10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rioux Poitou-Charentes – Top Hotel Reviews
Rioux Poitou-Charentes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rioux Poitou-Charentes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rioux Poitou-Charentes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rioux Poitou-Charentes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rioux Poitou-Charentes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rioux Poitou-Charentes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rioux Poitou-charentes:
At the hotel, rooms contain a closet. Rooms have a private bathroom.Royan is 21 miles from Le Saintongeais, while Saintes is 7 miles away. The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Île de Ré Airport, 47 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Hôtel Restaurant Le Lion d’Or
A laptop safe box and tea and coffee making facilities are standard in all guest rooms at Le Lion d’Or. Each room has an en suite bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.Continental breakfast and traditional meals made from regional ingredients are served daily in the restaurant. On sunny days, guests can eat on the large furnished patio or relax with a drink from the bar.The hotel is easily accessed from the A10, just 7 minutes away, and which leads directly to Bordeaux. Royan is a 15.5 miles drive away and parking is conveniently free on site.
- Staff very helpful. Good value for money in restaurant.
- This was a very good hotel, very friendly owners, excellent food. Great value for money.
- The reception guy is excellant; very helpful and very friendly. Very nice stay and gorgeous homemade jam for breakfast
- Pierre and Jenetta are perfect hosts. Can’t do enough for you. Speak perfect English. Really nice breakfasts at a leisurely pace.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. The food was excellent and the room was very comfortable
Hôtel balladins Saintes
All of the rooms are equipped with a desk, a telephone, en suite facilities and a flat-screen, satellite TV. The hotel staff will always take pleasure to receive you with a warm welcome and friendly service.Guests can visit Saintes’s old cultural centre and tourist town with a Gallo-Roman amphitheatre and an archaeology museum. Its geographical location between land and sea lends it a lovely mild climate.The hotel’s partner restaurant is 2,650 feet away and serves French cuisine.The balladins hotel is located 30 kilometres from Royan, from the Palmyre Zoo and the famous Cognac Hennessy and Martell distilleries and warehouses.
- Automated check in as no staff available on Sundays, no problem though and room small but comfy – clean and quiet. Easy walking distance into a delightful town.
- Great breakfast, and nice owners. Very secure parking.
- Secure parking. Locstion to motorway. Receptionist was good.
- Courteous & friendly staff, the site is ideally positioned for easy access from the motorway
- Location good for an overnight stop. Secure parking
Le Relais de Bel Air
The rooms at Le Relais de Bel Air feature individual heating and the en suite facilities are complete with a shower and toilet. Some rooms have air conditioning while others have a flat-screen TV.The continental breakfast of bread, croissants, homemade jams, fruit purée, cheese, orange juice and hot beverages is available daily. The restaurant serves traditional French cuisine.Le Relais de Bel Air is 7.5 miles from the beaches in Saint-Georges de Didonne, Royan Train Station is 10.6 miles away, Grazac horse riding club is 0.6 miles from the property, and free private parking is provided on site.
Personnel sympathique et disponible.
L’établissement est situé le long d’une route à forte circulation, mais l’hôtel est bien insonorisé (calme garanti).
Hôtel en bord de route parfait pour passer une nuit puis continuer ça route le lendemain. Pas loin de royan !
Petit hôtel sympathique pour son prix
Personnel agréable au matin petit déjeuner top
Chambre simple et propre.
Malgré le bord de route, on n’a pas été gêné par le bruit.
Le rapport qualité prix
- l’accueil et la quantité de nourriture au petit déjeuner
- Avons passé deux super hôtel et restaurant très bien
- Personnel sympathique et disponible.
Each room at ibis Saintes includes a flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom with a bathtub or a shower and a hairdryer.A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00. Guests can enjoy their meals at the hotel’s restaurant or sip a drink at the bar.Guests can visit Saint-Pierre Cathedral just 1.9 miles away, play tennis 3.1 miles away or golf 6.2 miles from the property. A10 Motorway is just 1.2 miles from ibis Saintes which offers free on-site parking.
The hotel is ideally situated for an overnight stop when travelling from South West France to Brittany
Rooms are functional. Breakfast and evening meal adequate at a competitive price
Staff friendly and helpful
There were quite many rabbits jumping around the backyard of the hotel.
Desk in the room had a small soft seating section, which was great for a kid to seat on and play on the table – at the same time seeing rabbits outside through the window.
Room was clean.
Bed was comfortable and large.
Dark haired lady at reception was most unhelpful and curtly dismissed any queries
We had. The tall fair haired lady also at
Reception was most helpful.
- Perfect for a one night stopover after a long journey. It had what mattered – a big comfy bed and a great shower. Staff really lovely, plenty of parking. Great that you can bring your pet dog.
- The staff welcome and offer of options for a double or single bedded rooms was appreciated. Despite the closeness to the motorway, the rooms were very quiet. We had a very comfortable sleep after a long day in the car.
- The hotel is ideally situated for an overnight stop when travelling from South West France to Brittany
The rooms include a flat-screen TV. You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Guests can purchase large microfibre towels at the hotel at an extra cost of EUR 3 each.St Pierre Cathedral of Saintes is 1.7 miles from hotelF1 Saintes, while Saint Pierre Cathedral is 1.7 miles from the property.The nearest airport is La Rochelle – Ile de Re Airport, 39.1 miles from the property.
- Basic but does the job! Staff was very welcoming and friendly
- Stuff not speak English. Breakfast is rely bad. 5th Element film style hostel.
- It is close to the freeway and good parking. I even saw security cameras on the parking lot and the lot was secured by a gate. This gives a better feeling since we are travelling much belongings stay in the car overnight.
- Can’t complain when you get a place to sleep, a shower to have a proper shower, free wifi and parking for £30
- Its very basic but for what we paid to stay there we really could not complain
- Simple room which was clean and comfortable. Dog friendly. Onsite restaurant but others near by.
- Bed was very clean and comfortable. Handy you can park your. Vehicle almost outside your door.
- excellent restaurant,chef is brilliant comes to your table with the menu,and explains everything to you.Staff are superb,beds really comfy,quiet location,also the owner is on hand,breakfast excellent value,this is the 3rd time i have stayed here,also dog friendly,nice swimming pool area
- This is the second time i have stayed here,the reason i came back is because the food is excellent in the evening and also a great breakfast.The staff make youre stay a great one,they are very obliging
- Staff were nice and helpful and recommended a pizza joint up the road for dinner
P’tit Dej-Hotel Saintes Ouest Recouvrance
At P’tit Dej-Hotel Saintes Ouest Recouvrance, the air conditioned rooms have a TV and a desk as well as a private bathroom with a shower.There are various restaurants nearby. Other facilities offered at the property include a vending machine.The hotel is a 10-minute drive from Saintes Train Station, a 5-minute drive from the city centre and St Pierre Cathedral. Free parking is available at the property.
- Great value for a stopover. Friendly welcome by English speaking staff. We do overnight stops in these sorts of hotels several times a year and this one did not disappoint. Location easy to find and nice bakery over the road (where you can eat in at a table) if you prefer not to have breakfast at the hotel. “Quick” burger restaurant just round the corner.
- nice breakfast, small room but comfortable. Had car parked right outside our door.
- All rooms have external doors which makes it more convenient with a dog
- Its a good stop over place after a long drive. Location is very convenient with nearby fastfood and restaurant.
- Lady at reception was SO helpful. Hotel well situated for travelling. Basic but clean and friendly.
Les Chambres de l’Abbaye
The rooms at Les Chambres de l’Abbaye all feature stone walls and wooden floors. All the rooms were originally used by the nuns, most have shared bathroom set along the hallway while a few have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast can be served daily an additional cost and there are numerous restaurants in Saintes.Les Chambres de l’Abbaye is 1.2 miles from Saintes Train Station, 37.3 miles from La Rochelle Airport and 74.6 miles from Bordeaux Airport. Free parking is possible on site.
- We were there to visit an elderly Aunt and the property provided us with everything we needed.
- Rooms were basic but very clean. The location is ideal and within easy walking distance of the main streets.
Fantastic location and venue
Friendly receptionist who spoke excellent English
- Historical property in the heart of Saintes. As it was fully booked, we only had the basic room with shared bathroom but this proved not to be a problem. Beds were so comfy and bed linen good quality.
Easy walk to historic city centre
We had ensuite – an interesting old room
Logis Aurea Hotel
You can park your car in the private parking lot. All rooms are soundproof and equipped with private bathrooms with shower or bathtub and satellite TV. Most of the bedrooms are equipped with large beds, but there are also twin and triple rooms.You can relax on the terrace at the bar (reserved for guest use) and also eat breakfast there.
- Well placed for an overnight stop en route France to Spain, close to the motorway junction. Very good value. No restaurant at the hotel but a ‘ La Boucherie’ restaurant on the same ZA. Will stay here again
- Very easy access to the motorway. There’s a restaurant next door where we were able to get food and drinks fairy late on. Hotel itself has not got much in the way of facilities. A little dated but clean and comfortable. We would use again for an overnight stop
Very good spot,good parking ,
quiet,clean and tidy.
- Handy for the ring road heading north or Sotheby’s a few hours drive fro Caen or Cherbourg
- Easy location off motorway for my journey. Quiet rooms were fine & private parking excellent.
Top Hotels In Rioux Poitou-charentes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rioux Poitou-Charentes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rioux Poitou-Charentes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rioux Poitou-Charentes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!