10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ristolas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Ristolas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ristolas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ristolas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ristolas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ristolas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ristolas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ristolas Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
The chalet-style property offers rooms with modern furnishings and mountain views. Each heated room has a private bathroom and some rooms have a balcony.A buffet breakfast is offered daily and includes fruit, cereal, cheese, homemade jam and beverages. The restaurant serves traditional food with local products and is open for a self-service lunch and table-service dinner. A bar with a fireplace is available in the evenings.Abries Ski Station is 2.2 miles from the property and ski equipment rental is available on site. Entertainment is provided for adults, children and families and a variety of sporting and nature activities are available. Mont-Dauphin Train Station is 21.7 miles away and Briançon is 31.1 miles away.
L’ensemble:la gentillesse et la disponibilité du personnel
le cadre,la vue sur la montagne ,l’établissement lui même
la cuisine et la gentillesse de la chef
la piscine et le sauna
- L accueil, la situation magnifique, l calme, les bons repas… Tout bravo
L’accueil, le confort et la propreté
L’ambiance générale calme et décontractée
- Trés agréable et trés propre.Repas trés correct et personnels agréables.
points positifs : l emplacement par rapport aux chemins de randonnées
la piscine chauffée et couverte
les picnics pour le midi
- L’ensemble:la gentillesse et la disponibilité du personnel
Guests at the hotel can enjoy a continental breakfast.Skiing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Le Ristolas.Sestriere is 13 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Chalet de Lanza
Guest rooms are decorated with wooden furniture and all feature a private bathroom. Each room is heated and equipped with a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access.The restaurant at Chalet de Lanza serves homemade ice-cream and organic wines. There is also a bar with a terrace offering views over the landscape. A breakfast buffet is served every morning.With free public parking available nearby, the Lanza Chalet is located 21.7 miles from Briançon. Activities in the nearby area include hiking, horse-riding and tennis.
- Cosy family managed hotel in a nice mountain village close to the ski-area and to many ski-mountaineering trips. Nice room (even if a little narrow) with wide bathroom. Very quiet. Kind staff. Good food at the restaurant, excellent service. Nice photos at the walls in the restaurant.
- As a stopping off place on the Tour de Queyras it was adequate.
- Very comfortable rooms and bed. Very clean. Excellent food.
5 min walk to ski lift.
- la chambre le confort et la situation géographique
Hôtel & Spa L’Alta Peyra
Some rooms at Hôtel & Spa L’Alta Peyra offer a balcony with mountain views and free WiFi. Some rooms have a seating area with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathrobe, slippers and a bath or shower. All rooms at the hotel are decorated in soft, natural colours.Every morning a buffet breakfast is served. Guests can enjoy a meal at the brasserie and grill or at the gastronomic-style restaurant, and guests can relax with a drink at the bar.The Briançon Train Station is 36 miles away and the Italian border is 9.9 miles away. Private parking is available at the hotel at an extra cost.
- Good location by the ski slopes, good breakfast but all the rest was appealing. Dirty hotel, no WiFi, very poor service with complacent staff.
- Very comfortable and beautifully furnished, very luxurious. The village is stunning and what a view to wake up to! The facilities were good although we didn’t have much time to use them. The reception staff were very helpful.
Superb breakfast with local artisan breads, cheeses and cakes.
Spotlessly clean hotel and very professional staff.
Amazing views from our room, the restaurant and bar.
Worth every penny of the high price!
- Staff were excellent , bed very comfortable , Internet fast .
The location is beautiful, the staff is super friendly, the breakfast is at the 5 star levels.
Class, elegance of a very high standard
I would advise everyone to spend at least 1 night.
Hotel Spa L’Equipe
Some rooms at Hotel Spa L’Equipe are serviced by an elevator. Each features mountain views, a TV and a private bathroom with a bath or a shower.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional dishes from the region and a bar is also available on site.Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas. Free private parking is also possible on site and Saint-Véran is 2.5 miles away.
- love the spa and the sauna facility so much, clean room with nice view of the area, easy parking
Tout, et notamment super rapport qualité prix et excellente ambiance montagne.
Clientèle d’habitués qui reviennent quasiment chaque année.
Sauna, Hammam et Piscine Spa superbes et reposants après les efforts.
Rien à redire. Très bon accueil et prestations de qualités.
Week end parfait on y retournera avec plaisir.
- la chambre était très grande – l’accueil excellent – le site fabuleux – la piscine et le sauna très agréables et très propres
Chalet typique doté d’un SPA (très agréable au retour d’une journée rando), bien situé.
Notre chambre avait un petit balcon, une salle de bain récente et propre et la literie était correcte. L’hôtel possède un ascenseur et un parking devant. La nuit a été très calme…
Nous avons mangé au restaurant le soir, le repas était bon et copieux.
Le personnel est sympathique et discret.
Each room comes with a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing and cycling. Arvieux is 5 miles from Le Guilazur, while Aiguilles is 6.2 miles away. Col d’Izoard is 11.8 miles away from the property.
Nice atmosphere in the dining room
Having a drink in the garden
Très bonne situation
Personnel aux petits soins et adapté aux situations problématiques de logistique : réactions rapides et compréhensibles. Geste commercial bien apprécié.
Cuisine du terroir au top!
- le cadre et le calme et l’amabilité de la patronne ainsi que du personnel
- De service van het personeel. Ik was de enige gast en ze waren even vergeten dat ik kwam. Marr werd toch uitstekend ontvangen. Kon er zelf ook prima dineren, maar goed ook, is verder niks. Waren erg vriendelijk en behulpzaam, motor kon in garage . TOP Lokatie is goed uitgangspunut voor toeren over col de angel. Helaas was die nog dicht.
- Accueillant, sympathique et personnalisé. Accès facile. Bon parking
Hotel Le Chamois
The guest rooms are decorated in a typical mountain style and warmly suited with wood. Each room features a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi access. Some rooms also offer a balcony.Tasty regional cuisine is served in the restaurant of Le Chamois hotel, which offers a dining room with unique view of the nearby mountain area.A private shuttle is available from the hotel to the foot of the ski slopes.
- The food was fresh.. excellent dinner and breakfast.. home made cooking, clearly they care about their guests and quality..
- Hotel Le Chamois is very well located to discover the Queyras. We enjoyed our 2 nights stay there. The hotel provides good value for money, room was big enough for us and our 2 big suitcases and the tenant is very friendly. You can have typical food as well in the restaurant.
Good value for money in an excellent location at the junction of the St Veran and Col Agnel roads.
Parking on site easy to use (but fills up quickly).
A quick walk away from the village and local store.
- Food excellent – great location for exploring the Queyras. Close to the Italian border in beautiful mountain scenery.
- An excellent base for exploring an area of outstanding beauty… very welcoming staff, family run, spotless clean, warm bedroom, hot shower, hairdryer, high speed internet, etc…
Le Grand Tetras
All rooms feature a balcony, wardrobe and telephone, while some also offer mountain views. The en suite bathroom is complete with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served each morning at Le Grand Tetras. Traditional cuisine is available for lunch and dinner at the hotel 7 days a week.Additional features include a living room with a library, a bar and free private parking on site. Guillestre is a 40-minute drive away and Aiguilles is 9.3 miles from the property.
The staff is extremely kind and very helpful in addressing any question.
Hotel location is simply perfect: close to the center of the village and to bus stop. The view on the mountain scenery all around the hotel is gorgeous.
Room and bath room is clean.
Breakfast buffet with lots of choice.
- The demi pension was good value with excellent and interesting food and a great cheeseboard
Calme, accueil et propreté pour un prix intéressant
Rien à redire
Une famille tres sympatique, tout a été parfait.
Une adresse à garder précieusement.
- Disponibilité du personnel, et plat vegan sur demande
- The staff is extremely kind and very helpful in addressing any question.
La Baïta Du Loup
All rooms feature a wardrobe and wooden flooring, while some also include views of the mountains and valleys. The en suite bathroom includes free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is available each morning at La Baïta Du Loup. The on-site restaurant serves traditional cuisine prepared with regional products and guests can relax with a drink in the bar.Additional features include football table and free Wi-Fi access in the public areas. Hiking trails depart from the hotel in summer and donkey walks can be found in the village.
- Location is fine! Ideal place for walking! Owners were very hospitable!
Nice and warm atmosphere, good restaurant, common spaces for guests, fair price for the accommodation (but breakfast not included)
Pretty and comfortable rooms
Total silence at night (not in the morning due to unpolite guests)
Sauna is available, but not tried
- Très bien place, 2 minutes de station de ski Molines en voiture
- Propriétaires très accueillants et serviables, repas de qualité, à recommander vivement
- Accueil très agréable. Chambre aménagé et décoré avec goût. Repas tres bons et petits déjeuners de rois.
Hôtel Spa la Cascade
Hôtel Spa La Cascade features comfortable guest rooms fitted with bathroom and television. Most of them also have balcony with view of the nearby area.For your utmost pleasure, traditional cuisine and mountain specialities are served in the hotel’s restaurant.In winter, enjoy long days of skiing on the slopes or snowshoeing.In summer, the area offers many outdoor activities like hiking, paragliding, mountain biking or climbing. You can also relax and idle the time away in flowered fields.
- Everythinh was perfect, really loved the place! I strongly recommend this accommodation for a relaxing weekend with family and your pet
- Great location, very friendly staff. Good food (breakfast, packed lunch and dinner)
Really nice family rooms with lots of space.
The food is excellent and the staff was really helpful and family friendly
Nice location and very little traffic along the road
- great location for a group of older friends walking the GR5
- L’environnement, l’accueil, les membres du personnel, la qualité des menus du soir
Top Hotels In Ristolas Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ristolas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ristolas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ristolas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!