10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rivas Rhône-Alps – Top Hotel Reviews
Rivas Rhône-Alps is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rivas Rhône-Alps. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rivas Rhône-Alps. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rivas Rhône-Alps. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rivas Rhône-Alps right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rivas Rhône-Alps with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rivas Rhône-alps:
Inter-Hotel Saint-Étienne Sud L’Acropole
Each guest room at Inter-Hotel Saint-Étienne Sud L’Acropole includes a flat-screen TV and a work desk. All rooms are also equipped with a private bathroom with a bathtub and a hairdryer.Meals can be enjoyed in the hotel’s on-site grill restaurant, La Boucherie. A buffet-style breakfast is served every morning and the hotel has a 24-hour reception.Free private parking is available and Saint-Etienne-Châteaucreux Train Station is 5.8 miles away. The hotel is 1.4 miles from the centre of La Ricamarie and 6.5 miles from exit 16 of the A72 motorway.
- Despite being on a hill there was an external lift to the hotel reception. The receptionist kindly arranged for us to have a room with disabled facilities – walk-in shower and close to the reception to assist my wife.
- Comfortable bed. Parking. On site restaurant. Location to my destination.
- Comfortable bed. Parking. Close to retail area and my destination. Next door to restaurant.
- Le personnel est très agréable et disponible ,bon petit déjeuner
- Très bon accueil, chaleureux. Petit déjeuner tout simplement parfait: copieux, diversifié. De plus possibilité de prendre un café dans la chambre. Parfait !
Relais du Silence Domaine La Charpinière
All of the 4-star rooms in Relais du Silence Domaine La Charpinière have a view of the surrounding park or the hotel’s seasonal outdoor swimming pool. They are all serviced by a panoramic lift.The hotel’s chef invites guests to try the inventive dishes, prepared with seasonal produce. For an aperitif or after-dinner drink, relax in the bar.Relais du Silence Domaine La Charpinière’s sports club includes a number of indoor and outdoor activities including sauna, hot tub and a fitness room. Massage treatments can be arranged at an extra cost.
- Good, well-appointed room, overlooking gardens and spa. Friendly, efficient staff. Bistro lunch v pleasant but busy. Gourmet dinner rather pretentious with swarm of well-meaning staff.
- One of those most relaxing places on earth . Gorgeous nature in and around . Saint galmiere and around dream nature destinations . Michelin restaurant and price value in the same time .pls go and be in heaven while you live . We will miss this place .
- Everything really, But the Staff really made extra effort to help us prepare for our wedding. It is very quiet in a great locations.
- Absolut ruhige Lage in einer Parkanlage mit altem Baumbestand, sehr komfortables breites Bett, großer Regendusche mit genügend Abstellfläche für Pflegeartikel, umfangreiches Frühstücksbüffet mit frisch gepresstem Orangensaft und vielem anderen, das man sonst in Frankreich zum Frühstück nicht bekommt
Prestations de qualité, chambre moderne et propre dans un cadre bucolique fort appréciable, au calme. Personnel accueillant et professionnel.
Le petit déjeuner riche et varié. J’ai été ravie de mon choix ! Même s’il y a toujours des points à améliorer c’est une très bonne adresse.
Hostellerie du Forez
Hostellerie du Forez offers classically decorated guest rooms equipped with a flat-screen TV and furnished with a desk and wardrobe. Each room has an en suite bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.Continental breakfast buffet is served daily and includes pastries, bread, ham, cheese, yogurts, cereals and beverages. Guests can dine at the on-site restaurant which serves modern international cuisine. A meeting room is also available at Hostellerie du Forez.Saint-Galmier is the site of Badoit mineral water and Montrond-les-Bains Thermal Station is 5.6 miles away. A casino is 0.6 miles from the property and a golf course is 6.2 miles away. Skiing is available at Chalmazel a 1-hour drive away. Lyon-Saint Exupéry Airport is 60.3 miles from Hostellerie du Forez.
- Comfortable,reposant,bon restaurant ,personnel aimable
- Accueil et restaurent dans l’établissement plus que parfait.
- Juste bien et exactement dans la recherche souhaitée à savoir plein centre Saint Galmier… Propreté et personnel avenant et à votre service… Le restaurant est également de bonne qualité même si les connaisseurs ont aussi leurs adresses pour de la petites fritures ou des grenouilles… Donc rien à reprocher et au contraire à conseiller… Il y a bien sur un autre établissement de référence sur la commune mais pourquoi faire compliqué quand on peut faire simple.
- Établissement refait à neuf avec goût. Très belle vue sur les monts du forez.Bien situé en centre ville avec parking a proximité. Personnel très attentionné, sérieux . Bonne table, assez grande chambre et jolie salle de bain.
- Le décor, accueil,la propreté, le confort (toilettes séparées, clim en service à nôtre arrivée , ascenseur): le top du top
Qualys-Hotel Saint-Étienne Aéroport Actuel Hôtel
There is no restaurant in the hotel but you will find numerous lunching and dining options in the near vicinity 7 days a week. You can also order packed lunches or dinners at the hotel.
Extremely friendly staff
Lovely spacious room with a good shower and big comfortable bed
- Hotel is good and quiet , staff is friendly, helpful and working all about hotel. Parking is free and safety. Room is ok, bathroom is clean. Wi fi is problematic and connection is short. Breakfast must bee richer for this money.
- petit-déjeuner à la hauteur avec employée sympa…l’ensemble conforme à notre attente..
- Proximité autoroute parking espace en chambre deco simple mais bien
- Чисто, приятный персонал, уборка номера каждый день
- Extremely friendly staff
Best Western St Etienne Aéroport
The ideal place for a business trip or for a vacation, the Best Western St. Etienne Aeroport features numerous meeting rooms for your workshop or seminar sessions of up to 100 people.The hotel’s restaurant, the 1827, serves traditional dishes from the region. The hotel is in the heart of the Loire Forez business park and has free secure private parking.The hotel is accessible via Saint-Étienne-Châteaucreux Train Station, which is a 15-minute bus ride away. The buses stop next to this Best Western every 30 minutes during weekdays.
- A very helpful receptionist who kindly ordered and went out and picked up pizza for my family as we discovered restaurant and bar were closed for 2 weeks!!!!
- Only 4* hotel in the area. Spacious restaurant & reception area
- Amazing French Cuisine experienced during two lunches. Three course lunch was delicious and awesome presentation. Excellent service as well. Free and secure parking. Comfortable meeting room and excellent snack services.
- Lovely hotel , great pool, very good customer service .
Le Personnel super
Le petit déjeuner extra
Service resto impeccable
Rapport qualité prix
Premiere Classe Saint Etienne – Aéroport Bouthéon
The rooms at Premiere Classe Saint Etienne are decorated in a contemporary style and include a flat-screen TV. Each one is also air-conditioned and has an en suite bathroom with a shower.Breakfast is served every morning and a selection of both snacks and drinks is available in the vending machines. Additional on-site facilities include newspapers at reception.
- really comfy bed and a nice, modern room. the lighting was good.
- Very helpful & friendly staff clean,simple & comfortable.
- really good quality price ratio, convenient parking, good breakfast for 5 EUR
- Unkomplizierter Check in, gesicherter Parkplatz und gute Verkehrsanbindung.
- L accueil. La propreté et le rapport qualité prix.
Les Jardins du Forez
Decorated in a traditional style, the rooms all have a view of the garden. All rooms feature an LCD TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a separate toilet.A buffet breakfast is available every morning at this hotel. You can enjoy a drink from the bar at this hotel, or relax on the terrace during sunny weather.Forez Golf Club is 6.2 miles from this property and the château de Montrond is a 10-minute walk away. Parking is available on site.
It was quiet and extremely easy to find.
Our welcome by the lady owner, who seemed to do everything, was fantastic. Just really natural and friendly, helpful with directions too.
Oh and the shower was superb – especially after a hot day cycling.
- We were able to get adjoining rooms. That really made a difference with two little kids. This was only available onsite not via Booking.com. So call the hotel directly.
Chambre confortable et agréable
- le repas proposé dans un restaurant voisin et partenaire
- La séparation de l’entree et des sanitaires de la chambre
- It was quiet and extremely easy to find.
Hotel de l’Avenue
Decorated in a simple style, all rooms feature a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk. The en suite bathroom includes towels.A breakfast is served from Monday to Friday morning, and includes a hot beverage, orange juice, milk breads, butter and jam. Guests can also sample traditional cuisine in the on-site restaurant.Montbrison is a 25-minute drive away and Golf de Forez is 5.6 miles from the hotel. The A72 motorway is ideally located a 6-minute drive away and free private parking is possible on site.
- Very good lokation. Owner of hotel very good gay. Help with my ask
This hotel is a basic economy style hotel run by Stephen and his wife who provide a comfortable stopover just opposite the rail station. Stephen is a great host and speaks perfect English. Dinner is available which is basic but very well prepared ,tasty and enjoyable. Safe secure storage for bicycles.
A great friendly atmosphere provided by the hosts and a hotel that I would stay at again.
- Extremely friendly owner, good food, and nice atmosphere. Got a free garage for motorcycle and had a very pleasant stay.
- Un très bon rapport qualité prix et le gérant de l’établissement fait tout pour nous faire passer un bon séjour
la chambre était spacieuse et correcte sur un plan général.
Nous avons regretté une absence de lampes de chevet, le rideau de douche à changer.
Le petit déjeuné est sans intérêt : café robusta pas bon, biscottes ramollies, pain au lait industriels..
Inter-Hotel Montbrison Est Marytel
Decorated in warm colours, each of the stylish guest rooms features a wardrobe and a work desk. All rooms have a private bathroom including free toiletries.A continental breakfast with a variety of local and organic produce is served every morning at the Inter-Hotel Montbrison Est Marytel. Guests can sample a local beer or wine at the on-site bar.With free private parking on site, the Inter-Hotel Montbrison Est Marytel is a 30-minute drive from Chalmazel Ski Resort and Des Etangs Golf Club is only a 3-minute drive away.
- A good room, comfortable bed and a good continental breakfast.
- Nice hotel. Rooms are not very large and it depends on the number of nights you want to be in this hotel, but for a couple of nights it is very good.
- We stayed a couple of nights to watch a game in St Etienne. Very comfortable, clean and quiet.
La qualité de la literie.
La gentillesse du personnel et sa réactivité face à un problème.
Les produits du petit-déjeuner : miel bio, jus d’oranges pressées, café Nespresso, pains excellents.
La décoration intérieure ( bar salon et salle de petit-déjeuner)
- Vor 9 Jahren habe ich 6 Monate lang 3 Nächte pro Woch im Hotel verbracht. Seitdem hat das Hotel sich zum Besten verändert nicht zuletzt durch eine Restaurierung der Zimmer
Les Étoiles Du Forez
Each guest room is air-conditioned and is equipped with a private bathroom and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms are adapted for guests with reduced mobility or partially sighted people.Breakfast is served daily in the Etoiles Du Forez’s breakfast room or on the veranda. Guests have free access to the sauna and a Hammam. There is a summer terrace where guests can enjoy a drink from the bar.The hotel also provides free private parking.
- Good parking. 3 restaurants near . Not far from motorway . Decent rooms.
- Good explanations about the possible journeys in the province of Forez. This location seems not to be very touristic but in fact it offers a great variety of marvelous sites
- Very good restaurants surrounding the hotel, which was very comfortable and well-equipped. Charming and very helpful reception.
- La jolie chambre .le fait d être mansarde . Impression de petite cabane. Le personnel ultra gentil . Le petit dej super.
- Propreté, silence, amabilité de la personne de l’accueil, proximité du centre de Montbrison (2,5km), établissement bien tenu.
Top Hotels In Rivas Rhône-alps Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rivas Rhône-Alps to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rivas Rhône-Alps but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rivas Rhône-Alps. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!