10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rimeize Languedoc-roussillon:
Logis Chez Camillou
All of the guestrooms have a private bathroom and satellite TV and Canal+.Chez Camillou also has a gourmet restaurant and a brasserie. The restaurant serves traditional and seasonal French gourmet cuisine and simple and authentic meals are available in the brasserie.Guests are welcome to enjoy the outdoor swimming pool in the warmer months and free parking all year round. There is also a garden with a pond. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Great food, friendly staff, great location just off the highway to Spain.
- Sophisticated , modern facility, located near the quiet town of Aumont-Aubrac. Ample outdoor parking on two levels. Extremely friendly, efficient and exceptionally helpful young lady receptionist.- Nothing was a problem. She allowed me to park in the Tesla reserved parking so that I could be closer to the hotel. She showed us personally to the dining room. Without a doubt, this was the best part of the experience. Dinner and breakfast were great. Dinner staff were mostly youngsters, who were super courteous and spoke very good English.
- Great location, fabulous food,,very friendly staff,
- Easy access from the motorway, rooms fine, staff very good. Of course the restaurant is excellent, thats what we went for.
- Situated a kilometre or two off the main road south of Clermont Ferrand. A top notch rural hotel with as good a restaurant as you could hope for. The staff were spot on, spoke English if needed and were happy to help. The hotel is situated at the far end of a small village with a weekly market, a marvellous shop selling local ‘arty’ items, big and small, plus a couple of cafes and a restaurant opposite the hotel.
Hôtel Restaurant Prunières
The rooms at Hôtel Restaurant des Prunieres have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. They also include a desk and a closet.A buffet breakfast is served every morning. The restaurant on site serves dishes such as Fricandeau or Saucisse.Additional features are free Wi-Fi access in the public areas and a children’s playground. The hotel is located 1,650 feet from the train station and 9.3 miles from Château de la Baume.
Good for dogs, walks close by
Because there wasn’t anything I could eat on set meal they were happy to cook an omelette
- Simple, but clean and plenty of hot water. The restaurant was good and on site, which is welcome after a long journey.
The Bed was excellent. It was the best hotel bed that we have slept in.
The food in the restaurant was really good with local specialities forming the basis of the menu. We will try this again!
The sound insulation of the room was very good. We did not hear anything from other people staying at the hotel. We were surprised by the number eating breakfast (which was good) when we went down the next morning.
The staff could not be faulted.
The location was very quiet. It is a good base to explore the region.
- For hikers on the GR65, it’s right on the trail. Also, laundry facilities are available. The evening meal was excellent.
- Good location for a bit of an upscale break on the Camino.
- Good for dogs, walks close by
Hotel Bel Horizon
Each room here will provide you with a balcony and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms have a shower and come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. You can enjoy mountain and city views from the rooms. Extras include a desk.At Hotel Bel Horizon you will find a garden, and many shops within 2,650 feet.Free parking is possible on site. The property is 1.2 miles from the A75 Motorway and 0.6 miles from Saint-Chély-d’Apcher Train Station.
- Excellent modern property. Superb. The village was brilliant. Local bars restaurants with live music. Close to the A75. We were enroute to Perpignan from Zeebrugge. Wished we’d had more time to stay longer.
- The hotel was ideal for a stopover as we were driving from north to south of France – it’s very close to the motorway. The little town is fine and has a few bars and restaurants. The receptionist was friendly and helpful.
- V friendly proprietor, clean and bright. V good restaurant close.
- Vriendelijk ontvangst door eigenaresse. Schone kamer en prima sanitair.
literie très confortable à mémoire de forme – chambre et salle de bain impeccables et bien décorées – Tout est bien pensé pour pouvoir passer un bon séjour.
D’autre part très bon accueil de l’hôtelière qui sait recevoir ses clients avec une grande gentillesse.
Petit-déjeuner copieux, varié et de bonne qualité
Relais Saint Roch Rest. La Petite Maison
All of the guestrooms have individual heating, LCD-HD satellite TV and free Wi-Fi internet access.La Petite maison, the hotel’s restaurant, serves gastronomic cuisine and also offers a choice of more than 400 whiskies from around the world.The property is a 5-minute drive from A75.
- Old, charming, takes you back several centuries, nice interior decor, friendly owner, clean, nice welcome with champagne!
- A beautiful house. Very well presented & clean. The swimming pool was an added bonus as was the glass of pink champagne on arrival.
- Accueil sympathique et chaleureux par le patron, qui vous accompagne à votre chambre avec une coupe de Champagne. Chambres charmantes, certaines larges et confortables, d’autres un peu trop petites et sous les combles ( 15 m2 ). Restaurant de l’hôtel à 200 m, très bonne cuisine, service attentionné et spécialités de bison et excellents vins.
- Buitengewoon sfeervolle inrichting met smaakvolle klassieke meubels.
- Altes stilvolles Gebäude mit gepflegter Umgebung, Champagnerempfang bei der Ankunft, herzliche und kompetente Gastgeber, exzellentes Restaurant, sehr reichhaltiges Frühstück
Les Portes d’Apcher
The rooms at Les Portes d’Apcher are decorated in bold colours and include an LCD TV. Each one also provides free Wi-Fi access and an en suite bathroom with free toiletries.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the comfort of your room, or on the terrace while admiring the panoramic mountain views. There is also the option to have a drink in the bar before sampling seafood dishes and tapas.Free private parking is possible on site and parking garages are also available with an extra cost. As well as relaxing in the communal lounge, you may choose to drive the 5 minutes to the centre of Saint-Chély-d’Apcher.
- the restaurant was excellent. The food was really good and service was attentive. Lots of local folks go here to dine. Breakfast was good too. The room was small but clean and comfortable.
- Good location just off the highway. We had a very good dinner at the restaurant of the hotel.
HEERLIJK ONTBIJT MOOIE KAMERS MET ROLLUIKEN EN RUSTIG.
RUIME KEUZE IN HE RESTAURANT MET STREEKGERECHTEN
Le restaurant. Repas très correct dans un cadre agréable.
La situation géographique par rapport à l’autoroute.
Etablissement et confort moderne.
En pleine nature et en même temps prés de l’autoroute.
At the hotel, every room includes a closet. All rooms include a private bathroom, and selected rooms also feature a balcony. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Le Boufadou has a sun terrace. Guests at the accommodation will be able to enjoy activities in and around Le Malzieu-Ville, like cycling.Le Puy is 29 miles from Le Boufadou, while Mende is 25 miles away. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 46 miles from the hotel.
- Farm-style appearance, quietness, natural surroundings, in-house restaurant, breakfast.
- This hotel is the best deal you can get around the Malzieu . Highly recommended
Nous avons passé 3 jours au Boufadou au Villard. On y dort vraiment bien, les petits déjeuners sont délicieux et le restaurant est très bon. Excellent séjour.
- le patron est très accueillant échanges faciles, tandis que son épouse aux cuisines préparent d’excellents plats et succulentes patisseries
L’accueil par les propriétaires des lieux, la situation géographique, le délicieux repas du soir préparé avec des produits régionaux par la cheffe de cuisine.
Un hôtel au calme en pleine campagne, un régal.
Kyriad Saint Chély d’Apcher – Aire de la Lozère
The hotel has a bar and restaurant on site. A buffet breakfast is available each morning.Private parking is available on site, and the hotel offers direct access to the A75.You may be interested to visit the Garabit Viaduct, an arched railway bridge over the Truyère Rive built by Gustave Eiffel – best known for his Eiffel Tower.Albaret-Sainte-Marie is situated in the Massif Central Region, known for its mountains, volcanoes and plateaux.
We had dinner at the hotel. Although the menu was limited we enjoyed the ‘suggestion du chef
‘ option which was very good and reasonably priced.
- Location near autoroute very quiet and comfortable. Excellent breakfast with scrambled egg freshly made. Good natured staff. Welcoming to dog too.
- Thought it might be a noisy motel. Totally quiet. They have a bar, Macdonald’s is 200m away, and offer a superb breakfast. Great value, and access is either by the Toll autoroute or normal roads.
- Very convenient for motorway as in an aire. It is on the northbound side so took us a few minutes to see it and find out how to access the hotel, but it was easy to get to
- Great stay. Very kind staff. Helpful with culiaky (gluten allergy). Comfortable rooms and beds. Clean and tidy hotel. Next to the highway.
- We had dinner at the hotel. Although the menu was limited we enjoyed the ‘suggestion du chef
Logis Hotel des Voyageurs
Each room at the Hotel des Voyageurs has bright décor. They are equipped with a private bathroom and a TV.Des Voyageur’s restaurant offers a daily buffet breakfast, and a menu featuring traditional French cuisine. After sampling fresh, local products, guests can relax with a drink in the bar.Saint-Chely d’Apcher Train Station is 5 miles from the hotel. There are activities nearby for guests to enjoy, including cycling, hiking, horseback riding and canoeing.
- This was a great find in the heart of a very cool village! We didn’t have much time to spend, but wished we did. Spacious room with a nice hot shower!
- Pleasant staff, cheap, good restaurant, nice situation.
- Great small medieval town. Took bikes and they allowed us to take them inside and store in their 1st floor office overnight!
- Warm and friendly staff, and ideally positioned for a visit to this town which is a gem
- Very comfortable beds and a good location. We arrived after normal check-in times but still received a warm welcome.
Brit Hôtel Marvejols
Brit Hôtel Marvejols serves a daily buffet breakfast. There is also a terrace with sun loungers and outdoor games, table tennis facilities and trampoline.The Brit Hôtel Marvejols is situated in a calm area, 1,300 feet from the medieval city of Marvejols. Nearby, you will find the famous Gévaudan wolf park, the largest of its kind in France.Free enclosed parking is available. Spaces are limited and are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Access to A75 Motorway is possible a 4-minute drive away.
- Nice room and nice hotel. amazingly there is a 24hour pizza machine outside the front of the hotel, which was delicious!!
Wifi was free , but too far from rooms, so rubbish signal strength. Ended up using 3G
Otherwise lovely place. Cool town too
Excellent base for exploring the area the self contained room with fridge and microwave a bonus as were the swimming pool table tennis and easy parking
Meals looked good although we had prebooked in the town so did not use the dining room
- Staff was very friendly and helpful. It’s possible to communicate with staff in English. Staff was flexible in enabling my family and friends (total 7 people) to eat pizza after the formal kitchen closing time. Nice chilling spot on a terrace for having a drink and a bite.
- Clean, great with kids, good food. Great stop over on way to the south
Hôtel Jeanne D’Arc
All guest rooms in Hôtel Jeanne D’Arc are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom. The rooms have a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Mende is 23 miles from Hôtel Jeanne D’Arc, while Saint-Flour is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Aurillac Airport, 42 miles from Hôtel Jeanne D’Arc.
- They had a large garage and charged us 5 euros per night to put our bicycles in. We have been cycling in France for 25 years and have never, ever, ever been charged for keeping our bicycles secure.
les chambres sont juste refaites
l’accueil de la patronne très agréable
la restauration impeccable (dîner et petit-déjeuner)
local vélo sécurisé à disposition
- Le repas au top, la chambre propre fonctionnelle et confortable avec à disposition une théière et des petites attentions, la disponibilité et la gentillesse du personnel dans son ensemble. Bon rapport qualité-prix.
- L’ambiance, le personnel et le confort des chambres.
- J’ai apprécié d’avoir du personnel disponible à mon arrivée (23h20) et d’avoir été accueilli et non pas expédié. Vraiment cet établissement est très qualitatif. les chambres sont confortables et bien équipées. Le petit déjeuner Royal.!!!!
Top Hotels In Rimeize Languedoc-roussillon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rimeize Languedoc-Roussillon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!