10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riezu Navarre – Top Hotel Reviews
Riezu Navarre is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riezu Navarre. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riezu Navarre. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riezu Navarre. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riezu Navarre right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riezu Navarre with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riezu Navarre:
Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi
This rural hotel is located in the village of Aizpún in Navarra, a 30-minute drive from Pamplona. It offers free parking and free Wi-Fi.The rooms at the Hotel Rural Teodosio de Goñi all have private bathrooms and heated. They come with large windows with lots of natural light and attractive wood features.Hotel Teodosio de Goñi has a typical restaurant, a bar and a large outdoor terrace. There is also a TV room with a flat-screen TV and a separate lounge. A children’s playground and fronton court can be found by the hotel.Hotel Rural Teodosio is situated within the Goñi Valley, by the mountain ranges of Andía and Urbasa. The Bardenas Reales Nature Reserve is a short drive away.
- Very friendly staff, good dinner. Cow bells instead of lullabies.
- Very nice village in the mountains. Great hosts, good local food.
– comfortable rooms
– very scenic location
– a good accommodation alternative to Pamplona, if you’re willing to drive on a scenic road
- I liked everything – staff, restaurant, location. As good as 5 star hotel.
- Charming friendly hotel, very good value dinner. Nice rural location.
Hotel Palacio Dos Olivos
Hotel Palacio Dos Olivos offers accommodations in Galdeano. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Each room has a TV. You will find a coffee machine in the room. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Logroño is 25 miles from Hotel Palacio Dos Olivos, and Pamplona is 24 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 23 miles from the property.
The hotel is in an old palace next to an abandoned church. The views are spectacular!
It set on a hill overlooking farmland, but only 15 min. to Estrella Spain.
All that said the rooms are new and modern even with an elevator.
- This is a very romantic place so is great for couples ,nice decor and views and a solitary feeling , we where the only guests on our stay so it felt like living in a Palace .
- The views from the Hotel. Large room and bathroom.
- View from the hotel was beautiful, as is the rest of the hotel. The restaurant served good food, the whole place was well looked after and spotlessly clean.
- Wow, what an amazing hotel! The restoration of a palace into this beautiful hotel is truly special. The town was very quiet and a little sleepy, we went for a short walk and didn’t see any people. When we checked in around 5 p.m. it seemed like we were the only people in the hotel. The food was very good.
- The hotel is in an old palace next to an abandoned church. The views are spectacular!
One of our top picks in Estella.Hotel Tximista is located in Estella, 25 miles from Logroño and 22 miles from Pamplona. The hotel has a sun terrace and views of the river, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some accommodations include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olite is 24 miles from Hotel Tximista, and Laguardia is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from the property.
Their garden is delightful with strange but very interesting objects, made by the lady=owner.
The building is a former wheatmill and parts of it are incorporated in the 3-store hotel.
Quiet rooms, modern interior.
- Good rooms. Great restaurant. The food was of a particularly hogh standard. Staff vey helpful and friendly. Nice location by the river – with access to leisure gardens
- Stylish, modern and spacious. Great service. Loved the unusual octagonal room shape!
Reception staff and restaurant staff were excellent.
Room was somewhat quirky (resulting from the building having been converted from a former mill) but functioned adequately.
The restaurant provided good food at an acceptable price.
- Although a little outside the centre and near a main road, the rooms we stayed in were excellent and not noisy – once the windows were closed, the aircon worked well and was quiet. The food in the basement restaurant was excellent.
- Their garden is delightful with strange but very interesting objects, made by the lady=owner.
Hotel El Cerco
Located in Puente la Reina, 13 miles from Pamplona, Hotel El Cerco features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find concierge services at the property.Olite is 16 miles from Hotel El Cerco, and Estella is 11 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 11 miles away.
- Beautiful hotel and helpful staff. Very friendly and kind.
- Very well run comfortable hotel room was a delight clean modern breakfast was good value and the location is directly on Comino route perfect for pilgrims
- Delicious breakfast, beautifully appointed room, white and bright, very comfortable beds.
- Friendly greeting upon arrival. Lovely room. Very quiet during the night.
- Very tastfull designed interior, very friendly staf and a complete breakfast. Felt very comfortable
Showcasing a terrace and views of the mountains, Hotel Jakue is located in Puente la Reina in the region of Navarra, just 13 miles from Pamplona. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.The rooms are equipped with a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Olite is 15 miles from Hotel Jakue, and Estella is 11 miles from the property. Pamplona Airport is 11 miles away.
- Well placed for Camino. Functional, comfortable and clean.
- Very good food in the on-site restaurant. Excellent service. Very nice, welcoming and helpful staff on front desk. Exceptionally clean.
- Fairly basic room – but clean and tidy. Helpful staff. Gteat buffet with flowing wine.
- Lovely spacious rooms and friendly staff.Very helpful and great atmosphere.Breakfast was amazing
- Friendly staff, good quality sheets, a bath in the bathroom which is very welcome when on the Camino!
Located in Estella, 25 miles from Logroño, Hotel Yerri features a restaurant and free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pamplona is 22 miles from Hotel Yerri, and Olite is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Staff friendly and very helpful, free lift back to camino
The hotel manager was so helpful. My travelling companion had mislaid some items and he immediately phoned around to relocate her possessions.Rooms were huge and well laid out with magnificent views
Great location and such good value for money ….would come back again for a holiday not just the Camino
- Yerri Hotel was pleasant and Staff were friendly and helpful. However, it is not very conveniently situated for Camino walkers.
- Clean, modern and comfortable hotel. Easy walking distance to main square and restaurants.
- Very helpful staff, great food in restaurant, shuttle service from/to Camino
Hostal Camino Del Perdón
Featuring free WiFi, a terrace and a sun terrace, Hostal Camino Del Perdón offers accommodation in Uterga. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Rooms are fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and shower, with free toiletries provided. Superior rooms have a spa bath or a hot tub.There is concierge service, a tour desk, luggage storage space and gift shop at the property.Pamplona is 9.9 miles from Hostal Camino Del Perdón, while Olite is 16.8 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 7.5 miles from the property.
- Fabulous people and food. No view but the skylights were awesome!
- We loved this fabulous little place! We stayed for just one night whilst walking the Camino but would have loved to have stayed longer. The family welcomed us like we were old friends and the food was amazing too. Can’t wait to return!
- Very comfortable room, perfect location right on the Camino. Lovely people, so kind and helpful. A very restful stay.
- Lovely host Noelia was wonderful and caring. The best!
Perfect Camino Albergue for either taking a break in the bar/restaurant or (even better) staying a night. Facilities are spotless: lots of room: good communal areas inside and the large garden terrace area outside. Good positive atmosphere and very efficiently run by friendly staff. Great food & great value. We stayed in a room, but had a look at the dorms – and just as good. Recommended.
Why rush when you can stop at such a good choice.
Located in Estella, 25 miles from Logroño, Hospederia Chapitel features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Private parking is available on site.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain units have a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pamplona is 22 miles from Hospederia Chapitel, and Olite is 23 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- The showers at out of this world. Bed was huge room had 3 double full length windows that open into the room. Amazing hotel. A real treat
- Nice and comfortable. Best you can get in Estella. Spa bath tub was a treat after a day of cycling.
- Sliding doors divided the room into a suite which was comfortable and spacious.
- The owners son met us and directed us to the underground car park
- We got lost on our way to the hospederia, so David, who was on duty at the time not only tried to explain to us how to get there, he even came to meet us where we were stuck ad guided us to the hotel. Excellent. Location was great too. We got a plan of the town and went on our sightseeing tour.
The Plazaola Hotel can be found next to the San Miguel de Aralar nature park and the Urbasa mountain range. It has free Wi-Fi and free parking.The rooms in the Plazaola are decorated in a modern style. All have wooden floors and elegant furniture. All have air conditioning and heating as well as satellite TV.The hotel’s restaurant offers a variety of local and national dishes. A set menu is also available during the week.The Hotel Plazaola is set in the town of Irurtzun. It is just 15 minutes from Pamplona, 30 minutes from San Sebastian and 45 minutes from Vitoria. The nature reserve is ideal for outdoor sports. It is also great for golf. The hotel staff can organize trips around the region. The Plazaola is close to the A-10 and A-15 motorways.
good quality hotel we used it as a stop over whilst travelling from Alicante to top of France,
secure parking and a good breakfast good size bedroom and bathroom would not hesitate to stay again staff speaks some English and very helpful with road conditions etc
Excellent bar meal available at night (restaurant closed due to small number of guests).
Able to eat in reception area with our dog.
Decent(ish) dog walking outside the hotel.
Right next to road to the Spanish border.
No charge for the dog – great!
VERY cheap fuel 250 metres away (1.03 euros/litre as opposed to 1.19 euros generally).
- Provided all that we required for an overnight stay, with friendly bar, good meal options both in the evening and morning. Very convenient access off the motorway – free parking and good internet all for 45 euros!
- Very Good Evening Meal, the rooms were clean and comfortable, although the shower in the bath was a risky business with a slippery bath, breakfast very good, all in all a very good stop over.
- Nice clean hotel, welcoming staff, easy parking, very good value
- good quality hotel we used it as a stop over whilst travelling from Alicante to top of France,
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Lemik offers accommodations in Alsasua, just 31 miles from San Sebastian. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Pamplona is 27 miles from Hotel Lemik, and Vitoria-Gasteiz is 26 miles away. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 28 miles from Hotel Lemik.
- The location is just brilliant. Mountains all over and the village is really fabulous.
- Excellent rooms with all the mod cons in a very central location. Modern and sleek building. Nice bar. Great value for money. I would stay there again.
- Everything was excellent- staff,room and location. Would highly recommend. Nothing was too much trouble for them.
- The best hotel we had on our north Spain tour. Beautiful, new room, nice sized bathroom, good service, excellent desserts in the hotel bar. Good and stable wifi.
- Vey good breakfast,great location,very good value for the ?
Top Hotels In Riezu Navarre Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riezu Navarre to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riezu Navarre but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riezu Navarre. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!