10 Best Hotels To Stay In Río Verde – Top Hotel Reviews
Río Verde is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Río Verde. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Río Verde. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Río Verde. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Río Verde right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Río Verde with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
Skip to the most popular hotels in Río Verde.
10 Best Hotels In Río Verde:
Hosteria Spa Agoyan
Located in Río Verde, 9 miles from Baños, Hosteria Spa Agoyan features a playground and terrace. The hotel has a hot tub and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, a shared kitchen and a gift shop at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. Ambato is 26 miles from Hosteria Spa Agoyan, and Puyo is 21 miles away.
- The only thing that we liked was the view, but it was not from the room. The way they have the beds crammed in the room it was not possible to look out.
- La tranquilidad, el lugar, la vista y la amabilidad de Victor
- la vista, el aspecto rustico de las habitaciones, la atención cálida de Manuel, el spa, los masajes. Muy lindo todo.
Excelente ubicación y ambiente.
Muy buena atención y servicio.
- Muy buenas instalaciones,excelente trato y cordialidad de parte de su personal, por lo que volveria la proxima vez..
Spa Hosteria Miramelindo
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Spa Hosteria Miramelindo offers accommodations in Baños. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV and DVD player. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the hotel. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Andrés is 31 miles from Spa Hosteria Miramelindo, and Riobamba is 31 miles away.
- The rooms were huge–we took up 3 different rooms. The family room could really sleep 6! Two of the rooms –that I know of- had a jacuzzi bathtub. The hotel was walking distance from the Devil’s Cauldron –an impressive waterfall in the Rio Verde area. The hotel was easily accessed by taxi ($12) from the central bus station. (The bus from Quito–>Banos 3.5 hours was only $4.50!) The public bus picked up/dropped off directly in front of the hotel for a 30-min ride to town for only 50cents. The hotel garden was pleasant and the common area was comfortable to just hang out and play chess. They have a restaurant on site, a little pricey and the food just so-so. The hot cocoa was delicious! There are food stands down the road a bit to grab a quick bite. The owners were quite friendly, like family! The owner actually drove us into Rio Blanco (15min away) to go zip-lining!
- Amazing location, very close to the Pailón del Diablo. Food is very good. The garden is very charming.
- Very colourful hotel with interesting artworks and a lovely garden with orchids. Our room was light, airy, quiet with good WiFi. Dinner was good and breakfast very good (great brown bread and strawberry jam). The nearby Paillon del Diablo waterfalls are fantastic .
- The place and owners are wonderful- well worth the drive from Banos to enjoy this peaceful place. The kids had a blast too in the pool and playing hide and seek in the gorgeous inside garden.
- Beautiful place to relax and very close to La Paila del Diablo
One of our top picks in Baños.Showcasing a hot tub and sauna, Casa Giralda is located in Baños, just 23 miles from San Andrés. The inn has a hammam and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong, pool and darts at this inn, and bike rental is available. Riobamba is 24 miles from Casa Giralda, and Ambato is 17 miles from the property.
- Excellent breakfast buffet, friendly waiters, comfy bed, away from all the noise, spa facilities (pools, hot tub, steam bath, sauna)
- Staying at this hotel was a vacation inside a vacation! Beautiful and clean…and what a breakfast! After we left my daughter found out that she had left something inside here room…and before we contacted the hotel they e-mailed me noting the items that they had found and were keeping for us. This has never ever happened to us before…what great people!
- Quiet location just outside Banos. Nice pool area and a playroom for the children. The staff was nice.
- The breakfast was excellent. The gardens and pools were very well kept. Kids loved having such easy access to the spotless pool. Service was professional and courteous. Quiet location a short walk from town.
- The rooms were nice and clean. The staff was very accommodating and friendly.
Hosteria y Spa Isla de Baños
One of our best sellers in Baños! Hosteria y Spa Isla de Baños offers accommodations in Baños. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a TV with cable channels. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for hiking. San Andrés is 23 miles from Hosteria y Isla de Baños, and Riobamba is 24 miles away.
- My room was excellent. Great breakfast. Front desk manager (Ecuadorian Man) offered outstanding service.
- We love the view of the room, and breakfast is great.
- Everything was perfect the rooms the service, breakfast
- Great location, spacious and clean room. We even had a bubblebath. Breakfast was excellent!
- Juan, the property manager (?) was extremely nice and helpful. The gardens and location near the edge of town were both great.
El Hogar de Chocolate
One of our top picks in Baños – and a guest favorite.
Featuring free WiFi and a year-round outdoor pool, El Hogar de Chocolate offers accommodations in Baños. The hotel has a barbecue and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV with cable channels is featured.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Free use of bicycles is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking and hiking. The hotel also provides bike rental. San Andrés is 25 miles from El Hogar de Chocolate, and Riobamba is 26 miles away.
- Very comfortable beds. A bath tub as well as a shower. Great breakfast. Fabulous hostess.
- We felt we were treated like a good friend instead of a customer. There are good trails to see waterfalls right on the property and friendly dogs to accompany you. Just out of town the hotel was quiet, but just an inexpensive taxi ride away. There is a pool and hot Spa to relax. Breakfast was abundant and good.
- It has two beautiful waterfalls that are on their private property. Walked 29 dogs to both locations with the owner
- If you are planning vacation with your family (little ones included) do you self a favor: stop searching and go for ‘Hogar de Chocolate’. This place is wonderful and has activities for everyone.
- Very nice and well maintained property, the host and her team take great care of their guests (e.g. great breakfast, tour tips off the beaten path – if you go, ask for the way to the lava field!). And then there are the great dogs: The host takes in stray dogs and trains them in order to give or find them a new loving home. Great crowd to hang out with!
Hostal Grand Rio
One of our best sellers in Baños! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Grand Rio offers accommodations in Baños, just 23 miles from San Andrés. Private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or city. Each room includes a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riobamba is 25 miles from Hostal Grand Rio, and Ambato is 18 miles away.
- the staff was very friendly, our room didn’t have a great view, but the price of the room wasn’t expensive so it was ok, the breakfast was pretty good
- The location was central, but as it is nearly every hotel in Baños
- El desayuno muy bueno. El check in muy bien a la hora que llegue 6am y la reserva de la habitación.
- En líneas generales todo bien. Personal muy amable. Me permitieron hacer el check in anticipado sin costo.
- La ubicación! Cerca de todo. Perfecto relación calidad precio
Hotel Puerta del Sol
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Puerta del Sol offers accommodations in Baños. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this hotel and the area is popular for biking. San Andrés is 24 miles from Hotel Puerta del Sol, and Riobamba is 25 miles from the property.
- It is close enough to downtown to walk but far enough not to hear the noise at night. The bread with cheese was very good for breakfast!
- We had three rooms and in two rooms there was no hot water.
- Excellent breakfasts! Great friendly hospitality! Fabulous view of the falls. Away from the noise of downtown.
- Room and bathroom were both tired but clean. Breakfast was good and was served on time. Check in lady at the desk was friendly.
- The location. The family who run the hotel are nice, friendly, tried to help fix problems. Breakfast was ok.
Jardines De Chamana
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Jardines De Chamana offers rooms and self-catering bungalows with free Wi-Fi and plasma TVs in Ulba. Free parking is provided. The Chamana Falls are 650 feet away.Decorated with exposed-brick walls, rooms at Jardines De Chamana are very bright. Some of the bungalows have fireplaces.International and regional dishes can be ordered at the property’s restaurant. The property offers a spa and wellness centre.A games room is featured. Jardines De Chamana is 1.2 miles from the bus terminal.
- Very nice place close to downtown the jardines very impressed a lot of fruits tree and the views very nice close to the volcano
- One of the staff members was extremely helpful and the breakfast was delicious
- Beautiful place, restaurant was excellent, breakfast was fantastic, staff was very friendly and accommodating
- Jardines de Chamina is a beautiful oasis, with lovely gardens and an aviary! The breakfast is delicious: start with an artistically arranged fruit cup with natural yogurt, then fresh-made apple pancakes or french toast, then eggs cooked to order served with a HUGE basket of assorted fresh-baked breads, with freshly squeezed juice, and delicious coffee. Who needs lunch! Really lovely staff, always available, and located just outside of town, down the hill from the impressive and awesome waterfalls (Cascada) which is a nice hike. Clean rooms, comfortable beds, we’ll be back. The photo is the view from our window. Spectacular.
Nice place and very nice personnel
One of our best sellers in Baños! Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a sun terrace, Destiny Hotel offers accommodations in Baños, just 23 miles from San Andrés. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riobamba is 25 miles from Destiny Hotel, and Ambato is 18 miles away.
- Underground parking! And it’s free for guests! Excellent location. Accurate photos.
- Location and staff. After we asked for a change of rooms we were helped immediately.
- Location was great and the staff were very helpful. I had a room on the street and the view was terrific!
- Nice, clean and modern rooms, common areas and pool.
- La cercanía del hotel con todas las actividades de la ciudad
One of our best sellers in Baños! Showcasing an outdoor pool and terrace, Volcano Hotel is located in Baños in the region of Tungurahua, just 24 miles from San Andrés. The hotel has a hot tub and indoor pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Riobamba is 25 miles from Volcano Hotel, and Ambato is 18 miles from the property.
- We had a spacious room with a beautiful views towards waterfall – the sound was very relaxing! The stuff was very helpful and friendly. Thank you.
- Excellent water pressure in the shower. In room safe a huge plus. Location was the best I’ve had in my 9 times in Baños Housekeeping did a really good job
- Really nice view of the water fall from the balcony of my room… nice place to relax.
- Very nice and clean place, the owner is there to make sure things are going well for you, they place is very quiet because it is not on the center of the acction
- Very good location, close to everything, while away from the noise of the town. Very nice Jacuzzi.
Top Hotels In Río Verde Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Río Verde to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Río Verde but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Río Verde. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!