10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riedwihr Alsace – Top Hotel Reviews
Riedwihr Alsace is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riedwihr Alsace. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riedwihr Alsace. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riedwihr Alsace. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riedwihr Alsace right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riedwihr Alsace with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riedwihr Alsace:
Hotel Restaurant & Spa Relais du Ried – Bischwihr Colmar Est
Traditional cuisine and regional gourmet specialties are served in the hotel’s restaurant. The hotel also features a bar, which is open in the evenings.At Le Relais du Ried, there is a games room with table tennis. The relaxation area is open from 16:00 to 22:00, massages are available upon request, and children can enjoy the hotel’s playground.Guests can enjoy visits to the nearby Alsatian vineyards and wine cellars. Other leisure activities in the area include hiking and cycling.
The sauna and turkish bath were great. Nice quiet location.
Great coffee service. The garden was lovely – nice activities for all.
- The hotel in genaeral was confortable and very clean
- Cosy clean hotel near highway yet rural location. Very good breakfast.
- Very clean and comfortable. The staff were extremely helpful and welcoming. We had a fantastic meal in the restaurant. There was a very good selection for breakfast.
- Perfect breakfast, good location if you are traveling from France to Germany.
- The sauna and turkish bath were great. Nice quiet location.
Contact Hotel Du Ladhof
Hotel du Ladhof features comfortable rooms. The peaceful environment of the hotels ensures you a good night’s sleep. The rooms are luminous and offer modern facilities.For your comfort, the hotel features a restaurant serving familial and refined cuisine as well as Alsatian specialties in a friendly atmosphere.Hotel du Ladhof boasts a convenient location offering easy access both to the industrial district and the tourist center.
- The lake nearby is a perfect spot for a picnic meal if you want to stay outside.
- We arrived the hotel about 14:00 and they let us check in even the confirmation sisd Check in time is 17:00 ..so we are very happy of their services.
- Nothing. It was a rip off for the price and it was a pit. Can’t believe you would even have it on your network.
- Ruhige Lage außerhalb von Colmar. Parkplätze um das Haus.
- L’accès, la gentillesse du personnel, l’accueil, le petit déjeuner
Hôtel du Ladhof
The rooms at Hôtel du Ladhof are simply decorated and include a TV. Each one also features a desk and an en suite bathroom, complete with free toiletries.A continental-style breakfast and luggage storage are just some of the other facilities and services available at this hotel. Free private parking is provided on site and the vineyards in Eguisheim are 8.1 miles away.
- Great location for a stop off on the way to the Swiss alps. Nice chap on reception. Good value
- The view of the surrounding gardens was marvellous.
- Comfortable room, quiet pleasant grounds, views of hills nice at sunset. Good parking. Quiet at night (but then I don’t think anyone was there!)
Bed was comfortable but hotel must be renovated. Painting coming out of the wall, very old and bed cover with holes …..
Not to be recommended.
- Beautiful, huge, historic hotel, pretty location. It was like staying in Downton Abbey, although maybe more the servants’ quarters. Heaters work. Wifi works, but is a little slow.
Hôtel Roi Soleil Colmar
Each soundproofed room at the Hôtel Roi Soleil Colmar offers modern facilities including cable on a flat-screen TV. It also has private bathroom.Soleil Colmar features a garden that guests can enjoy.Free parking is provided at the Hôtel Roi Soleil, making it easy to explore Colmar and the surrounding Alsatian vineyards by car.
- A little far away from the city centre but very quiet. Good choice if you are traveling with a car.
- Great Location next to Parc Expo, good WIFI, clean and tidy room. Air Conditioning was welcome.
Perfect for a night stop on the way north or south. Two connected but separate rooms with bathroom each. Ideal for families on the road.
Very good breakfast buffet for its price.
- Yes please we are very proud of your Hotel location and the all staff members also we will recommend friends and family’s to your place.
- Friendly, helpful staff. Plenty of parking available. Quiet location after working hours. Good breakfast selection. The lift was appreciated.
Hotel L’Europe offers air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi and a flat-screen TV with international channels. Some also have a minibar and all include 1 bathrobe per guest.The restaurant is open daily for lunch and dinner and offers daily menus and gastronomic cuisine prepared with fresh produce from the market. Guests can dine on the terrace when the weather is fine. There is also a bar, which is open from midday to midnight.Guests can enjoy the indoor swimming pool, which is heated all year.Hotel L’Europe is a 15-minute drive from Colmar train station and 3 kilometres from the A35 and the E25 motorways. Free public parking is available.
- Big comfortable bed with nice pillows. Good size room. Modern bathroom with a great shower. Air conditioning worked. WiFi worked well in the bedroom. Breakfast was good with lots of choice. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
- This is Judy (Dennis’s wife): I loved the pool. It was beautiful and lovely. However, I wish the hot tub worked every day (it only worked one day out of the four we were there.) Also, I wish the staff was friendlier. They ignored us much of the time, except when paying our bill and checking out
- Great room, great staff, good spa area. The staff were really helpful after I forgot something in the room. We were impressed!
- Very comfortable hotel just out of town, so will need some kind of transport. Break was very nice. Would recommend
- Excellent location for Colmar, easy access, helpful and friendly staff
ibis Colmar Horbourg-Wihr
The 86 rooms are comfortable and all have private bathrooms with a bathtub. The hotel also features an Alsatian brasserie, DStub, a terrace, a free parking lot and secure car spaces, a bar and 24-hour snack service.A buffet breakfast is available daily and charges are applicable. Ironing facilities and hairdryers are available upon request.A short walk from the old city center of Colmar, wander through the Petite Venise area, visit the toy museum or admire the Issenheim Altarpiece at the Unterlinden Museum.
- There breakfast was very good with plenty of choice and not shortage of anything, really enjoyed the breakfast
- The bedroom facilities were good, comfortable bed, and good air conditioning. We had two nights great sleep.
- Stayed at the ibis for 4 nights and didn’t want to leave! Staff were very friendly and helpful and the rooms were comfortable and clean. Will definitely return. Their recommended chauffeur, Charlie, was instrumental in making our stay and suggested visits to towns that we probably wouldn’t have gone to without them!
- Easy to find the hotel and park the car. High standard hotel.
- Good place to stop for night with plenty of parking
Comfort Hotel Expo Colmar
Serviced by a lift, all rooms are air-conditioned and feature a desk, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and a shower. Facilities for making tea and coffee are also provided.Breakfast is served every morning at Comfort Hotel Expo Colmar. There is also a bar on site where guests can enjoy snacks including hot dishes.Comfort Hotel Expo Colmar is a 10-minute drive from the Wine Route of Alsace and 1,000 feet from Colmar Expo Exhibition Centre. Free private parking is available on site.
water boiling kettle in the room
clean, no smell, free parking
- Free parking, near to the city center. Room is clean and bright. Large bed, nice front desk.
- Very easy to find, with its own car park. Rooms modern and very confortable; arrived late and left early so no much else to notice..
- This was our sixth stopover at this hotel. It always exceeds expectations. You cannot find better .
- The staff both in the evening and morning were super friendly and helpful. We were there on a particularly hot day and our room was nice a cool so I had a wonderful night of sleep. The hotel is near the airport and a quasi industrial area but it’s super easy to get into Colmar with a car, or some of the beautiful small towns near by.
- water boiling kettle in the room
Hôtel Roi Soleil Prestige Colmar
The colorful guest rooms at the Hôtel Roi Soleil Prestige are also air-conditioned and feature a laptop safe. They are all serviced by an elevator.A buffet breakfast is served every morning in the dining area. The hotel offers a jazz-themed lounge bar where guests can relax with a drink and vending machines serving drinks and snacks are also available.The front desk is open 24 hours a day and luggage storage and free parking are available at the hotel.Hôtel Roi Soleil Prestige is one mile from Colmar Exhibition Center. A secure bike shed is available upon request.
- It was just for one night ease to find good parking and a food next door.
- Really comfortable bed and I loved the bath soaps and sampoo.
- Clean, free parking, if you traveling by car nice location but far for walking. Nice room
- The Staff are excellent, My car covered by Snow. and Nice Staff Help us to clean by warm water
- Best breakfast out of the 3 places we stayed. The room was clean but it did have a bad smell that we think was coming from the shower drain.
B&B Hôtel Colmar Expo
Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Colmar Expo is opposite the B&B Hôtel Colmar Expo, while House of the Heads is 1.9 miles away. EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg is 37.9 miles from the property. Charging stations for electric cars are available at this property.
- Very kind and polite staff (especially young man at reception, I forgot ask his name, sorry). Littly far out from city centre (20-25 min on foot) but convenient enough for motorized travellers. Bed was very comfy, very good noise insulation, excellent WiFi. I’m satisfied with that stay.
- helpful new staff who speak good English and an experienced and conscientious supervisor . Great parking and good access to the motorway . The air conditioner really worked and the elevator is fast !
- Very efficient staff, plenty of parking. Hotel easy to find.
- The location is very far away from the city center. There is a bus from the hotel to the city center every 30 minutes, but the bus is not running on Sunday. So prepare to walk. The rooms are very basic, and there was not even a soup for the hand wash. But the room is clean and the stuff was OK.
- The hotel was very suitable furnished, modern and subdued decoreted. The room was very clean and quiet. The staff were very friendly.
Fast Hotel Colmar Houssen
The hotel’s 48 rooms are all equipped with private bathroom with shower, telephone and cable TV.Ideal for outings, sports events and weddings, the hotel also features a restaurant offering local and fresh cuisine.
- Nice place to stay for 1 night. Near the highway. A lot of shopping malls.
- Appropriate place for 1-2 nights if you just need a bed in a easy to reach location. The Fast Hotel is located in a commercial area outside Houssen and about 7-8 km away from the historical part of Colmar. No public transportation available, i.e. car etc. is needed. Right next to the hotel is a supermarket. We used it to stay while on a motorbike tour. Perfect for this purpose. Price is adequate for the value you get.
- Nice and friendly staff, rich breakfast, very comfortable bed, cosy structure with lots of wood and green (not like the “plastic-look” F1), free parking and close to highway exit
- Very clean and very well maintained. Excellent location close to A25 to Basel/Strasbourg. Great dinner served.
Close to the city (by car)
Top Hotels In Riedwihr Alsace Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riedwihr Alsace to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riedwihr Alsace but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riedwihr Alsace. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!