10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rio Verde Arizona – Top Hotel Reviews
Rio Verde Arizona is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rio Verde Arizona. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rio Verde Arizona. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rio Verde Arizona. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rio Verde Arizona right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rio Verde Arizona with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rio Verde Arizona:
Centerstone Plaza Hotel Scottsdale/Fountain Hills
Providing a variety of modern and free amenities, including area shuttle service and a convenience store, this Scottsdale hotel is a short distance from attractions, including Fort McDowell Casino.Centerstone Plaza Hotel Fountain Hills-Scottsdale offers all the amenities needed for an enjoyable stay, including free wireless internet access and a modern on-site fitness centre, complete with an outdoor pool.While at the Centerstone Plaza Hotel Fountain Hills-Scottsdale, guests can take advantage of in-room microwaves, refrigerators and coffeemakers. The hotel also offers on-site dining at the Fireside Grill for breakfast, lunch and dinner.Area points of interest such as the Mayo Clinic of Scottsdale can be found only a short drive from the Centerstone Plaza Hotel Fountain Hills-Scottsdale. Scottsdale Stadium, Fountain Park and Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall are also within driving distance.
- Facility was clean, especially rooms. Bed was comfortable. Check in was super fast.
- The price was great, room very nice and quiet. Convenient to shops and food plus being so close to fountain across the street for walking.
Refrigerator has a small freezer
Nice pool and hot tub
Proximity to art fair
- The location was good. The staff was friendly and helpful. There was plenty of parking. The room had a fridge, a coffee maker, and a microwave.
- The beds were better than average hotel beds for overall comfort.
Comfort Inn Fountain Hills – Scottsdale
Comfort Inn Fountain Hills – Scottsdale is located in Fountain Hills, 22 miles from Phoenix and 13 miles from Scottsdale.The rooms include a private bathroom. A TV is featured.Mesa is 13 miles from Fountain Hills – Scottsdale, and Glendale is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 12 miles from the property.
- We liked being close to everything we attended. The rooms were comfortable. The pool was clean. The staff was helpful and friendly.
- Yes, the bed was like a cloud. Very comfortable. The pool and hot-tub were awesome as well!
- Clean. Loved how clean the bed was and sheets turned down.
- The front desk staff were all very nice and helpful. Breakfast was comparable to other hotels in this price range. Very close to the Mayo Clinic.
- Good location , friendly and helpful staff . Good value
Inn at Eagle Mountain
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.On an emerald golf course in Fountain Hills, Arizona, 6 miles from Fort McDowell Casino, this hotel offers an outdoor pool. Each spacious suite features a gas-burning fireplace. Free Wi-Fi is included.All comfortably furnished suites at Inn at Eagle Mountain have a sofa bed. Featuring South-Western inspired décor, all rooms include cable TV. Tea and coffee-making facilities and a fridge are included.Overlooking the golf course, Inn at Eagle Mountain’s restaurant serves breakfast, lunch and afternoon appetizers. Its menu includes smoked salmon lox and diablo cheese steak. Wine is available.Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art is 17 miles from this hotel. Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West is a 20-minute drive away.
- Location, location, location. Nice small patio with beautiful sunrises & city views. Although we didn’t use the gas fireplace it’s nice, the bed & bedding are very comfortable, desk is useful.
- Great tucked away quiet resort. Fantastic place to relax and be close to the Festival. Spectacular views worth getting up at sunrise. Pool and jacuzzi were nicely placed.
- They were incredibly accommodating for my 87 year old mother who was unable to climb stairs, and we really appreciated that!
- We loved the king size bedroom with all the comforts of home. Including a fire place,coffee pot, microwave, and small refrigerator. It is an Inn that we have stayed at many times and plan to stay here again.
- Great bed. Great shower except there should be a shelf of some kind so you wouldn’t have to put shampoo, cream rinse etc on the floor
Courtyard Scottsdale at Mayo Clinic
On the Mayo Clinic campus in Scottsdale, this hotel offers an outdoor pool and a 24-hour market with snacks, drinks and gifts. A free clinic shuttle is also available.A luxurious bathrooms with granite counters is included in each room at Courtyard Scottsdale at Mayo Clinic. Free Wi-Fi and a large, well-lit desk with an ergonomic chair are featured. A coffee maker and minibar are also provided.The Bistro offers healthy breakfast and dinner options, an evening bar, and specialty beverages made with Starbucks® coffee.The Courtyard Scottsdale at Mayo Clinic is 2.5 miles from the Eagle Mountain Golf Club and 10.3 miles from Kierland Common shopping. The Fort McDowell Casino is 7.6 miles away.
- I like the convenience of the lobby restaurant, especially now that Starbucks provides the coffee and some breakfast items.
- The location is excellent if you have to stay for procedures at the Mayo Clinic in Scottsdale. It’s right on the same campus. It’s not really a good location otherwise because the Mayo is so far out.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Bistro was convenient, good selection of food, reasonably priced. Very nicely done business center and boarding pass station.
- the location of the property was very nice and convenient
- The rooms were nicely set up, the beds were very comfortable.
Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains
Located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona, one mile from WestWorld, Scottsdale Marriott at McDowell Mountains features a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 1.2 miles from the property.
- Food was surprisingly good for a Marriott. Service was friendly and efficient. Nice pool and hottub. Overall, pleasant stay.
- The rooms are all suites with a sitting room and a separate bedroom. The staff is excellent!
- Quality of breakfast items. Pool area. Bed and bedding.
- No issues with the facility or staff. All were fabulous. Location was excellent. We will return.
- Great location. Can easily access north Scottsdale and all it has to offer. Also close to Mayo Clinic. Rooms are large, clean, in good shape, and quite comfortable. Room had a fridge, a small balcony, and a separate sleeping area as well as a desk and sofa in the other room. Both rooms had large flat screen TVs and a sink. Large bathroom with two sinks, shower, and bathtub.
Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center
Providing numerous on-site facilities and amenities, including a 24-hour convenience store, this Scottsdale hotel is only moments from area attractions, and is an ideal location for exploring the surrounding area.On-site at the Hilton Garden Inn Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center, guests can dine at the Great American Grill restaurant or relax with a cocktail at the Pavilion Lounge. The hotel also features exceptional in-room amenities, including refrigerators, microwaves and MP3 compatible radios.The Scottsdale North/Perimeter Center Hilton Garden Inn is close to the WestWorld Equestrian Center and the shops and restaurants of Kierland Commons. Nearby Highway 101 also offers easy and instant access to much of the surrounding area, including downtown Phoenix.
We enjoyed an unexpectedly great dinner, accompanied by perfect Bourbon Manhattans.
The server added to the overall experience, friendly as well as efficient.
Front desk service was fast and efficient.
- The staff were clueless as what to do and where to go, and what to see in Arizona. The cleanliness was much to be desired. Only after our complaint did the room get cleaned satisfactory not great. The shuttle service is also not the best. We wanted to go to the golf, and the first day, they said they were not running a shuttle due to the roads being busy. Really Thats unacceptable. They did offer the service the next day. Also they will drop you but not collect you.
- The beds are comfy. Breakfast was expensive and not great quality food. Kinda feel ripped off.
- Everything was great except for the pillows which are substandard.
- The staff at all levels and throughout the entire were amazing.
- We enjoyed an unexpectedly great dinner, accompanied by perfect Bourbon Manhattans.
Holiday Inn Scottsdale North- Airpark
One of our top picks in Scottsdale – and a guest favorite.
Located in the North Scottsdale neighborhood in Scottsdale, 1.4 miles from WestWorld, Holiday Inn Scottsdale North- Airpark features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.There is free shuttle service, a 24-hour front desk and a shops at the property.Scottsdale Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Ramon is an excellent employee he did a great job running the restaurant.
- My whole family very much enjoyed the service given to us by Ramon at breakfast. He took such good care of us and we felt very much at home. Also we received a warm welcome from Krystal when we checked in at your hotel. She greeted us with a smile every time we passed by her desk. I believe the people that work at this hotel added to the enjoyment of our stay.
- Loved the king size bed and the awesome sheets! My husband wants to know where he can buy some like it!
- The beds are super comfortable and the staff is very friendly!
- Staff extremely courteous, entire hotel clean with great atmosphere
Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort
One of our top picks in Scottsdale.Showcasing a hot tub and fitness center, Holiday Inn Club Vacations Scottsdale Resort is located in Scottsdale in the region of Arizona, just 2.2 miles from WestWorld. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and Blu-ray player. Some accommodations include a sitting area where you can relax. Enjoy a cup of coffee from your balcony or patio. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is business center at the property.The nearest airport is Scottsdale Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- We stayed at the property partially for the washer/dryer and more space for our family. The property was great, but the staff’s response to our broken washing machine was sub-par. Maintenance came to fix it the first day, but all they did was pry the door open. Called again the next day, maintenance came again and eventually replaced the unit. Each time I called, the front office staff told me someone was on their way, so I waited in my unit while my family enjoyed the pool. Each time, it took over an hour for someone to come. I felt like I wasted a lot of time waiting for unfulfilled promises. I asked four times that our bill be credited for the inconvenience for $200. After asking a fifth time, our bill was credited $25. Horrible customer service. Sad, because the facility is beautiful.
Very clean and comfortable
All essentials were provided
- The security and agents at front desk were very polite, friendly and welcoming. The standard two bedroom suite was beautiful and plenty big enough for my family of 6. My kids loved the splash zone and slides. There are plenty of activities to do.
- Lots to do for all ages. We had 20 year olds and a 5 year old. It worked for everyone.
- The location was convenient. Room was very comfortable.
Fairmont Scottsdale Princess
Featuring a large year-round pool and 4 award-winning restaurants, this luxury Scottsdale hotel provides spacious guest rooms. Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is 24 miles away.A flat-screen cable TV is included in all rooms at Fairmont Scottsdale Princess. Warmly decorated, each room features an amply-furnished sitting area. Tea and coffee-making facilities are provided.Guests can relax and rejuvenate at the on-site spa. Services offered include massages, body wraps and aromatherapy treatments. Manicures and pedicures are also available at Fairmont Princess Scottsdale.The Pool Bar offers poolside dining. Guests can take a break from waterslide fun and kick back with a cocktail. Overlooking the golf course, The Grill serves fresh seafood and specialty martinis.McDowell Mountain Regional Park is 24 miles from this hotel. Downtown Scottsdale is a 14 minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
Scottsdale Villa Mirage By Diamond Resorts
This property offers an ideal escape in the Sonoran Desert in Scottsdale, Arizona with spacious studios and one-bedroom condos as well as an outdoor pool.Scottsdale Villa Mirage features amenities such as 2 outdoor tennis courts and a fitness center. Guests will also appreciate free, on-site parking as well as helpful concierge services.The activities department at the Mirage Scottsdale Villa can help arrange a Jeep tour in the desert or day trip to the Grand Canyon. Visitors can also play a round of golf at one of the nearby courses.
- The place was clean and had everything you needed.
- Love the location, facilities, and access to different venues we needed to be at was so close. It is such a great option for us every year when we come to Scottsdale.
- Your staff were very helpful with directions to area facilities.
- the bed was very nice and the location was excellent
- Quiet and peaceful. They villa was very clean and the kitchen was supplied with good quality pans. A few baking pans would have been perfect, but we managed with what was supplied. Great stay.
Top Hotels In Rio Verde Arizona Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rio Verde Arizona to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rio Verde Arizona but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rio Verde Arizona. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!