10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ripple Worcestershire – Top Hotel Reviews
Ripple Worcestershire is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ripple Worcestershire. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ripple Worcestershire. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ripple Worcestershire. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ripple Worcestershire right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ripple Worcestershire with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ripple Worcestershire:
Hilton Puckrup Hall Hotel, Golf Club & Spa
Set on 140 acres of parkland, a 5 minute drive from highways M5 and M50, the 4-star Hilton Puckrup Hall Hotel boasts its own 18-hole championship golf course and spa.The spacious rooms have private bathrooms and are decorated in vibrant and fresh colors. All rooms have a plasma TV, work desk and armchair. Some rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows and views of the golf course.The par-70 golf course has played host to a number of regional championships. There’s a putting green, a bar at the clubhouse and golf lessons are available.The LivingWell Health Club features a 19-station gym, an indoor pool, a sauna and a steam room. The Escape Spa offers a range of treatments including massages, wraps and facials.The Terrace Bar serves drinks and snacks and has a terrace overlooking the golf course. Balharries Restaurant offers both traditional English dishes and international cuisine.
- The food at the restaurant was exquisite. The staff was all extremely helpful. The view of the golf course from the room was excellent. The pool/steam/sauna was easy to access and not overcrowded.
- Very good size room overlooking the golf course. Delicious breakfast with an enormous choice of food.
- We got upgraded to September room very comfy bed . Really nice room. Gym and spa very nice . Would stay again .
- Room lovely. Bed comfy and loved our balcony. The pool was perfect.
- It was better than we expected, although we never got the room upgraded as requested but did not detere from a lovely 3 days
Days Inn Tewkesbury
Days Inn Tewkesbury is located in Strensham, just 31 miles from Birmingham.A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shops at the property.Stratford-upon-Avon is 21 miles from Premier Inn Tewkesbury, and Cheltenham is 12 miles from the property. Birmingham Airport is 32 miles away.
- Staff couldn’t do enough for us. Good location, service road is great and room comfy. Great for the price
- when the neighbours from hell (baby and dog) moved in next door, the staff moved us to another room without fuss or delay. First class service
Bonus free internet. Staff very friendly we didn’t arrive until 1:45am but was made most welcome by the staff on duty. Very useful having somewhere where you could eat and bonus having a discount card available if you requires food.
- Large clean room close to the service station facilities
- I loved the large, extra comfy bed, and the shower.
The Abbey is an AA rated 4-star hotel, situated at the foot of the Malvern Hills in the Worcester countryside and is convenient for many attractions.Its history dates back to the 1600s and the building retains some outstanding original Victorian architecture. In the heart of Malvern, The Abbey offers outstanding Victorian architecture beneath its Virginia Creeper clad facade. Commissioned during the growth of the spa town in the mid 19th century, the hotel has a long history of welcoming guests and provides the highest levels of comfort demanded by today’s traveler. The location offers easy access to the M5, M6, M42 and M40 and convenience for Birmingham’s NEC and airport. Great Malvern Station is a mile away, with direct services to Paddington station.Enjoy the fine English traditions of service and hospitality for which The Abbey is renowned.
- Great position for the town and walking the hills.
- An altogether lovely experience. Nice staff, Nice room, nice (and reasonable) dinner.
- The mattress was comfy, the staff were very helpful and the food was excellent.
- Left us a bowl of fruit and water for my partner’s birthday and also a card which was lovely. Great buffet breakfast
- The staff were amazing – The service and the food were great – I could not fault the location – beds and pillow were very comfortable- very impressed highly recommend.
Holdfast Cottage Hotel
With beautiful views across the Malvern Hills, the 17th-century Holdfast Cottage Hotel is set in 2 acres of gardens and woodland. It has a conservatory filled with pretty plants, and an oak-beamed hall that retains its original features.You can enjoy homemade rolls and ice cream in the dining room, which serves an award-winning food menu. A full English breakfast is also provided each morning.Each spacious and cosy room at Holdfast has traditional décor and is en suite. Some rooms have showers, while all double and twin rooms have baths. Each rooms has tea and coffee making facilities, a TV, radio and hairdryer. Ironing facilities are also available.The cathedral city of Worcester is 12 miles from the building, and Hereford is a 30-minute drive away. The Forest of Dean is about a 45-minute drive.
- Brilliant stay, I was the only guest but was upgraded and treated like a member of the family. Very attentive owners, amazing breakfast a dog i wanted to take home. I cannot fault this place. I will return
- The welcome was excellent as was the service through our stay, the food was excellent, the property had character and certainly not a chain owned property.
- Very friendly and homely, we were well looked after. The food was fantastic home cooking. The packed lunch was more than we had hoped for.
- The staff were so friendly but not intrusive, and accommodated our requests with a smile. The food was exceptional.
- I travel every week for business . As a female on her own – it is important to me – to feel safe and welcome. This surpassed my expectations. From the moment I set foot in the hotel – was greeted like a long lost friend .- it was an absolute pleasure to stay here – and I will be definitely back – for business – but also to stay for pleasure .
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and spa center, The Malvern is located in Great Malvern in the region of Worcestershire, just 30 miles from Birmingham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Stratford-upon-Avon is 26 miles from The Malvern, and Cheltenham is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 33 miles from The Malvern.
I would like to commend the lady in the restaurant at dinner 20/4/18. She was just excellent despite being rushed off her feet. We were not charged for the steak and were given our desserts on the house
I’d also like to recommend the lady who did my back massage in the spa on the 21/4/18. I have had a lot of massages and she was by far the best home and abroad ( she may have been called Millie)!
Staff friendly and helpful
Pool experience was a bonus
Loved the olive trees
Room quiet and comfortable
- The breakfast was amazing! And the facilities were lovely
- The spa facilities were good but they booked us in 4 a weekend but we could. It have treatments which spoilt the wwekend
- Excellent facilities with great service and friendly staff.
- I would like to commend the lady in the restaurant at dinner 20/4/18. She was just excellent despite being rushed off her feet. We were not charged for the steak and were given our desserts on the house
Colwall Park – Hotel, Bar & Restaurant
Colwall Park – Hotel, Bar & Restaurant offers accommodations in Great Malvern. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Certain accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room has a private bathroom.There is room service at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. Stratford-upon-Avon is 29 miles from Colwall Park Hotel Bar, and Cheltenham is 17 miles from the property. Birmingham Airport is 37 miles away.
- Excellent breakfast with many choices. Staff were very friendly. Our dog loved the stay especially the bed provided.
The food overall was very good. Good choice for breakfast, and good variety on the bar menu. Also the a la Carter menu was very good value. My lamb was delicious!!
We liked the fact that we could eat in the hotel in the evenings.
- The restaurant and bar area were nice and the food was to a good standawrd
Bar and Restaurant staff. Alert friendly and helpful.
Fish for breakfast,
Good shower bed and storage in room.
- Very impressive building, some great features and history.
The Wood Norton
Showcasing a terrace and views of the garden, The Wood Norton is located in Evesham in the region of Worcestershire, just 25 miles from Birmingham. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play pool at the hotel. Stratford-upon-Avon is 12 miles from The Wood Norton, and Cheltenham is 16 miles away. Birmingham Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- the whole experience was amazing we came for a wedding it was all fab. Everyone we spoke to at the hotel was soooo helpful and kind with lots of smiles. thank you all
- Extra large bed. Breakfast was good. Beautiful place to stay.
- Beautiful building, and very well furnished and in keeping with its age. Yet with a modern twist. The staff were excellent, friendly and went out there way to keep us happy. The food was to die for, the steak was melt in your mouth perfection. The puddings were to good to eat! Breakfast in bed was a perfcet way to start the day. Our room was upgraded as it was a special occasion. It was light and clean to a high standard. Bathroom was amazing!! We didn’t want to leave. We had a wonderful time and fully intend to come back again.
- Comfortable room. Bathroom was spacious, modern and clean.
- Only stayed one night , but was lovely,we ate in your restaurant my main course wasn’t cooked properly,but you manager swooped in and had things under control within minutes,other than that,food was exceptional,reasonably priced,and plentifull,so all in all, ok……not blow your skirt up good,,but ok, the restaurant staff need some more training ,as regards the formalities of table setting.not everyone like to eat with the fork in the wrong hand,so to speak
Bank House Hotel, Spa & Golf Club
Overlooking the Malvern Hills, The Bank House Hotel & Golf Club is 3 miles from Worcester and the spa town of Malvern. Junction 7 of the M5 highway can be reached in a 15-minute drive from the property.Each spacious room at The Bank House Hotel has individually decorated interiors and feature TVs, radios and hairdryers. Most also have work desks and free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.Using only fresh English ingredients, the restaurant serves a traditional menu with a modern twist. Panoramic views of the beautiful grounds can be taken in by guests as they enjoy their meals.The Bank House Hotel & Golf Club also has easy access to the M6 and M40, with Birmingham about a 50-minute drive away. Great Malvern Station is a mile away and features direct trains to London Paddington. The hotel is next to Bransford Golf Club, which features a challenging 18-hole course.
- friendly staff. views. nice food. relaxing atmoshere
- Clean, comfortable rooms. Good spa facilities. Friendly staff
- Large clean room with all you need. Good size quality tv. Plenty of parking. Food at bar was excellent and good value. Overall a very good stopover.
- Very nice big rooms and comfortable bed. Staff were so friendly and welcoming.
Located in Beckford, 18 miles from Stratford-upon-Avon, Beckford Inn features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Cheltenham is 8 miles from Beckford Inn, and Worcester is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Birmingham Airport, 32 miles from Beckford Inn.
The evening dinner my wife and i had was just superb as was breakfast next morning
Just a lovely relaxing stay
- For a 2 night stay everything was perfect..Had room 12 which was large and had everything we needed there.. bottled water… tea/coffee making facilities… spare pillows and lovely outdoor seating area right outside our room
- Ample parking space. Friendly staff in all areas. Good choice of food in the restaurant, and an excellent breakfast. As a stop over on a long journey it is miles better than your ‘all the same’ big brand hotels.
- The room was large well furnished, the bathroom good size warm,plenty of hot water.Food was delicious pleased to find smaller portions availible.
- Thoroughly enjoyed.Staff were welcoming and helpful. Food was lovely, we were a group of eight. All enjoyed the fish and chip supper on the Wed night. Ideal for travelling to Tewksbury, Cotswolds, Evesham or Cheltenham. Would definitely stay there again.
- The evening dinner my wife and i had was just superb as was breakfast next morning
The Fish Hotel
Situated in 400 acres of private estate, The Fish offers free WiFi, a dedicated bar and dining room and a central location for exploring the Cotswolds. The unique village style layout, with bedrooms and public areas located across separate buildings – The Farmhouse, The Outhouse and The Stables – makes full use of the spacious surroundings while offering privacy for guests.With beautiful views over the Cotswold countryside, the rooms include a flat-screen TV, tea and coffee making facilities, bathrobes, and a hairdryer. Each room benefits from an en suite bathroom.The Fish Hotel’s restaurant offers seasonal British meals with woodland views. The bar offers a selection of local ales.There is also a games room at the hotel for guests to enjoy. Room service is also available.Chipping Campden and Stow-on-the-Wold are both just 10 minutes’ drive from Farncombe Estate. Stratford-upon-Avon is 15 miles away.
- The food was outstanding, menu was simple but enough. The mussels were incredible! The presentation was stunning but not pretentious!
- The estate is beautifully located and the hotel made sure it’s kid and pet friendly. Some of the rooms are/will be absolutely unique (e.g. treehouses or huts) but even the basic rooms are very cosy and decorated to a high standard. The staff was great, the food in the restaurant as well (both regular lunch/dinner menu and the high tea). Highly recommended!
- The location is stunning and the rooms are very nice except the layout made it a bit constrained when getting ready to go out and the blind did not fit the window so we were waken at sunrise
- The eye to detail with all the thoughtful little touches.
- Cleanliness pleasant staff comfy bed excellent housekeeper
Top Hotels In Ripple Worcestershire Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ripple Worcestershire to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ripple Worcestershire but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ripple Worcestershire. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!