10 Best Hotels To Stay In Riec-sur-Bélon Brittany – Top Hotel Reviews
Riec-sur-Bélon Brittany is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Riec-sur-Bélon Brittany. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Riec-sur-Bélon Brittany. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Riec-sur-Bélon Brittany. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Riec-sur-Bélon Brittany right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Riec-sur-Bélon Brittany with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Riec-sur-bélon Brittany:
Domaine De Kerstinec/Kerland
Each of the uniquely decorated guest rooms has a private bathroom, soundproofing, heating and a TV.Domaine de Kerstinec/Kerland offers a daily breakfast and the restaurant serves regional specialities using seafood from the local area.There are coastal trails just 1,300 feet from the residence and beaches are a 5-minute drive away. Free on-site parking is available for guests exploring the Finistere area by car.
- Clean and comfortable. Very nice staff and good food. Perfect location.
Outlook, and accessability to lovely countryside and Coast.
Restaurant very Good, but pricey !
- le site est exceptionnel, l’ambiance feutrée et apaisante
- Les croissants étaient surgelés, le diner très cher pour en entrée des crêpes fourrées sans rien dedans quasiment et un verre de vin ridicule. personnel de table sans sens de l’accueil
- La vue, voir photos , le restaurant, le petit déjeuner , la situation
Le Domaine de Pont Aven Art Gallery Resort
Free WiFi access and a flat-screen TV are standard equipment in all rooms and apartments at Le Domaine de Pont Aven Art Gallery Resort. Each has a private bathroom with a bathtub or shower.A buffet breakfast is available daily and can be taken outdoors in warmer weather. The air-conditioned brasserie proudly displays the works of local artists. Guests can also relax in the bar and reception area, which opens onto the 100m² terrace.
- Beautiful location with garden and easy access on foot to the center of Pont-Aven. Modern interior design and spacious rooms for a comfortable stay. Pet friendly!
- Staff at check in were very friendly and welcoming. Providing a cleaning pack was a great idea
- Comfortable and big room, good breakfast, walking distance to the city, comfortable parking place
- It’s just a nice place to stay 🙂 In one of the prettiest little towns in Brittany 🙂
- Everything was just perfect! Just beware of the stairs you will have to take down to the citycenter!
Les Ajoncs D’or
Many famous painters lived in Pont-Aven, including Paul Gauguin. That is why all rooms have been renovated in the spirits on these artists.Les Ajoncs D’or’s restaurant serves daily buffet breakfast and regional cuisine, with seafood. You can also relax and have a drink on the outdoor terrace.Take a walk along the Aven River, or to the Bois d’Amour, which inspired so many painters. The hotel is also located right next to the city’s fine arts museum, where you can discover the Pont-Aven school. Other nearby activities include fishing, cycling and horse riding.Brest Airport is an hour’s drive away and Nantes Airport is a 2-hour drive from the property.
- A traditional hotel, at the very heart of this beautiful town. Our room with its large windows looked out onto the square. Tasteful furnishings and a good sized bathroom all went to make this a really pleasant place to stay. The staff were very welcoming and loved our dogs. On top of that, the hotel restaurant was really excellent and not over-priced for the quality of the food. Would really recommend this hotel – and do eat here.
- the location was fantastic, in the center of town right next to the museum, the staff was friendly and accommodating and went out of their way to help us wth everything we needed .. i would highly recommend this hotel without reservation ..
- Great location, a lot of athmosphere (Gauguin lived in this hotel for months) and the restaurant is simply wonderful.
- Location, on square in centre of village. Excellent breakfast. Lovely village with pleasant pub to eat in if restaurant is closed, including Sundays.
- A very relaxing venue with a warm welcome, excellent cuisine and very good service.
Hôtel Du Port Et De L’aven
Guest rooms at the Hôtel Du Port et De L’aven are divided between 2 buildings. The Hotel de Port has some rooms that overlook the port, and the others are at the Hotel De L’aven, which is located in the same street and features a private garden. They each have a flat-screen TV, private bathroom and some offer sea views.The restaurant features a terrace which overlooks the port. Traditional cuisine is prepared with local produce. The hotel offers guests a dinner option, available upon reservation.This is a great place to stay for exploring the surrounding coastal paths and the hiking trail 34. There is also a sailing school on the beach. This family-run hotel is open from April to September.
- Port Aven is a small, peaceful seafront hamlet with a easy access to the beach and coast path
- This hotel provided one of the highlights of 4 weeks in France and Spain. The room and view were outstanding and the owners friendly and helpful. The restaurant is excellent and the owner chef has a great touch with food. She is to be congratulated. Breakfasts were great and the location of this hotel can not be bettered. It is so quite at nights that you can here the owls !
- The view from the restaurant and terrace of the sunlight on the sea and boats had a quiet magic that was entrancing
- Quiet, comfortable and clean with welcoming staff and good breakfasts close to an exquisite harbour and gorgeous sandy beach featuring a great inexpensive restaurant. In a good location for Pont Aven and Concarneux.
The location, it was just perfect, and the beach restaurant was excellent.
Our room had good view and was clean and comfortable.
Sorry we only booked one night but I’m sure we will be back again.
La Chaumière Roz-Aven
Rooms at the Roz-Aven Chaumiere is equipped with a flat-screen TV and satellite channels. They each have a private bathroom.A continental breakfast is served daily. Guests can also relax in the hotel’s bar and tea room, which offers a range of drinks and pastries.
- A beautiful view of the river with its extreme tidal movement from our window. The best breakfast for our entire 4 week holiday, both in presentation and taste. So many delicious things to choose from. An easy walk into the very picturesque town of Pont Aven. The staff were friendly and welcoming. We would definitely stay again if the opportunity arose.
- It’s a charming pub type hotel, very picturesque in a lovely small town. Breakfast is healthy and different.
- Excellent location, lovely view of the river from our room.
- The breakfast was exceptional, very good that is and unusual. Every table receives a tray with masses of individual dishes, more than any normal person can eat, with much that was either local produce or actually home made. Was perfect for us. I’ve never seen anything like it in all my travels. Pastries and bread were also high quality. Service very friendly.
- unworthy of its three stars, a clean well kept place. the owners, however, are deeply unsuited to the job. whether shy or unhappy, they seemed especially unwelcoming. i departed a day early.
Les Chambres de Rosmadec
Each room is equipped with a TV and has a classic décor. A bathtub is fitted in each of the private bathrooms.A continental breakfast is prepared every morning.Moulin de Rosmadec is accessible via the N165 motorway. Quimperlé is 10.6 miles away.
- delightful new owner ( of 1 week) room was clean and spacious
- Lovely location just at the river bank, very beautiful old mill site. Parking. Very clean and tidy.
- Excellent location. Large spacious room. Comfortable. Everyone was really friendly.
- Excellent location in the centre of the town and alongside the picturesque stream and old mills. A beautiful outlook from our window. Big comfortable be$ in a really good size room. Good heating.
- Very nice and friendly staff. Clean and comfortable room, property is located in the heart of the city.
Les Moulins Du Duc
Decorated with original stone walls and exposed beams, the stylish guest rooms include a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Some rooms also offer views of the river or the lake.The garden features an old mill dating back from the 16th century, which was once owned by the Duke of Bretagne, in which you will find an art gallery and a shop.An à la carte continental breakfast is prepared every morning. Breakfast can be taken in the comfort of your room and the hotel offers special diet menus in the restaurant. Packed lunches can be prepared upon request.
- Welcoming staff and beautiful setting. Pool very clean and easy to use. Calm and peaceful in beautiful surroundings. Attractive room and facilities.
Dinner v good front of house staff very helpful and the manager? As good
as you will find!! Who held it together and they need to keep keep that
Chief or they are doomed!
The surroundings are stunningly beautiful.
Superb restaurant, but not cheap. This was apparently it’s main selling point and purpose in life.
- Restaurants wine on offer was very, very expensive !!
- Super location, friendly and welcoming, room excellent
Hotel Les Mimosas
At the hotel, all rooms include a desk. Hotel Les Mimosas provides some rooms that feature a terrace, and all rooms come with a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Guest rooms have a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Lorient is 19 miles from Hotel Les Mimosas, while Quimper is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Guipavas Airport, 52 miles from the hotel.
- Charming people who were anxious that we should be comfortable and that we would have everything we needed. Room had terrace overlooking river and being on the terrace was just superb. Food was really good, both dinner and breakfast. Lift to the room and bedroom was decorated really nicely.
- Fabulous stay . Beautiful location, positively gorgeous staff both in the restaurant and the hotel . The Valentine menu was second to none and incredibly good value for money. We shall be back !
The breakfast was quite good.
The cafe was nicely situated, nice view.
The rooms are nice. The room we stayed had 3 windows with very beautiful views.
- the staff, the location and the property were excellent
- The stunning views of Pont-Aven from our bedroom window, the relaxed but friendly welcome from the staff, the comfort and quiet of our bedroom.
Manoir De Kertalg
Manoir de Kertalg features elegant rooms offering all the facilities you may dream of. They are spacious and each room has a personality of its own. They are decorated with warm and bright colors and some rooms offer a four-poster bed.During your stay, enjoy the beach and the golf courses. The surroundings offer many recreational activities such as biking, sailing, horseback riding.
- We were able to upgrade to one of the larger rooms from the one we booked on-line. Our large room was very comfortable and elegantly furnished in a traditional style. The hotel is located on an estate, overlooking a grand country house and beautiful, spacious, well-kept grounds. The staff, especially the manager and co-owner, Brann, were very friendly and helpful. Our room and the hotel were impreccably clean. All in all it was a five star experience; we loved our stay there, the charming area and simple but delicious food in the nearby restaurants Brann recommended. We were quite sad to leave.
- Absolutely beautiful place we will be coming back. The host and staff were so helpful and friendly
Really really helpful staff in sorting out a problem.
- Location, location, location! Wonderful boutique hotel. The owners are very friendly and helped us map out for the us where to go to discover the island. Home made breakfast every day… We could walk from the hotel to many restaurants and little shop in town and stroll for a nice walk after dinner….
- The attention to detail. The caring consideration of the staff, particularly the owner.
Hotel ibis Quimperlé offers 51 cosy, modern and spacious guestrooms equipped with modern en suite facilities. They provide a comfortable living space away from home.The hotel features a bar that serves snacks 24h/24 and meeting/function rooms for private functions and meetings. A buffet breakfast composed of sweet and savoury dishes such as eggs, fruit salad, yogurts and juices is served every day. Pastries baked on site and fresh French Madeleine cakes are also on offer, as well as a hot beverage and a piece of fruit to take away. Outside of regular breakfast hours guests can also enjoy a lighter option, available from 04:00.Boat trips can be made to Belle Ile, Ile de Groix and Houat near the hotel. The towns of Pont Aven, Concarneau, Lorient and Quimper are just 20 minutes away for guest who want to visit the surrounding area.
- I’ve stayed here several times. It is normally good value for money, the staff are polite and there’s a reasonable choice for breakfast. Parking is safe and secure.
- Room was clean and bed was comfortable. Good free WiFi. Good shower.
- Very nice service with fast Check-in, Parking place and proper rooms.
- Handy for main roads, nice and quiet (we stayed at a weekend) easy parking and very nice staff
- 6 of us in the group, cycling trip happy to store our bike’s and a feast for breakfast and a beer in the evening. perfect.
Top Hotels In Riec-sur-bélon Brittany Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Riec-sur-Bélon Brittany to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Riec-sur-Bélon Brittany but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Riec-sur-Bélon Brittany. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!