10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rio Grande New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Rio Grande New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rio Grande New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rio Grande New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rio Grande New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rio Grande New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rio Grande New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rio Grande New Jersey:
Motel 6 Rio Grande
Located in Rio Grande, 6 miles from Cape May, Motel 6 Rio Grande features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area where you can relax. Certain rooms include views of the pool or city. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles from Motel 6 Rio Grande, and Wildwood is 3.3 miles from the property.
- The only thing positive is the beds were comfortable
- It was extremely close between both cape may and wildwood beaches and there were a lot of accommodations around the actual hotel
- This was a budget friendly hotel and was worth the price we paid. It was clean. It had a pool which was clean and the location was great.
- It worked for what we needed, but I would not recommend.
- The front desk staff was rude. There was Lino a/c in the bedroom. The pool was green.
Binns Motor Inn
Showcasing a seasonal outdoor pool and sun terrace, Binns Motor Inn is located in Wildwood. Free private parking is available on site.A TV is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 6 miles from Binns Motor Inn, and Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 35 miles from the property.
- The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the area. They made it easy for us to find places to eat.
- its was close to Boardwalk and that’s about it… 90% of the people didn’t speak english too.
- The hotel had a great location, it was close to the Boardwalk and restaurants.
- Great location and price. Very friendly staff. Always parking available, good pool and grill
- LOVE THE ATTENTION AND THE ATTITUDE EVERYONE HAS VERY FRIENDLY!
Beachside Resort offers accommodations in Wildwood. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as biking and fishing. Cape May is 6 miles from Beachside Resort, and Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 35 miles from Beachside Resort.
- Rooms were clean, close to beach. Had a great time
- This is a place for a older family. I would not recommend if you are younger and having a birthday. Received a noise complaint for talking to other guest in the hotel. No loud music. No horseplaying.
- location, easy to get to, and close to the boardwalk and rides.
- Stayed in the junior suite. It slept 6 people and had a little kitchen and big fridge. That was convenient. Air conditioning worked well.
- Newly renovated, right in the center of Wildwood, and Omar was so welcoming n helpful. The view was great u could see all the lights on the boardwalk.
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk
Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk is located in Wildwood, just 7 miles from Cape May. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rehoboth Beach is 24 miles from Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk, and Lewes is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 34 miles from Howard Johnson Wildwood Boardwalk.
- The staff was really nice. But, limited in what they would do for you.
- The room we extra clear the staff where very helpful love everything about my stay
- It was terrible, we booked a room w/king bed for our 18th anniversary. got there the lobby was freezing, girl was dressed like she was out doors. and was told there was no king size bed room and that they do this all the time. ruined our anniversary plans. the place was nasty looking and under construction. I would not have booked a room if I had known all this. NEVER AGAIN
- The location, the beds, the extra pillows and their comfort, the staff, great morning coffee, and the dedication I saw improving a motel that has been around and upgrading it. Cool lamps with outlets and connectors on them. The best part is we could take our furry 4 legged baby.
- Close to Boardwalk – clean and comfortable. Staff nice & friendly.
Clarem Happy Days
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Clarem Happy Days offers accommodations in Wildwood, just 6 miles from Cape May.All rooms have a flat-screen TV. Some units have a sitting area where you can relax. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles from Clarem Happy Days, and Lewes is 23 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 35 miles from Clarem Happy Days.
- LOCATION! LOCATION! LOCATION. GOOD STAFF, helpfull. Houskeeper greeat.
- It was only one block walk from boardwalk and beach. Excellent location
- 1.5 blocks from boardwalk. Could see Friday evening fireworks from front porch
- Easy access to piers, boardwalk and food. Easy to find. Onsite parking. Close to water parks.
- Fairly clean, I mean it’s a place to sleep…. very close to the boardwalk and beach!
Calypso Boutique Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Calypso Boutique Hotel offers accommodations in Wildwood.Every room at this inn is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area where you can relax. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Cape May is 6 miles from Calypso Boutique Hotel, and Rehoboth Beach is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 35 miles from Calypso Boutique Hotel.
- Good location. Clean room. Courtious desk personel.
- The location was the best thing about this rental for us
- the coziness of the room and the cleanliness. It is a block away from the boardwalk. The refrigerator and stove, cookware and dishes were definitely a plus
The room was smelly, the blancket was stinky. The sopha was old and dirty. I won’t recommend this hotel to anybody.
The room was very old, the wall had wholes…..
- The hotel is located very close to the boardwalk. Only one minute walk will take you there.
Olympic Island Beach Resort
Olympic Island Beach Resort is located in Wildwood Crest, 5 miles from Cape May and 22 miles from Rehoboth Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is fitted with a TV. Some accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom.You will find an ATM at the property.Wildwood is 1.6 miles from Olympic Island Beach Resort, and Lewes is 22 miles away. Atlantic City International Airport is 36 miles from the property.
- The location was nice. Plenty of parking. Close to the beach.
- The pool was nice, location was nice, rooms were clean and set up well. Staff were very nice.
- Spotless, need to ask for a blow dryer. Night before, no ice bucket, 25 cents for ice. Nice pool, great views.
- We liked the location. The event happening was the Wildwood Classic Car Show. All of the cars were lined up on the avenue in front of our location.
- The room was very clean. The bathroom was immaculate and had really good water pressure in the shower.
Grand Hotel Cape May
Showcasing a hot spring bath and hot tub, Grand Hotel Cape May is located in Cape May, just 17 miles from Rehoboth Beach. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk, gift shop, and shops at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental. Wildwood is 7 miles from Grand Hotel Cape May, and Lewes is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Atlantic City International Airport, 40 miles from Grand Hotel Cape May.
- I was upgraded to a king size bed which was very comfortable and the bedding was clean. The water pressure in the shower was excellent and lots of hot water. There was also a slightly rough covering in the bathtub so no slippage. Lots of towels available. A refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, iron, coffee maker, all available within the room. Hemingway’s, the restaurant had a very nice breakfast buffet.
Liked the bed linens.
Blankets were very soft and not too hot… just right.
- Open only on weekends off season .. not open during my stay.
- Delicious food, great drinks, indoor pool was so nice, clean hotel and a friendly staff!! What more could you ask for!! We loved it!! Would definitely return!
- The restaurant was excellent. I know the lobby was under construction, but it needs to look more welcoming. Our room had some kind of odor, couldn’t figure it out! Pool was nice but overall the hotel needs a facelift. Great location to the beach. We had a nice time!
In Wildwood, New Jersey, this hotel is a 15-minute walk from Morey’s Piers & Beachfront. Featuring an all-glass lobby, this hotel also includes a seasonal outdoor heated pool and uniquely designed guest rooms.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at The StarLux. Each room includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee facilities. Kitchenette facilities are available in select units. They are decorated in bright colors.Wildwoods Convention Center is a 6-minute walk from the StarLux New Jersey. Adventure Deep Sea Fishing is a 13-minute walk way.Free bike rentals are available at the hotel. The lobby area includes a large screen TV, sitting area with fireplace and games. Laundry facilities are also available.
- Staff, room was amazingly retro and in impeccable condition ! Wow!
- Teresa was awesome at check in and out. So cheerful and knowledgeable. Will be returning again soon thanks to her
- Location, it was right in middle of everything and a half block to the beach.
- Super nice staff. especially Theresa . Very accommodating friendly . She made us feel like family. Our beds and pillows very comfortable. the view was great from our room. Very clean!!!! Riding bikes on the boardwalk after season was fun
- The room was very nice and clean. The bed was very comfortable.
The Port Royal
This oceanfront hotel boasts a heated outdoor pool and sun terrace, as well as an on-site restaurant. The Morey’s Piers and Beachfront Amusement rides are 1.6 miles from the hotel.Each guest room at The Port Royal features Direct TV and an en suite bathroom. They are decorated in bright a nautical themed decor. Select rooms have a kitchenette, a sofa bed, or ocean views.Guests can visit the on-site games room with billiards, table tennis, and video games. Laundry facilities are also available for use.The Royal Grille is a nautical themed restaurant serving American cuisine. Enjoy a snack by the pool-side snack bar.Historic Cape May is 15 minutes’ drive from the Wildwood Crest Port Royal. Wildwoods Convention Center is 5 minutes’ drive away.
- Location is great hotel is clean quiet and staff is attentive and great
- The place was beautiful and clean. The people were very friendly, especially Stella.
Went the week after Labor Day. Was pleased that the heated pool was open.
Over the years past this has been one of our favorite getaways.
- Everything was great . The restaurant was excellent. Service was excellent. .
- A v. comfortable & happy hotel to stay. Our b/r had a balcony with sun from 11am to sunset approx.
Top Hotels In Rio Grande New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rio Grande New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rio Grande New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rio Grande New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!