10 Best Hotels To Stay In Rignac – Aveyron Midi-Pyrénées – Top Hotel Reviews
Rignac – Aveyron Midi-Pyrénées is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Rignac – Aveyron Midi-Pyrénées. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Rignac – Aveyron Midi-Pyrénées. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Rignac – Aveyron Midi-Pyrénées. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Rignac – Aveyron Midi-Pyrénées right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Rignac – Aveyron Midi-Pyrénées with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Rignac – Aveyron Midi-pyrénées:
Logis du Commerce
All of the hotel’s 22 light and spacious rooms are equipped with modern facilities, and several have loggias leading out to the garden. A lift allows easy access to the hotel’s rooms for disabled guests.Spend tranquil afternoons swimming in the private pool or relaxing in the shaded park. You can also keep in touch with family and friends by making use of the internet point in the bar.
Cet établissement traditionnel est tenu pas des professionnels qui maîtrisent visiblement leur métier de longue date, qu’il s’agisse de l’accueil, de l’équipement des chambres et de la tenue de l’hôtel ou encore de la restauration à laquelle nous avons malheureusement peu goûté, étant invités ailleurs. Le chef privilégie les produits et recettes du terroir et sa carte a de quoi séduire… Le tout à des prix raisonnables.
Contrairement à ce que certains avis ont pu affirmer, les petits déjeuners, en libre service, sont copieux et variés : boissons au choix, viennoiserie, pain, céréales diverses, charcuterie, fromage en plus du classique beurre-confiture, les confitures étant présentées en petits pots de verre et non en barquettes de plastique.
- Dîner et petit déjeuner parfaits ! Etablissement très propre et bien placé dans une région magnifique.
- Tout! L’hôtel et les hôteliers. L’accueil chaleureux, la terrasse ensoleillée mais ombragée grâce à de grands parasols, la salle de restaurant est agréable et ce qui se trouve dans les assiettes est délicieux. Les prix sont très abordables! Leur menu du jour à midi est en rapport qualité / prix défiant toute concurrence Le veau au foie gras poëllé est un vrai régal!! Les desserts sont délicieux!
- J’avais oublié mes boucles d’oreille dans la salle de bain. La propriétaire me les a renvoyé par courrier.
- le petit déjeuner, le calme la gentillesse des propriétaire
- Cet établissement traditionnel est tenu pas des professionnels qui maîtrisent visiblement leur métier de longue date, qu’il s’agisse de l’accueil, de l’équipement des chambres et de la tenue de l’hôtel ou encore de la restauration à laquelle nous avons malheureusement peu goûté, étant invités ailleurs. Le chef privilégie les produits et recettes du terroir et sa carte a de quoi séduire… Le tout à des prix raisonnables.
Satellite TV is a standard feature in the rooms at Riv’Hotel. All rooms also have a private bathroom of 2 m² with a shower.The hotel serves a buffet breakfast every morning. It can be enjoyed in the bright breakfast room or on the terrace, which looks onto the garden. A traditional French restaurant is located 350 feet away.Additional facilities include a selection of games for children and the hotel will help organise tour excursions to Albi, Cahors and Figeac. Free private parking is available on site and Rodez town with its airport is 28 miles away.
- Calme, confort, silence, petite structure facile à trouver, parc arboré très agréable.
- Situación cerca de la autovía y lejos del bullicio. Habitación amplia. Buena cama. Estupendas luces de cabecera de intensidad ajustable. Hotel en medio de un bonito jardón. Restaurante (sin relevancia, pero práctico) al lado mismo.
- Salle de bain dans la chambre, équipement tv et wifi
- Les croissants réchauffés, donc pas frais, le pain absent, pas de fruits, pas de jus de fruits, …
- l’accueil du propriétaire et son humour, sa disponibilité ainsi que sa gentillesse
Hôtel Balladins Villefranche-de-Rouergue
Guests can choose from standard rooms and duplex rooms, all equipped with a cable flat-screen TV. Rooms also have a bathtub and a telephone.The Hôtel balladins Villefranche-de-Rouergue’s restaurant provides daily buffet breakfasts. Guests can relax at the bar or in the garden.The staff speaks not only French, but also English and Spanish. Hôtel balladins Villefranche-de-Rouergue is easily accessible via the A20 motorway and the D911. Free private parking is available on site.
- Spacious room and comfortable bed. Bathroom was huge mobility room very nicely tiled. Breakfast was very good. Staff were friendly and helpful and could speak some English. Great parking when we finally found the hotel.
- A clean budget hotel in a shopping area with easy access to a supermarket etc.
- excellent breakfast all round excellent thank you for a great stay
– perfect room
– big carrefour side by side
– swimming pool and jacuzzi
- Close to airfield, lady on reception when we arrived was extremely helpful.
Our comfortable rooms are all equipped with private bathroom, top-quality bedding and satellite TV.Guests will appreciate the comfort of the cozy lounge, the garden or the heated swimming pool.
Little, traditional hotel restaurant, kinda charming place for this price class.
Very nice people.
Honest but rather simple cuisine. (It doesn’t always have be nouvelle cuisine :o)
The well cleaned room had color and character,
the paintwork may be a bit roughly finished, but there’s a comfortable chair and bed.
Safe parking space behind the building, next to an attractive garden with pool.
Pleasant staff. Excellent evening meal with good choices.
- Friendly and helpful staff, good shower/bathroom. Swimming pool was clean and well tended. Ample parking for our motorbikes.
- Hôtel simple. Petit déjeuner continental correct. Restaurant : bon rapport qualité prix. Jardin peu aménagé.
- La disponibilité de la gérance, la propreté de l’établissement et petit déjeuner copieux.
- Little, traditional hotel restaurant, kinda charming place for this price class.
Hotel La Bastie d’Urfé
Each en suite room is individually decorated and furnished. Most of them have a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and the private bathroom includes a bath tub or a shower.Belgo-French cuisine is features in the restaurant. All meals are prepared with fresh market ingredients. A daily continental breakfast is also available.There is an outdoor pool with panoramic views, a spa accessible at an extra cost, and a sun terrace. The beautiful surroundings also offer adventure sports such as kayaking and mountain biking.Located between Figeac and Villefranche, the Bastie d’Urfé offers a peaceful atmosphere in France’s south–west region.
- Great place to stay, nice swimming pool, good dinner and breakfast.
Beautiful location, great breakfast – very big with lots of pastries!
The owner kindly picked us up from a wedding nearby when we couldn’t get home – he definitely went above and beyond!
- Location is beautiful and the staff was very flexible and welcoming. The room was comfortable and cozy.
- I liked the setting, pool area lovely, our rooms were fine,
- Literie au top petit déjeuner continental extra dîner simple mais goûteux avec produits frais cuisinés maison.
Auberge Aux Portes de Conques
All of the guest rooms at Auberge Aux Portes de Conques look out on the village square. Each room has its own bathroom.A buffet breakfast is available every morning. Traditional dishes are served in the restaurant which has al fresco dining on the shaded terrace.Auberge Aux Portes de Conques has 2 mountain bikes for guests’ use and also lends tennis rackets. The town’s tennis court and swimming pool are just 350 feet away.Rodez and Musée de Soulages are 18.6 miles from the hotel and free public parking is available on site.
- The accommodation was excellent in all respects, the ground floor restaurant provided excellent food four course menu at 21 euro
- Charming hotel, owners very nice and excellent restaurant
- Lovely village to stroll around, though early in the season so other restaurants and bars not open. Even so the hotel restaurant was very good. And the following morninga short drive for an early start to look around Conques.
- The family who owned the hotel were extremely kind and friendly. Dinner in the restaurant was excellent and everything was very good value for money.
- Nice and quaint. Very helpful and friendly proprietress.
Hôtel Sainte Foy
The guest rooms at Hôtel Sainte Foy include a telephone, a work desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms feature exposed wooden beams and air conditioning.Regional cuisine can be enjoyed under the 100-year-old grapevines on the covered terrace of the hotel’s restaurant. Drinks are served in the on-site bar and breakfast is proposed every morning.Free Wi-Fi is provided in the public areas and the banks of the Dourdou River are 1.2 miles away. The hotel is 18 miles from Decazeville and 24.9 miles from the centre of Rodez.
- Centrally located, right across from the great abbey church, in the picturesque village of Conques. The place has a rather engaging old-French-hotel quality. Comfortable bed in a room overlooking a wisteria bower. Blissfully quiet at night (as long as some tourist is not gabbing outside). Some staff were a bit distant but others kindly rustled up a simple very late lunch for us after the car GPS caused a somewhat harrowing traffic experience getting there.
- The location is perfect, in the centre of the little town. Staff are friendly and helpful. The restaurant is good for dinner, and breakfast adequate. Views stunning from every window. Room 12 has a small shady terrace which can be important as somewhere to sit on a hot day.
- Fabulous location, very peaceful and comfortable, friendly and helpful staff, excellent breakfast.
- Location was on main road, about middle of historic village.
- Excellent location, in the heart of Conques. Views out of our room was stunning (room 19). Nice big comfortable room, the bathroom with separate toilet was spacious and very clean. We stayed for 2 nights.
Hotel First Rodez
Hotel First Rodez is situated just outside the city centre and allows easy access to the heart of the Moutiers commercial district.The hotel offers a daily continental breakfast buffet and provides free onsite parking in an an enclosed garage.
The room was spacious and quiet and the bed comfortable. The bathroom had a
- Manager was most helpful on arrival and again in the morning at breakfast. Room was a good size with a comfortable bed, work space and storage. Handy in terms of access and with a number of restaurants nearby.
- Very welcoming/helpful staff at reception. Convinient and very affordable for a short stay in Rodez.
- Easy to find and for a one night stay excellent Restaurants next door and a shop within 100 metres. Male receptionist spoke English and was extremely helpful. Breakfast was good.
- The staff was really nice. Everything clean and confortable, good breakfast, room large. 3 minutes to the city center by car.
- The room was spacious and quiet and the bed comfortable. The bathroom had a
Entirely renovated, all guest rooms of the Concorde Hotel are soundproofed. They come with bathtub or shower, flat-screen satellite TV and Wi-Fi access.The restaurant offers traditional cuisine with local produce of high quality. Private parking is available on site.
- Lovely clean family room. Very secure and great location.
- Very warm welcome, lovely apartment, very nice breakfast & great location, great value
- Parking was easy to find around the corner. Hotel was conveniently near Cathedral and restaurants are nearby. We only had one night in Rodez so this hotel worked for us. The room was small but quiet and efficient use of space.
- The location was perfect and the staff were just amazing. I’m really glad I got to experience proper French hospitality from an amazingly beautiful receptionist.
- Helpful staff. Very close to town centre and cathedral. Nice bars,cafes and restaurants nearby.
Hotel du Midi – Logis International
Guest rooms at Hotel du Midi are sound-proofed and equipped with cable and satellite TV. Some rooms also offer a view of the Cathedral.A breakfast buffet is served daily at Hotel du Midi’s restaurant, which also offers regional cuisine.Just 1,000 feet from the hotel, Soulages Museum can be found. Rodez train station is just 1 kilometre away and offers direct services to Paris and Toulouse. At an extra cost, parking is available at a nearby location.
- The location , ambience and a very accommodating staff!
- Hotel was pleasant and staff efficient. Car parking behind hotel for approx. 8 or 9 cars only and not gated. Restaurant area and food very good, not what you would expect from the outside of the building. A bit awkward to find if there are large vehicles parked outside making deliveries and therefore blocking the view of anyone trying to see the name on the front of the hotel from the one-way street outside. (FYI: It’s at the top, on the right.)
- Very warm and friendly staff. Cold night but exceptionally warm and cosy room. Restaurant very good. Reasonable prices with well cooked and nicely presented food. Good parking in central city location. Very reasonably priced.
- Close to the old town, excellent for the tourist. Staff very helpful, room clean and comfortable. Food very good.
- A really neat, if little room. Very comfy. Great shower room. Lovely staff and a great central location for an explore of Rodez
Top Hotels In Rignac – Aveyron Midi-pyrénées Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Rignac – Aveyron Midi-Pyrénées to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Rignac – Aveyron Midi-Pyrénées but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Rignac – Aveyron Midi-Pyrénées. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!