10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rivas Rivas Region – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivas Rivas Region is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rivas Rivas Region. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivas Rivas Region. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivas Rivas Region. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rivas Rivas Region right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rivas Rivas Region with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rivas Rivas Region:
Hotel Finca Playa Venecia
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. Located in Rivas, 22 miles from San Juan del Sur, Hotel Finca Playa Venecia features an outdoor pool and year-round outdoor pool. The hotel has an indoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or lake. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for fishing and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Altagracia is 7 miles from Hotel Finca Playa Venecia, and San Jorge is 11 miles away.
- Location next to lake, surrounded by trees and birdlife, was excellent. Lovely new swimming pool installed, with fantastic view of volcano. We were pleased we chose a lake view cabin, and were given an upstairs room with balcony. All rooms though basic inside had either private patio or balcony; beds were comfortable. Contrary to other reviews, we encountered NO insects of any kind (February), and rooms had window nets to keep any potential insects out! Air-con failed but we were immediately transferred to a comparable room. Food in restaurant was very good and staff were friendly and charming. Easy 8 minute walk to main road for irregular buses and passing taxis to other island attractions.
- The room itself is quite average with basic accommodations. The grounds and staff are all exceptional. The staff went out of their way to make sure we received everything we needed and were very polite. The location on the beach is beautiful and the sunsets from this location are awesome!
- Amazing location! Right on the lake, views of the volcano, and more.
Très bon accueil à 5 min a pied du cherco verde. Les chambres sont spacieuses eau chaude dans la douche. Au bord du lac nicaragua beau couche du soleil !
Une belle piscine avec patageoire a côté pour les petits une vue sur le conception et le lac a couper le souffle.
- Gute geräumige Zimmer. Wir hatten 2 Balkone mit Blick auf den Vulkane sowie auf denn See. Lage ist gut in der Nähe der lagune sowie eines Schmetterlingparks und Nationalpark. Keine Restaurant in der Nähe. Das Essen im Hotelrestaurant war aber ok. Für einen Zwischenstopp durchaus ok. Das Personal an der Rezeption war allerdings recht unfreundlich.
Located in San Jorge in the region of Rivas Region, 23 miles from Salinas, Hotel Hamacas features an outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. San Juan del Sur is 15 miles from Hotel Hamacas, and Altagracia is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Hamacas.
The hotel is very close to the ferry. Air conditioned rooms. The staff is friendly but speaks very little English. The breakfast was nice, but for the first morning of our stay they didn’t bring us even a half of it. There second morning was OK, so I advise to ask for all available options.
The property accepts credit cards.
- It’s a very good place to stay right next to the ferry if you need to stay in San Jorge which is actually a neat little place to stay if you are not in a hurry to get to Ometeppe. The restaurants on the beach are very good.
- The man in reception was extremely helpful. Position great for the ferry.
- Only stayed one night but we liked it 🙂 they have a lovely pool/restaurant area, hammocks and the owner is very friendly!
- Convenient overnight stay to/ from Omepte. Good pool area and manager very helpful.
- The hotel is very close to the ferry. Air conditioned rooms. The staff is friendly but speaks very little English. The breakfast was nice, but for the first morning of our stay they didn’t bring us even a half of it. There second morning was OK, so I advise to ask for all available options.
Hotel Noches Sureñas / Southern Nights Nicaragua
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Hotel Noches Sureñas / Southern Nights Nicaragua offers accommodations in San Jorge, just 23 miles from Salinas. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.San Juan del Sur is 15 miles from Hotel Noches Sureñas, and Altagracia is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Noches Sureñas / Southern Nights Nicaragua.
- Ronny and his friendly staff keep the typical southern style alive. If you love country, this is the place to be. Very clean place.
- Very friendly proprietors; lovely grounds, nice clean room. Great location close to Ferry terminal, with secure parking. Nice garden too!
The location… close to the ferry for Ometepe, we could walk with the kids and our to heavy bags 🙂
The owner and staff were nice.
- Ronny and his staff were lovely hosts! Everyone was laughing and happy! Loved my stay in a room with the terrace 😄
- Close to the ferry, friendly staff, very good food
Located in San Jorge in the region of Rivas Region, 23 miles from Salinas, Hotel Dalinky features an outdoor pool and terrace. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared lounge at the property.San Juan del Sur is 15 miles from Hotel Dalinky, and Altagracia is 16 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Augusto C. Sandino Airport, 53 miles from Hotel Dalinky.
Clean, affordable, secure. Conveniently located walk to ferry Port San Jorge.
Good wi-fi & air conditioning.
- Not like that. The staff is very friendly and breakfast is good.
Spacious, comfortable room.
Less than 5 minute walk from the ferry to Ometepe Island.
- The man on staff to check us in was incredibly kind and helpful. Our friends arrived a couple hours later and he even helped give them directions of where to find us. The hotel was clean, safe, and had a beautiful courtyard. It was in a great location for catching the ferry to Ometepe the next morning.
Service was great staff friendly and helpful
Close to Ferry for the next dys travel
- Clean, affordable, secure. Conveniently located walk to ferry Port San Jorge.
Cabañas Privadas Dilany
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Cabañas Privadas Dilany is located in Moyogalpa, 29 miles from Salinas and 22 miles from San Juan del Sur. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, lake or garden are featured in certain rooms.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at this hotel, and the area is popular for biking. The hotel also provides free use of bicycles. Altagracia is 9 miles from Cabañas Privadas Dilany, and San Jorge is 8 miles from the property. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 53 miles away.
What a great time with the family.
Very friendly, great local food.
They support you to get around in Ometepe.
- Everything! The cabana was in a rural tourism area in La Paloma just 2 km from Moyogalpa. Which you can easily reach by bicycle every time of the day! Use a flashlight though at night! My stay with the family was absolutely lovely. They take really good care and will help you in everything! Best experience i’ve Had so far. If you want to experience the nica life you should stay here for sure! Muchos gracias por todo! Fue fantastico.
very open, friendly and helpful family! we felt like home there, they helped us to manage trip on the island, presented all opportunities etc.
great opportunity to stay in real Nicaraguan house, to eat with them, feel local atmosphere (you can order breakfast, lunch or dinner at the place)
1 min walk to the nice bar on the beach at the lake with sunset:)
simple, but very clean room with small terrace and hammock (love it!)
a little bit on site from town, but with local feeling
- Best place (homestay) to stay on Ometepe. People are so helpful and friendly. The Community-center has a nice beach, hammocks to Relax and offers several Drinks. Bikes are for free. Finally it is worth to support their way of Sustainable Tourism.
- If you prefer to have a REAL cultural experience, where you are immersed into a real Nicaraguan family, then this is the place for you. The family was wonderful, very engaging. Both sons speak English. Staying here, you become part of real community. The food was delicious, (thanks Brana!) and very reasonable (breakfast $3, lunch and dinner $6). I had the best pancakes that I have ever eaten. Also staying there was a beautiful young couple from Paris, France. Our stay could not have been better, unless it could have been longer! Luis offered great inexpensive tour of island! and taxied us all around Moyogalpa.
- What a great time with the family.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a terrace, Rositas Hotel offers accommodations in San Juan del Sur, just 23 miles from Salinas.Each room is fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Altagracia is 29 miles from Rositas Hotel, and San Jorge is 15 miles away.
- We really liked the owner and all her staff, many of which spoke English. Rooms were adequate. The seating area (restaurant) on the second floor had very nice wooden furniture, good place to watch people walking by. Muffins and other baked goods for sale. Excellentlocation. Very safe and secure.
- The staff was friendly, the ability to order breakfast and smoothies to my room in the morning was great, location right downtown was perfect. It’s a basic room at a budget price, just what we were looking for.
- Excellent location, only two minutes from the beach. The hostel has a relaxed atmosphere. Staff were great and helped us with all our enquires. We really enjoyed sitting on the terrace overlooking the street. The room was small but cosy and clean. Great breakfast menu with a lot of choice. Strong wifi signal.
- There is a nice little common area full of plants. The staff was super friendly and helpful. It was a simple yet clean little retreat from the city. In the middle of everything but still fairly quiet. It’s close to all the fun places in San Juan del Sur.
- The team enjoyed the location very much and the quality of the rooms was satisfactory.
Located a short walk from the famous surf spot Maderas Beach, Casa Maderas offers accommodation a 20-minute drive from the lively town of San Juan del Sur. It boasts an on-site restaurant and bar, plus an outdoor swimming pool.The Nicaraguan tropical-style rooms and bungalows here include a ceiling fan and a patio with views of the pool and gardens. They also have a bathroom with a shower with room-temperature water. Maid service is provided on request. WiFi is available in all rooms.Snacks and soft drinks are sold at reception and guests can enjoy international cuisine at the hotel’s restaurant.The tour desk can help arrange tours and activities for an extra cost, including surfing, horse riding, zip lining and on certain seasons, turtle watching. Daily yoga classes and massage sessions are also offered.Casa Maderas provides a daily complimentary shuttle service to Maderas beach. A shuttle service to San Juan del Sur town centre is also available but at an extra fee. Managua International Airport can be reached in 3 hours by car. Airport shuttle services can be arranged at a surcharge.
- The room was Amazing. perched between mountains. Unbelievable view. Extremely relaxing.
We had a cosy 2-night stay in the tipis, which was a nice finish to our holidays in Nicaragua.
The place is very clean, the swiming pool was very nice. And the restaurant served perfect food & cocktails 🙂
- Room wasn’t as shown but still great in terms of tables/desks and hooks to put wet towels and clothes etc. Pool is very nice and they always have happy hour. It’s a short walk with a big hill to the beach. Good hostel to chill out in.
- Beautiful place and the environment was chill. They staff is laid back and super helpful!! Loved the yoga classes daily on their beautiful yoga deck 🙂
- A perfect place to stay if you want to spend your days (surfing) at Maderas beach. Besides that you can enjoy the pool, yoga classes and the relaxed vibe at the hotel.
Hotel La Punta Resort
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, Hotel La Punta Resort offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ometepe, just 28 miles from Salinas. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area for your convenience. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room includes a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.This hotel has a private beach area and car rental is available. San Juan del Sur is 21 miles from Hotel La Punta Resort, and Altagracia is 10 miles away. Augusto C. Sandino Airport is 53 miles from the property.
- Location right on the lake was beautiful. Overall, it’s a nice place to spend a night or two.
- BEAUTIFUL place with great staff. Great restaurant with reasonable prices. Nice clean pool. Amazing sunsets.
- Great people, lovely pool and the terrace overlooking the lake. A short walk and you got a gorgeous view of the volcano
- Pleasant team, very clean, big rooms, nice decore of floor tiles and carving on the doors and headboard of the bed, right on the water front (great sunsets can be seen from the terrace), quite and peaceful, pool, restaurant- everything we tried ( on the limited menue) was good.
- Location, Price, Pool, everything was top notch Antonio and Mario have an excellent place to stay on Oemtepe.
Located in San Juan del Sur in the region of Rivas Region, 22 miles from Salinas, TreeCasa Resort features an outdoor pool and views of the mountains. The hotel has a terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find room service at the property.Altagracia is 28 miles from TreeCasa Resort, and San Jorge is 13 miles away.
- Stunning resort, staff was amazing, food was amazing
Excellent facilities and views. Dinner and staff at dinner were great.
Live music throughout sunday
El restaurante es bastante bueno y aun que es bastante caro y no hay alternativas la comida es correcta, tanto presentación como servicio y calidad.
La cama es muy cómoda y grande.
Los árboles y los caminos son majestuosos.
La habitación estuvo excelente
Me quede en la casa del árbol , todo bien.
Todo estuvo excelente, muy buen personal, los jefes tienen una relacion de respeto con sus colaboradores que lleva a un ambiente en familia, y asi es como se siente uno estando con ellos.
Muchas gracias y que Dios los bendiga, fijo fijo fijo , volvemos pronto
Hostel Javier’s House 2
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostel Javier’s House 2 offers accommodations in San Juan del Sur.Certain units have a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Salinas is 23 miles from Hostel Javier’s House 2, and Altagracia is 29 miles away.
- javier’s house 2 is excellent accommodation in sjds! it’s a gem in the neighborhood and javier obviously put extra care and love into building it. the upstairs lounge area with the large hammock is a great place to unwind and people watch! also, to unsatisfied reviewers; your opinion is certainly yours to have, but remember, you have chosen to visit nicaragua so manage your expectations when it comes to staying in a hostel type environment.
- Common areas very nice, private room super spacious
- Great place in a quiet area 5 minutes walking from the centre. Good and kitchen and big room (ask for room #4). Nice terrace with a hammock to chill out.
We stayed in the house number 2, which lies not in the party centre, but on the edge of town :
Super clean and spacious place. Attention is really good and staff know what they are doing.
- Clean and good equipped, friendly an helpful stuff, thanks
Top Hotels In Rivas Rivas Region Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rivas Rivas Region to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rivas Rivas Region but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rivas Rivas Region. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!