10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rilly-la-Montagne Champagne – Ardenne – Top Hotel Reviews
Rilly-la-Montagne Champagne – Ardenne is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rilly-la-Montagne Champagne – Ardenne. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rilly-la-Montagne Champagne – Ardenne. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rilly-la-Montagne Champagne – Ardenne. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rilly-la-Montagne Champagne – Ardenne right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rilly-la-Montagne Champagne – Ardenne with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rilly-la-montagne Champagne – Ardenne:
Chateau De Rilly – Les Collectionneurs
The Chateau de Rilly has individually decorated rooms with traditional furniture. All rooms have free Wi-Fi, an en suite bathroom with shower and bathtub and some have a terrace with views of the vineyards.Continental and full English breakfasts are available and guests can sample a wide choice of champagnes and wines at the bar. The restaurant provides seasonal meals, served on the terrace with a garden view in summer.Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby, in the restaurant and at the bar. This hotel is 6.8 miles from Reims city centre. It is located in the Reims Mountain Regional Natural Park (Parc Naturel Régional de la Montagne de Reims).
- The chateau itself with the garden, rooms and terracces is lovely! You can also use the small spa on floor 0.
- Lovely position with a beautiful garden and beautiful little town , very easy to find and excellent parking
- Typical Chateau hotel of high quality, spotless and immaculately kept, staff polite and very well trained. Very good spotless comfortable bedroom with an amazing bathroom.
- Beautiful grounds. Friendly staff. Peaceful location
- This recently renovated château set amidst the rolling vineyards of Champagne is truly a hidden gem. Situated equidistant between Epernay & Reims, it is ideally located for exploring the area & is perfect for a romantic getaway. Parking is excellent. The rooms are individually furnished and extremely comfortable. The real bonus is the innovative restaurant. The chef’s approach is modern, using a combination of at times unusual flavours. Asparagus with a strawberry sauce or chocolate with clove ice-cream, may sound different, but the blends were perfectly judged. Breakfast was superb too! It was refreshing to sample the very latest in cutting edge French cuisine.
Akena City Reims Bezannes
Rooms are modern in style and include a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom is complete with a shower, and hairdryers are available upon request at the front desk.A buffet breakfast is available every morning.Akena City Reims Bezannes is 3.5 miles from Reims and 16 miles from Épernay.
- We always get a good night’s sleep here. Staff are attentive, despite welcoming overnighters who move on. Well-managed place I’d guess. Exactly what it “says on the tin”.
- We use numerous hotels for transit across Europe each year, and this gives one of the very best night’s sleep yet. Everything works really well for an overnight. Staff are very on the ball. Ideal.
- Everything I stay here most times if it’s not fully booked!
- Very comfortable clean and modern multilingual reception. This is a business hotel but used as stopover travelling thru France to ferry back to UK. Excellent for my purpose would definitely use again. 5 mins from motorway.
- As a stop over you can’t complain about the value for money. Friendly staff, modern and clean rooms.
Holiday Inn Reims Centre
The air-conditioned rooms offer a relaxing atmosphere and they are stylishly decorated and have soothing lighting. They feature free Wi-Fi access and a flat-screen TV.Situated on the 7th floor, the restaurant and bar, il Duomo, offers a terrace with panoramic views of the city and its cathedral. The Italian chef will propose you fine Italian specialties made with fresh products every evening from Monday to Saturday.Holiday Inn Reims Centre is just a 10-minute walk from the train station and private parking is possible on site.
- The standard room we booked was not quite what we expected being small and tight. The reception staff were though very helpful and arrange for us to have room 114 which was much more spacious with a small patio too. This cost an extra £35 per night but was worth it. The hotel is situated in a perfect location to walk to all the historical places in Reims including the cathedral. All the lovely restaurants and shops are a mere 2 or 3 minute walk away. The hotel bar and restaurant are also very good with excellent staff.
- Excellent location, only footsteps to town center, parking closeby; good and comfortable design of the room and bathroom; great to have coffee making facilities at the room with a re-fill every day. Good breakfast with great views on the Cathedral and the rooftops of Reims (outside breakfast possible if temperatures are high enough)
- The staff was friendly, excellent location. They have an amazing breakfast which is served at their roof top, great view of Reims. Loved the fact that you could make freshly squeezed orange juice and best coffee served at hotel. Room was spacious enough and clean.
- Early check in, easy to find and the car park is right by reception. It has a nice terrace to have a drink on on the 7th floor if memory serves, nice to look out over the rooftops. It also has a restaurant but we didn’t eat there so I don’t know how good it is.
The room was clean
Staff was very friendly!
breakfast area is nice
Best Western Premier Hotel de la Paix
Decorated in a contemporary style, the guest rooms at Hôtel De La Paix are air conditioned and feature complementing tones. Each is equipped with a mini-bar and a TV with satellite channels.After relaxing on the sun terrace or working out in the fitness center, guests can eat in the on site restaurant. As well as being eco-friendly, the hotel also has a bar with a private terrace.Additional facilities include on site parking and a 24-hour front desk. The SNCF Train Station is less than half a mile from the hotel and Reims Cathedral is a 10-minute walk away.
- Excellent bed, good parking. Great staff and breakfast. Ideal location.
- The American girl in the bar was extemely friendly and a class above the other staff who were rude (see below).
- Fabulous Hotel in the centre of Reims. Safe underground hotel parking. Everything perfect.
The staff was very kind and the location was also good.
Parking lot was directly connected to the lobby.
- Excellent hotel, in the centre of Rheims with parking
Mercure Reims Centre Cathédrale
The Mercure Reims has an on-site private parking lot. The restaurant, serves traditional French cuisine and Le Duke snack bar offers a large choice of champagnes.With easy access to the Cathedral, champagne houses and vineyards, the Mercure Reims is close to TGV connections at Gare de Reims.There are 12 meeting and conference rooms available and a fitness center and outdoor tennis court nearby.
- The room was very clean and well presented. Would have preferred English breakfast tea in the room, but I never got round to asking for it. The Breakfast was very good and plenty of variety including bacon scrambled egg and sausage. We had an evening meal in the restaurant which again was very good indeed.
- Convenient for stop over. Easy to find. Food was good in the restaurant for an evening meal.
Good hotel easy to access from the autoroute.
Very good choice for breakfast
Easy walk into city centre.
- Superior room was worth the extra. Hotel easy to find not far from the motorway, good parking and central location.
- The location and the reception were so nice the bed was so comfortable and the view
Campanile Reims Sud – Bezannes
The rooms are decorated in light neutral colors and wooden furnishings. They are equipped with tea and coffee making facilities and a private bathroom.Campanile Reims Murigny restaurant offers traditional French cuisine and a buffet breakfast. Meals are served in the bright and spacious restaurant on the terrace.The front desk is opened 24-hours a day and free Wi-Fi is available in the entire hotel.Free parking is provided. It is 3.6 miles from Notre-Dame de Reims, 6.2 miles from the Musee des Beaux Arts and 4 miles from Reims Train Station.
- Convenient location. Friendly staff. Pleasant restaurant.
- Easy to get to from the autobahn, staff was friendly and helpful. This was our half-way point to our destination and made for an easy stop-over
- We stayed there for 1 night after some champagne adventures around Reims. Hotel is good for short stay. The rooms are modernized and the available amenities were sufficient. Travelling from the hotel to the highway is easy. Travelling to the city center by car takes around 10min. The hotel is surrounded by some shops, restaurants and even a supermarket. I would say that it’s quite convenient but don’t expect much of it.
- Good location to visit the Champagne region – Nice breakfast – staff helpful (advised us on where to eat in Reims, without even asking)
- The food at the restaurant was very good and the staff are very attentive and pleasant.
Grand Hôtel Des Templiers
Each guest room at the Templiers is soundproofed and equipped with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi. Rooms have satellite TV and a private bathroom with a bathrobe and slippers. Turn-down service is offered.There is an outdoor terrace and a bar. The hotel is situated next to Michelin-starred restaurant, Le Millenaire.Free private parking is available on site and guests can visit the Notre Dame Cathedral and the Palace of Tau. Reims Exhibition Centre is a 13-minute drive away.
- Central position with private safe parking. Very helpful and pleasant staff.
- This was our last night of the holiday and it was the icing on the cake.
- Breakfast is very poor and very expensive. Advertisement says breakfast included but acknowledgement excludes breakfast. Room clean. Easy walk into central Reims.
- Very traditional as it dates back to the 1800’s. Swimming pool and Sauna. Private parking was excellent, going back at new year
Charming period hotel.
The staff were very friendly and helpful.
The hotel has private parking.
Within walking distance to the centre of Reims.
Les Grains d’Argent Dizy – Epernay
The rooms feature a flat-screen TV with cable and satellite channels, a wardrobe, and carpeted floors. They all have a private bathroom, and some offer views of the vineyards, a balcony and seating area.The buffet breakfast is available daily and charges are applicable. There is an on-site gift shop that sells champagne and regional specialities.Les Grains d’Argent is 1.9 miles from Epernay Train Station, and Reims is 15.5 miles from the property. Free private parking is provided on site.
- Breakfast was good. Room was very contemporary and comfortable. Restaurant was closed on the night we were there and had to drive into town.
- The inside was nice, the breakfast was not worth 15euros, as the selection was cold meats, cerel, some pastries but not a great deal of an option
- Great location and really good restaurant . . . Should have a M. star!
- Room was of a good size with an extremely comfy bed.
- We have been here 5 times in the last two years and absolutely love it. The staff are just brilliant, Claudia remembered the champagne my wife had the year before ! Nothing is too much trouble for them. We are staying at the sister hotel in Luxembourg on the way back from Italy which I’m sure will be just as fantastic. I can’t recommend this hotel highly enough. Perfect in every way and perfect location to visit everywhere in champagne. We will be back time and time again for sure.
Best Hotel Reims La Pompelle
The guestrooms are equipped with en suite facilities and offer flat-screen TV, telephone and free WiFi access. Ironing equipment is available at the reception desk upon request.An all-you-can-eat buffet breakfast is served every morning in the communal lounge and you can enjoy a drink at the bar. The property offers a traditional restaurant serving French and international cuisine. Other facilities include 12 meeting rooms.Just 10 minutes from central station and TGV Reims Champagne Ardenne, this Best Hotel is ideal for holidays and business trips. A free fenced parking is available on-site.
- Easy check in, spoke english, easy parking, restaurant nearby
- Although this is on an ‘industrial estate’ it was very convenient for Reims especially if you don’t like driving through cities although Booking.com’s postcode is incorrect so either phone hotel or ‘google’ it. All the staff were extrememly friendly and spoke very good english. The room was basic but clean and comfortable. The food in the restaurant was good and a good choice offered for breakfast. There are three other restaurants close by so plenty of choice if La Pompelle’s restauarant is closed.
- Clean, and pleasant rooms, nice people working there. Relaxed atmosphere and motorcycle friendly. Gate locked at night.
- The staff were extremely friendly and the restaurant served good local food at a very reasonable price. No frills.
Everything was good except we arrived on a Saturday evening expecting to get a meal but didn’t realise the restaurant was not open.
Good restaurant just a minutes walk away though.
At the hotel, rooms come with a desk. The private bathroom is fitted with free toiletries. All guest rooms have a wardrobe.The daily breakfast offers continental and buffet options.Reims is 3.7 miles from Fasthotel Reims-Taissy, while Épernay is 13 miles from the property. Châlons Vatry Airport is 31.1 miles away.
- Free parking on site, early check-in, good for one night
- Clean, very comfortable, good restaurant. Friendly staff. Convenient and secure parking for motorcycles.
- The lady of the hotel was very friendly. Value is ok.
- Although the buildings smack of low budget – as indeed the charge rates reflect – in fact the standard of cleanliness in the rooms was high.
- clean room good value convenient for motorway as an overnight stop en route
Top Hotels In Rilly-la-montagne Champagne – Ardenne Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rilly-la-Montagne Champagne – Ardenne to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rilly-la-Montagne Champagne – Ardenne but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rilly-la-Montagne Champagne – Ardenne. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!