10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ríoseco Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Ríoseco Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ríoseco Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ríoseco Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ríoseco Cantabria. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ríoseco Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ríoseco Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ríoseco Cantabria:
Hotel Vejo is located in Reinosa, 27 miles from Potes and 26 miles from Santillana del Mar. The hotel has a ski pass sales point and ski storage, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or garden. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and biking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Suances is 30 miles from Hotel Vejo, and Cabarceno is 30 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 33 miles away.
- Staff were very friendly and the dinner was excellent
- Plenty of facilities, very comfortable rooms with good views of snow capped mountains, excelled location for ferry at Santander, just off motorway, very close to old Spanish Town, with plenty of shops banks etc, main supermarkets just over road from hotel, and local bars within a 2 minute walk, staff at hotel very hospitable, and helpful, would definitely stay here again, highly recommend this hotel, and a very good price for a 3 star hotel. with ample free parking, and no charge for our small dog.
- Always warm, staff friendly, room to suit three persons very nice, breakfast good.
- Location is excellent for going to or from Santander ferry. Staff great. Restaurant quiet mid week but service and food very good. Quick breakfast in morning.
- Receptionist was so friendly and helpful – staff in restaurant also very nice we will use your hotel whenever we land at SANTANDER thank you
This charming stone house is in the Cantabrian countryside, close to the Ebro River. Surrounded by forests and gardens, it offers individually decorated rooms with flat-screen TVs.The rooms at La Lobera are chic and feature exposed wooden beams. They come with a private bathroom complete with a hairdryer.The traditional-style restaurant at Posada La Lobera serves homemade, regional cuisine for dinner. Reservation is necessary. Guests can also relax in the bar area.Lobera’s tour desk can provide information on Arroyo and surrounding areas, such as Las Rozas de Valdearroyo. Free parking is available on site.
- Lovely hosts, delicious evening meal, warm and friendly atmosphere.
- The owner pili was lovely really helpful and friendly
Pilar and Reuben charming, friendly and accommodating hosts. Comfortable room, free WiFi, dinner and breakfast ok, very good value but need to order in advance.
A few miles off the motorway, but a good stop having got off the Santander ferry, about an hours drive. Would use again if in the area.
A very good family run hotel, wonderful rooms and food. A very peaceful location and just one hour from Santander ferry port. All this at a very good price.
If you need a place to stop going or from the ferry port, just book it.
- A excellent hosts, lovely people. The food was fantastic! Best onion soup we have ever tasted and T bone steaks cooked to perfection. The room was immaculately clean and comfortable.
Hotel Abrego Reinosa
Hotel Abrego Reinosa is located in Reinosa, 27 miles from Potes and 27 miles from Santillana del Mar.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a shared lounge at the property.Suances is 30 miles from Hotel Abrego Reinosa, and Cabarceno is 30 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from Hotel Abrego Reinosa.
- Friendly welcome with good recommendation for a Sunday lunch restaurant. This is a traditional guesthouse so don’t expect a lift, air-con or fluffy towels but it’s excellent value for money. The room was bright and the bathroom acceptable. Easy walk from the railway station and into town.
- Staff attention to our requests, especially regarding a faulty shower which necessitated a change of room.
- The lady in charge was so kind and helpful. It’s very convenient to station
- Central location on quite street in the centre of town. Helpful staff.
- Friendly and helpful staff, good value, clean, good location
Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles offers accommodations in Salces, just 25 miles from Potes. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. Certain units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or garden. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.Santillana del Mar is 26 miles from Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles, and Suances is 30 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from Hotel-Restaurant Campoo Los Valles.
- Nice local hub. Interesting walk along multi use path. Very alpine feel to this part of Spain.
- Beds very comfortable and clean, staff helpful and very friendly. Major problem we had was finding the hotel as sat nav could not find it, a young Spanish gentleman rang the hotel then we followed him.
- La cama y almohada muy cómoda. Y la persona que nos atendió muy amable
- El entorno que lo rodea y la ubicación, muy cercano al nacimiento del Rio Ebro.
- La tranquilidad y cercanía a Alto Campoo para esquiar
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Posada Ormas offers accommodations in Ormas, just 21 miles from Potes. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.This inn has ski storage and bike rental is available. Car rental is available at this inn and the area is popular for skiing. Santillana del Mar is 26 miles from Posada Ormas, and Suances is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 34 miles from the property.
- Everything. Could not fault our experience. Excellent accomodation, friendly staff and tasty food at a reasonable coat
- The room was very clean and enormous the staff were attentive and efficient .
- This pousada is very well run and very peaceful. The rooms are enormous and very well designed and appointed. Could not wish for better. . Menu was very full and quality of food was exceptional. The service was personal but not intrusive.
- Fabulous guest house in a hamlet in the mountains of cantabria. The owners were extremely welcoming to both me and my pet. The rooms were beautifully furnished, scrupulously clean and with big comfy beds. Both dinner and breakfast were outstanding. I will be back!
- Lovely quiet location, characterful building, delightful room with beautiful bathroom and all very clean. Warm welcome and attentive staff. Restaurant served local food in the evening and plentiful continental breakfast. Approximately one hour’s drive from Santander ferry terminal.
Posada Los Carabeos
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Posada Los Carabeos is located in Arroyal in the region of Cantabria, just 30 miles from Torrelavega. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a shared lounge at the property.Reinosa is 7 miles from Posada Los Carabeos, and Crespo is 15 miles away. Santander Airport is 38 miles from the property.
- The young lady on reception was excellent and was so helpful and friendly. We arrived late, due to the ferry being delayed, but she quickly booked us in and arranged a meal for us. In the morning our motorcycle wouldn’t start and again she was so helpful in sorting out a mechanic and helping to translate for us. She even made us free drinks while we waited. She helped to make a stressful situation much better. Thank you.
- The staff was wonderful!! I asked if they had “ Pan con tomate” they made it exactly like I directed them!!!
- Everything was very good, basic but quirky and Spanish in style and feel so we were very happy with our one night stay and we were made very welcome – nothing was too much trouble for the hotel.
- Location in the mountains, very accessible from motorway. Can understand the attraction in warmer months, lots of wonderful views and walks.
- The staff were friendly and the surroundings were reasonably peaceful after a long drive.
Hotel Araz is located in Las Rozas de Valdearroyo, just 28 miles from Santillana del Mar. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Suances is 31 miles from Hotel Araz, and Cabarceno is 27 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 32 miles away.
Staff very friendly and welcoming.
Wonderful views of lake and mountains from bedroom window.
breakfast was sufficient but a little limited.
Dinner was excellent. Simple but well cooked and well presented.
Our hosts are charming people who cannot do enough for their guests.
The rooms are exceptionally comfortable, with good facilities and lovely views.
The locality is quiet and peaceful.
- Superb setting right on a lake with mountains in the background. Views from the well appointed rooms exceptional.
- Wheelchair access was great, and the walk-in shower was a rare luxury in this area! The owner-couple were lovely hosts.
- Beautiful, clean, artistic. Peter was so welcoming and helpful! Serenity of setting.
- Staff very friendly and welcoming.
El Balcón de Renedo
Located in Renedo in the region of Cantabria, 31 miles from Santander, El Balcón de Renedo features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room is fitted with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the area, including biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. Llanes is 27 miles from El Balcón de Renedo, and Potes is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 29 miles from El Balcón de Renedo.
- A charming, characterful posada in a very pretty area. The evening meal was home-made and delicious, the breakfast good too.
- Everything was about what I would have expected for the price, the gentleman there hung on a little later for us to arrive because we were a little later than anticipated, but he was happy to check us in! all in all, very satisfactory, and a nice breakfast!
- contento, desayuno muy abundante. viajaba con un muy pequeño perro, sin , ningún tipo de problema.
- La cama era de las mejores que he probado y estaba todo muy limpio, este establecimiento está en muy buena ubicación para realizar cualquier visita a los alrededores
- Era una zona preciosa. Un sitio muy acogedor. Un desatuno genial. El trato muy amable.
Hotel del Parque
Located in Los Corrales de Buelna in the region of Cantabria, 19 miles from Santander, Hotel del Parque features a terrace and views of the mountains.All rooms come with a TV. Each room includes a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Potes is 29 miles from Hotel del Parque, and Santillana del Mar is 9 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 17 miles from the property.
- It was central within easy walk of shops, bars food etc, room was fine and bed comfy along with good wi fi. A good stop off point out of Santander, if you are heading south Spain or like me Portugal.
- Easy reach of Santander. Very friendly welcome, easy walk to the main street and bars. Good wifi. Reasonably priced for what it is.
- the hotel is a perfect distance from Santander when your ferry arrives in the evening, and close to the motorway to Elche.
- Todo bien, en general. La utilizamos para pasar una noche, de paso hacia Asturias. Ernesto, la persona que nos recibió, muy atento. Se preocupó de saber la hora de nuestra llegada y nos dió todas las indicaciones que pudieramos necesitar.
- El desayuno, la terraza y la relajación de poder ir a la cocina cuando quisieras.
Posada Medieval El Manjon
Featuring free WiFi and a playground, Posada Medieval El Manjon offers accommodations in Barros, just 18 miles from Santander. The inn has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bidet.You will find a shared lounge at the property.The area is popular for skiing and biking. Potes is 29 miles from Posada Medieval El Manjon, and Santillana del Mar is 7 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 16 miles away.
- Lovely staff, lovely dog! fabulous breakfast and coffee. great sized room and good shower!
- Ideally located off the motorway, beautifully done out
- Very comfortable and warm room. Spotlessly clean. Could not hear the road.
- Location. The hotel had was nice as was the staff.
- Ideal location for a stopover close to the ferry port at Santander.
Top Hotels In Ríoseco Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ríoseco Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ríoseco Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ríoseco Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!