10 Best Hotels To Stay In Risoul Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Risoul Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Risoul Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Risoul Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Risoul Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Risoul Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Risoul Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Risoul Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Auberge du Rochasson
A TV and a telephone are provided in the heated rooms at Auberge du Rochasson. They are all equipped with work desks and en suite bathroom facilities, and some rooms have mountain views.Traditional cuisine prepared with vegetables from the garden patch is served under the exposed wooden beams of the dining room if you reserve in advance. Breakfast is proposed daily.Guests are free to use the Wi-Fi connection in the TV lounge or play table tennis by the bar in the games rooms. A tennis court is available at the hotel during summer.Free private parking is presented on site and Risoul Ski Resort is 4.3 miles away. The hotel is 11.2 miles from Vars and 23.6 miles from Briançon.
Excellent accueil, belle chambre, literie parfaite
la piscine, le parking, la belle terrasse avec une vue splendide!
Le repas du soir, excellent, merci au cuisinier!
Nous avons absolument été enchanté ! L’accueil , la chambre , le repas du soir ( excellent , des produits frais et bien préparés , de l’authenticité , du fait maison … ) , le petit déjeuner ( bon avec des confitures maisons … un délice !) , le calme , la vue , le rapport qualité prix … Bref , nous nous y sommes arrêtés car nous étions de passage et nous avons décidé d’y retourner dès que possible pour y séjourner quelques jours pour en profiter beaucoup plus et visiter la région !
Pour nous c’est parfait , ne changez rien
Nous recommandons vivement !!!
- la gentillesse des propriétaires, les repas, le service, la vue…
- petit déjeuner très copieux, chambre très jolie, lit très confortable
- les repas faits maison avec produits de qualité. Des hôtes très attentionnés
- Excellent accueil, belle chambre, literie parfaite
Au Bon Logis
The guest rooms at Au Bon Logis feature a TV, a private bathroom with shower, and access to free WiFi. Some have views of Durance Valley and others have views of Risoul mountain.Half-board options are available and mandatory when eating on site.Au Bon Logis provides a library and a fitness room for guests’ use. A storage space suitable for bicycles, motorbikes and ski equipment is also available.
- the croissants were the most flakey we’ve ever had! All the food was homemade including the charcuterie
- Great location with amazing views. Friendly small family run hotel in the heart of the Alps. Swimming pool and terrace fantastic places to relax.
Les patrons sont sympathiques et discrets (juste ce qu’il faut).
Le repas en 1/2 pension est familial mais très bien exécuté (varié, copieux et goûteux)
Les chambres sont simples et confortables.
La piscine avec vue est un grand plus (après une balade en montagne notamment)
Le rapport qualité/prix est avantageux
Ambiance sympathique, confortable et conviviale.
Le cadre était familial et proche de la nature !
Tout était parfait. L’accueil a été parfait. Les propriétaires sont d’une gentillesse extrême et dès que je pourrai je retournerai dans cet établissement.
Le Catinat Fleuri
Le Catinat Fleuri offers comfortable rooms with a functional decor. Some rooms feature a balcony offering a view of the mountains.For your comfort and your entertainment, Le Catinat Fleuri offers many facilities and activities such as an indoor swimming pool with balneotherapy, a heated outdoor swimming pool, a gym, a tennis court and much more, to suit everybodys taste.
- Excellent spot. Good parking for motorcycles. Fantastic views. Great pool.
- Lovely polite staff who helped us with everything….breakfast was superb and the location is excellent
- Friendly helpful staff. Excellent breakfast. Brilliant view from quiet bedroom. Short walk to Guillestre local shops & restaurants & a pleasant village. Have a swim in the hotel pool. Close to Mont Dauphin and skiing at Vars, Risoul & Les Orres.
- Nice location for going into mountains (including skiing), very friendly staff. Nice sorrounding in the center of the village, restaurants in the walking distnce.
- Friendly staff, undercover parking for the motorbikes, tasty breakfast
Each room features free Wi-Fi access, a TV with cable channels and the majority have a private bathroom.The brasserie-style restaurant is open each lunch and evening and offers traditional cuisine with a large choice of wines.The Hotel Lacour offers a garden, meeting room and free private parking on site. Hiking is possible in the area and ski shuttles depart from the hotel to take guests to the ski stations.
- Perfect location for a night rest on the way to pass Route des Grandes Alpes in two days by car. Neutral atmosphere, safety. Nice staff, even if you don’t speak French. 🙂
- Undercover parking for motorcycles. Restaurant food was good
- It is right next to the railway station: that’s why we chose it. But we were surprised at the high quality of the restaurant meals in particular and the hotel staff were very accommodating to our request to use hotel facilities after our check-out time as our train departed late in the evening
- The hotel was conveniently located beside the train station, rooms very comfortable, the staff were very friendly and the food was excellent
* Lovely breakfast.
* Perfect location for cyclists.
The rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi access. The private bathrooms come with a shower.A continental breakfast is served each morning, and a gourmet breakfast is also possible upon reservation. The meals are prepared by the chef Marcel with fresh and local produce. Guests can also enjoy homemade organic cocktails in the hotel’s bar.At L’Auberge d’Eygliers you will find an ayurvedic massage service. Other facilities offered include meeting facilities.The property provides free private parking, a motorbike garage and ski storage. It is a 25-minute drive from Risoul Ski Station. Montdauphin – Guillestre Train Station is 1,000 feet away.
- The housekeeper who helped me carry my luggage upon check-out was very kind, as was the guy who helped me store my bike (he was the only one speaking a decent English, too!)
- Overall a very much liked stay.The owner is fantastic and always willing to help. Rooms are clean and the breakfast served in the morning gives you a great idea of local food products. It is located in the heart of the village. From there you can easily do motorbike tours or take advantage of the river and do some canyoning, kayaking, etc.
- Le fromage venant des fermiers locaux / Le bar intégré à l’auberge / La Gentillesse du personnel / La propreté de l’établissement
- Pas de problèmes pour l’accueil mais je trouve la nuitée trop chère
- Très bon hôtel auberge avec les produits du terroir belle présentation convivial , facilité pour prendre son train ou le car . Promener et visiter le Fort de Mont Dauphin , en suivant le chemin des marmottes , avec les enfants ! Plan d,eau l,été circuler en VTT que demander de plus !! Bravo !!
Hotel Restaurant Les Barnieres
All of the rooms at Hotel Restaurant Les Barnieres have wooden furniture, mountain views and a flat-screen TV. Each room also includes a private bathroom with a bath.A buffet breakfast with hot drinks, jams, ham and cereals is served daily in the communal lounge. The hotel’s restaurant offers traditional dishes from the region for lunch and dinner.Free Wi-Fi is provided in public areas, at Hotel Restaurant Les Barnieres. Free private parking is possible on site and the Lake Serre-Ponçon is 11.2 miles from the hotel. Several activities are available in summer, such as rafting, climbing, horse riding and hiking, and Vars Ski Resort is 9.3 miles away.
- Good sized rooms, proprietor allowed us to stow our cycles in the (huge) garage, good breakfast.
The hotel is just out of town,5 minutes walk up hill, nice & quiet.
The Restaurant food was excellent quality and expertly cooked.Car parking in front of hotel.
Room with Balcony with view across to the mountans
- Albergo bello con garage per moto,camere grandi ,letti comodi,colazione,cena molto buona.personale attento e disponibile
- Belle situation en haut du village de Guillestre, accueil agréable, bons croissants, le restaurant de l’hôtel propose une bonne cuisine du terroir.
- petit dejeune sommaire mauvais acceuil pas gracieuse du tout chambre tres salle cheuveux sur la moquette dans la salle de bans serviette de toilettes dechirees meme avec un changement de champas cela pour 3 etoilesbre la suite etait en piteux etat je ne comprend
Auberge de L’Echauguette
Each guest room has its own theme and all rooms are comfortable and soundproofed.The Auberge de l’Echaugette is set in wooded mountains that extend to the borders of the Guil and Durance valleys, close to many ski stations including Vars, Serre Chevalier and Puy St. Vincent.In the summer, there are many sports activities nearby, such as waterskiing, whitewater rafting, rock climbing, aviation, cycling and hiking.
- A chance to stay inside a Vauban fort. Excellent dinner.
- The location of this traditionally run hotel is unique- perched on precipitous cliffs in the middle of a UNESCO world heritage site – a 17th century fort that feels like a “Game of Thrones” set especially when you arrive via the back entrance.
- Location is super nice. very center in historical town.
- Fantastic location and very friendly staff. Evening meal was delicious. Would certainly stay again and recommend to anyone.
Very helpful owner who arranged a taxi for the start of our walk.
Lovely to eat in the garden – with home-cooking and local specialitiies
Hôtel Le Monte Pente
All rooms include a private bathroom. Some offer free Wi-Fi access and a private balcony with a view of the mountains. A communal living room with fireplace, TV and DVD player is also at guests’ disposal.A buffet breakfast is served daily at Hôtel de Monte Pente. Packed lunches are also available upon request for guests wishing to have a picnic, and you may sample traditional French cuisine in the on-site restaurant.Free, public parking is possible on site. Popular outdoor activities in the area include skiing, snowshoeing, snow kiting and paragliding.
- Fantastic and friendly staff. Near home cooked meal in on site restaurant. Across the street from the bus stop. Facilities to store ski equipment.
- Close to the slopes, very nice host, humble but teasty breakfast
The receptionist was very friendly and helpfull.
The location was close to the “best” lift.
l’accueil, la convivialité et la disponibilité du personnel.
Le rapport qualité/prestation/prix très correct pour une station de sports d’hiver
L’ambiance décontracté qui règne dans l’hôtel
- Très bon accueil, une équipe dévouée et attentive, situation idéale pour accès aux pistes et aux navettes
Hôtel La Mayt
All of the rooms at Hôtel La Mayt have a mountain view, a flat-screen TV with cable channels and a private bathroom with hairdryer and free toiletries.A continental breakfast in the form of a buffet is served each morning in the communal lounge. There is also a bar with a billiard table and a restaurant serving homemade regional mountain cuisine.Ski storage is provided and massages are available, upon prior reservation. Free secured private parking with video surveillance is possible on site and Embrun is 18.6 miles from the hotel.
- The staff were very kind. The food was good. The lounge is comfortable and cozy.
- Great location. Grog and vin chaud after skiing. Warm welcome.
- Accueil chaleureux, souriant, salle du petit déjeuner et salon voûté très agréables, départ et arrivée skis aux pieds
L’emplacement est idéal
L’hôtel est très très sympa et bien décoré
L’hôtel est très propre
La nourriture est excellente
On se sent comme à la maison
- Personnel efficace, attentif, charmant et souriant. Bon tidéj avec excellents pain et viennoiseries. Bonne carte pour le dîner. Magnifique vue sur les crêtes de l’Eyssina. Pied des pistes.
Hôtel Le Lievre Blanc
Each room in this family-run 2-star hotel has a TV and a desk as well as a private bathroom with a shower.Meals can be enjoyed at Hôtel Le Lievre Blanc’s restaurant. There is also a bar on site and a shared lounge where guests can relax.Luggage storage and ski pass vendor are available at the property. In the surroundings, hiking can also be enjoyed. Free public parking is available at a nearby location.
- Staff and owner are very nice and available for their guests
- Staff extremely friendly and welcoming and with a great sense of humour – made the stay especially memorable and enjoyable!
- 8 middle aged knackered cyclists could not wish for a more welcoming, and friendly hostess/host. Accommodation and bar cosy and evening meal and breakfast superb (went off early to the bakery so we could get going sooner) Ultimately not needed but were offered lift assistance if mountain had been closed. Absolutely what service is all about. Thanks
- The friendliest people we have encountered. They are sincere when they welcome you as guests in their home. An intimate chalet and all of the advertised points are true. Fantastic meals. We loved it.
- The host was really nice. My partner is very tall and the room we booked was way to small, so she upgraded us without a question. Unfortunatly, the bed was still to small, but after telling us she provided us with an even bigger room (and bed). We had a lovely stay and felt very welcome. The food they serve is amazing and they will do everything to make you feel at home.
Top Hotels In Risoul Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Risoul Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Risoul Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Risoul Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!