10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rimbachzell Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Rimbachzell Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rimbachzell Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rimbachzell Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rimbachzell Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rimbachzell Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rimbachzell Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rimbachzell Alsace:
Hotel Husseren Les Chateaux
The Husseren boasts a gastronomic restaurant, Au Sapin Doré, with a terrace featuring forest views. Guests can also enjoy an indoor swimming pool, a sauna, tennis courts, and bright seminar rooms with professional material and Wi-Fi access.Staff at the Husseren Les Chateaux speak English, German, Danish and Dutch. Two charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- The staff were excellent and very friendly, the standard room huge plus the restaurant food and wine superb.
- Beautiful location and the staff were great. Lots of activities at and around the hotel. The patio off the room was huge!
- The location, the quiet of the surrounding forest, being woken by the sobgs if birds, the comfort and additional facilities, the ease of being so close to trails and the superb Route des Grand Crus d’Alsace… and the charm of the people
- My wife and I spent a wonderful holiday there. This hotel is very quiet. The nearest town is about 30 minutes walk, there you can rent bike. The restaurant is very nice, we spent all of our evenings there. The staff there were quite friendly and helping.
- The location and view from the breakfast area are great, staff was very nice, there’s a gourmet restaurant for dinner.
Kyriad Hôtel Mulhouse Centre
Kyriad Hotel Mulhouse Centre features air-conditioned rooms with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. Each room has a welcome tray with cookies and tea and coffee facilities.A breakfast buffet can be enjoyed every morning under the glass roof of the breakfast room. Conference and banquet rooms are also available upon request.Near the Kyriad Hotel Mulhouse, you will find the Fine Arts Museum, the History Museum, EDF Electropolis Museum and the National Automobile Museum (Schlumpf collection).For easy access by car, Les Maréchaux public parking lot is on Rue du Couvent and offers direct access to the hotel.
The room dimensions
The tv selection
The location, the hotel could not be more central
parking is very easy, and access to hotel
hotel is in the city center
- Very cereal location. Hotel accessible from underground paid parking, great for luggage
- Pleasant staff comfy quiet clean bath as well as shower in town centre parking expensive but right there
- Additional memory foam pillow that was very useful for me. There was a small separate room for coffee making and mirror, was very cute and helpful. Bathroom was comfortable. Location is central next to the main square. Staff was very helpful and kind.
- The room dimensions
La Roseraie Biebler
Guest rooms are spacious and modern and include free Wi-Fi, an LCD TV and air conditioning.Comfort, relaxation and gastronomy guaranteed. In elegant surroundings, you will undoubtedly enjoy a range of traditional dishes and Alsace specialities.
- We were welcomed warmly by the owner – she is friendly, helpful and considerate of her guests’ needs. Dinner in the restaurant was very good and breakfast was delicious and substantial (it sustained us for our cycle up to Le Grand Ballon). Our room was quiet, clean, comfortable and decorated with care. It was lovely to sit in the pretty garden. Good wifi.
- Lovely combination of period furniture and modern facilities. We ate well in the hotel in the evening and for breakfast.
- Very warm welcome, spotlessly clean. Absolutely excellent food. Would definitely stay here again. Really enjoyed this hotel. The owners were very hospitable.
- Very friendly people, very helpful. Plenty of place to park, good size room, well equipped and clean ( even with airco), good bed. Good breakfast ( no buffet because it was quiet in the hotel). Quiet village away from everything. Good restaurant. Good Wifi.
The mattresses were exceptionally comfortable! Given frequent travelling and back problems, it felt almost like being in our own bed. The room and the bathroom are very spacious indeed.
Staff are very friendly and accommodating. The food in restaurant is fabulous – local specialities are superb!!
Domaine De Beaupré
The guest rooms at the Domaine De Beaupré are spacious and individually-decorated with private bathrooms.The hotel’s restaurant serves breakfast on the large veranda, in the lounge or on the outdoor terrace.The Beaupré is an ideal base for discovering Vosges and the wine route. It is a 30-minute drive from Colmar and a 40-minute drive from Basel. Free private parking is available.
- Fabulous mansion turned hotel. Experience this 150 year old mansion with amazing charm. The hotel is filled with antiques and panting throughout. Lounge for a wonderful breakfast in the bright and specious sunroom. Lounge in the parlor for à midday or evening drink. The hosts are extremely friendly and helpful. You will not be disappointed!!
- The breakfast was really good – plenty of choices and wonderful ‘winter garden’ location. The managers are extremely helpful! I also recommend the mint infusion – from the hotel’s own garden.
Easy and straight forward to check in and the receptionist was very pleasant. The room and bathroom were spacious. The bed was a good size and the linen of good quality.
There was plenty of water pressure in the shower and the towels were lovely. The parking was straight forward. The building itself interesting and quirky.
- Fantastic breakfast in a nice room. Great owners, very friendly. We loved it.
- the decor was amazing. Art work everywhere. A fascinating place.
Le Saint Barnabé & Spa
The rooms at this environmentally-friendly hotel are equipped with free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV with international channels. The rooms in the pavilion overlook the park.The 400 m² spa Les Fougères, offers massage treatments, 2 saunas, a hammam and a hot tub. There is also a lounge for relaxing and a separate outdoor, nudist lounge. Guests can also choose from several spa packages.The gourmet restaurant, Le Jardin des Saveurs, serves seasonal cuisine prepared by three professionals, Eric Orban a former Michelin-starred chef, Chef David Rochel and the hotel’s nutritionist and Emeline Orban. Gluten-free, lactose-free and vegetarian dishes are also available.Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar which has an extensive wine list and an outdoor garden terrace. A breakfast is available each morning at an extra cost.There are a number of hiking trails near the hotel. Markstein Ski Resort is 9.3 miles away and Le Saint Barnabé & Spa provides 2 free private car parks on site. A charging station for electric cars is available at this property at an extra fee.
- Very good and fresh breakfast. Good accomodation, top class dinner. Very profesional staff.
- Great location: peaceful and calm, on the edge of the forest (perfect for dog-walking), decently renovated (given how old the original building is), excellent restaurant (haute cuisine), friendliness of staff, walking access to Abbaye de Murbach, spa being on the grounds (good masseuse), had an overall great relaxing weekend with my wife.
- We were offered a choice of available rooms on the day we arrived, and chose a suite, which was spacious and comfortable. It was light and bright, with views of the garden and some district view. The staff were very nice and we enjoyed our stay there very much.
- Everything was fantastic – very helpful staff, great SPA, wonderful breakfast and the restaurant on the premises was a true discovery. We could not have chosen a better place to stay in the Vosges.
- Very comfortable beds, very friendly staff, excellent dinner.
À L’aigle D’or
The restaurant at À L’aigle D’or serves regional specialties prepared with seasonal produce. Guests can enjoy their meal on the hotel’s shaded terrace.À L’aigle D’or is situated at the foot of Grand Ballon , the highest peak in the Vosges mountains. Guests can explore this area through the mountain bike trails. Free private parking is also available.
- Friendly hosts. Excellent restaurant. Very clean and comfortable.
The hotel was easy to find and is situated in a picturesque small town, There is good parking at the rear of the hotel. We were checked in by a charming lady, who made us very welcome on our arrival.
The bedroom was spacious, clean and had a nice view from all three windows. The bathroom was excellent with a large walk in shower. The bed was very comfortable and it was quiet at night, even the church clock stops chiming at bed time, but starts again at six , maybe a bit early for some. The food in the restaurant is excellent, a good choice, well presented, and cooked to perfection, with a good choice of local wine. Breakfast was very good, a good selection, and fresh. Coffee was excellent. Throughout our stay, all the staff were charming, friendly, helpful and very professional. My only regret was that we were only staying for one night, I will certainly return and stay longer in this wonderful hotel and spend a lot more time exploring this lovely part of France.
- We stayed here prior to visiting Hartmannswillerkopf. It’s a quiet town (other than for the church bells). There are no other shops or bars here but the hotel had a bar and restaurant which was perfect for my needs. Nice continental breakfast.
- The restaurant staff were extra helpful and made us feel very welcomed. Also the reception staff were equally helpful.
- Great staff and location, good breakfast. The family room was clean and big
Hotel Du Lac
The rooms feature a contemporary décor, and some have a south-facing terrace with a view of the lake.A buffet breakfast with homemade pastries and fresh bread is served every morning. Les Terrasses restaurant serves creative cuisine based on fresh local produce.
the parking facilities
the kindness of the staff which offered us a baguette for our trip the day of departure
- We liked very much the location of the hotel, the grat breakfast, the kind staff the hotel comfort and cleanlines and the picturious nature surrounding the hotel!
- Staffs are friendly. The cuisines in restaurant are great.
Pleasant check in and reception.
Clean comfortable rooms.
Nice aspect on side of lake.
Good basic breakfast.
- Convenient stop over point on way back for Switzerland. The breakfast was quite good.
- the parking facilities
Les Violettes Hotel & Spa
Each guest room at Les Violettes Hotel & Spa has free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant, Le Jardin des Violettes, serves French cuisine, which can be enjoyed on the large veranda, overlooking the Thierenbach Valley, upon prior reservation only. The new brasserie LE V, is open daily and serves bistro-style cuisine.Guests are invited to relax with a drink in the lounge bar, which has a terrace with views of the Valley of Rimbach. Additional facilities at Les Violettes include free private parking. Mulhouse is a 25-minute drive away.
The hotel is in a wonderful location and is very peaceful. The staff are excellent, very welcoming and efficient. Our superior room in the Romantica Annex was very spacious and the small terrace overlooking the well-maintained gardens and valley was much appreciated. The spa facilities are very good and access was included in the price of our room. My husband and I also used the paying spa facilities (massage, etc) and were happy with the service.
The hotel is very clean and well-maintained.
- Great location, very friendly people at the reception, Great parking area, Nice room and balcony(remark:the lights in the bathroom are not well located), very nice spa and swimming pool, great breakfast.
- Great staff, tranquil getaway in the middle of the countryside. Spa facilities are top class.
Nice Rooms and comfortable beds.
Beautiful SPA area.
The Hotel is great for hikes ans as a very relaxing atmosphere.
- It’s a Spa retreat hidden in the foothills of the Vosges, with fantastic scenery, walks and roads close by. The rooms are excellent as is the dining opportunity on site. The perfect relaxing end to a long day on a motorbike.
- The hotel is in a wonderful location and is very peaceful. The staff are excellent, very welcoming and efficient. Our superior room in the Romantica Annex was very spacious and the small terrace overlooking the well-maintained gardens and valley was much appreciated. The spa facilities are very good and access was included in the price of our room. My husband and I also used the paying spa facilities (massage, etc) and were happy with the service.
Hôtel Les Rives
All rooms come with a flat-screen TV, a telephone and a flat-screen TV with cable channels. They all have a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and a bath or a shower.Hôtel Les Rives features a tea and bar lounge area decorated in chocolate and taupe tones, and the large adjoining terrace welcomes you in the summertime.Listed in famous tourist guides like the Michelin Guide or Gault & Milau, Les Terrasses restaurant serves creative and inventive cuisine.A parking is available on site.
- The staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast was delicious and the view on the small lake nice. The room was good as well.
- Breakfast is fine with a good choice, a bit narrow tables but all in all great value for money, our room -116- in the corner of the first floor was really spacious, The toilet is seperate from the bathroom. Fine restaurant ‘les Terrasses’ near is making your stay well.
- Generally a very nice hotel for a short stay – all areas were clean – we only met one or two staff in the hotel itself who were friendly.
- the beds were really comfy and big also the staff were very friendly and accommodating we had a veranda overlooking the lake lovely views
- Top quality Hotel at a reasonable price. Quiet, clean and comfortable. Excellent helpful staff. Free garage for motorcycles. Quality restaurant at the sister Hotel next door. Perfect.
Inter-Hotel Colmar Sud De L’Ange
Hotel De L’ange offers cozy and comfortable accommodation in a genuine Alsatian style, and Mediterranean cuisine (Italian cuisine and tapas bar).
– a very friendly and helpful receptionist
– free parking in front of the hotel
– a kettle for tea or coffee
- Very nice room with a little balcony that had a nice view. Staff, especially, Luca, were great! They had a lovely glass is of (champagne) cremante at the front desk when you registered. Delicious. Also, dinner at the hotel/restaurant was very good. A nice stay.
Teriffic desk help. Welcome glass of champagne or cider free.
Able to make coffee in room.
Balcony on room. Clean goes without saying.
- Frühstück für franz. Verhältnisse sehr gut, alles sehr sauber, Personal top!
- Fermeté du lit, cordialité et ecoute du personnel.petit déjeuner agréable, ambiance feutrée.
- – a very friendly and helpful receptionist
Top Hotels In Rimbachzell Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rimbachzell Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rimbachzell Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rimbachzell Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!