Large bathroom with plenty of toiletries .Easy access to pool and hot tub.On street parking was fine
- A lovely hotel in a beautiful town. Everything is within walking distance. The hotel facilities are very good although we didn’t eat there. This was only due to the numerous options available in the town itself and is not a reflection of the hotel.
- Apart from the location, absolutely nothing was at the level of a 4 star hotel
We have been delighted by our stay at the Grand Hotel. Excellent location and accommodation. Very good breakfast and great staff.
Close to the beautiful Sarlat center, but strategically located out of the way and crowds of tourists.
- Great location as only a short walk to the old town. facilities looked good but didn’t have time to utilise.
Clos La Boëtie & Spa
The air-conditioned rooms and suites at the Clos La Boëtie feature whirlpool baths and hydro-massage showers. Guests have access to free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel. Some of the rooms have a private furnished terrace and the others open onto the garden.Guests of La Boëtie can visit Sarlat Cathedral, along with the Dordogne and Vézère valleys. Private parking is possible at a nearby location.
- Really nice deco in the room matching pictures on the site and really nice people
- The bed was the best I have ever slept in. Room lovely. Would stay again and have a room with terrace.
- La climatisation très bien orientée : ne souffle pas directement sur le lit ; le service en chambre est très bien. Le personnel très agréable.
Accueil très agréable et professionnel
Parking gratuit dans la rue
5 mn à pied du centre historique
La situation géographique, très pratique car proche du centre ville
La grandeur de la chambre, la douche, la décoration générale
Hôtel Le Madrigal
The rooms are equipped with en suite facilities. they feature air conditioning, soundproofing and free WiFi access.Guests can also enjoy a drink at the on-site bar. The Hotel Le Madrigal’s location makes it an excellent base to discover the Périgord and Dordogne regions. Sarlat-la-Canéda Train Station is located 1.2 miles away.
- The staff went out of the way to help up us with problems.
- Very clean and good private parking out back. It takes about ten minutes to walk into the old city but being outside of that zone is a big advantage on market day.
- We liked everything. The owner was a very nice, welcoming guy forthcoming to any request; the hotel is just a short walking distance away from the beautiful town centre. The room was sufficiently large even for a family with two older kids and a baby. The hotel itself is very cozy, nicely decorated, and has a traditional feel to it. For us it was a last-minute find on a very busy week when almost all other accommodation in the area was already gone; not sure if someone canceled their reservation last minute but it was certainly a lucky find.
- The rooms were comfortable, the host gracious, the breakfast good, one of the few places with adequate parking, and very convenient for walking into town
- Ambiance style personal touches breakfast local information and cleanliness
Hôtel Les Remparts
A full buffet breakfast is served every morning at Les Remparts and can be enjoyed in the guest rooms. Many restaurants and bars are located in the area.Free Wi-Fi access is available in the entire Hôtel Les Remparts. Some parking spaces in a closed car park are available upon request at an extra cost and free public parking is possible nearby. Guests can visit Castlenaud medieval castle 3.1 miles away or discover the famous Lascaux Caves located 14.9 miles from this property.
- It was a perfect location. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- We were doing a 500km cycling tour of the Dordogne area. Therefore this was one of our stops overnight, the location and access to the old town, the politeness and helpfulness of the man who was on the desk at the time and the confirmation of storage for our bike prior to holiday it was requested (which some hotels are awkward about )this one was no problem
- Excellent location. Friendly and helpful staff. Two minute walk to old town.
Room was comfortable clean slightly minamalist, decor was excellent good bathroom with no issues. All in all excellent, and a great location in the town.
Very good value for money.
- It’s in the very nice area , the front desk man was very nice and helpful
Hotel Maison des Peyrat
Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a bath, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer.In the morning at Hotel Maison Des Peyrat, guests can enjoy a continental breakfast.The hotel is 0.9 miles from Sarlat-la-Canéda Train Station. Roumanière Airport is 35.4 miles away and the property offers free parking.
Superb 14th century farm house 15 mn walk from the center of Sarlat. Very peaceful relaxed place.
The owners make you feel welcome. We will be back!
- Wonderful location, the wonderful garden, perfect location for a getaway!
- Gardens and historical building, nice updates to bathrooms and comfortable beds while keeping the charm of the old abbey/convent structure. Swimming pool and area nice plus!
- The Garden, the view, the wonderful countryside location!
- Host very friendly, beautiful old character building with lots of well furnished out door spaces to eat and drink at
- Superb 14th century farm house 15 mn walk from the center of Sarlat. Very peaceful relaxed place.
Top Hotels In Rivaux Aquitaine Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rivaux Aquitaine to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rivaux Aquitaine but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rivaux Aquitaine. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!