10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ripon California – Top Hotel Reviews
Ripon California is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ripon California. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ripon California. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ripon California. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ripon California right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ripon California with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ripon California:
La Quinta Inn & Suites Manteca – Ripon
In the charming town of Ripon, California, relaxation and tranquility await you at this hotel, featuring state-of-the-art amenities and modern facilities, ideal whether here on business or pleasure.Equipped with a number of modern amenities, at La Quinta Inn & Suites Ripon you can feel at home. In-room microwaves and refrigerators as well as an on-site fitness center are only a few of the thoughtful amenities provided.La Quinta Inn & Suites is conveniently located a short distance from a number of area businesses, the charming downtown area, as well as numerous parks and forests.
- This hotel was very clean ! The pictures did it no justice. The staff was amazing ! Stephanie (the evening/night employee) was nothing but sweet. She exceeded her customer service skills and answered every question politely and thoughtfully. The weekend was a little busy with softball and baseball guest but it didn’t interrupt anything for us.
- The eggs were okay. processed. The staff was fantastic Very helpful and cheerful. I liked that I could bring my dog.
- Appreciate not being charged to have my pet with me! It’s a big deal as travel cost increase dramatically when being charged at other hotels.
- The lady at the front desk (did not catch her name) checked us in early which was much appreciated. The room was big enough for my son and I. It seems this place is very pet friendly as there were many dogs with people. The breakfast was good. I had eggs, sausage and a waffle which filled me up pretty much until dinner.
- The staff was extremely welcoming, friendly and helpful. The room was lovely, clean and spacious. The bed was very comfortable!!! Everything about our stay was great!!! We would love to stay there again!!!
Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites
Located in Manteca, 12 miles from Stockton, Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Modesto is 15 miles from BW PLUS Executive Manteca, and Lodi is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Mineta San Jose International Airport, 50 miles from Best Western Plus Executive Inn & Suites.
- Great location, good room size, clean and safe hotel
Beds were very comfortable and provided excellent sleep.
Breakfast content was generally good but the flow finding the items was awkward. The seating appeared to be arranged for another purpose, but I am not sure what that would be.
Everything was great! We had such an awsome time. We will for sure stay there again.
- comfortable rooms with access to markets and eateries nearby.
- Good place to stop and get some rest. Quiet rooms.
La Quinta Inn & Suites Modesto Salida
Located just off Highway 99 and less than 8 miles from downtown Modesto, this La Quinta Inn features an outdoor pool and a whirlpool. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The wood-furnished rooms at La Quinta Inn & Suites Salida have a 27-inch TV with free premium cable channels. An in-room coffee maker, microwave and refrigerator are also included in every room.A breakfast with a variety of items including waffles, eggs and bacon is served every morning. Drinks and snacks can be purchased in the gift shop throughout the day.Guests at the Salida La Quinta Inn receive free access to an on-site fitness center. The business center has public use computers.La Quinta Inn & Suites Modesto Salida is 8 miles from the McHenry Mansion and 12.5 miles from Creekside Golf Course.
- Easy access to freeway. Good location for events around the Modesto area.
- The breakfast wasn’t very good. The eggs didn’t taste good and the sausage was taskless.
- Beds were very comfortable to sleep. Love it was pet friendly.
- The beds were small, but comfortable. The room was clean and upgraded. The eggs were probably instant. The breakfast was generic like other hotels have-waffle machine, bagels, toast, cold cereal. There was sausage and eggs. But the value was good for the price. The staff was very nice.
- Modern looking and clean and loves pets. They didn’t give me the worst room because i had a pup.
Americas Best Value Inn Manteca
This Manteca hotel is within a 16-minute drive of the Stockton Airport. The hotel offers a gym, laundry facilities, an outdoor pool and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Americas Best Value Inn Manteca rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. The rooms are equipped with coffee maker and cable TV.The Americas Best offers guests a daily breakfast and free newspapers in the lobby.The Manteca Americas Best Value is 19 miles from the University of Pacific. Yosemite National Park is 70 miles from the hotel.
- They are in the process of remodeling the property. The new laminate flooring is nice.
- the rooms were big and the staff was very nice and accomodating.
- There was not much to like about this hotel. Horrible room. Filthy carpet uncomfortable bed and I was not advised in advance of a pet fee even though I said in my booking comments we would be arriving with our pets. Front desk was surly and uncaring upon check out. I would NOT stay here again.
- Hot Tub and Pool were clean, working and open until 11pm.
- The fact that my kids felt comfortable and slept like they were at home.
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manteca
Only a short distance from Delicato Family Vineyards, this hotel located in Manteca, California provides a microwave, a mini-refrigerator and free high-speed internet access in each guest room.Begin the day at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Manteca with a free hot breakfast, featuring an assortment of fresh food, juice and coffee. After a day of visiting the attractions, relax by the outdoor pool and whirlpool or rest and enjoy the in-room cable TV.Just a short drive from the Manteca Holiday Inn Express, spend the day shopping at Prime Outlets of Tracy or visit the Manteca Historical Society and Museum. Numerous activities including biking, golf and hiking are easily accessible.
- Loved the room, it was even more what I asked for check out was very easy. Definitely will be booking here again
- Plenty of towels. Loved the shower. Bed was comfortable. Staff was courteous. Accommodation were excellent.. Food was delicious..
- Beds and pillows were super comfortable! Rooms & bathrooms were spacious and clean. The BEST free breakfast of any hotel we’ve stayed in!
- Comfy bed and pillows. Amazing selection at free breakfast.
Good breakfast selection
Fairfield Inn & Suites Modesto
This Fairfield Inn is off of Highway 99 in the heart of Central Valley. It has an outdoor pool and a fitness center, and Wi-Fi is free throughout the hotel.All guest bedrooms at Fairfield Inn & Suites Modesto come equipped with a flat-screen TV and a radio. Every room also features a microwave, a mini-refrigerator and a well-lit work desk.Breakfast is served each morning in the hotel’s spacious café, and features homemade waffles and the Jimmy Dean Breakfast Sandwich™. There are also several restaurants and cafes within a short walk of the hotel.Fairfield Inn & Suites Modesto is half a mile from Boomers Theme Park, and just over one mile from Vintage Faire Mall. The hotel is 5 miles from Modesto Airport, and free on-site parking is available.
- Property was easy to locate, very clean and staff was extremely friendly.
- Breakfast selection was awesome! I was happy that they had a decaf coffee that was delicious. Staff was friendly and helpful.
- Very professional and friendly staff and respectful guests.
- Very nice and clean…. Great price. Breakfast was delicious!
- The staff was very friendly and the stay was very comfortable rooms were clean will definitely stay there again next time I am in town
Baymont Inn & Suites Modesto/Salida
One of our top picks in Modesto.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Baymont Inn & Suites Modesto/Salida is located in Modesto in the region of California.Certain accommodations include a private bathroom with a hot tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Mineta San Jose International Airport is 52 miles from the property.
- The room was very clean and remodeled. Although we were only there for the sleeping part due to an event we had, I would have easily stayed for the weekend. Staff was friendly and housekeeping was prompt. The grounds of the property were clean and maintained, that is a plus for me. We only had one room, but they do offer adjoining rooms so this is great for larger families. Continental breakfast was actually impressive. We stay at hotels frequently and this by far was the best continental breakfast (taste wise) that I’ve had. The eggs were fluffy, sausage was tasty and they had the waffle maker which is always a hit. Overall, definitely worth the money and our night was smooth and peaceful.
- Nice that it had a tablet that allowed connection and info to front desk, TV guide, amenities, and etc.
- room was very clean and the bed was very comfortable.
- Room was very clean & modern. Didn’t feel like we were in a hotel room, more like a studio apartments feel to it
- All updated with new fixtures, technology and very clean
One of our top picks in Modesto.Located 2 miles from Modesto Junior College, Ramada Modesto offers free WiFi in all rooms and guests can enjoy a daily breakfast.Each air-conditioned room provides cable TV, a desk and an en suite bathroom, as well as a coffee machine and a desk. Select suites features a spa bath or a seating area.A 24-hour reception welcomes guests to The Modesto Hotel. Free parking is available to guests.Yosemite National Park is 2 hours’ drive away. Oakland International Airport is 1 hours’ drive away from this accommodation.
- I liked nothing about the whole experience. Very seedy.
- It was in the same parking lot as black bear diner and within walking distance of Walmart and winco
- Clean, easy to get to. Good breakfast, nice staff.
- I didn’t have the breakfast this trip but in the past it’s been quite nice with eggs, waffles, bacon, fruit, etc. Their beds, pillows and linens are very comfortable. The rooms ARE dated, but they are always very clean. The gentleman at the desk was professional and welcoming and I was able to check in about an hour early which was much appreciated. The location is excellent.
- Comfortable beds.. quiet even with renovations going on.. polite staff.. Amazing complimentary breakfast
Hampton Inn & Suites Modesto – Salida
This Salida hotel is a 10-minute drive from downtown Modesto and the McHenry Mansion. It features an outdoor pool and sundeck, free Wi-Fi and rooms with a microwave and refrigerator.The comfortable rooms at Hampton Inn Salida offer cable TV, a coffee maker and a well light work desk. Some rooms also feature a sofa bed or a jacuzzi tub.Hampton Inn and Suites Modesto-Salida serves a hot continental breakfast every morning. Guests have free access to the gym and business center and laundry facilities are also on site.Boomers Amusement Park is just one mile from this Salida Hampton Inn. Modesto Center Plaza Convention Center and John Thurman Field are 10 minutes away by car.
- Nice beds, modern lobby, nice though generic breakfast. Rooms away from road very quiet
- Room is clean and bed is good to sleep as well. WiFi is strong and steady.
- I needed a late check out the morning if my wedding and they were so helpful. Allowed me to check out 3 hours late and didn’t charge me. The coffe the morning of and breakfast was great! Offered a lot of options and very tasty. They even offered a wine opener when we said we forgot one!
- the room was clean for the most part and the size of the room was good.
- We had to switch rooms when we got there first 1 was horrible just to go to another room with a messed up bathroom
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Modesto-Salida
One of our best sellers in Modesto! Featuring a microwave, a mini-refrigerator and an LCD flat-screen TV in each guestroom, this completely smoke-free hotel located in Modesto, California is only moments from Vintage Faire Mall.The Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Modesto-Salida serves a free hot breakfast daily, offering a variety of fresh food, juice and coffee. After breakfast, relax by the outdoor pool and whirlpool or take advantage of the free high-speed internet access available in each guestroom.Several businesses including E & J Gallo and Del Monte are only a short distance from the Modesto-Salida Holiday Inn Express. Modesto Airport and the McHenry Mansion and Museum are just a short drive away.
- Breakfast was good. Staff very friendly. Room was clean and comfortable. Very nice hair and skin products. Plenty of clean, soft, towels.
- The room was clean and staff were courteous and friendly.
- Room was extremely clean, staff were very friendly and helpful.
- The bed was absolutely wonderful, all staff have fantastic customer service, the front desk service (I dealt with Danny) couldn’t have been more pleasant & helpful, free happy hour…YES! This Holiday Inn made the stressful business trip relaxing at the end of the day. Evening hot tub dip let me relax just enough to fall right asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.
Very friendly staff on check in, welcoming and chatty.
Large clean room with good air conditioning.
Modern and clean bathroom. On the whole a lovely hotel.
Top Hotels In Ripon California Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ripon California to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ripon California but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ripon California. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!