10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ringmer East Sussex – Top Hotel Reviews
Ringmer East Sussex is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ringmer East Sussex. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ringmer East Sussex. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ringmer East Sussex. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ringmer East Sussex right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ringmer East Sussex with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ringmer East Sussex:
Dating back to the 16th century, this beautiful Grade II listed townhouse offers award-winning accommodation in the historic town of Lewes. Pelham House offers free WiFi in all rooms.Rooms at Pelham House are decorated in a contemporary style but still retain traditional character. Each en suite room has a TV, and an iPod docking station. Many offer views over the walled gardens to the South Downs national park.Located in South Downs National Park, Pelham House is just 15 minutes’ drive away from Brighton, and a 5-minute walk from Lewes Rail Station. Wakehurst Place is 17 miles from the property. Guests can reach Gatwick Airport within 40 minutes via public transport.
The bedroom was very large, the bed also large and very comfortable. The bathroom was also large with a huge bath,2 sinks
and a powerful shower. In fact it was one of the best hotel rooms we have ever had.
- I liked the integrity of the building and it is a work in progress and is being treated sympathetically. The gardens are beautiful and well tended. Comfy room and homely feel. Good choice for breakfast and good value
- Breakfast, beautiful building and great location. Lovely, powerful shower. Very clean.
- Excellent location and setting. Lovely grounds and al fresco dining area. Lovely views over Sussex from the first floor room.
We have stayed at this hotel before and found it excellent, this time however it has deteriorated.
We booked a disabled room for 4 nights, it had a broken wooden floor at the bathroom entrance, very dangerous for a person who cant walk well.
Breakfast was good but we asked for porrage instead of the cereal, fruit etc….we were told this was classed as a hot item and it was either OR a full English, surely this is a CEREAL?
On Wednesday when we returned our parking space, which was allocated to the room, was taken by another car…………… AND we were told this person could not be traced and the vehicle could not be moved! This made a black hole in our stay. Apparently the staff had not been able to have the space vacated which is rubbish considering there are cameras 24/7 and it does say ALL CARS HAVE TO BE REGISTERED within 20 mins. I visit a hotels 6 times a year but sadly will NOT be staying at Pelham house again.
- The bedroom was very large, the bed also large and very comfortable. The bathroom was also large with a huge bath,2 sinks
White Hart Hotel
Dating back to the 16th century, this former traveler’s inn rests in the heart of the picturesque and historic Lewes. The White Hart Hotel offers modern facilities, and has an old-world charm.Rich with history, the hotel is known as the cradle of American Independence, where Thomas Paine forged his radical policies in the debating club of the old inn. His pamphlet “Common Sense” sold half a million copies in 1776 and inspired the Declaration of Independence, signed later that year.Wood paneling, oak beams and open fireplaces all create a welcoming atmosphere. The White Hart Hotel has been substantially developed to offer a recreation club, as well as a restaurant and lounges for guests and locals.
- I really loved it . Pictures on website do not do hotel credit. Please upload some of the period of building for example lush open fireplaces in lounge and bar. Beautiful stairwells and period panneling and features. This will appeal to a whole new clientele also
- Lovely old property with classic old interior. Perfect high Street location and added comfort of a swimming pool.
- The served breakfasts were generous, and the staff were helpful. There was a good range of food on the breakfast bar.
- The inn was really old and quaint. The floors were very uneven but added to the charm. Staff were brilliant.
- a leak above the window, but it didn’t effaect the rest of the room
The Shelleys Hotel
Located in Lewes, 8 miles from Brighton & Hove, The Shelleys Hotel features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eastbourne is 14 miles from The Shelleys Hotel, and Hastings is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 21 miles from The Shelleys Hotel.
- Lovely spacious, quiet and comfortable room. Great little garden. Very friendly and informative reception staff/manager.
- The Hotel was lovely and the room was excellent with a very nice en-suite bathroom.
- Lovely big room and big bathroom. Great food and very accommodating to gluten free
This place has been sadly neglected, fabulous staff. sadly shabby, restaurant shut. such a stunning house so sad. breakfast no kippers, and the room a bit grim. But the 3 reception staff were wonderful. Good access to the town.
- Wonderful staff, beautiful view of castle and romantic historic rooms. Bathroom was great something out of a Wes Anderson film
Crockstead Farm Hotel
Featuring free WiFi and a sun terrace, Crockstead Farm Hotel offers accommodations in Halland. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room includes a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom.Brighton & Hove is 14 miles from Crockstead Farm Hotel, and Eastbourne is 14 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 19 miles from the property.
- The situation and surroundings of this hotel are idyllic, with stunning views of the Sussex countryside, a duckpond with ducks and peacocks wandering freely, and rabbits to be seen at dusk. The majority of staff are friendly and helpful and our room was warm, comfortable and clean. We didn’t dine here but the breakfasts were excellent.
- The bed itself was comfortable and the room was clean. The hotel staff were nice.
- The helpfulness of the staff and good breakfast included. Also enjoyed dinner there.
- The setting and the Family involvement in the business
- The meal on Saturday evening was excellent – the restaurant had a nice atmosphere and the staff were very helpful. The room was comfortable and quiet. Excellent breakfasts in a room overlooking the pond with ducks and peacocks.
Newmarket Inn – RelaxInnz
Offering breathtaking views of the Sussex South Downs, the Newmarket Inn is located between Brighton and Lewes. The inn offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi, a restaurant and free parkingRooms at the Newmarket Inn feature TVs, radios and tea/coffee-making facilities. They include bathrooms with showers, bathtubs and hairdryers.The restaurant serves a varied menu throughout the day, while guests can also take a walk in the extensive grounds. There is also a children’s playground.The Newmarket Inn is a well located to visit local attractions such as Lewes Castle, Glyndebourne Opera House and Brighton Pavilion and access the South Downs.
- This is a review of 2 halves, the staff and attentiveness was first class. Very friendly and accommodating.
- Staff very friendly and helpful, breakfast excellent
The very friendly welcome and effort to meet all needs. Closeness to Newhaven Port where I arrived and departed. The big open pub/restaurant area which meant that though alone, I was soon talking to other guests/diners. Fresh-cooked food, pleasant service. Huge car park and for anyone staying longer, variety of outside seating. Free Wifi, tea/coffee and delish bix in room and nice TV. The Downs right outside.
A regular letterbox at the entrance. Separate secure access from outside to hotel area.
- Booked on behalf of colleagues, however they have reported back to me that they enjoyed the stay, and could not find any problems or faults.
- It was handy for a local meeting the next morning.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, The Dorset offers accommodations in Lewes, just 8 miles from Brighton & Hove. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.You can play darts at the inn. Eastbourne is 14 miles from The Dorset, and Hastings is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 21 miles from The Dorset.
- Staff were very friendly, great location, easy to find and no problems with facilities.
- Lovely friendly staff and a cracking cooked breakfast. Very efficient shower.
- Owner kindly ran me to my wedding venue in his car as taxis hard to come by
- The room was clean (apart from the drawer of screws) and the staff seemed decent and friendly. The bar downstairs seemed like it was a a good bar to drink and eat in too.
- I had a renovated room. Really liked it. very comfartable bed, super clean. New bathroom. Nice coold beer in the pub and a nice simpel dinner and perfect English breakfast.
East Sussex National Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa
Located in Uckfield in the region of East Sussex, 14 miles from Brighton & Hove, East Sussex National Hotel, Golf Resort & Spa features a hot tub and sauna. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Eastbourne is 14 miles from EastSussex National Hotel, and Croydon is 31 miles from the property. London Gatwick Airport is 19 miles away.
- The location of the hotel and the facilities were excellent. Having all of the rooms overlooking the grounds and golf course was great. The staff were helpful and friendly and facilitated us having access to the room earlier than advertised. We attended a beautiful wedding – helped by the sun shine, lovely venue and excellent service.
Some staff excellent, others a bit grumpy.
Amazing pool for serious swimmers.
- Staff were helpful and had non dairy milk available to make porridge for the vegan member of our party so that was great and very much appreciated.
- Excellent facilities, very accessible, pool and spa particularly good. Breakfast and restaurants had good range, very nice staff.
- Facilities were nice, good location and nice views.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Chequers Inn offers accommodations in Maresfield. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find an ATM at the property.Brighton & Hove is 16 miles from Chequers Inn, and Eastbourne is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is London Gatwick Airport, 16 miles from the property.
As a lady travelling on my own the staff were very friendly
Would definitely stay there again if in Lewes
- Lovely room oozing history. Attentive and very friendly staff. Our waitress happily went to fetch my wife some table salt as she doesn’t like big lumps out of a grinder. Plenty of main menu choices, and even a bargain price menu for those watching the pennies.
- Bed was very comfortable. Would of like a dressing table with mirror together.
The bed was extremely comfortable and the room had a lovely quaint feel to it.
The shower was very powerful and great.
The breakfast was well stocked and the cooked meals were delicious.
The location was amazing and we found the local residents to be very helpful and approachable.
It was excellent value for money at £70/night.
- Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Good breakfast
- As a lady travelling on my own the staff were very friendly
The Buxted Inn
Located in Buxted, 17 miles from Brighton & Hove, The Buxted Inn features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room. All rooms include a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.Eastbourne is 17 miles from The Buxted Inn, and Croydon is 28 miles from the property. London Gatwick Airport is 17 miles away.
- Superb room, excellent host, great evening meal and breakfast, very good value for money, just a little noisy overnight as it’s on the main road but it was hot when we stayed & had to have the window open all the time.
- General facilities very good. Service excellent. Enjoyed breakfast from excellent menu. Have eaten restaurant previously good quality and value for money.
- Anna behind the bar was very switched on. All in all a very enjoyable stay, and great value for money.
Smart modern rooms and bathrooms. Very friendly helpful owner. Very nice breakfast.
Plenty of parking.
- My wife and I were on business in the local area . This is the second time we have stayed here and both times have been great . The room was lovely and clean, the staff are very attentive and polite . The food is absolutely incredible. Will definately be back again
Located in Halland, 15 miles from Brighton & Hove, Forge Hotel features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms come with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom.Eastbourne is 13 miles from Forge Hotel, and Hastings is 20 miles away. London Gatwick Airport is 21 miles from the property.
- The restaurant and food were fine, the staff at the restaurant attentive. The sheets and towels were crisp and clean.
- not wot we expected …staff not helpful ..pub shut at 9 ..whats that all about
- Inexpensive. Good breakfast, pleasant bar/restaurant area. Direct entry to rooms from car park, no need to go via reception.
The Room was cold and no information available eg. Tv
A cold and wet walk to reception from the bedroom.
The Hotel lacked a warm and happy reception.
- Staff were helpful, location as excellent for the wedding we were attending. Basic hotel room. fairly clear. Shower didnt work
Top Hotels In Ringmer East Sussex Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ringmer East Sussex to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ringmer East Sussex but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ringmer East Sussex. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!