10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ringwould Kent – Top Hotel Reviews
Ringwould Kent is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ringwould Kent. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ringwould Kent. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ringwould Kent. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ringwould Kent right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ringwould Kent with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ringwould Kent:
Premier Inn Dover East
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Located in Dover, 14 miles from Canterbury, Premier Inn Dover East features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calais is 26 miles from Premier Inn Dover East, and Rye is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 40 miles from Premier Inn Dover East.
- Location was good for our visit to the White Cliffs and the Sound Mirrors
- Santa Claus! Breakfasts excellent. Room warm, quiet and comfortable.
- Surprisingly quiet (room at the back away from the road side), as usual comfortable bed, just the right temperature, very hassle free. Breakfast in the ‘Brewers Fayre’ next door, nice efficient staff, prompt service, could not fault any aspect of the visit and all for a reasonable price.
- Comfy beds, big tv, clean room, plenty of tea & coffee provided. Breakfast usual good standard.
Jess in the hotel was amazing 1st class services from her
Thank ypy8 jess x
St. Margaret’s Hotel
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. 1 miles from the famous white cliffs of Dover, this hotel is located within St. Margaret’s Bay Holiday Park. Guests have free access to 2 indoor pools, a sauna and various entertainments.Each of the modern guest rooms is well-equipped with a flat-screen TV and DVD player, tea/coffee-making facilities and a private bathroom.A 50 feet swimming pool and small relaxation pool is free for guests. A range of relaxing health and beauty treatments are offered at the Balance Spa, whilst there is also a fully equipped gym.A wide range of activities and free entertainment is available on-site for both children and adults. With day-time kids clubs, there is also live music, cabaret and family shows in the evenings.Guests can order food from the Boathouse Bar and Restaurant for takeaway, and eat it in their accommodation.
- Brilliant value for money. Staff were really friendly and helpful. Brilliant value fo
- Family friendly, pool available to use and playground, not far from ferry terminal
- Everything was clean and tidy and the staff were friendly and helpful
- parking near room, easy access. Wifi. Meal dellivered to room
- The entire concept of Parks and availability of self services
Ramada Hotel Dover
One of our top picks in Dover.Set in peaceful landscaped gardens, Ramada Hotel Dover is just 10 minutes from Dover’s bustling Ferry Port and famous White Cliffs. It has free parking, a gym, and a themed restaurant.The 4-star hotel offers elegant rooms with an en suite bathroom and power shower. Each also has free Wi-Fi and an interactive TV with games to enjoy.The Olive Tree Restaurant has warm décor and an exciting à la carte menu. The Mediterranean-style Octagon Bar serves a range of cocktails and fine wines, and features an adjoining terrace.There is a 24-hour gym and a 24-hour front desk. Guests can also relax in the Costa Coffee Lounge, with ample seating space and daily newspapers.Located alongside the A2 between Dover and Canterbury, Ramada Hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from the impressive Dover Castle. Ferries across the channel can be caught just 4 miles away.
- Lovely staff, comfortable clean room, big bed. Lovely stay on our quick stop over.
- Very convenient location for business. Good car parking. Very good restaurant.
- Restaurant food was excellent and staff attentive. Bed was comfortable and the extra space welcome in executive room. Appreciated being able to open the windows during the hot weather.
- Spacious rooms, quality of water in the bathrooms is very good. Friendly staff and a lot of parking space. Good place to relax
- The staff were very friendly and helpful nothing was too much trouble for them. The beds were very comfortable.
BEST WESTERN PLUS Dover Marina Hotel & Spa
One of our top picks in Dover.This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. This 4-star hotel is just a 10-minute walk from Dover’s port and 5 minutes’ walk from the centre. It offers tours of Dover, charming Regency decor, and many rooms with picturesque waterfront views.The hotel is set in a Georgian terrace, steeped in history, nestled under the famous White Cliffs in the shadow of Dover Castle with uninterrupted views across the English Channel.Enjoy a light bite or gourmet dinner; onsite Starbucks coffee or traditional English tea; or our extensive wine selection from The Waterfront Restaurant’s beautiful sea-facing terrace. Guests can also enjoy light snacks in the bar and terrace or the Waterfront Cafe, both overlooking the Dover coastline.A 24 hour gym, sauna, spa treatments, 3 function/ conference rooms, free high-speed internet access and complimentary parking is provided. The hotel front desk is open 24-hours and food is served 24-hours a day.
- amazing location close to port and to shops and car parks
- The staff were great, downstairs facilities excellent, location to Dover ferry terminal perfect
- Great place to stay, staff very friendly, bar open 24/7 😉
- Location was good. Parking was free. Breakfast was reasonable.
The hotel was one of the best we have stayed in
Every thing was as good as it gets
The food was great and the staff very nice helpful and plesent 10/10
Premier Inn Dover Central – Eastern Ferry Terminal
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Conveniently located, Premier Inn Dover Central (Eastern Ferry Terminal) is in close proximity to the cruise and ferry terminals and just a short walk to Dover town center and Dover Castle.Some of the comfortable rooms at Premier Inn can accommodate 2 adults and 2 children (under 16 years). The 2 children are also served a free full breakfast, when accompanied by an adult eating a full breakfast.The full all-you-can-eat breakfast includes cooked items, vegetarian options and a wide continental selection.Premier Inn Dover Central (Eastern Ferry Terminal) is next to Table Table restaurant, specializing in fresh cuisine, served in a welcoming environment.There is free parking and a 24-hour front desk at this Premier Inn. Dover train station is 1.5 miles away.
- Comfortable beds beautiful en suite everything very clean and the location for ferry 1st class
- okay stay, you get what you paid for. free parking
- Situation, easy check in, pleasant welcoming staff, total comfort
- Easy, free parking, room very clean with comfortable bed and quality bedding.
- Very friendly at check in and in the bar and restaurant.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and views of the sea, Waterfront Hotel is located in Deal. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.The hotel also provides bike rental. Canterbury is 15 miles from Waterfront Hotel, and Calais is 27 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 39 miles from the property.
- Great location in the centre of Deal’s seafront. Comfortable bed and bright, clean room.
- The staff were lovely and the view from our room was fantastic. Great vegetarian fry-up breakfast. Excellent value.
Beautiful view – (room 15) cosy room – great breakfast & evening meal 🙂
Staff very cheerful – lovely bedlinen & towels (“\(*-*)/”)
- Great location and sea view was nice, Deal is lovely place to visit.
- Lovely breakfast. Room and facilities were very clean. Only thing wrong was that the rooms are not ensuite, but I was aware of that fact when I booked it. Parking in Deal is very tight although there are pay for car parks.
Premier Inn Dover – A20
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Dover, 14 miles from Canterbury, Premier Inn Dover – A20 features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. The rooms include a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calais is 28 miles from Premier Inn Dover – A20, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 40 miles from the property.
- Perfect location if going to Dover Ferry. Restaurant food was good. Bed was very comfy!
- Everything was excellent but a bit more tea and coffee would of been nice.
- checked in quickly, room was as expected and clean tidy, decent restaurant next door and good choice for breakfast, all staff polite.
- The staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms are perfect for a good night’s sleep and the breakfast was very nice and great value for money.
- Everyone was very friendly. The rooms were clean and the beds were comfortable. We had breakfast included with our room. Breakfast was at the pub just next door. There was lots of variety. The hotel is very close to everything you want to do in Dover. Lots of parking. If you want to eat at the pub next door, make sure you make reservations in advance.
The Grand Burstin Hotel
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi, The Grand Burstin Hotel offers accommodations in Folkestone, just 15 miles from Canterbury. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Calais is 30 miles from The Grand Burstin Hotel, and Boulogne-sur-Mer is 31 miles from the property. London Southend Airport is 40 miles away.
- Great location. Very good value. New bathroom. Very comfy bed. Spotless linen and towels.
Great Breakfast, tables cleared and cleaned as soon as people left. Very clean.
Staff were lovely, very friendly.
- We arrived just after 9 pm on Sunday, we had a very comfortable stay at the Hotel, the reception staff are always friendly and very helpful with the check-in. The sea view was fantastic.
- Value for money, but too many add one once got there like car park
- Great location, 2 minutes from the beach. Amazing views.
The Southcliff Hotel
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Overlooking the English Channel, The Southcliff Hotel is situated on The Leas Promenade and only a 1-minute walk from the Leas Cliff Hall venue. The hotel is a 10-minute drive from the Channel Tunnel Terminal and offers free high-speed Wi-Fi in all bedrooms and public areas, a stylish bar and wonderful views.The bedrooms each have tea/coffee facilities, a private bathroom with free toiletries, and a TV. Ironing facilities are available upon request. Some have sea views or private balconies.The Blue Martini Bar hosts frequent live music.Just 20 minutes’ drive from Dover Ferry and Cruise Terminals, Southcliff Hotel is a short walk from Folkestone’s sandy beach. Folkestone Harbour is a 10-minute walk, and Folkestone Central Railway Station is just half a mile away.
- Noisey, grubby. Nice staff but will not be back in a hurry.
Friendly staff, room was very clean view from room ideal.
So good we have booked the Hotel again in September this time with friends from Germany
- great location. u ground parking nearby. great sea views.
- There wasn’t anything about this hotel that we liked
- Great sea view, clean and new En-suite, TV good and tea and coffee, clean towels and very comfy bed.
Hythe Imperial Hotel, Spa & Golf
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Hythe Imperial Hotel, Spa & Golf offers accommodations in Hythe. The hotel has a spa center and hot tub, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is provided.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Canterbury is 15 miles from Hythe Imperial Hotel, Spa & Golf, and Hastings is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is London Southend Airport, 39 miles from Hythe Imperial Hotel, Spa & Golf.
- This was just the best value one could imagine. We stayed for two nights and on the first night dined in the Coast restaurant, where fine food was well served with attention that was open and helpful without being obtrusive. The second night we dined in the Holy Pundit, which was without doubt the best ever Indian food experience we have ever had. Flock to this place!
- Bed comfy, liked our double aspect room, good breakfast and attentive staff.
- The room was lovely saltsuite was the room bed was very comfortable we came for a friend wedding at lynthe castle the breakfast was good too egg to order was good we would recommend it to family and friends.We will be coming back to the hotel one day when seeing friends thank you for your friendly welcome and hospitality.
- The friendliness of all the staff I came into contact with. The room was lovely , light and airy, with views of the beautiful garden. The spa treatments were great and the spa staff very helpful and kind. The pool is a good temperature and very relaxing. The food was excellent throughout.
- Beautiful building and excellent parking also right on Sea front
Top Hotels In Ringwould Kent Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ringwould Kent to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ringwould Kent but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ringwould Kent. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!