10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur – Top Hotel Reviews
Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riez Provence-alpes-côte D’azur:
Hôtel Les Deux Lions
Each room is decorated in an elegant style and features floor to ceiling sliding doors, a balcony and a TV with satellite channels. The private bathroom has a bathtub and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning and is served on the terrace or in the lounge.The area is popular for water sports such as canoeing but also climbing, hiking or biking. A centre for hot air balloon flights is located 6.2 miles away and lavender fields 1.9 miles from the property.Moustiers-Sainte-Marie and Les Gorges du Verdon are both located 9.3 miles from Hôtel Les Deux Lions. Free private parking is available on site.
The hotel is located at the main entrance of the city center, just few steps away from a lot of very good restaurants. It has a private parking but, just in case, there’s a big public and free one just in front of the hotel.
We didn’t have breakfast because, in my opinion, is a bit expensive (10 euro per person).
The room is very big and the bed is king size and very very confortable. Perfect cleaning.
I really recommend the hotel and in the future I will surely choose it again.
- Very nice, modern room..quite classy ..an upmarket B& B..not really a hotel…easy walking distance to the town of Riez so convenient for restaurants. Would recommend for a stopover when exploring the Gorge du Verdon.
- Everything was quite nice. The room was large and airy. The breakfast buffet was exceptional with many choices. The staff was friendly and although they spoke no english we were able to communicate in our basic French with no trouble. The hotel is quite new and in a wonderful little town with good restaurants and an Intermarche supermarket.
- The lovely terrace. The well maintained decor. Easy access to rooms.
- Great value for money. Very convenient location if you are driving. Room is clean and comfortable.
- The hotel is located at the main entrance of the city center, just few steps away from a lot of very good restaurants. It has a private parking but, just in case, there’s a big public and free one just in front of the hotel.
Hôtel du Moulin
The guest rooms at Hôtel du Moulin are equipped with a TV, wardrobe and private bathroom. WiFi is available upon request.A continental breakfast is served every morning at Hôtel du Moulin. Traditional Provencal cuisine is proposed in the on-site restaurant.Free private parking is available on site and there are hiking trails just 650 feet away. The property is 15.5 miles from Les Gorges du Verdon and 18.6 miles from Manosque Train Station.
- great position……..perfect base for high provence.
The swimming pool they are building might be pleasant once it opens.
The breakfast was good, although asking for a breakfast 10 minutes before the indicated time is not recommended.
- Best location and best service! We have there only for one night but everyone of us had really enjoyed! We have did the dinner and a breakfast by them and everything’s perfect!! The homeowner is so nice and so kind with the best surrounding ！
La posizione è comoda per visitare l’altopiano di Valensole e le gole del Verdon.
Inoltre la gentilezza e disponibilità del personale e della proprietaria! Consigliato per un ottimo rapporto qualità/prezzo
- Stanza tripla spaziosa e biancheria da bagno in abbondanza. Proprietaria molto gentile
Auberge des Salles
Rooms have a flat-screen TV with cable channels and private bathrooms with either a bath or shower and a toilet. Some rooms have balconies with lake views and other rooms overlook the village and surrounding hills. A kettle is available upon request subject to availability.A continental breakfast with hot drinks, orange juice, croissants, fresh bread with jams, honey and butter is served daily for a supplement. There is a bar on site.The entrance to the Verdon Gorge is 3.7 miles away and the village of Moustiers-Sainte-Marie is a 20-minute drive away. Les Arcs-Draguignan Train Station is 34.2 miles away and the Hyeres Airport is 71.5 miles away. Free private parking and free WiFi are available at the property.
- The view from the hotel was spectacular! Town had some nice restaurants and a great weekly market. Hotel staff was very helpful. Great area to visit.
- Location, the village, staff, setting, friendliness of the people….
- Beautiful location, very nice staff and very clean room. AC works great.
- The staff friendly, our usual hotel we love the atmosphere cleandliness views spectacular we co:e each year just couple of hours away but feels like thousands fantastic place off the beaten tracks.
The view was superb, the staff were lovely.
Also very clean.
Some rooms have a balcony or a terrace and offer lake views. The private bathrooms come with a bath or shower.At Les Cavalets you will find a garden and a bar. Guests can enjoy traditional Provençal meals from the hotel’s restaurant. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a shared lounge.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and canoeing. The property offers free parking.The hotel is 1.2 miles from Sainte Croix Lake. Nice Côte d’Azur Airport is 78.3 miles away.
- The location is great. Nice view from the room on the lake. Walking distance to the lake.
- Stunning Lake views from the hotel restaurant terrace and from the balcony of our first floor. Our en-suite Bedroom comfortable and clean with a traditional French feel to the room. Good choice on menu for the evening meal at a reasonable price for the 3 course set menu. Good size outdoor swimming pool.
- Amazing view over the lake. Quiet place. Includes a Restaurant that can be recommended.
- Competent, friendly and English speaking staff (thank you!!!). Amazing atmosphere and view.
A real gem – so glad I chose this !
Incredible view of the lake.
Traditional French decor, so very charming, and immaculately clean Room smallish but comfortable, with a lovely balcony, and shutters.Dinner was excellent value.
Beautiful breakfast area & what a view! Staff very helpful, and friendly.
Hôtel Spa L’Ermitage
The rooms at Hôtel Restaurant L’Ermitage feature a balcony, en suite facilities with bath, free toiletries and a hairdryer, and a flat-screen TV. They also offer views of the pool.Breakfast, lunch and dinner can be reserved upon arrival. The restaurant serves local and traditional cuisine, and the bar offers a wide range of cocktails all year long.Hôtel Restaurant L’Ermitage is 3.1 miles from the Verdon Gorge and the Lake of Sainte Croix is 2,650 feet away. Nearby outdoor activities include hiking, swimming in the Lake, paragliding and canyoning.
- Great location, friendly staff. The room is spacious and clean, although a bit dated.
- The location was spot on, it has a great view! The breakfast was lovely, plenty of options and the breakfast area offers nice view too.
- Lovely spot, close to Lake, short walk to village for restaurants, easy access to main road for travel in the Gorge and the mountains, good value Hotel with breakfast
- good breakfast the usual but a little upset we had to pay for spa when advertised as a spa hotel ….
- Nice breakfast and dinner, with swimming pool and near the lake
Hôtel Sainte Anne
The property offers rooms with an LCD TV, a telephone and a fan. Each provides an en suite bathroom fitted with a bath or shower.The hotel serves continental breakfast, which can be enjoyed in the breakfast room or on the terrace.During the summer season, guest can visit the lavender fields in Puimoisson, a 30-minute drive away. Moustiers-Sainte-Marie is 8.1 miles from the hotel.Other local activities include walking and cycling in the Region Park. Parking outside the hotel is free.
- Great location for verdon gorge. Plenty eating places next to hotel and had a large market on the square.
- the owner of the hotel is lovely, caring and very helpful. She gaves us great tip about what to do and where to go and made sure we had everything we needed .
- Near the lake in the centre of the small city, parkinv in front of the hotel
- The lady at the reception was veru kind. And the room was pretty, nice and tidy
- Light airy rooms, good bed. Nice balcony with side view of lake. Great location.
Hotel le Belvédère
Each room also has a TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Continental breakfast is served daily and you can enjoy regional dishes at the hotel’s restaurant, which has a terrace that looks out onto the mountains.Hotel le Belvédère provides free private parking. It is a 15-minute drive from the beaches of the Lake of Sainte-Croix. Hiking, mountain biking and kayaking are popular activities in the region.
- The location is excellent the staff friendly and the shower great.
They accepted that Ii cancelled my second night, without being charged.
The only good thing this palce has is the view from the room.
- We were travelling with our dog who is quite big and there was no problem with the space in the room. The room temperature could be easily adjusted as well. Great location!
The dinner was very good, plenty to eat.
Breakfast was a disappointment the next day, as the croissants etc was laid out on the table when we arrived, and the waiter brought bread as necessary.
We arrived at breakfast dead on time, only to find that the cleaner was still clearing up from the previous night.
- Location excellent. Friendly staff, basic hotel but with everything you need and spotlessly clean. Stunning views. Plenty of shops, bars and restaurants nearby. Private car parking. Breakfast times more generous than most.
La Bastide du Paradou
The elegant rooms at La Bastide du Paradou have been individually decorated with care.Breakfast is available for guests and is served individually. Further restaurants are closeby in Moustiers-Sainte-Marie.Nearby attractions include the Verdon Gorges and the Lake Sainte Croix. Free private parking is provided at La Bastide du Paradou.
- A wonderful find. Friendly welcome and very helpful hosts (even if the language barrier was still a minor issue). Huge and very comfortable room. Beautiful village a short (uphill) walk away. Perfect position for exploring the Gorge du Verdon and surrounding area. Great breakfast in the garden
- Reasonable price. Well located. Good garden. Parking free
- Perfect location to visit Moustiers which is one of the most loveliest spots in Heute Provence. Perfect place to tour the Verdon gorge. Little and lovely garden. Very quiet. Personal touch. Nice breakfast
- Lovely old house. Welcoming hosts. Delicious breakfast . 10 mins from centre of the village.
- Rustic 16th century hotel below the village fully equipped to 3-star standard. Room spacious and adequately furnished. There is no lift and stairs steep so recommend the first floor! Owner eccentrically charming with decent command of English. Breakfast individually prepared by owner with option of scrambled egg and bacon.
La Ferme Rose-Hôtel de Charme
Each air-conditioned and soundproofed room is individually decorated and has free Wi-Fi access, a TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony and views over the valley or the garden.A continental breakfast is served daily. Guests can enjoy a drink at the hotel’s bar or on 1 of the 2 terraces with views of the garden.Activities in the nearby area include cycling, hiking and paragliding. Nautical activities and fishing is possible by Lac de Sainte-Croix, 3.1 miles from the hotel. Les Gorges du Verdon is also 3.1 miles away.
- Very nice bathroom, Interesting collection of vintage objects giving the overall place a nice atmosphere
- Staff friendly. Bed linens crisp and clean. Breakfast in garden lovely. Views from amande lovely.
- In a truly wonderful location. Perfect, relaxed hotel. Very good value. Helpful, delightful young staff.
- Close to Canyon du Verdon. Unique hotel interior with collector´s items from early 1900s; furniture, movie theatre items, toys, bar items, etc.
- Very cool mid-century antique vibe. VA facility was well maintained and the guest rooms were beautifully appointed. The views of moustier were fabulous including those from the swimming pool. The staff , especially Cesar, were really excellent. They even upgraded us to a larger room for the same price when it was available.
Le Relais Notre Dame
Combining a modern and Mediterranean décor, all rooms are equipped with free Wi-Fi. The private bathrooms have either a bathtub or shower and offer complimentary toiletries upon arrival.Breakfast can be enjoyed in the breakfast room or in guests’ rooms. The hotel’s restaurant offers a seasonal menu with fresh, local produce, accompanied by a range of wines from the bar.During their stay guests are invited to relax on the sunloungers by the swimming pool, or enjoy the colourful gardens. Additional facilities at this hotel include free private parking available on site.
- The gardens at the back of the property are very pleasant for an evening drinking, the pool area is also v nice. The restaurant at the front serves a reasonable selection, there is little other choice for food in the village, however there are a couple of bars.
- Nice gardens around the property. Good location to do activities in the neighbouring areas.
- A very nice welcome, a tasty and hearty breakfast, a great and heated swimming pool, nice garden, calm environment, nearby walking paths, lake and medivial village.
- great local hotel. charming rooms and amazing garden. vinage rooms. friendly staff. location. amazing dinner
Great location and friendly staff. I would recommend it to anyone in the area looking for a lovely relaxing location with loads to do on your doorstep.
Fantastic scenery also
Top Hotels In Riez Provence-alpes-côte D’azur Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riez Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!