10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riegoarriba Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Riegoarriba Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riegoarriba Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riegoarriba Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riegoarriba Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riegoarriba Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riegoarriba Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riegoarriba Asturias:
Hotel Gastronómico Cabo Vidío
Located in Oviñana in the region of Asturias, 29 miles from Gijón, Hotel Gastronómico Cabo Vidío features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 24 miles from Hotel Gastronómico Cabo Vidío, and Avilés is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Gastronómico Cabo Vidío.
In this hotel, me and my family felt like in our own home. Staff is absolutely charming, breakfast and dinner, simply delicious and the room quality, very good.
Environment is marvellous, very near from charming villages, beaches and near from mountains.
- The staff was very attentive, the room was super cute and the bed was amazing!! The area was so accesible to the freeway and surrounding vistas and beaches. Breakfast couldn’t have been better. This was my favorite place I’ve stayed in all of Spain.
- We really liked the stay there. The restaurant right next to the hotel is excellent 🙂
exceptional hospitality- the best we experienced during our whole trip to Spain
Fantastic food and wine
Very comfortable room with it’s own terrace
We went to this hotel as we were looking for something in this area and saw the good reviews of the restaurant and it didn’t disappoint, an excellent meal. Very helpful chef and owner.
Lovely outside seating area for drinks
- In this hotel, me and my family felt like in our own home. Staff is absolutely charming, breakfast and dinner, simply delicious and the room quality, very good.
Hotel Valle Las Luiñas
Located in Soto de Luiña, 28 miles from Gijón, Hotel Valle Las Luiñas features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 24 miles from Hotel Valle Las Luiñas, and Avilés is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Valle Las Luiñas.
- TOTAL SATISFACTION EVERY DEPARTMENT..VERY GOOD VALUE..PLEASE DON’T TELL THE MASSES WE DON’T WANT IT FULL WHEN WE WANT TO RETURN
- Loved this Hotel. Clean, comfortable and quiet in sleepy Soto de Lunia. Best buffet breakfast selection of all hotels during 2 week stay in N. Spain. Lovely evening meals but eat from “Menu del Dia” if possible. Just off E70 and 2km from lovely beach.
- I loved this place! The owner is super nice and caters everything for peregrinos! Tell you what route to take the next day and said he paints th yellow errows himself! We loved that there was dinner in the evening and I loved the breakfast in the morning!
- Very good breakfast and plenty of variety . Close to a lovely beach .
- Great location for walking Camino De Santiago. Nice staff, clean.
Hotel Casa Vieja del Sastre
Located in Soto de Luiña, 28 miles from Gijón, Hotel Casa Vieja del Sastre features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 24 miles from Casa Vieja del Sastre, and Avilés is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Casa Vieja del Sastre.
- Great value, fabulous food, very welcoming, pretended to understand my Spanish.
- We stayed here whilst walking the Camino del Norte. This was one of the nicest hotels we stayed in on the whole trip. The staff were superb. The food from the restaurant was excellent. Thoroughly recommend this hotel, especially for those walking the Camino.
- It was a wonderful treat to stay here while walking the Camino. The property was nicely decorated and the room was spotless. The staff were great in assisting us to book other accommodation for later in our trip.
The hotel let see a lot of it’s history.
The hospitality was very good.
- Lovely, comfortable small hotel – perfect for a good rest on the Camino.
Hotel El Chisco
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel El Chisco offers accommodations in San Cosme. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gijón is 29 miles from Hotel El Chisco, and Oviedo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 11 miles from Hotel El Chisco.
- Most of breakfast cakes, doughnuts… were homemade and lovely.
Wonderful, non-commercial hotel, just off the beaten track.
Clean, comfortable, quiet room (no air con, but none really needed).
Great value, very tasty evening meals and a bar open all day
Friendly, helpful staff (but not English-speaking – if this is what you want, this isn’t the place for you)
Lovely little swimming pool (a bit chilly first thing, but who cares!)
Near the lovely little resort of Cudillero and nearby beaches that are clean and not rammed with tourists.
Safe parking directly outside the hotel
- El trato del personal , la ubicacion y como se come en el hotel de 10.
- Está en un sitio muy tranquilo, los paisajes preciosos, la calidad-precio del hotel buena. La comida casera muy buena. Tiene zona de piscina
- El precio para lo que había en la zona estaba bien
Hotel Restaurante el Fornon
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Restaurante el Fornon offers accommodations in Novellana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Gijón is 31 miles from Hotel el Fornon, and Oviedo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Restaurante el Fornon.
- It is primarily a restaurant with a few basic rooms for guests. The breakfast was very nice and staff at breakfast were friendly. The location is handy if you need somewhere to stop on Camino del Norte.
- The friendly staff and very comfortable accommodation
- The only good thing was that it was cheap and had a restaurant were you can have luch and dinner
- Good dinner in restaurant! Clean and comfortable rooms.
- The room and a magnificent breakfast, too much to eat!
Hotel Casa Fernando II
Hotel Casa Fernando II is located in Rellayo, 26 miles from Gijón and 22 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Avilés is 13 miles from Hotel Casa Fernando II, and Deva is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very convenient if travelling late from Asturias Airport
- A very pleasant hotel, but off the route while the n-road next to it is shut. Lunch was excellent and superb value – very helpful staff. Breakfast is in with the price- biggest croissant I’ve seen in a while. If you stay here go and visit Cudillero . A lovely little seaside village perched on the rock face.
- Nice place, people. A tad had to find first tine if you don’t speak Spanis, so bring a map.
- La habitación es muy grande y la cama muy cómoda. Está en un lugar muy tranquilo. Ideal para descansar y desconectar
Despues de reservar a traves de booking y de recibir confirmacion.
Cuando me persono en el hotel. No tengo tal reserva y nadie me da
Showcasing a playground and terrace, Hotel Lupa is located in San Juan de Piñera, just 25 miles from Gijón. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms have a TV. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Oviedo is 20 miles from Hotel Lupa, and Avilés is 12 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Lupa.
It was convenient for the airport. Lots of parking.
The bar staff serving breakfast were very friendly and pleasant. Room basic.
- Very clean set back from the road with nice restaurant.
- The restaurant was excellent. We ate a paella including a lobster for a very reasonable price.
- Excellent location, spacious and comfortable rooms, excellent staff attitude, Free Parking
- Location was good. 15min walk from station and a 2ml taxi ride from the town. Nice clean room.
- It was convenient for the airport. Lots of parking.
Hotel La Casona de Lupa
This establishment is located a mile from the picturesque fishing village of Cudillero and near the beautiful beaches in this area.The hotel boasts an outdoor swimming pool, grounds, a small spa and library, where you can relax in its spectacularly decorated interior. This is the ideal place to escape the stresses of everyday life.This is a region that boasts an exceptional natural setting, with a beautiful coastline and mountain environment. The monumental heritage of Cudillero also must not be missed.
- Cama muy grande, personal muy agradable y atento. Desayuno rico y completo
- La tranquilidad de la zona y el desayuno con zumo natural, cosa muy difícil de conseguir
- Hay parking. Llegamos en coche a Cudillero desde el hotel en 5-10 min. Buen bufete del desayuno. Habitación grande y en el baño hay una bañera de hidromasaje, ideal para relajarnos a tope. Se puede pedir una hora gratuita de SPA donde hay jacuzzi y sauna.
La hora de spa gratuita esta genial.
El desayuno buffet muy amplio, tenían muchas cosas.
Y la habitación es muy grande!
- la habitación muy elegante y espaciosa. Edificio e instalaciones dignas de un buen hotel de 4 estrellas
Hotel Sol de la Blanca
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Sol de la Blanca offers accommodations in Cudillero, just 24 miles from Gijón.Every room has a flat-screen TV. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a tour desk at the property.Oviedo is 21 miles from Hotel Sol de la Blanca, and Avilés is 11 miles away. Asturias Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- The manager who checked us in was very friendly and gave us a good introduction of where to eat and what to see around town. The room was clean and comfortable and just a few minutes walk from the main town square. Great location and value in Cudillero!
- Excellent value for money. Owner was very helpful.
- The man at the front desk was very helpful and the hotel was not a far walking distance from the main area in town, so definitely worth getting the cheaper fare! The room was clean and tidy.
- Good location with free parking. Personnel was very helpful suggesting things to do, places to eat and whatnot
- Good location on main street close to port. Friendly staff, they accommodated our bicycles.
Pension Alver offers accommodations in Cudillero.A TV is available.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.Gijón is 24 miles from Pension Alver, and Oviedo is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Typical local house, in the centre of the village, bath, near supermarket and Alsa bus stop.
- Good value for a basic place to stay. There is a kitchen and kettle you can use. The shower was good.
- Estabamos pasando frio en la habitacion que nos asignaron pero luego de hablar con la encargada nos cambiaron a otra y nos pusieron calefaccion extra. Muy conforme con el alojamiento. Las camas comodas, la habitacion muy limpia y me facilitaron una toalla para uso de mi mascota
- Nos pareció perfecta la localización, muy cerca de la estación de autobuses y también del puerto y restaurantes. Estaba todo muy limpio y contaba con lo necesario. Abajo hay una cocina de uso común (nevera, fuegos e incluso con hervidor).
a small cozy hotel in a charming old building, atmospheric and calm. The location is outstanding – right in the heart of Cudillero, close to everything. The room we stayed in was spacious, clean and had everything we needed for a comfortable stay. We really appreciate the helpful nature of the staff and the care we received. Definitely recommend this place.
un hotel pequeño y acogedor en un edificio antiguo, atmosférico y tranquilo. La ubicación es excepcional, justo en el corazón de Cudillero, cerca de todo. La habitación en la que nos alojamos era espaciosa, limpia y tenía todo lo que necesitábamos para una estancia confortable. Realmente apreciamos la ayuda y la atención que recibimos del personal. Este lugar es 100% recomendable
Top Hotels In Riegoarriba Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riegoarriba Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riegoarriba Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riegoarriba Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!