10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ríolobos Extremadura – Top Hotel Reviews
Ríolobos Extremadura is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ríolobos Extremadura. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ríolobos Extremadura. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ríolobos Extremadura. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ríolobos Extremadura right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ríolobos Extremadura with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ríolobos Extremadura:
Hotel Medina Ghaliayah
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Medina Ghaliayah offers accommodations in Galisteo, just 10 miles from Plasencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.There is a shared lounge at the property.Hervás is 29 miles from Hotel Medina Ghaliayah, and Casas del Monte is 22 miles from the property.
- I liked the fact that this hotel was outside the town although it only took 10 minutes to walk and visit the interesting walled town nearby. I was able to store my bike securely in the basement and the restaurant meals I had were very good.
- The evening meal was very good and the staff were friendly and pleasant
The receptionist was awesome something happen with my booking and they gave me two small beds I went to ask here for a foul le as I n
Booked, she showed me that it was written in the booking two small beds, I explained to here that I did book a big bed and something wrong happened in the booking, and with a big smile she have me a double bed. I love that place it s clean comfi calm and cheap. I Will come back again
- There was a small village nearby but every where seemed to be closed at 4pm. The Hotel seems to be in the middle of no where but it was a great place to stay with air conditioning and good clean comfortable rooms. Staff were also very helpful
- Clean good value stop if travelling. Room a little spartan but functional.
Hotel Ciudad de Plasencia
One of our top picks in Plasencia.Hotel Ciudad de Plasencia offers free Wi-Fi, free private parking and an outdoor swimming pool surrounded by gardens. It is located by route N-630, just outside central Plasencia.Each bright and spacious room at the Ciudad de Plasencia has air conditioning and heating. All come with a private bathroom.The hotel restaurant serves national-style meals and dishes from the Extremadura region. Typical local products can be bought at the on-site shop. There is also a cafe-bar.Ciudad de Plasencia is a 5-minute drive from highway A-66. The Jerte Valley, the Valle de la Vera and the Monfragüe National Park are all within an easy drive.
- Convenient for a short stay. Clean and comfortable.
- Very convenient for motorway with plenty of parking..Excellent bar and restaurant offering an extremely good value set meal with good service.
- Lovely helpful people at reception also bar and great room.
- Good hotel for overnight stop on way to ferry at Santander. The outlook is not pretty as it in an industrial area but the accommodation is good with a nice swimming pool. The menu of the day was good value with a large number of choices
- the location is ideal as a stop over on route south from Santander
Located a 5 minute drive from central Plasencia and with easy access to all major roads, this hotel is just a 20 minute drive from the beautiful Monfragüe Park.Visit the charming market city of Plasencia with its flamboyant architecture where noblemen once resided in the 15th century. You can sample the local culture and tradition by going to the weekly market which takes place in the main plaza.The Nature Park offers a fantastic example of the impressive scenery of the Cáceres region – famous for its waterfalls and Mediterranean forests. You can admire the populations of stag and wild boar in their natural, unspoiled surroundings. The Monfragüe boasts the Tagus River that is lined by forested hillside full of olive groves, oak, heather and cherry trees.
- Convenient for stop over on way from costa del sol to santander good spanish restuarant. Excellent free parking outside.easy to find.
- Convenient, clean, modern room. Good bed and shower.
- We have stayed here many times, we have no problems, if we had we would not return.
- Very good night stop hotel. Easy to find and close to North-South main road. the rooms are quite big and well furnished, we had a balcony with lovely views of distant mountains. We had a very good dinner in restaurant, 3 courses for 16 euros, usual choice for breakfast no hot food. Free car parking.
- Excellent location for my regular motorbike trip from the Algarve to Santander. Very secure for parking the bikes. Staff are top rate and very helpful. Nice food in the cafeteria and a good breakfast. Will continue to use this hotel.
Hotel San Cristobal
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel San Cristobal offers accommodations in Coria. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Plasencia is 24 miles from Hotel San Cristobal, and Monfortinho is 19 miles away.
- Amabilidad del personal. Limpieza. Habitación confortable. Buen desayuno
- Me gustó mucho el sitio, era cómodo y amplia la habitación, limpia, se estaba calentito, buena comida y buen trato incluso a destiempo, reservé con poco tiempo y aún así buen precio, cercano tanto a Coria como Cáceres y Plasencia, excelente y repetiría sin dudarlo y lo aconsejo enérgicamente
- La relación calidad/precio es excelente, muy limpio y el personal muy amable. Tostada y café para desayunar, extraordinario, bien de precio y buenísimo. Si queréis comer en el restaurante también os sorprenderá por precio y calidad, no dejéis de probar el pulpo y los risotos
- La habitación mejor de lo que esperabamos por los comentariis que habiamos leido.Habitacion amplia, todo nuevo y limpio, secador de pelo, nevera, camas cómodas.
- EL desayuno, que el preguntar lo que tenían, la respuesta era todo lo que Uds. quieran, y así era.
Exe Alfonso VIII
One of our top picks in Plasencia.Located in Plasencia, 21 miles from Hervás, Exe Alfonso VIII features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baños de Montemayor is 23 miles from Exe Alfonso VIII, and Béjar is 30 miles away.
- Excellent friendly hotel in the beautiful town of Plasencia! Comfortable rooms & great breakfast!
- Comfortable. Friendly professional staff. Good location. Nice beds.
- They were able to meet our specific Gluten Free and lactose free needs for breakfast, due to Coeliac Disease. And the breakfast area was close to our room. Beds were comfy. The terrace was a good surprise for the children.
- I was very lucky I was appointed a suite for the price of a double room, including a fully furnished separate living room and an absolutely enormous bed. Very comfortable stay indeed.
Extremely comfortable bed
Incredible value menu del dia
Very good buffet breakfast in a dining room with impressive views of the town
Hotel Dora offers accommodations in Plasencia. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room includes a private bathroom with a bathtub and bidet, with free toiletries provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Hervás is 20 miles from Hotel Dora, and Baños de Montemayor is 23 miles away.
Difficult to park nearby.
Staff very friendly and helpful
- Good basic accommodation. Clean, quiet and comfortable. A short walk to the old town
- Very friendly and accommodating, great English for those less able to speak Spanish. Highly recommend.
Very helpful staff. Very very hot climate ( in the 40s) and lovely cold beer in the bar was most welcome.
Everything spotlessly clean. Parking not available, but easy to find in the next street and free. Very close to old town and restaurants. A visit to the Paradour is a must. A beautiful building and a refreshing drink in the bar is reasonable priced. The hotel did a tasty simple breakfast at a very good price. Wi-fi was good in the room. We really enjoyed our stay at Hotel Dora on our way to Santander.
Nice small family run hotel with a lift. Limited parking but good position for exploring the town.
We had a room on the front and with the windows closed it wasn’t noisey.
- Difficult to park nearby.
Parador de Plasencia
Housed in a former convent, built in the 15th century, the Parador de Plasencia hotel has kept its stunning, original architecture, including spacious hallways, archways and courtyards.Work out in the hotel’s fitness suite to keep fit while on vacation, or enjoy a dip in the swimming pool – open in the summer months.This hotel is situated in the historic center of Plasencia, in the Extramadura region of southern Spain. From here you can also explore the beautiful, surrounding landscapes.Try traditional-style cooking in Plasencia’s restaurant, where you can enjoy a lovely meal with all the family without leaving the hotel.The hotel is decorated in a classical style, and boasts spacious bedrooms, with lovely interior decor.
- The breakfast was expensive at 18 euros but ended up at 12and that as not bad for the quality.
- The building was fantastic, the room was even better, very spacious. Apart from breakfast, could not fault the Parador.
the location and the renovated building (former 14th century monastery)
the food at the restaurant was delicious and more than plentiful – we had a hard time eating everything, although it was delicious. There’s a 3-course menu at 35 eur (if you like to eat a lot!)
the bar: great ambiance in the underground bar, and decently priced. Note that the bar is closed on Sundays.
Staff: we left early morning before breakfast – the staff prepared a picnic basket with plenty of food to ensure no one was hungry.
- Centrally located, and vert friendly and efficient staff.
- Beautiful location, very friendly staff. Extremely comfortable bed.
Located in Plasencia, 21 miles from Hervás, Rincón Extremeño features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.Baños de Montemayor is 23 miles from Rincón Extremeño, and Béjar is 30 miles away.
- No onsite parking as right in the town centre which was great for local bars and restuarants
- Great air conditioned hotel, beer in bar ice cold on a hot day. Location perfect, just off the main square of the town.
- The owners are very friendly and helpful, I arrived somewhat late, and Choni, the lady who checked me in, was very nice and gave mee good information about the town, and also told me that breakfast was included – that was a pleasant surprise as I did not remember it being included when making the booking. The room and bathroom were proper size and very clean, and there is a hairdryer too. The property has several floors and there is a lift so it is ok if you have heavy suitcases. The location is excellent, just a step away from Plaza Mayor.
- This is the ideal place to say just steps away from the Plaza Mayor. The staff was super friendly. Single bedrooms made it great and affordable for travelling alone.
- Free breakfast for a really low price and the staff absolutely lovely!
Hotel Ahc Palacio Coria
This former palace, dating from the 17th century, has been carefully renovated to blend modern design and amenities with charming, historic features.The Palacio Coria lies in the heart of this ancient city, surrounded by 3rd-century Roman walls. Beyond the historic city you can explore the beautiful open countryside of Extremadura, including the Monfragüe National Park.Enjoy the hotel’s refined surroundings with a meal in the on-site restaurant. This classy venue complements traditional Spanish recipes with modern dishes.Within a short stroll of the Palacio Coria you will find the city’s 15th-century cathedral and its Medieval bridge, as well as numerous ancient churches. Plasencia is 24.9 miles from Hotel Ahc Palacio Coria, while Cáceres is 43.5 miles away.
- La ubicación del hotel es la mejor que puede haber en Coria, así como el recinto histórico en el que se encuentra. Aparcamiento gratis sin problemas.
- El personal muy agradable y atento. La habitación y el baño muy amplios. La ubicación extraordinaria.
- LA UBICACIÓN Y LA TRANQUILIDAD Y SOBRE TODO PODER DEJAR EL COCHE A LA PUERTA DEL HOTEL EN PLENA PLAZA
- La ubicación del hotel y la amabilidad de la recepcionista, Cati. El desayuno estupendo!
- El trato con recepción, la amplitud de la habitación, el magnífico desayuno.
Palacio Carvajal Girón
Located in Plasencia, 21 miles from Hervás, Palacio Carvajal Girón features air-conditioned rooms and private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Baños de Montemayor is 23 miles from Palacio Carvajal Girón, and Béjar is 30 miles away.
- Really good breakfast the express was good quality, great value for money served on individual trays
- Very good location, great Hotel, clean, nice staff.
- Good sized comfortable rooms and lovely quirky character hotel
- Location is nice in city centre, ideal for strolling around the village without a car, the hotel itself is beautiful and the rooms are adequate and comfortable. We would stay here again.
- Everything! Would certainly book this hotel again if we are to go back in Plasencia again!
Top Hotels In Ríolobos Extremadura Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ríolobos Extremadura to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ríolobos Extremadura but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ríolobos Extremadura. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!