10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro State – Top Hotel Reviews
Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro State is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro State. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro State. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro State. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro State right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro State with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rio De Janeiro Rio De Janeiro State:
Domingos Copacabana Hotel
Domingos Copacabana Hotel is located in Rio de Janeiro, just 4.3 miles from Guanabara Bay.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monument to the Brazilian Soldiers in World War II is 3.6 miles from Domingos Copacabana Hotel, and Selarón Steps is 3.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Santos Dumont Airport, 4.3 miles from Domingos Copacabana Hotel.
Copacabana is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, sightseeing and sandy beaches.
The location of the hotel is just perfect. It is in the safest area and just a street away from Copacabana! I had a good internet connection which was essential for letting my family everything is fine and to do some work when I am not in the room.
The second best thing is the staff working there – extremely nice and helpful with anything you need. It was really a great choice!
- Nuestra habitacion muy amplia y luminosa piso 10! Tiene vista al mar
- excelente la predisposición de los empleados tanto de conserjes como personal domestico y de cocina y muy buena ubicación.
- Excelente ubicación, muy buena relación precio/calidad
- La atención y el servicio del personal muy atenciosos u gentiles
- The location of the hotel is just perfect. It is in the safest area and just a street away from Copacabana! I had a good internet connection which was essential for letting my family everything is fine and to do some work when I am not in the room.
Apart- hotel Residencial
Featuring free WiFi, a sauna and an outdoor pool, Apart- hotel Residencial offers accommodations in Rio de Janeiro. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guanabara Bay is 17 miles from Apart- hotel Residencial, and Riocentro Convention Center is 1,100 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Galeao Airport, 16 miles from Apart- hotel Residencial.
Jacarepagua is a great choice for travelers interested in nature, tourist attractions and beaches.
No reviews yet.
Hotel Belas Artes
One of our best sellers in Rio de Janeiro! Hotel Belas Artes is located in Rio de Janeiro, just 1.9 miles from Guanabara Bay.The rooms have a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Teresa Neighborhood is 0.4 miles from Hotel Belas Artes, and Municipal Theater is 0.6 miles from the property. Santos Dumont Airport is 1.2 miles away.
- Breakfast was good assortment and well prepared. Outside about 15 feet was a very fine neighborhood café with inexpensive good food and friendly staff!
- Perconal wasn’t speak english, but was very friendly and polite. I pay when I check out
- Hotel atendeu as expectativas e o custo beneficio é excelente.
- Clean and comfortable. Very friendly stuff. Nice location! Very good breakfast.
- Perfect location. Daily cleaning. Even if the staff didn’t speak English, the communication was bearable. Good breakfast. Great value for money.
Atlântico Centro Apartments
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro.Located in the Downtown Rio de Janeiro neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro, 1.3 miles from Guanabara Bay, Atlântico Centro Apartments features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. The hotel has an outdoor pool and sauna, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Santa Teresa Neighborhood is 1,000 feet from Atlântico Centro Apartments, and Selarón Steps is 1,650 feet away. The nearest airport is Santos Dumont Airport, 0.6 miles from the property.
- Had an upgrade to a hotelroom at the 5th Floor and it was perfect. Good bed, good WiFi, delicious breakfast, near Lapa to go out, enough restaurants around.
- Breakfast and location (Centro Rio) were excellent for our two day stop at the beginning of 3 week journey. We were not located in the “Hotel Atlântico Business”, we were located in the building next door the “Atlantico Apartments”, though we shared the main hotels reception, restaurant and lounge areas.
On 24th of Jul I did a review for an 1 night stay in Atlantico Business Centro (ABO) with title “Hope of a better room for the next stay (after 2 days in Foz do Iguacu)”. In fact I cannot see the difference between ABO and Atlântico Centro Apartments, so I have to repeat what we enjoyed then: staff + abundant breakfast with various fruits. With a plus: we received a room at 14th floor, which I considered better (no food smelling and less noisy) so my hope from the title was realized, even if the room was smaller than that at 2nd floor (due to this the present score is much higher).
And a surprise: we could speak in Romanian with Leonardo from reception, he learned it with internet friends from Romania!
The hotel is very suitable for visiting the center of Rio: all attractions are at 15 min walking, only Future Museum is a little bit further. For the other attractions metro station is at 2 min.
- Friendly staff, one guy spoke in English (not common in Brazil), very good location – center, metro station just around the corner. Good breakfast. Rooms were quite large.
- A simpatia dos funcionários e o café da manhã que é divino.
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro.This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Located in the Catete neighborhood in Rio de Janeiro, 1.5 miles from Guanabara Bay, Hotel Vitória features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property.Every room includes a flat-screen TV.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Monument to the Brazilian Soldiers in World War II is 0.6 miles from Hotel Vitória, and Selarón Steps is 0.8 miles from the property.
- Very cheap, located away from city centre in the Catete area with shops and cafes.
- Good value & 30 metres from metro. Although it is on the main road if you get a room near the back it is quiet.
Location is amazing! Very close to metro station. The big museum and nice park across the street. And beautiful Flamengo park is also near. The area is safe.
Great value for money – I got a single room with private bathroom even though I booked the room with shared bathroom. Thanks to the hotel administration for this upgrade!
Breakfast is same but there are some options to choose. I liked it.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
I can recommend this hotel for those who need a place to sleep and don’t stay all the day in the hotel.
The location is good, just next to metro station. The room is clean everyday.
The staffs are friendly and helpful.
- Very close to the metro,cheap restaurants, drugstores, and small grocery. The building has looks old from the outside but very clean inside. The room is well lighted and clean.
The Villa Rio
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro.Showcasing an outdoor pool and views of the sea, The Villa Rio is located in Rio de Janeiro in the region of Estado do Rio de Janeiro, just 2.7 miles from Guanabara Bay.All rooms include a TV. Views of the mountains, pool or city are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Selarón Steps is 1.6 miles from The Villa Rio, and Santa Teresa Neighborhood is 1.9 miles away. Santos Dumont Airport is 2.5 miles from the property.
- This place is freaking heaven!!!! Uhmazing views , away from tourist and the craziness. Secluded off in the hills and very private. Super quiet. Breakfast was wondeful and the hospitality was unbelievable. Very accommodating and friendly. Definitely recommend to ALL. Easy to navigate via Cabbie’s to nearest attractions.
- This Place was Beautiful, had a nice bed and a wonderful view out to the center of Rio. Nice and quiet and you could hear the sound of the city and also the nature. Supergood breakfast and nice host that vere very friendly.
- The view was amazing and the private spa bath on our terrace was lovely. Breakfast was nice
- The view from the rooms is just breathtaking! Nice breakfast with lots of fresh fruit and juices. Very helpful staff.
– great view (even noisy due to airplanes /dogs in neighborhood)
– beautyfull design of the room (even a lot is in bad condition.)
– the breakfast was good
– the rate was good ( but many alternatives in Rio for similar amount)
Mercure Rio de Janeiro Arpoador
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a sauna, Mercure Rio de Janeiro Arpoador offers accommodations in Rio de Janeiro.Each room has a TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guanabara Bay is 5 miles from Mercure Rio de Janeiro Arpoador, and Chinese Pavilion is 3.9 miles away. The nearest airport is Santos Dumont Airport, 6 miles from the property.
Ipanema is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, sandy beaches and nightlife.
- We liked everything from staff to breakfast to accommodations to location! Great restaurant across street. Spendy but great!
- Friendly staff, good breakfast, small kitchen, balcony, tv room!!! Awesome!
- The staff at the reception and breakfast were very nice people.
Variety of sweets and savoury food
Fresh fruit very good
As well the fresh juices
– spacious flat
– very good breakfast with a lot of choice
– nice staff
Copacabana Mar Hotel
One of our top picks in Rio de Janeiro.This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Just 2 blocks from the famous Copacabana Beach, this hotel boasts a rooftop pool with bar service. Air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, a gym and a restaurant are also available.Bright and spacious, the 4-star rooms at Copacabana Mar Hotel are decorated in neutral colors and feature local artwork on the walls. They offer cable TV, telephone and minibar.The Tropical Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, featuring regional and international cuisine. Here a varied buffet breakfast is served, with fresh fruits, cake and pastries. Exotic drinks can be ordered from the bar.Copacabana Mar Hotel is only 150 feet from Cardeal Arcoverde subway station, giving easy access to other parts of Rio. Ipanema Beach is a 5-minute subway ride away. Private parking is supplied nearby.
Copacabana is a great choice for travelers interested in beach walks, sightseeing and sandy beaches.
- very good location in a 5 minutes distance from Copacabana beach.
- Nice swimming pool and steam room in the terrace, which I was let use on my last day after my morning checkout.
- Good and quiet hotel. Close to the beach and subway. We recommend it.
Perfect location, 5..10 minutes walk to the beach
Friendly and helpful personnel
- Good breakfast and location, very helpful (and English speaking!) receptionists 🙂
This property is a 13-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Diamond Hotel offers accommodations in Rio de Janeiro. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units have a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Every room has a private bathroom. Superior rooms include a sauna or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Guanabara Bay is 1.3 miles from Diamond Hotel, and Selarón Steps is 1,000 feet from the property. Santos Dumont Airport is 0.6 miles away.
I stayed about 9 days. The room was inexpensive.
I had a spacious room with a SkyView. It was spectacular. It came with a free safe.
The breakfast was superb with eggs, bacon,cereal,cold cuts,even flan.
Near the Metro ( Gloria) with easy access to Copacabana and Ipanema
The reception ( Marino and Luiz) made my stay enjoyable. They also speak English.
There is a great gym on the Penthouse of the hotel.
- Staff was lovely but the hotel is not very clean and bed, bathroom all very old and tied need a bit of attention
- In fact, many of hotel attributes were exactly as expected! Good facilities, confortable and fairly good x price.
- Fair hotel. But the value was TOO hight for the location.
- Location – near metro and centre. Spacious room – well kept. Reception very helpful.
- I stayed about 9 days. The room was inexpensive.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. In a charming building from the 1940s, this hotel offers air conditioned accommodations only 1,000 feet from Flamengo Subway. Famous attractions such as Copacabana Beach are within 2.5 miles.Hotel Venezuela´s accommodations include a modern bathroom with granite finishing. All rooms are bright and feature cheerful bedding. TV, minibar and Wi-Fi are provided.Buffet breakfast is served daily, with tropical fruit, fresh bread rolls and cake. Dining options are within walking distance of the hotel.Venezuela hotel is located 2 miles from the Sugarloaf and 2.5 miles from Christ the Redeemer monument. Santos Dumont Airport is one mile away.
Flamengo is a great choice for travelers interested in tourist attractions, nature and scenery.
- The room it was so clean and comfy. Good wifi. Everything was so good. Excellent stay
- very good place to stay, small yet very comfortable. best are definitely the location and the service of the staff… Flamengo is for sure an awesome and secure area to stay and the people in the hotel were always super kind and caring. Room service, A/C and TV was pretty good too… for the price is a great choice.
- Breakfast satisfactory, safe location, lots of restaurants nearby.
Really friendl staff.
They don’t speak English but anytime gave me smile.
I felt home everyday when back to the hotel.
And location was best for safe.
- Great breakfast…. staff very nice, 24hours reception… very clean, you get clean towels and sheets everyday with extra soap..
Top Hotels In Rio De Janeiro Rio De Janeiro State Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro State to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro State but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rio de Janeiro Rio de Janeiro State. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!