10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riegoabajo Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Riegoabajo Asturias is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riegoabajo Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riegoabajo Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riegoabajo Asturias. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riegoabajo Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riegoabajo Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riegoabajo Asturias:
Hotel Gastronómico Cabo Vidío
Located in Oviñana in the region of Asturias, 29 miles from Gijón, Hotel Gastronómico Cabo Vidío features a terrace and views of the mountains. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Certain accommodations have a private bathroom with a spa tub, and others have free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some accommodations feature a sitting area for your convenience. A flat-screen TV is featured.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 24 miles from Hotel Gastronómico Cabo Vidío, and Avilés is 16 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 11 miles from Hotel Gastronómico Cabo Vidío.
In this hotel, me and my family felt like in our own home. Staff is absolutely charming, breakfast and dinner, simply delicious and the room quality, very good.
Environment is marvellous, very near from charming villages, beaches and near from mountains.
- The staff was very attentive, the room was super cute and the bed was amazing!! The area was so accesible to the freeway and surrounding vistas and beaches. Breakfast couldn’t have been better. This was my favorite place I’ve stayed in all of Spain.
- We really liked the stay there. The restaurant right next to the hotel is excellent 🙂
exceptional hospitality- the best we experienced during our whole trip to Spain
Fantastic food and wine
Very comfortable room with it’s own terrace
We went to this hotel as we were looking for something in this area and saw the good reviews of the restaurant and it didn’t disappoint, an excellent meal. Very helpful chef and owner.
Lovely outside seating area for drinks
- In this hotel, me and my family felt like in our own home. Staff is absolutely charming, breakfast and dinner, simply delicious and the room quality, very good.
Hotel Valle Las Luiñas
Located in Soto de Luiña, 28 miles from Gijón, Hotel Valle Las Luiñas features free WiFi access and free private parking. The hotel has a terrace and views of the mountains, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV is featured.There is a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 24 miles from Hotel Valle Las Luiñas, and Avilés is 15 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Valle Las Luiñas.
- TOTAL SATISFACTION EVERY DEPARTMENT..VERY GOOD VALUE..PLEASE DON’T TELL THE MASSES WE DON’T WANT IT FULL WHEN WE WANT TO RETURN
- Loved this Hotel. Clean, comfortable and quiet in sleepy Soto de Lunia. Best buffet breakfast selection of all hotels during 2 week stay in N. Spain. Lovely evening meals but eat from “Menu del Dia” if possible. Just off E70 and 2km from lovely beach.
- I loved this place! The owner is super nice and caters everything for peregrinos! Tell you what route to take the next day and said he paints th yellow errows himself! We loved that there was dinner in the evening and I loved the breakfast in the morning!
- Very good breakfast and plenty of variety . Close to a lovely beach .
- Great location for walking Camino De Santiago. Nice staff, clean.
Hotel Casa Vieja del Sastre
Located in Soto de Luiña, 28 miles from Gijón, Hotel Casa Vieja del Sastre features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.All rooms include a flat-screen TV. Certain units feature a sitting area for your convenience. Each room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Oviedo is 24 miles from Casa Vieja del Sastre, and Avilés is 15 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 10 miles from Hotel Casa Vieja del Sastre.
- Great value, fabulous food, very welcoming, pretended to understand my Spanish.
- We stayed here whilst walking the Camino del Norte. This was one of the nicest hotels we stayed in on the whole trip. The staff were superb. The food from the restaurant was excellent. Thoroughly recommend this hotel, especially for those walking the Camino.
- It was a wonderful treat to stay here while walking the Camino. The property was nicely decorated and the room was spotless. The staff were great in assisting us to book other accommodation for later in our trip.
The hotel let see a lot of it’s history.
The hospitality was very good.
- Lovely, comfortable small hotel – perfect for a good rest on the Camino.
Hotel Restaurante el Fornon
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, Hotel Restaurante el Fornon offers accommodations in Novellana. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms feature views of the sea or mountains. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom.There is a tour desk at the property.Gijón is 31 miles from Hotel el Fornon, and Oviedo is 26 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 12 miles from Hotel Restaurante el Fornon.
- It is primarily a restaurant with a few basic rooms for guests. The breakfast was very nice and staff at breakfast were friendly. The location is handy if you need somewhere to stop on Camino del Norte.
- The friendly staff and very comfortable accommodation
- The only good thing was that it was cheap and had a restaurant were you can have luch and dinner
- Good dinner in restaurant! Clean and comfortable rooms.
- The room and a magnificent breakfast, too much to eat!
Hotel El Chisco
Featuring free WiFi and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hotel El Chisco offers accommodations in San Cosme. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a TV. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Gijón is 29 miles from Hotel El Chisco, and Oviedo is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 11 miles from Hotel El Chisco.
- Most of breakfast cakes, doughnuts… were homemade and lovely.
Wonderful, non-commercial hotel, just off the beaten track.
Clean, comfortable, quiet room (no air con, but none really needed).
Great value, very tasty evening meals and a bar open all day
Friendly, helpful staff (but not English-speaking – if this is what you want, this isn’t the place for you)
Lovely little swimming pool (a bit chilly first thing, but who cares!)
Near the lovely little resort of Cudillero and nearby beaches that are clean and not rammed with tourists.
Safe parking directly outside the hotel
- El trato del personal , la ubicacion y como se come en el hotel de 10.
- Está en un sitio muy tranquilo, los paisajes preciosos, la calidad-precio del hotel buena. La comida casera muy buena. Tiene zona de piscina
- El precio para lo que había en la zona estaba bien
Hotel Casa Fernando II
Hotel Casa Fernando II is located in Rellayo, 26 miles from Gijón and 22 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All rooms are equipped with a TV. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. Each room includes a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Avilés is 13 miles from Hotel Casa Fernando II, and Deva is 29 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Very convenient if travelling late from Asturias Airport
- A very pleasant hotel, but off the route while the n-road next to it is shut. Lunch was excellent and superb value – very helpful staff. Breakfast is in with the price- biggest croissant I’ve seen in a while. If you stay here go and visit Cudillero . A lovely little seaside village perched on the rock face.
- Nice place, people. A tad had to find first tine if you don’t speak Spanis, so bring a map.
- La habitación es muy grande y la cama muy cómoda. Está en un lugar muy tranquilo. Ideal para descansar y desconectar
Despues de reservar a traves de booking y de recibir confirmacion.
Cuando me persono en el hotel. No tengo tal reserva y nadie me da
Located 1,150 feet from the nearest beach in Cudillero and renovated in 2015, Hotel Isabel features free WiFi and an on-site bar. This hotel offers double and twin rooms with a flat-screen TV.There are 13 double bedrooms and 1 suite bedroom at Hotel Isabel. All rooms have private bathroom, TV, heating and free WiFi.There is cafeteria and 24-hour reception, and staff can provide you with tourist information about the area.You can find bars and restaurants within 650 feet of Hotel Isabel, and a 15-minute walk will take you to the harbour. Asturias Airport is 9.3 miles from Hotel Isabel.
- Good accommodation, and the location is excellent for walking to the centre.
- The location was excellent, only a few minutes walk from the seafront and all the restaurants.
- La ubicación, esta cerca del puerto y los restaurantes de Cudillero.
- La ubicación es inmejorable puesto que está en la calle principal de todo.
- PARA QUE NO TODO SEA NEGATIVO, LA HABITACIÓN, LIMPIA. EL BAÑO LIMPIO, PERO MUY POCO ESPACIO PARA ACCEDER A LA DUCHA.
La Casona de Pío
One of our top picks in Cudillero.Showcasing a terrace and hot tub, La Casona de Pío is located in Cudillero in the region of Asturias, just 24 miles from Gijón.Every room includes a flat-screen TV. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Superior rooms have a spa tub or a hot tub.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Oviedo is 21 miles from La Casona de Pío, and Avilés is 11 miles from the property. Asturias Airport is 6 miles away.
The breakfasts were delicious with freshly made pancakes!
Just wonderful and at the heart of the town. Its restaurants also a great variety in food and price.
The town is enchanting and beautiful.
- Wonderful staff, extremely helpful. Great location.
- Excellent service from all involved, fantastic breakfast
- The room was very spacious and the view from the balcony is beautiful! The bathroom was very clean and the hot tub was a great addition to the room!
- we experienced bad weather during our stay so hotel was a good retreat . Comfortable and warm
- The breakfasts were delicious with freshly made pancakes!
Hotel el Pescador
Hotel el Pescador is located in Cudillero, 24 miles from Gijón and 20 miles from Oviedo. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is available throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Each room has a TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a tour desk at the property.Avilés is 11 miles from Hotel el Pescador, and Deva is 28 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from Hotel el Pescador.
Excellent Spanish breakfast with personal service – no buffet here. Top quality food.
Evening restaurant specialises seafood. excellent though dishes rather generous.
- Our room was large & comfortable, with a spacious bathroom. Lots of parking on site. The purchased breakfast was very generous. We ate at the restaurant both evenings – really great food, exceptional value for guests. The staff have limited English, but were very pleasant & helpful. There is an outdoor terrace, weather permitting (not during our stay!).
- The rooms were large and very attractive with antique type furniture. We has the largest bed ever and slept very well. The food was amazing. Really delicious and very large portions. I defy anyone to eat a whole menu of the day! The owners were charming and very helpful … no problem that we spoke hardly any Spanish and they spoke hardly any English. We would love to stay here again and try more of the food! Even breakfast was a feast.
- Nice big room and bed. Good breakfast. Friendly staff.
- High quality room, bathroom and bed. Wonderful in house restaurant, with special economic menu including wine, for in house guests,
- Excellent Spanish breakfast with personal service – no buffet here. Top quality food.
Hotel Casa Prendes
One of our top picks in Cudillero.Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hotel Casa Prendes offers accommodations in Cudillero.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower.There is a tour desk at the property.Gijón is 24 miles from Hotel Casa Prendes, and Oviedo is 21 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 6 miles from Hotel Casa Prendes.
- We were greeted by a very friendly and helpful hostess.
- Charming hotel, lovely rooms and right next to amazing sea-food restaurants
- Everything was perfect: the room, the staff, the location. Thank you!
- Beds were very comfortable. Hotel is very close to all portside restaurants. out of season good chance of parking at port, high season not sure whether you would get anywhere close.
- well located in the port area. This is typical of the buildings that are in this part of town Friendly staff , clean, well maintained building
Top Hotels In Riegoabajo Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riegoabajo Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riegoabajo Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riegoabajo Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!