10 Best Hotels To Stay In Río de los Ciervos Magallanes – Top Hotel Reviews
Río de los Ciervos Magallanes is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Río de los Ciervos Magallanes. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Río de los Ciervos Magallanes. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Río de los Ciervos Magallanes. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Río de los Ciervos Magallanes right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Río de los Ciervos Magallanes with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Río De Los Ciervos Magallanes:
Set in a stylish heritage building right in front of the Punta Arena’s main square, Hotel Plaza offers rooms with free WiFi, and breakfast.Fully carpeted, rooms at Plaza Hotel feature floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the city. All of them feature heating and TV sets.An American breakfast is served daily. The access to the hotel and its rooms is by stairs onlyExcursion can be booked at the tour desk. Hotel Plaza is in the heart of the city centre. Carlos Ibanez Del Campo Airport is 20 minutes away by car.
- Traditional hotel with generous, comfortable rooms. Has seen better days, but still a very good choice. Very friendly and competent staff. Good breakfast.
- Location!!! And friendliness of staff. They even prepared a special early breakfast for us because our penguin tour left before their regular hours began. It is right on the square and is so much less expensive than the other properties with equally good locations. We even had a balcony to look out on the square. Perfect room and staff!!
- Great location, in the very center of the town, next to the plaza with Magellan’s statue. A lot of restaurants within walking distance. Also very close to the office of Solo Expedition, where we booked our penguins excursuon. Wonderful staff was very friendly, they accommodated our late check in and also had a breakfast start at 6am so we could grab a quick bite before leaving for our excursions! Room was large enough for 4 people. Great value for money.
- We arrived late at night at the hotel, but they had noted our email and had everything ready. The Night Porter was very helpful and arranged for a four am taxi to the airport for us. The room was very comfortable. We left too early for breakfast.
- Improve staff at frin desk, they were slow, without information about the area, and sturborn
Hotel Boutique La Yegua Loca
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Boutique La Yegua Loca offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. The hotel has a terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Certain rooms feature views of the garden or city. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries.You will find a gift shop at the property.The hotel also provides bike rental and car rental. The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Boutique La Yegua Loca.
- staff was extremely friendly and helpful (offered to cook us breakfast at 4:00 in the morning before we left to catch early flight)
- quirky place to stay with lots of antiques and lights made of the most unlikely articles. Main restaurant not bad with a lovely view
- Everything about this little boutique hotel was charming and comfortable. The restaurant was amazing and breakfast delicious. Staff extremely friendly and helpful
- Very nice room, rustic style but also modern. Friendly staff and owners. A big plus is the restaurant. Good food and service. Delicious breakfast. Nothing to complain about , except maybe the price of the rooms that is not really cheap.
- Great breakfast choice and quirky interiors made us feel like we were definitely in Chile. Really friendly staff too and amazing views from the top floor balcony. Sunrise was worth waking up for!
Hotel Cabo De Hornos
One of our top picks in Punta Arenas.The elegant Cabo de Hornos Hotel is located in the historic town of Punta Arenas. Recently renovated, it features vanguard interiors, stylish rooms, free Wi-Fi and a fine dining restaurant.The comfortable rooms at the Hotel Cabo de Hornos are decorated with rich local woods and luxurious carpeting. They feature private bathrooms, a separate bathtub, and a TV.Guests can enjoy regional delicacies at the hotel´s restaurant, or a glass of local wine in front of the fireplace. A breakfast buffet is served daily.Overlooking the straits of Magellan, the Hotel Cabo de Hornos is just 11 miles from Presidente Carlos Ibáñez del Campo International Airport.
- The location is excellent and the staff very helpful. The hotel is a bit dated, but very comfortable with all amenities one could possibly need.
- Central location, breakfast was good, rooms were clean.
- Big room at a corner with two big windows with nice views… the staff nice professional and really willing to help …
- The location great- clean basic rooms- the bar / restaurant area nice. The breakfast in the morning was good. This hotel was a nice place for overnight stay prior to trip – I would stay here again.
- Nice room and bathroom. Friendly and very helpful staff. Very good restaurant and central location
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hostal Labarca offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
- I inadvertently dropped a credit card while departing hostel and did not realize it. I took a 3 1/2 hour bus ride and was approached by attendant when I got off the bus in the next community, and was asked to return to meet the 4 p.m. bus to get my credit card. WOW! Didn’t know I had lost it. The hostel owner found the card, wrapped it for me and took it to the bus station as she knew where I was headed, and the afternoon bus brought my card to me. Caring, splendid service. They get a 110% effort award from me.
- I didn’t have much time here, but the staff was very accommodating with my early arrival from the airport and had breakfast ready for my early bus departure the next day. They also have a very cute cat 🙂
- Cute, Clean, safe, nice, feels like home. Paulina was great , helpful and nice breakfasts.
- The owner took me to the station because it was Xmas day and there were no taxis
We had a one night stay in a double room. The owner was very nice and welcoming. The place is recently renovated, and designed with love. General expression given is that it’s rather a mini-hotel than a hostal.
The breakfast was quite big, with fresh juice and various choice of food and drinks served.
We were also able to leave our luggage for a few hours after check out.
In general we would recommend the place for a stay.
Hotel Isla Rey Jorge
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Isla Rey Jorge offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Every room has a private bathroom fitted with a shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Staff were really friendly, bed was very comfortable and we enjoyed our stay here
- Good location from bus station-10 minutes walk. Easy access to main bars and restraint ants in area. Good basic breakfast.
- Very clean, comfortable and friendly. Old fashioned ambience. Wi-Fi good
- Good hotel in a location convenient to restaurants. Our room was quiet, with good WiFi and TV. Breakfast was decent with a good variety of cakes and fresh fruit salad.
- Very friendly staff who made you feel at home. Lovely old building with lots of character. We asked for a quiet room and were given one.
Hostal El Mirador
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal El Mirador offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.A flat-screen TV and DVD player, as well as a CD player are provided. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room includes a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The inn also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- The staff was extremely helpful in booking a hotel room in Ushuaia for me and arranging buses and taxis . I have never stayed at a more helpful hotel
- Very good and lovely staff , location , very comfortable in the room, good shower and hot water.
- Staff lovely. Great hot water..and really centrally located
- I’m afraid we liked nothing of this place except it’s located near the main city square…then again the city is pretty small.
- The location is good, the hostel is close from the main street where you can find shops, supermarket, pharmacy, banks and restaurants. The staff is very lovely and helpful. The hostel has a nice family atmosphere! Bedrooms are clean, and the bed is very comfortable!
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Casa Hain offers accommodations in Punta Arenas.A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Pres Ibanez Airport is 12 miles away.
- This staff was friendly and the breakfast was ok but the positive ends there.
- El hotel está muy bien decorado en general, la gente que lo atiende es muy amable y sirven un desayuno riquísimo y muy abundante. Uno se siente bien recibido
- La amabilidad y la ubicacion, el buffet desayuno muy bueno
- La atención, el lugar era muy acogedor! Y la ubicación perfecta
- La atención del personal era muy buena, siempre dispuestos a ayudar y entregar información turística. La habitación era acogedora, pero tiene cosas que mejorar.
Hostal Oro Fueguino
This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Set in Punta Arenas, Hostal Oro Fueguino provides a shared lounge. Among the facilities at this property there is free WiFi throughout the property. Each room includes a terrace.The rooms at the hotel are equipped with a seating area. With a private bathroom equipped with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at Hostal Oro Fueguino also feature a city view. All units in the accommodation are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.The nearest airport is Punta Arenas Airport, 11.2 miles from the property.
- The service was great, breakfast was organised just for me at 0630 in the morning as I had an early bus. Awesome wifi speeds, 2min walk to the bus terminal.
- Spacious room with private bathroom. Good location. Friendly staff. Helpful and accommodating despite language barrier.
- Common areas were lovely. It is also right next to the viewpoint overlooking the city. Breakfast had variety (for Chike). Gorgeous antiques, squeaky old hardwood floors and cobblestone street. Quiet
- Good value. Nice property for a quick visit to Punta Arenas.
- Large airy room with lovely linen and good bathroom. Good breakfast served. Own key to front door so we could come and go freely at all hours. Well located a short walk from centre and at foot of the lookout over the town. Good breakfast including great scrambled eggs. A very nice place to stay.
Hotel Dreams del Estrecho
One of our top picks in Punta Arenas.Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hotel Dreams del Estrecho offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. There is a casino on site and guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or city. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Dreams del Estrecho.
- Everything – the room, the staff, the food, the facilities. An amazing pool overlooking the ocean. I wouldn’t stay anywhere else if I was visiting Punta Arenas
- The room was very big with a great view. The beds comfortable and the large bathroom was fabulous.
- The hotel is super modern and right on the water. The staff was very helpful and our room was as fantastic – large with a desk and beautiful, yet functional, bathroom. We had a fabulous view of the Strait of Magellan from our room – unexpected bonus. Dinner was delicious and the service was impeccable.
- Loved the pool and spa area. Beautiful rooftop bar with great view of the city.
- This is a funny hotel to rate – it’s got an amazing location on the front – views from the breakfast room and pool are brilliant.
One of our best sellers in Punta Arenas! This property is a 9-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Albatros offers accommodations in Punta Arenas. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Pres Ibanez Airport, 11 miles from the property.
- Pleasant room and staff, very comfortable. Off-street parking is available.
- Location was a short walk to the downtown core. Staff was lovely and welcoming and accommodated our request for an early breakfast, which was better than average. Very clean room, comfortable. There was also a nice sitting room which we didn’t use but would next time. We are also staying there tomorrow. The off-street parking was also good.
- Just a superb place to stay. Great owners running the place. Central, clean, efficient, brilliant breakfast and relaxed. Cannot recommend this place enough. It will be full in the future as the word gets out. Great rates – superb value.
- Very clean throughout premise. Breakfast was basic good coffee and nice blueberry flan.
- The location was fine. The owner/proprietor was a pleasure to talk with and very accommodating . The breakfast was good.
Top Hotels In Río De Los Ciervos Magallanes Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Río de los Ciervos Magallanes to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Río de los Ciervos Magallanes but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Río de los Ciervos Magallanes. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!