10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rimplas Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Hostellerie du Randonneur
The rooms at Hostellerie de Rimplas are individually decorated and feature views of the valley or village. Carpeted floors, a work desk and a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries are provided in each room.Every morning a continental breakfast is served. Guests can enjoy traditional French cuisine in the on-site restaurant.Free private parking is available at the hotel. Nice-Côte d’Azur Airport is 37.3 miles away and the Alpha Wolf Park is 18.6 miles away. Valberg, Isola 2000 and Auron Ski Resorts are within 1-hour drive away. Several activities, such as horse riding, cycling, hiking and paragliding are possible in the area.
- The peace and calm of the location was outstanding, along with the friendliness and attentiveness of the staff.
- The simplicity, peace and tranquility, and welcoming owners. And no TV in the room !
- Perfect little place in a wonderful and quiet village of the Alps, perfect to hide from the busy cote azure.
- Wonderful food,staff were excellent really friendly relaxed atmosphere ,and the location and views were simply breathtaking! I can’t think of anything negative,and I will be going back for another stay!
Everything was perfect: location in peaceful mountains, clean comfortable rooms, tasty food, careful hosts. Located in the heart of National Park with great landscape and many trail to walk and bike around.
I have to write more. There hotels and hotels. You could enjoy 4-5 stars big luxury hotel with hundreds of staff and thousands guests. And there is opposite travel house like a home as comfortable as you can use accomodating 3-4 families and friendly host. Advantage of the last is the communion between people, wild nature just from the steps and silence. It is Hostellerie du Randonner. And most of hotel’s sincerity give hosts who really think about guest’s need and like to help in any case.
It is one of the best hotels I visited during the last year. Recommended to everybody who are in 100 km surroundings.
Hôtel de Valdeblore
The rooms at Hôtel De Valdeblore are individually decorated and feature an LCD TV with satellite channels. All rooms have free Wi-Fi access and also include free toiletries in the en suite bathroom.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the hotel’s breakfast room. Guests can have dinner at the Café Racer restaurant, 50 feet away from the hotel.A garage for motorbikes, ski storage and a pool room are other facilities at this hotel. Mercantour National Park is 12.4 miles from the property and Nice Cote d’Azur International Airport is 37.3 miles away.
The hotel has few rooms located in a small village. It has been nicely renovated.
The lady in charge is full of resources and very helpful.
- Beautiful small hotel, with a very friendly owner!
- Hosts were very helpful and accommodating. The wi-fi worked well, even outside on the terrace across the street. Nice common space inside for reading or working on computer. Very pleasant ambiance.
- The hotel is in a peaceful mountain village with good walking roundabout. The room was basic but very nice and the host very helpful. The restaurant wasn’t open in the evening but you can get a beer in the garden there is a small restaurant just a few metres away.
- Parking Millefonts, Route des Millefonds: 2100m high and beatiful hiking area. I hiked on 4 cm snow, which rained last evening.
- The hotel has few rooms located in a small village. It has been nicely renovated.
Homemade meals and afternoon are available upon reservation.Menton is 59.7 miles from Les Murès, while Monte Carlo is 54.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Côte d’Azur Airport, 43.5 miles from the property.
- Perfect location for hikers, delicious dinner and extremely friendly and helpful host. Exceptional mountain views
- NICE PLACE? WARM FEEL AT HOME COUPLE OF LANDLORDS WERE GREAT PLENTY OF FOOD AT BREAKFAST SO CHEAP
- The people who ran the hotel were very friendly and helpful. It was a very relaxing stay. We could order drinks on the terrace in the afternoons. The dogs were friendly and fun to pet. Breakfast was good. Would definitely stay again.
I arrived late it wasn’t a problem.
Convenient location if you were travelling from Northern Mercantour towards Col de Turini. Just beside the main road.
- friendly and helpful stuff. the views and location is great. very good quality for money.
Au Relais d’Auron
Each of the rooms features mountain views and a wardrobe. Featuring a bath or shower, the private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.Breakfast is served daily upon request and at an additional cost. Other facilities offered include ski storage.Au Relais d’Auron is situated 34.2 miles from Nice Airport. Isola 2000, Auron and Valberg ski resorts are within 21.7 miles. The property offers free parking.
Very helpful and efficient staff.
Everything exact like in the offer. Clean and nice.
Good value for the money
- Location did suit us on our trip. The Price was low, and therefor the accomodation was not luxury.
- This was my second visit to this idyllic village in the Tinee valley. It is ideally situated as a stop-off for cyclists travelling from the col de la Bonette or col de la Lombarde. The location is stunning ad the village is very picturesque.
- We had booked two rooms but one of our group was ill and did not travel so we only needed one room .The owner was understanding and only charged for the one room . The WiFi was excellent
- Etablissement simple mais accueil chaleureux et excellent rapport qualité/prix.
- Very helpful and efficient staff.
Hôtel Green Ecolodge
The rooms at Hôtel Green Ecolodge are uniquely decorated with furnishings sculpted from tree trunks and bark. Each room has a balcony with mountain views, free WiFi access and a private bathroom with a bath or shower.A breakfast featuring organic and fair-trade products is available daily. All of the dishes served in the restaurant are sourced from seasonal, local products.Popular outdoor activities in the area include cycling, rock-climbing and tree climbing activities. Hôtel Green Ecolodge is within the Mercantour National Park and 34.2 miles from the Italian border.
- It was a surprise to find this jungle in the middle of the snow, from outside we would have never guessed. Once arrived the young and friendly staff greeted us to our room, the room was well decorated and quite spaceous . The jams at breakfast tasted absolutely divine, we could feel that it was homemade. The place is at the foot of the slope so we could pop on our skis and be the first ones on the slope. Once in the Green you don’t want to leave
- the rooms are spacious, original and beautiful, the breakfast was good and the Italian staff really kind and serving.
- The view is spectacular and the service is great in this unique green hotel. We were treated nicely and our requests were met with patience and quickly. You must see the view from the hotel restaurant that serves wonderful food while you enjoy the breathtaking views of the mountains. This is also a bargain given European prices. PR
- A lovely location and wonderful designs inside. Good food in the evening. Really good.
- The organic and eco vibe about the hotel. Wood furnishings and the open fire.
La Bonne Auberge
A continental breakfast is served every morning at La Bonne Auberge. Guests can sample family-style dishes made with products from the region in the auberge’s restaurant.La Bonne Auberge is a 1-hour drive from Nice and free private parking is provided.
- We loved our stay here. The family who owns and runs the hotel are very kind and generous. We were in France for our honeymoon, and they brought us champagne & strawberries upon our arrival, and had written out “Happy honeymoon” in cute cut-out letters on the desk. It was very sweet, and made us feel very welcome! They were also helpful with providing recommendations on activities in the area (and actually about our next leg of our journey, too). We ate at the restaurant one of the nights and really enjoyed the food. The location is perfect – right in the center of town, a short walk to everything in Saint-Martin-Vesubie, and a short drive to La Boreon, where we went snowshoeing (and where Alpha Park is). The rooms were comfortable and clean with a big bathroom. Overall, I would highly recommend a stay here.
- Very helpful ‘patron’, good atmosphere in the restaurant and good food.
- Excellent staff, particularly the helpful and friendly owner.
- Mostly all good except a small communication breakdown which is fairness was quickly sorted
Excellent breakfast and best decaffeinated freshly ground coffee I have had,
Mountain views superb,
Central location within lovely village,
Very helpful owners,
Traditional cuisine restaurant with good wine list,
Good snowshoe walking and cross country skiiing and Wolf Parc at the next village above called Le Boreon,
Huge new €55m indoor resource centre (for canyoning, climbing, caving etc) with swimming pool just below auberge.
The guest rooms at Hotel l’Escapade include a flat-screen TV and some open onto a private balcony. They each feature a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a bath or a shower.A buffet-style breakfast with local products is served every morning at Hotel L’Escapade. The on-site restaurant proposes traditional meals.Free public parking is possible on site and possible nearby activities include hiking and skiing. The property is 32.3 miles from Saint-Martin-Vésubie and 49.7 miles from Nice and 49.7 miles from Nice.
- Breakfast was delicious! Nice view from the terrace, restaurant was very cozy and authentic
- Guests very nice and welcoming, clean, comfortable and nice view
- Staff were friendly and helpful. Provided uncover parking for our motorcycle. The dinner menu was very good, tasty, well presented and excellent value for money.
- Great restaurant. Wonderful location, view from the room; family atmosphere
- We had an evening meal it was one of the best meals we had our two week tour of France. It was super! We were travelling on a motorbike and they allowed us to pop it in their garage! Make sure to go to the tourist info, she gave us a map to follow a historic walk, if she hadn’t we would have missed the beautiful old buildings at the lower part of the village, opposite the hotel there is a road taking you down, follow that and you will go through the old town, its like stepping back in time, you come up and round and into the middle of the village, near the church.
Hotel Relais Saint Louis
Featuring a mountain and garden view, each spacious room is accessed via a private entrance and includes a TV and a private furnished terrace. Featuring a bath, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and a bidet.Breakfast is available at the property, and can be enjoyed in the comfort of your own room.Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 28.6 miles away. The property offers free parking.
- location near center of village and delightful balcony off room with view of the Alps for a morning breakfast served to our room by wonderful hosts.
- Great central location. Very friendly and helpful staff. Good size room.
- Accueil très chaleureux du propriétaire, déjeuner copieux.
- l’endroit est paisible, la chambre spacieuse avec terrasse, la vue magnifique, la proximité du village, la gentillesse du gérant.
- Nous avons beaucoup apprécié l’accueil chaleureux .
La Maison de la Tour
At the hotel, the rooms come with a closet. The rooms have a private bathroom, while some feature a mountain view.Nice is 18 miles from La Maison de la Tour. The nearest airport is Nice Côte d’Azur Airport, 20 miles from the property.
- Beautiful hotel in a beautiful location, food amazing.
- Get away from it all in a medieval mountain village
- A beautiful location high up in the mountains of the southern Alps. The ancient village is full of personality with a lovely square, cobbled streets and unusual houses built to cope with the steep slopes. Stefan is a very good cook!
- This is an amazing place and the food was excellent.
- Large room, not many facilities but very pleasant atmosphere. Very clean. Good breakfast. Helpful host.
Hôtel Club du Soleil Le Pas du Loup
Rooms at Hotel Club du Soleil Le Pas du Loup are equipped with a telephone, flat-screen satellite TV and private bathroom. The rooms are accessible by lift.Additional facilities and services include bicycle rental and ski storage. Ski rental shops are located nearby and ski lessons can be taken locally.Hotel Club du Soleil Le Pas du Loup serves a buffet breakfast each morning. Guests can enjoy a buffet service in the restaurant or on the terrace.
- After reading some of the reviews we weren’t expecting too much – but the location is perfect you can ski straight on to the slopes, the bedroom (we were lucky enough to have a balcony looking on the the slopes) was large and the beds comfortably, super hot water for a bath after skiing. We were all inclusive the food wasn’t amazing but for the money we thought it was pretty good and with the option of making your own pack lunch to take away with you! All in all we were very happy with our stay here!
The colourfull waterstains down the wall in one corner of the Restaurant
and that they are saving electricity by having a lot of the lightbulbs not working
- We had a balcony which was nice and the mountain views were lovely, bathroom was ok for a 3*, the location for ski in ski out was good, location was good for some nice restaurants and distance to Nice airport
View from the room with the slope view.
- Excellent position and great value for money with the all inclusive rate.
Top Hotels In Rimplas Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rimplas Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!