10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rimont Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimont Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rimont Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimont Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimont Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rimont Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rimont Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rimont Midi-pyrénées:
Hotel Logis – Chateau de Beauregard
All of the rooms at Chateau de Beauregard are elegantly decorated with antique furniture and a parquet floor. Each room features a flat-screen TV, a sofa and an en suite bathroom. Ironing facilities are also provided.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the dining room. The hotel’s gastronomic restaurant boasts stone walls and exposed wooden beams. It offers traditional dishes from the region.Massages can be organised upon prior reservation and free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property. Free private parking is possible on site and many hiking paths start from the property.
- A warm welcome, delightful surroundings, charming room , everything worked, ample parking, nothing not to like. Even Hector the dog welcomes visitors with a wag.
- Good location excellent personal staff. Good restaurant.
The shabby chic look- please don’t over renovate! Bathrooms are super modern and clean. Real character rooms.
The restaurant is fantastic, very professionally run and obviously very popular as it was full.
- Chateau very pretty , rooms nice and warm ,it had rained all day so nice to feel some warmth. Bed large and comfy , large power shower and plenty of hot water . Restaurant Auberge l’autun next door and very good food at a selection of prices . Very busy on the sat night so glad hotel had prebooked a table for us. Didn’t have breakfast as still full from previous eve , but did think tad expensive at 13e per person .
- Terrific welcoming staff. Busy after two weddings Iver two days I was still made to feel very welcome. Secure lock up for my bike. Breakfast for a king.
Guests can enjoy the Eychenne’s outdoor pool and have lunch on the shaded courtyard and terrace, all set in the hotel’s walled garden. The restaurant serves French cuisine and Midi-Pyrenees and southern French wines.The Hôtel Eychenne is close to the ancient Gallo-Roman town of St-Lizier and the Niaux cave. Guests can enjoy mountain sports as well as hiking, biking and horseback riding in the surrounding Ariègeoises Pyrenees Park.
- The room was lovely,the garden was beautiful, service excellent and we plan to stay there again,hopefully next year
Breakfast was good
Place to store bikes
Very good service
- Great place to stay for cycling folks.. Nice place to store our bikes.
- Fascinating Hotel. Large Room & Bathroom. Comfy beds. Staff very friendly & helpful. Parking easy. Quiet. Large garden.
Each room at the property has a private shower room and a flat-screen TV. Rooms are spread between the main building and an annex building. Some rooms have self-catering facilites.A continental breakfast is served every morning in the breakfast room. Extras at the property include access to laundry facilities and bike and ski storage.Popular activities in the area include hiking, cycling and paragliding. Saint-Girons is 16.8 miles away from the property and the Etang de Lers is 8.1 miles away.
- Donna was so lovely and welcoming and helpful. The beds were soft and the croissants were warm and the location was perfect.
Staff very knowledgeable of the area
Staff very warm and nice
Restaurant under the hotel nice and friendly
Hub for very many expeditions
- We liked the relaxed Bohemian?! atmosphere, the friendly young staff and the large room with kettle, microwave etc. The position in the Pyrenees was superb.
- Very good staff and a very cosy room which I really liked. The downside in this modern world we live in is no wifi in the room which means you have to go down to the cafe to sort your details out just when you don’t want to.
Renovated room. Not luxorius, but pretty fine.
The staff is willing to help and trying hard for it.
Logis Horizon 117
The hotel is in a great location for visitors to the central Pyrénées area. Explore the region’s natural beauty, its local traditions and history. The hotel has comfortable affordable accommodations and nice amenities, with a swimming pool, sauna, tennis courts and children’s playground all available on site.The restaurant offers regional specialties made with local produce.
- Lovely big room with a great view. Breakfast was good and served in a nice conservatory. Much better experience than I expected, I will definitely stay here again.
- Good location, despite the closeness to the road quite silent. Nice swimming pool. Clean and cozy!
- It does what it says on the tin. If you’re after a bed this will do
- Was er voor de tweede keer. Ideaal, en ondanks de D117 rustig gelegen, op de terugweg van een Spaanse motortrip door de Spaanse en Franse Pyrenëeen. Familiehotel, goede en sympathieke ontvangst en zeer bereidwillig. Ontbijt en avondeten verzorgd. Privé parking voor het hotel.
- La chaleur du personnel et le calme malgré sa situation dur une route nationale.
Auberge du Haut Salat
The restaurant in Auberge Du Haut Salat serves traditional and local cuisine. It also has a bar and terrace.Also, parking at the Auberge Du Haut Salat is free of charge. There are also laundry facilities, bike rental and packed lunches upon request.
- Beautiful location, lovely owners, great food, best night sleep of our tour of France.
- Really nice hotel in old building with wooden floors. Most of the rooms have balcone and mountain veiw. Good wi-fi and very nice restaurant on the first floor.
- Town Seix is very nice, as well as hotel that is located at town square. Breakfest was good and diner was delicous. Personel were kind and we enjoyed the stay without any problem. I can recommend this accomodation!
- The friendly welcome and friendly service from the owners and staff. The room was a large, clean and comfortable. The meals are delicious and filling. The breakfasts are good and filling.
- Excellent value for money in central location in Seix. Large room with views onto square. Good quality meals available on site and in village.
Auberge La Barguillère
The hotel has double, triple or quadruple rooms. Each room is equipped with a bathroom with bathtub or shower.La Barguillère’s restaurant serves regional cuisine and guests can enjoy a daily breakfast on the terrace when the weather’s nice. The hotel bar provides a range of drinks which can be enjoyed on the private grounds.The Chateau de Foix is a 10-minute drive away and fishing and hiking activities are available nearby.
- Croissants with linden-honey were great, as was the cheese and the cakes. Great breakfast.
- We booked that day and arrived late. We were fed a terrific dinner in the charming bar because the small dining room was fully booked. The proprietor and staff were very pleasant, efficient and knowledgeable . The food here is outstanding. Every bit as good as any of the best restaurants in the area. The parking for our rented car is convenient. We cannot recommend this hotel highly enough.
- So much charm. Wonderful people. A beautiful hotel. Very quiet and comfortable. Good wifi. Lovely bathroom.
- Both dinner and breakfast were really good with local products.
- Booked for accommodation which was great. Decided to gave dinner and discovered it was outstanding. Had to stay for breakfast based on the excellent evening meal abd were not disappointed. An overnight syop turned into gournet dining in a boutique accommodation.
Auberge des Deux Rivières
Auberge des Deux Rivières bedrooms are fully equipped and come with a private bathroom offering free toiletries.In the restaurant, the owners, Robert and Philip prepare traditional, regional cuisine. In July and August, on Mondays and Tuesdays the property serves exclusively barbecues, with regional products and organic vegetables. Half board dinner features highlights from the à la carte menu selected by the chef.The hotel is a convenient starting point for your mountain walking, cycling, or fishing stay.
- This auberge is a gem on a point where 2 rivers meet. It is run by 2 Belgian young men who are amazing. We arrived drenched wet after an evening motorcycling in the mountains. We were made so welcome, the motorcycle was parked in a private garage and we had a delicious dinner in a quaint cosy atmosphere. Food and hospitality were top class.
The two hosts were great and interacted with us very well. Food was really great and restaurant was very well done.
Fantastic position as well
- Extremely nice location in a wild mountain valley, two hosts with a lot of passion for what they are doing – a small paradise!
- super nice and helpful staff, great food, homely atmosphere
- The owners were veru hospitable and couldn’t do enough to make you feel welcome. The evening meal and wine was excellent and the service superb. The shower was great, very hot and good flow of water. The bed was very comfortable and the wifi was excellent. The coffee was good. Great location, Seix is well worth a visit
Hôtel Parc de Paletès
All the rooms and studios at Hotel/Camping Parc de Paletès are simply decorated and some of them offer a balcony. A flat-screen TV is available at an additional cost.Breakfast is served every morning at Hotel/Camping Parc de Paletès. Regional meals can be enjoyed in the restaurant, La Table de l’Ours, which has a terrace with panoramic views of the Pyrenees.This property is 2.7 miles from Saint-Lizier and 3 miles from Marsan. Free private parking is possible on site.
- Very friendly staff and helpful. Very HARD bed not good. Food good. Need some breakfast tea bags for Brits!
- It had a great view of the Pyrenees, it was reasonably close to Saint Girons (the local village) and it had all the facilities I needed.
- For a budget stop on a bike trip it’s perfect. No frills, no fuss but clean and simple – with pool & basic restaurant on site
- basic but comfortable room at a very good price and quiet. booked 1 night and ended up staying 4.
- Had originally booked a hotel room. On arrival, the room was small and very basic, had a musty smell, and was accessed via a dark, grungy basement. Fortunately I was able to switch to a cute little chalet for only a small extra fee.
La Tour du Loup
- Rapport qualité prix très correct. mais la literie laisse vraiment à désirer, l’insonorisation est moyenne avec la proximité de la route. Cependant, l’accueil est très sympa
- Le petit chalet en bois à part ç sympa surtout avec un enfant
- La piscine et tout l arrière du bâtiment, le confort des chalets
Les chalets très jolis du reste sont en fait des mobile homes mais le prix est en adéquation. Les viennoiseries au petit déjeuner sont excellentes et la table n’est pas mauvaise du tout.
Excellente situation géographique pour démarrer des balades en vélo ou à pied
- J’ai apprécié le tout le lieu, l’hôtel, les patrons d’une très grande gentillesse, le restaurant vraiment excellent et le petit déjeuner vos les 8,50 Euros, le cadre enfin tout
Les Deux Vélos CycleLodge / Fietshotel
At Les Deux Vélos CycleLodge / Fietshotel, the rooms come with a desk. Rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and certain rooms here will provide you with a balcony.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Les Deux Vélos CycleLodge / Fietshotel.The area is popular for skiing and cycling, and bike rental is available at Les Deux Vélos CycleLodge / Fietshotel.Andorra la Vella is 29 miles from Les Deux Vélos CycleLodge / Fietshotel, while Baqueira-Beret is 25 miles away. Blagnac Airport is 51 miles from the property.
- For cyclists this place was heaven sent. we were contacted beforehand to see if we wanted dinner , which was excellent
- Alma and Mark were the most friendly hosts we’ve ever come across who welcomed us (and our dog) into their home and made us feel like it was our own. Great conversation around a roaring fire, the welcome coffee, the dog treats, and the incredible continental spread for breakfast made for a memorable nights’ stay! 100% recommend.
- Fantastic food, guests should not go past the meals provided
- Un moment très agréable avec des gens très agréable
- Tout. L accueil, l emplacement, les chambres et sanitaires très propres ainsi que le petit déjeuner copieux.
Top Hotels In Rimont Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rimont Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rimont Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rimont Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!