10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ridgway Colorado – Top Hotel Reviews
Ridgway Colorado is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ridgway Colorado. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ridgway Colorado. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ridgway Colorado. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ridgway Colorado right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ridgway Colorado with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ridgway Colorado:
Ridgway Lodge and Suites
Just off Route 550 between the Sneffels and Cimmaron Mountain Ranges, this Colorado hotel features an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna. It serves a daily continental breakfast. Ridgway State Park is 8 miles away.Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms at Ridgway Lodge and Suites. Rooms include a satellite TV with HBO movie channels, a microwave and a refrigerator and a coffee maker. All guest rooms provide mountain views.Guests of Lodge and Suites Ridgway can go for a workout in the on-site fitness center. For convenience, a guest laundromat is available. Vending machines featuring drinks and snacks are on site.Ridgway Reservoir is 7 miles from this hotel. Telluride Regional Airport is 39 miles away. Black Canyon of the Gunnison National Park is a 48 minute drive away.
- The breakfast toast was great. The staff was helpful and friendly.
- The staff were very accommodating. There was a minimal exercise room and guest laundry. It was close to our family which is why we were there.
- Room, location and 5am breakfast before going out to photograph sunrise over the autumn colours.
- The location was close to nearby stores and restaurants, which was very convenient. Room was mostly clean except for tub.
- Very adequate. Nothing fancy. Clean and very friendly. Will stay again.
Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a hot spring bath, Twin Peaks Lodge & Hot Springs offers accommodations in Ouray. The hotel has a year-round outdoor pool and fitness center, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar.Some rooms include a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared lounge at the property.A number of activities are available in the area, such as skiing, biking and hiking. The nearest airport is Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport, 53 miles from Twin Peaks Lodge.
- The beds are comfortable, and the property is very quiet.
- The views where breathtaking.. tubs hot and clean for mineral springs. Water falls fed the tubs comforting and beautiful 😊
- The staff were friendly and genuine. The room was cozy and had everything advertised on the website. However, it was not a “new” as it looks in the photos. This wasn’t a big deal as it was still a nice room but just something to consider. The location is great as it is just a short walk/very short drive to Main Street (shopping/dining/etc). The pizza from the on-site restaurant was exceptionally delicious!
- Beds were super comfy,views from location were outstanding,staff was very friendly,liked that we had free breakfast which was good and extra goodies with a beautiful fireplace in lobby.
- Everything was amazing. The view was breath taking when I awoke this morning.
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Ouray Inn is located in Ouray.Each room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Some units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms come with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the inn. The nearest airport is Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport, 53 miles from Ouray Inn.
- Cheese & wine offered in the late afternoon. Great breakfast.
- The breakfast is great but the atmosphere….you just cant beat it! And the management really cares about their guests and it shows. They have a lifetime returning customer with me!
- If you want mediocre chain franchise accommodations this ain’t it. Very pleasant and personable service in a mom and pop setting with wood paneling on a quiet off street. Don’t forget to check out the newly redone Ouray Hot Springs down the road. Breakfast was hot and delightful with eggs done to perfection. Wine and cheese out for early evening arrivals. Great value …just wonderful !
- We loved the wine and cheese event as well as the warm breakfast. Our hostess, Kim, is very friendly and helpful and we appreciated all of the extra touches in the room and the common areas!
- The owner was a joy and very accommodating. The place has a adorable little cabin feel. Very clean and welcoming.
Ouray Victorian Inn
On the banks of the Uncompahgre River, this hotel features outdoor natural hot tubs and guest rooms with views of the San Juan Mountains and free Wi-Fi. Ouray Hot Springs Pool is a 3-minute drive away.A sitting area with a flat-screen TV is provided in each room at Ouray Victorian Inn. Each air-conditioned room includes a small refrigerator, a coffee maker and a hairdryer. Dog-friendly rooms are available.Breakfast at Victorian Inn Ouray varies and may include fresh eggs, oatmeal with a variety of toppings, freshly made Belgian waffles, fruit, bread, juice and coffee, tea or hot chocolate. A light continental breakfast is served during the low season months from November to mid-December and mid-March to mid-May.Guests of Ouray Victorian can take advantage of a children’s playground. Guests can enjoy 360 degree views of the San Juan Mountains from the garden.Ouray Ice Park and Box Canyon Park are a 2-minute drive from this hotel. Ouray Main Street is an 8-minute walk away. Telluride Ski Resort is 51 miles away.
- Great location. Walking distance to Box Canyon and to World class Ice climbing. Hop Skip to down town. Very clean rooms. If you are traveling with a pet, Pet park in walking distance, Location, Location.
- The quiet hours especially. The privacy of the property
- Excellent place to stay. Saw 3 large deer around the corner from the hotel on our morning walk. Hot tubs at the hotel were great as City hot springs pool was not hot. Beautiful setting!
- The Staff went out of there way to help us with reservations for diner… The were simply great
- Convenient, good location. Bed was very comfortable. Clean. Owners open and helpful.
St. Elmo Hotel
This Historic Ouray area hotel provides a sauna and hot tub for guest relaxation. Unique rooms feature antique furnishings. Hot springs are less than a 15 minute walk from the hotel.Free Wi-Fi and free wired internet is available at the St. Elmo Hotel. An private bathroom has free toiletries for guest convenience.Bon Ton, offering Italian cuisine, features dinner daily.Box Canyon Falls is a 5 minute walk from the Hotel St. Elmo. Ouray Ice Park is less than a mile away.
- Historic building. Wonderful staff. Interesting restaurant below property
- Location, aesthetics, staff. Wonderful views from breakfast room.
- Frankly, we love this place. It’s clean and location is awesome. The owners always remember us and welcome us like we our coming home. Our room was lovely! It had a deck with a amazing view and steam shower. They cook a really nice full breakfast and have a happy hour in the evening, After a full day off enjoying beautiful Ouray and visiting their shops and fun people and is the perfect end to a perfect day in Colorado!
Loved the decor of the hotel, beautifully restored in Victorian style.
Attractive rooms and sitting areas. Everything in excellent condition.
- The entire hotel was spectacularly furnished…old Victorian….just lovely…..staff was family related and so welcoming day and night. The town is adorable and full of interesting places to explore….we were there for the bluegrass festival in Telluride…a little farther than we thought but worth the stay at St.Elmos……loved it!
Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Columbus Hotel offers accommodations in Ouray.Some rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms have views of the mountains or city. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property.The nearest airport is Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport, 53 miles from the property.
- The room was cozy and clean. And the staff was helpful when we needed anything.
- Breakfast was at a local restaurant and included in the price. Got to choose from 4 options. No substitutions and drinks were not included.
- Located right downtown in Ouray, it was easy to walk to everyplace that I wanted to go. If you are looking to get away from our hectic modern lifestyle for a few days, this is the place.
- Great location. Old hotel with a lot of character. Nice staff.
- Breakfast at a restaurant across the street was good, but they charged me for coffee!?!
Beaumont Hotel and Spa – Adults Only
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Beaumont Hotel and Spa – Adults Only offers accommodations in Ouray. Free private parking is available on site.Some rooms have a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels, Blu-ray playerand DVD player are featured.There is a 24-hour front desk and shops at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as skiing and hiking. The nearest airport is Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport, 53 miles from Beaumont Hotel and Spa.
- Magnificent old hotel restored to perfection and totally modernized – It’s a wonderful experience being here!
- Great hotel, great staff, very clean but the breakfast is very limited, not too many options.
- Beautifully refurbished with just enough modern amenities like heating/fans/shower/spa.
- The staff at the hotel was friendly and helpful. The Spa was extremely well done,and the massages were excellent.
- The room was a suite, so the bedroom and living area were separate and large. The bathroom was amazing. Very deep tub for soaking and great water pressure for showers.
The Ouray Main Street Inn
Featuring free WiFi, The Ouray Main Street Inn offers pet-friendly accommodations in Ouray. Free parking is available on site.Every room includes a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a microwave and a small refrigerator. Each room is equipped with a private bathroom.
- It is old but very well-kept I am very clean bedroom was very large easy to get to write on main street very friendly
- We LOVED the town. We had never been there, enjoyed sight seeing and the surrounding towns
- This was like staying in a B & B except without the breakfast part. It was a refurbished old house with five guest rooms. Our room was very nicely decorated and had some nice extras-like ground coffee and home made breakfast bread.
Amazing,beautiful little town.
People are very welcoming.
It’s really a gem
- The two bedroom suite was great. The towels were so soft and fluffy and Steve greeted us with homemade delicious bread that his wife made. We would love to stay here again!
San Juan Chalet
Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, San Juan Chalet is located in Ouray.Each room is fitted with a TV with satellite channels. Certain rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub.Gunnison-Crested Butte Regional Airport is 53 miles away.
- Very cozy yet roomy, private, pet friendly, amazing views from the upstairs room. Friendly hosts, and quiet for how close to the Main Street. We will be returning soon!
- Not really any interaction with proprietor. Spoke with housekeeper who told us where we were staying. The property was beautiful, private, within walking distance to main area of town. Pet friendly. Quiet.
- Very nice room. Quiet yet very close to the main street and restaurants. The town was fabulous. Good food and lots to do – the views were incredible. A beautiful place.
Check in and out very easy and friendly.
Location very sweet.
- This place was so cute, and perfect for me and a friend who were visiting the area! It was clean, cozy, and absolutely adorable. Would much rather prefer staying there over a hotel anyday, and if we are ever in the area again, we would most definitely stay there!
Hotel Ouray – Adults Only
Hotel Ouray offers accommodation in Ouray, located a 49.7 miles drive from Telluride.Every room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Certain rooms have a seating area for your convenience. The rooms come with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a business centre at the property.The nearest airport is Montrose Regional Airport, 38.2 miles from the property. Silverton Ski resorts are 19.9 miles from the property.
- Staff were all friendly. Excellent walkable location. Very clean facilities.
My husband and I loved everything about the Hotel Ouray !! Just Beautiful . We will be planning to stay there Agian in the near future .
Just Awesome ! ❤️
- Hotel had a great uplifting feel! Super clean and very well taken care of!!! Beautiful!!
- The friendly and comfortable personality projected by the staff and accommodations overall.
- Modest, comfortable antique place to hang your hat.
Top Hotels In Ridgway Colorado Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ridgway Colorado to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ridgway Colorado but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ridgway Colorado. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!