10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rillé Centre – Top Hotel Reviews
Rillé Centre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rillé Centre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rillé Centre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rillé Centre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rillé Centre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rillé Centre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rillé Centre:
L’Orée Des Bois
All rooms are comfortable and equipped with bath or shower, toilets, television, telephone.The hotel features a closed private parking and a restaurant, which is closed on Sunday evening and Wednesday all the day.
- This was a great little place that did exactly what it said on the tin. (In the advert.) Rooms were clean and well maintained and the bed was very comfortable. It is out in the country so there was nothing else around and you need your own transport to get here. It was brilliant though as I was over for an event at a very busy time of the year and there was little or no accommodation anywhere closer. Sat nav took me straight here. So easy to find. Restaurant was closed at the time but I was told that at the time of booking. So no problem. Breakfast was offered in the morning but I didn’t take up the offer. The lady at reception on departure was cheerful and helpful.
- Quiet hotel in a very quiet location. Hotel opened up especially for us. Modern feel. We didn’t eat there so couldn’t say what meals were like. As pet owners we are used to be shoved into lodges, dungeons and cellars but actually had a room in the main hotel. This may have been because it was low season and so his occasional bark didn’t upset anyone (I hope). Clean and tidy. The only other thing the village boasts is a bread machine, where for a euro you can get a baguette.
- Small friendly place that knew enough English to get by. Food was excellent, and the wine selection was lovely.
The breakfast was nice, but there wasn’t much flexibility about when to eat it- we had to say the evening before when we would be there.
The facilities were well maintained and worked e.g. TV . The food and service in the restaurant were very nice and it was good to stay in a local place which provided an evening meal.
Bonne petite chambre fonctionnelle et très propre
Pain et confitures excellents au petit déjeuner
Facilité d’un – bon ! – restaurant sur place
Auberge de la Bonde
The soundproofed guest rooms feature free Wi-Fi access and a direct-line telephone. All rooms offer a view of the grounds. All rooms have a private bathroom.The restaurant at Auberge de la Bonde serves traditional cuisine with regional specialties. A continental breakfast is served every morning, and can be taken in the guest room.With free private parking on site, the Auberge de la Bonde is located 20 miles from Tours. It is ideally located for visiting the vineyards and the chateaux of the Loire Valley.
- Location was excellent and breakfast included was a great treat. Being able to bring breakfast up to your room for breakfast in bed was amazing:)
- They had a room with 3 beds for the family, one of the few (if any) that offered this in the area.
- The Auberge was exactly as described as was very good value for money. The staff were welcoming and keen to help. We stayed for dinner which was good and very popular.
- Convenient location. A regular stopover. Excellent cuisine. Very friendly staff.
- This is an old fashioned inn which could do with a bit of redecoration but the room was large, clean and comfortable. Dinner and breakfast were both outstanding. The inn stands at the side of the main road along the Loire and within easy reach of a number of the chateaux so it is a great location.
Château De La Coutancière
With park views, guest rooms at the Coutancière have a private bathroom with bathrobes. They are also equipped with tea and coffee making facilities.Free Wi-Fi is available at the property and guests can relax by the fireplace in the lounge rooms.Château de la Coutancière provides free private parking and is an ideal base for exploring the Loire Valley. Saumur is 10.6 miles away and the property is easily accessible by the A85/E60 motorway.
Lovely location, very comfortable bed and nicely furnished throughout. Breakfast was very good with fresh produce. Evening meal was excellent with a good selection of local wine.
Very friendly reception and staff. Unfortunately we only stayed one night but we will be back for longer very soon.
- It’s worth taking the time to walk around the park..this made for such a peaceful post-dinner and early morning experience and was a great surprise with this booking. Huge rooms with renovated, modern bathrooms. Dined outside, quality food and very good service.
Nice and large rooms
Nice and tranquil setting
Very friendly staff
Welcome excellent, room very spacious and comfortable. Dinner was superb.
Heated pool wonderful after a long day travelling in the car.
- A beautiful building in a lovely location. The evening meal was delicious and we had a choice from 2 options for each course and reasonably priced local wine. The owner and waitress both spoke good English. The pool looked lovely but we did in it use it.
- Lovely location, very comfortable bed and nicely furnished throughout. Breakfast was very good with fresh produce. Evening meal was excellent with a good selection of local wine.
Le Grand Cerf
At the hotel, the rooms have a desk. At Le Grand Cerf the rooms include a closet and a flat-screen TV.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Tours is 25 miles from the accommodation, while Le Mans is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Tours Val de Loire Airport, 25 miles from Le Grand Cerf.
No reviews yet.
Le Bar du Marché
Each room has a terrace, a wardrobe and a TV. The private bathroom is fitted with a shower.Breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at Le Bar du Marché.This hotel is 6.8 miles from the Azay-le-Rideau Château and 15.5 miles from the centre of Tours. Free private parking is available on site.
- Basic accommodations but clean and everything we needed for a pleasant stay. Close to the chateau and the old town for exploring.
- Great location close to everything; easy and free parking outside; friendly staff
Accueil très sympathique. Chambre correcte, au calme. Dîner complet entrée, plat principal du jour, fromage et dessert pour un excellent rapport qualité/prix. Petits déjeuners satisfaisants.
Cet hôtel bien situé, d’accès facile et proche d’un parking, donne entière satisfaction.
- Accueil très chaleureux, petit déjeuner copieux, lit confortable
- Bonne disponibilité de Monsieur l’après midi et Madame dans la soirée. Ambiance agréable
Logis Auberge Le Colombien
The traditional rooms feature old stone walls and rustic wooden beams. Modern facilities include free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV.The restaurant features long antique tables and can seat large groups. It serves regional dishes and fine local wines. There is a terrace and also a lounge area with a fireplace.The guesthouse is within walking distance of the beautiful Villandry grounds and the 11th century church. Tours is just a 15 minute drive away and free public parking is available.
- Clean, comfortable and friendly. Good value for money too.
Beds very comfortable, room excellent. Good parking facility just opposite the hotel.
Excellent breakfast. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good range on restaurant menu.
Very kind guests – at reception and restaurant
Good quality dinner in restaurant
Nice rustic room
Castle at 5 minutes walking distance
- The staff was excellent. They were very efficient and friendly. The hotel is located next to the chateau. Several restaurants next door.
Exceptionally friendly family run establishment
Clean good rooms
Excellent cuisine using local produce & wines
Chateau De Beauvois
The Domaine De Beauvois features elegant guestrooms, classic in both style and décor. They present comfortable living spaces with cosy interiors. All rooms are equipped with modern en suite facilities and free Wi-Fi internet access.Enjoy Lunch and dinner in a spacious dining room with an impressive fireplace, or 2 smaller dining rooms, each decorated in a Louis XIII and Louis XV style. During summer meals can be served on the terrace.The combination of its vibrant surroundings and a host of facilities, the Domaine De Beauvois is the perfect choice for a romantic or luxurious break from the everyday hustle and bustle.
- Beautiful French chateau with lovely decor and a very helpful and friendly staff.
Booked this place at very short notice.
Very warm reception, was met personally.
I had a few requests which they delivered like an extra large bed and a dog friendly room.
They exceeded my expectations by putting a dog bed out with a big bowl as well as a dog treat!
Whilst having dinner and breakfast, reception kept an eye on the puppy and on both occasions I came back to a sleeping pup.
Dinner was exceptional! Relaxed fine dining. We had a 5 course meal, every course was delicious, well thought out and beautifully presented.
Thank you Alix, Melanie ( worked nights) , the two fantastic waiters, service was amazing and the two chaps who kept an eye on Conan during breakfast.
You made an unexpected stay very memorable.
- the castle itself is amazing. rooms are delicately refurbished and decorated. the breakfast is very medieval french alike, the view of the garden is beautiful!
- It’s absolutely stunning! The staff went out of their way to make it the most perfect stay!
- Beautiful property but not well maintained. It was not in terrible disrepair just a little tattered and dated. It could have been over the top with a few minor touches. We also had dinner and breakfast both days and both were really nice experiences. Overall, we had a very nice stay in a country Chateau. The selling point of your property is to offer a nice, serene in peaceful stay.
Inter-Hotel Tours Ouest Le Cheval Rouge
Guest rooms are cozy and equipped with private bathrooms, a direct phone line and satellite TV. In the morning, enjoy the tasty continental breakfast buffet.Savor a meal in the Cheval’s restaurant which offers a range of set menus and Touraine regional specialties. This is open at lunchtime and in the evening. Enjoy a refreshing drink in the bar, which is open all day for your convenience.When the weather permits, you can enjoy the sunshine on the peaceful terrace. In the winter, sit with a book by the fireplace.In addition, the friendly and efficient staff will make your stay as comfortable as possible.
- Great location. Good walking, especially to the river. Next to chateau.
- The bed was huge and very very comfortable. We ate our evening meal in the restaurant and it was good value. The staff were friendly and helpful.
- The dinner was excellent and very good value for money. 50 metres from Chateau Villandry means location is excellent too.
- a good stopover hotel with all you need, they even found an electric fan as it was a very hot night and no AC, restaurant was was right for a reasonable meal.
- Excellent breakfast, well presented and generous. Delicious dinner, perfectly cooked and served. Linen in rooms and dining area exceptionally well laundered. Every effort had been made by the staff to help us enjoy our stay. It is very child friendly!
Hôtel Chateau Golf des Sept Tours by Popinns
Each guest room at ChÃ¢teau Des Sept Tours is individually decorated with antique furniture and includes a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have sloped ceilings and offer views of a golf course.Traditional French cuisine and brasserie-style dishes prepared with organic products are proposed in the 2 on-site restaurants (reservation is mandatory). A buffet breakfast can be enjoyed every morning at the property.Free private parking is available 1,000 feet from the main building and the city of Tours is a 35-minute drive away. Langeais is 12.4 miles away.
- A wonderful castle and hotel, even for us who don’t play golf. I can recommend the salmon filet for dinner.
The double bed was exceptionally comfortable.
The ambience was wonderful. The staff were wonderful. A truly special place!😍
- Played golf at their course which was quite basic.
- Thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay celebrating a birthday. Our room was upgraded and was very comfortable and clean. The food in the restaurant was excellent; plenty of choice for breakfast as well.
- Spacious room overlooking golf course. Helpful and cheerful staff.
Chateau De Rochecotte
The elegant rooms and suites in the Chateau de Rochecotte feature antique furniture. Each room is equipped with a TV, and offers a view of the park. All rooms have a private bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the hotel.The restaurant at the Chateau De Rochecotte serves gourmet cuisine. It offers an à la carte menu for lunch and a continental breakfast is served every morning. Guests can dine on the terrace in the summer.With free private parking on site, the castle is accessible via the A85 motorway, 1.2 miles away. Bikes are also available upon request.
- Half of the staff were very friendly and professional. Gardens and woods were nice. Good pool. Not too far to drive to town. Staff were very relaxed and welcoming to our dogs.good WiFi in all areas.
- We loved our bedroom. It was a standard room with plenty of space. The grounds were beautiful and the food was incredible- lots of attention to detail in the plating and between courses which made us feel like a King and Queen. Highly recommend this Chateau if you are looking for a couple days of relaxation where everything is taken care for you, and you don’t plan on leaving the Chateau.
- Location and gardens beautiful! Staff were really helpful and friendly. Lovely and clean. Dinner was lovely and the chocolate dessert was exceptional!
- The hotel and grounds were beautiful. The room was large and comfortable and the bathroom was modern and lovely.
- Beautiful Chateau, stunning grounds. Very friendly staff. Very relaxing and wonderful breakfast. Very romantic
Top Hotels In Rillé Centre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rillé Centre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rillé Centre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rillé Centre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!