10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rilly-sur-Vienne Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Rilly-sur-Vienne Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rilly-sur-Vienne Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rilly-sur-Vienne Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rilly-sur-Vienne Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rilly-sur-Vienne Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rilly-sur-Vienne Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rilly-sur-vienne Centre:
Auberge “AU BON ACCUEIL”
At Auberge “AU BON ACCUEIL”, the rooms come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms feature a closet.The accommodation offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Auberge “AU BON ACCUEIL” has a sun terrace.Tours is 21 miles from the hotel. Tours Val de Loire Airport is 25 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Château de Brou
Romantic setting or boutique style, each guest rooms is named after a famous figure and offers you all the modern comfort.Overlooking the park, the lounge with fireplace is the ideal place to enjoy a tasty breakfast each morning or unwind when you need to relax.When the weather is fine, the terrace and the vegetable garden of the Château de Brou allows you to fully discover a wealth of treasures.
- We are delighted we stayed in this beautiful Chateau. Christophe and his wife made us and our pet dog most welcome. The place has been meticulously rennovated and is set in wonderful grounds with wild roaming deer. Very well appointed with quality bed linen, towels, toiletries, etc and imaginatively laid-out rooms – the bed was super comfy. Heating worked well with ideal internal temperature. Rooms soundproofed. Breakfast tad expensive – but that was a miniscule issue as the owner and team that run this fine establishment should be mighty proud of their product offering!
- The quiet location, the nice little historic chateau, the rooms, the bed, the colours, the staff. All is excellent.
- Very genial and hospitable hosts. Excellent breakfast.
- Everything as advertised: beautiful rooms (clean too), ample parking, friendly service, etc. Highly recommended. Especially well suited for a short stay when you’re travelling further south.
- We enjoyed our stay at Chateau de Brou. Very peaceful, picturesque setting. Lovely preserved and lovingly restored. Very comfy beds and modern bathrooms.
Logis Hostellerie Du Cheval Blanc
Guest rooms at the Hostellerie Du Cheval Blanc have private bathrooms and are all equipped with satellite TV.The gastronomic restaurant serves regional and traditional specialties.The Logis Hostellerie Du Cheval Blanc also has a children’s games area.
- Breakfast was good, and there was a choice of fruit, cereals and yoghurt.
Since we first stayed it has been completely decorated to a very high standard. The restaurant is very good.
It makes very good stopover driving to Spain.
A convenient hotel for travelling.
An excellent young waiter – very professional and a very good dinner
Close proximity to Autoroute
Lovely traditional coaching inn
- Wonderful meal in the evening one of the best we have ever had. Good value too.
Logis Le Puits Doré
- Very comfortable bedroom.. Food superb. Staff very helpful..
- Staff were very helpful .comfortable bed nice warm room food was very good
View of square from room
On site restaurant
- Location & helpfullness of the staff. We arrived on New Years day so no restaurants open in Richelieu except the small bar nearby that provided a great tapas. The staff guy whose name I cannot recall was excellent phoning around to try a book us a restaurant. Very good customer service
- Staff were friendly and the room was clean. The bed was comfortable. Breakfast was good except that you have to walk round on the street to get to the dining room.
Hostellerie Les Hauts De Sainte Maure
Hostellerie Les Hauts De Sainte Maure features 11 luxury rooms, some with four poster beds, all with views of the hotel courtyard and flower garden. All rooms have color TV, Wi-Fi internet access and beautiful antique furniture.Relax next to the outdoor heated swimming pool or daydream in a secluded shady corner of the grounds. Or, experience the timeless charm of this guest establishment by marveling at its vintage car collection.Enjoy traditional and creative culinary cuisine accompanied with attractive and tasty regional wines. After dinner, relax in the hotel lounge with a cigar and from the wide selection of after-dinner drinks.
Amazing setting and room was big and comfortable.
- Excellent accueil, chambre spacieuse, bien équipée, propre, lit king size, très bonne table, piscine intérieur avec spa.
Superbe séjour..Le personnel est accueillant les lieux sont charmants et intemporels..
La chambre à lit baldaquin est confortable, la salle de bain moderne et spacieuse.
Et le petit déjeuner superbe, gâteau fait maison, pain frais, confitures, miel faits maison note maxi pour cette prestation.
Donc si vous passez dans le coin n’hésitez pas ! !!! Nous reviendrons c’est sûr 😊😊
Literie très bonne, petit déjeuner moyen pour un 4 *.
Très beau meuble, trop de fauteuil dans la chambre.
- Le cadre , le volume des chambres et de la salle de bain , l’accueil…
- Amazing setting and room was big and comfortable.
All rooms include a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some rooms feature a seating area for your convenience. Rooms have with a private bathroom and extras include bathrobes, slippers and free toiletries.Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar and dine at the on-site restaurant.You can engage in various activities, such as horse riding and fishing. Amboise is 27.3 miles from chateau Laroche-Ploquin, while Chinon is 21.1 miles from the property. Tours Loire Valley Airport is 24.2 miles away.
- Everything! Interior was superbly decorated with thought and imagination. The grounds were magnificent.
- The staff were fantastic and the food was just amazing.
- Location is fantastic and the chateau is beautiful. Good place to relax and enjoy the French lifestyle.
- The property was absolutely beautiful. The staff were very helpful and friendly. Renaud provided us with exceptional service and suggested places to visit for our stay-often suggesting beautiful drives and small villages away from the usual tourist areas. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would return.
Beautifully quiet location and open for just two months so it was all brand new. The room prices are a little expensive compared to similar properties in Ile de France. staff were very friendly, we found a hornet in the room and we were upgraded to a bigger room.
Gardens are lovely. Rose garden smells beautiful.
Château De Marçay
The 15th-century Château features large guest rooms with traditional upholstery and free Wi-Fi.The Château De Marçay’s restaurant serves gourmet cuisine with seasonal ingredients from the kitchen garden.Guests can tour the Château’s 12,000 bottle cellar and sample the fine wines.The Château De Marçay is 5 miles from Chinon’s ancient fort on the river Vienne. It is also an ideal base for hiking and biking routes nearby.
- The place is just amazing! Very classy and perfectly mantained
- The staff especially the receptionist were very friendly, informative and couldn’t do enough for you.
- Main building is beautiful, restaurant meal excellent, most staff friendly and attentive.
- The food was excellent the chef amazing but was not keen on the restaurant staff could do with smart uniforms
- The peaceful atmosphere and the grandeur of the place.?
Hotel Au Sans Souci
All rooms have a simple décor. They are equipped with free Wi-Fi access, satellite channels on a TV and a private bathroom.A buffet breakfast is offered daily, the breakfast is served in the Au Sans Souci Hotel’s dining area or on the grounds.Free private parking is provided. Activities and sights nearby include Forteresse de Chinon, 1 miles from the hotel and route des vins (wineries route) where guests can enjoy wine tastings. Hotel Au Sans Souci is 16 miles from Tours.
- Bicycle friendly accommodation with a friendly and very helpful staff. The rooms are basic but comfortable and we thought the breakfast was very good. The hotel is very close to a large supermarket and bakery and the property also has pleasant outdoor sitting areas.
- Very good value for money. Comfortable budget hotel with all necessary facilities.
- Hotel was quiet, clean and comfortable – all we needed. Petit dejeuner was very good and well above average
- Staff excellent, comfortable room, close to supermarket and shopping centre. It was only a short drive into Chinon and the hotel was very easy to find. Fantastic garden at the hotel.
- The room and the bathroom were very big, more like a three stars hotel than a two stars. And everythin else was fine.
Each room is in a simple décor. They are equipped with double glazed windows, a TV, and free Wi-Fi access. All rooms have a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a relaxing drink at the hotel’s bar. A continental breakfast is served daily.Hotel Belle Epoque has private parking. Château de Chinon is a 25-minute walk from the hotel and Chinon Train Station is opposite the property.
- A great spot with secure parking and nice staff. A short walk to the historic center of town.
- Very good breakfast, help yourself buffet, good choice if cereal, yoghurt, fruit and then bread etc.
Typical French hotel and all the better for it. Super friendly and helpful owner, we arrived at 8.30pm and hotel was closed but a quick call and she appeared to give us keys and make sure we had everything we needed.
Private off road parking in a locked compound, although probably not needed in Chinon, was appreciated as we were on motorbikes.
A ten minute walk to the nearest (superb) restaurant and easy to find right next to train station.
Old school French hotel with typical fixtures and fittings and typical super friendly owners, just as hotels should be!
- Very confortable, perfect location. Right in front of the train station and a short walking distance from the castle. Also, close to the centre and pubs, and yet in a quiet area, great for a night of sleep. And the manager very kind and helpful, I forgot to ask her name…
- reception at the hotel was great and the room was very comfortable.
Guest rooms are all individually decorated and have private en suite bathrooms with a bath or shower and a toilet.A French breakfast is served next to the 15th-century fireplace in the breakfast room, or it is served on the terrace during the summer.Guests have use of the garden and patio. Many shops and restaurants are located nearby. Chinon Train Station is a 10-minute walk from the property.
- Excellent breakfast. Great location. Friendly staff.
- The homeliness of it. The confiture, the whole ambience. It is a lovely building , that has been adapted very well. It will stand out in my memory as a lovely place to stay.
The hotel is very nice, although the rooms are very small. The breakfast was not included, and I always finds this annoying, but at least it was fine.
They have a main gate which closes at 9pm, so if you are out for dinner, you cannot come back in, and you have to leave the car on the street. I found this quite uncomfortable. The staff was very nice, and around the hotel is very safe! it´s probably not your first choice if you are traveling with kids.
- We enjoyed 2 nights here. The hotel is on a quiet side street but within a 5-10 minute walk from everything Chinon has to offer. The staff is very friendly and helpful. We took breakfast one morning – the spread was quite lovely with delicious homemade jams. Our room was beautifully decorated and overlooked a garden. The bathroom in our room was recently renovated with nice modern fixtures. The shower was the biggest I have seen in French hotels.
- Original building & room full of charm and character. Refurbished bathroom clashing with its floral very modern deco with the room. Breakfast with home made jams, great bread and cheese was lovely but for 10€ there could have been a bit more options (eggs, musli, pancakes etc were available everywhere else we stayed in France).
Top Hotels In Rilly-sur-vienne Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rilly-sur-Vienne Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rilly-sur-Vienne Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rilly-sur-Vienne Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!