10 Best Hotels To Stay In Ridgefield New Jersey – Top Hotel Reviews
Ridgefield New Jersey is beautiful and has lots of hotels. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best hotels in Ridgefield New Jersey. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Ridgefield New Jersey. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Ridgefield New Jersey. To see which hotel sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best hotel and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 hotels of which we think are the best hotels in Ridgefield New Jersey right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular hotels in Ridgefield New Jersey with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Hotels In Ridgefield New Jersey:
Days Inn Ridgefield NJ
Ideally located a short drive from New York City attractions, this hotel offers convenient access to I-95 and I-80, and many free amenities and facilities, including a fitness center.The Days Inn Ridgefield is situated only a short distance from the Lincoln Tunnel, leading directly to the center of Manhattan. There is also a bus station nearby, offering easy and instant access to New York City/Manhattan. The hotel is also only minutes from Meadowlands Sports Complex, Izod Center and Giants Stadium.Guests at the Ridgefield Days Inn can begin the day with a free continental breakfast and a free weekday newspaper. The hotel also features free high-speed internet access along with on-site laundry facilities.
- There was one man at the front desk that was very helpful besides that the manager was a bit** you would think she would want to help the customer but she is very rude and condescending
- I didn’t get the room with amenities I booked for!
- It was clean and the windows opened to smoke and vent out. Simple and had everything I needed; to sleep
- The room was very clean and the staff was nice, too.
- A very affordable nice place to rest. The king sized bed is superb!
Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park
This Ridgefield Park, New Jersey hotel is 14 miles from LaGuardia Airport. The hotel features an indoor pool and a gym while guest rooms provide free Wi-Fi and cable TV.Guest rooms at the Hampton Inn Ridgefield Park are furnished with a microwave, a refrigerator and coffee facilities. Each air-conditioned room includes a work desk.Ridgefield Park Hampton Inn offers a business center with fax and photocopying services for guest use. Free parking is possible at the hotel.Fairleigh Dickinson University is a 15 minute drive from the hotel. The New York Penn Station – Amtrak NYP is 12 miles away.
- Great location. Clean. Very friendly staff. Good free breakfast?
- Staff extra courteous. Danish was like part of the family seeing to our every need and going the extra mile. We even joked he must sleep there, because it felt like he was there when we would leave in the morning for NY and when we would arrived very late coming back. Complimentary coffee, tea, and hot chocolate in the lobby 24/7. Breakfast was excellent and saved us time and money not having to grab something before sight seeing in the city. Waffles, cereal, toast, eggs, biscuits, etc. You could not ask for a more complete breakfast. And the lady who put it all together kept it stocked, hot and clean. Be sure and tip her a couple of bucks. Same as wait staff. Rooms were CLEAN, spacious and comfortable and I would not only recommend others to stay here but if ever back in NY, I will stay here as well
- The staff is very hospitable… Hotel is clean and rooms are comfortable
- Exceptional customer standards on the person at the cafeteria at breakfast time also cleaning staff members very helpful and efficient.
The hotel was exceptionally quiet despite the proximity to the main road.
The staff were all friendly and professional.
The room was clean, so clean it would put most hospitals to shame.
Clean fresh bedding every day was a nice luxury.
Car park is ample sized, even for our XL SUV.
The room was comfortable, larger than expected and well appointed. No damaged fittings, everything worked. Good shower too.
Hotel location was great for touring NJ, especially the for the large (massive) malls if you like shopping.
The price point for this quality hotel is brilliant value. 4 nights in NJ was the same cost as 1 night in Boston in a similar quality hotel.
Best Western Fort Lee
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Best Western Fort Lee offers accommodations in Fort Lee. Free private parking is available on site.A flat-screen TV is available.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New York City is 7 miles from Best Western Fort Lee, and Brooklyn is 12 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 8 miles from the property.
- This was convenient to where I currently work. The staff was very good and courteous. Overall, if needed, I would come back and stay.
- Clean and comfy room, loved the reception area with beverages available 24/7, and friendly staff
- The front desk was very helpful. I accidently put the wrong date when I booked the reservation. she helped me get a room the same day I needed it with any problems and it was 11:00 at night. she was very helpful.
- Front desk staff was helpful…Price is cheap considering how close it is to NYC…breakfast is open until 11 and decent.
Water pressure great
Room spaces great
Bigelow tea bags..variety available for breakfast nice touch
Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park
Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park offers accommodations in Ridgefield Park. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Every room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The hotel also provides car rental. New York City is 6 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park, and Brooklyn is 11 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 9 miles from Hilton Garden Inn Ridgefield Park.
- This was my 4th or 5th time and it is my favorite in the area. My rooms have ALWAYS been clean and staff have ALWAYS been friendly and accomodating. The decor also has a clean and comofrtable look as well as being current. It is also a fairly quiet hotel which is not easy to find in this area. So its my first choice in the area because I know I will have no worries when I stay there.
- The hotel was very clean and workers were really helpful
- I enjoyed my stay and so did my partner.. we had a great time.
- Staff was excellent and breakfast in the lobby was outstanding.
- Staff was excellent! Rooms good size and very clean! Great beds and linens!
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Secaucus – Meadowlands
Red Roof Inn PLUS+ Secaucus – Meadowlands offers accommodations in Secaucus.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The rooms have a private bathroom. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.New York City is 5 miles from Red Roof Inn Secaucus – Meadowlands, and Brooklyn is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Newark Liberty International Airport, 9 miles from the property.
- Very easy entrance and exit from the highway (Route 3). Nice views of the Hackensack River and not-too-distant Meadowlands. Some eating options across the street.
- The bed was large and roomy located rite next to dunkin donuts a plus
- Was looking for a cheap hotel not too far from the city, and this is exactly that. We didn’t have any unreasonable expectations, we just didn’t want to spend big on the hotel as we intended to be in the room very little.
- pillows were great, check in process was quick and easy and the person at the front desk was very nice.
Great location, not to far from bus stop to get into New York City , great takeaways across the rd, peaceful and very comfy bed and room maids daily.
Reception staff helpful and overall would defo stay here again , why pay top dollar in New York City when you have hotels line this not to far away
Holiday Inn – GW Bridge Fort Lee-NYC Area
Holiday Inn – GW Bridge Fort Lee-NYC Area is located in Fort Lee, just 7 miles from New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 12 miles from Holiday Inn – GW Bridge Fort Lee-NY, and Queens is 10 miles away. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 8 miles from Holiday Inn – GW Bridge Fort Lee-NYC Area.
- Friendly staff, clean rooms, comfortable beds, and great dining.
- The large black gentleman at the front desk was the best asset you guys had. we came in at midnight and he was great. very good manners. then the next morning he was there and he spoke and said good morning. it is nice when employees are nice. the lady in connies restuart was good as well.
- Comfy beds and woman in the breakfast room was very pleasant
- Very comfy bed. 2 min by car from the GW bridge – 19 min to get downtown NYC. Breakfast was very satisfying. Wifi great. Overall great experience
- The eggs seemed like they were from powdered, not real. Room was not cleaned on Sunday despite our being absent til 4pm. The maid offered at 5pm to clean but we declined.
Ramada Inn Rochelle Park/Paramus Area
Ramada Inn Rochelle Park/Paramus Area is located in Rochelle Park, just 12 miles from New York City. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this hotel is air conditioned and features a TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Brooklyn is 16 miles from Ramada Rochelle Paramus, and Queens is 16 miles away. LaGuardia Airport is 15 miles from the property.
The room was ok, clean. Nothing that could exceed my expectations.
The location is the main reason why we stayed there. We had an appointment near the hotel, and the next day we decided to go to NYC. The bus stop it’s just besides the hotel, cost $4.50 (one way per person), takes ~50 min to get Port Authority (Manhattan).
- The breakfast is really good. There are many choices.
- Bed was comfortable and clean. Room was always stocked with towels and soaps
- I stayed at the Hilton in Hasbrouck Hts., a couple of weeks earlier, there was no refrig or microwave in our room
- Very close to where my meetings were and had a great sports bar attached to the Hotel ( 201 Sports Bar and Grill)
- The room was ok, clean. Nothing that could exceed my expectations.
Super 8 North Bergen
Super 8 North Bergen is located in North Bergen, 3 miles from New York City and 6 miles from Brooklyn.All rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms have a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queens is 8 miles from Super 8 North Bergen, and Bronx is 7 miles from the property. The nearest airport is LaGuardia Airport, 9 miles from Super 8 North Bergen.
- We were not able to eat breakfast because it was too late. But overall everything was excellent.
- The concierge staff was nice and helpful. Breakfast was ok. The room was acceptable. The shuttle to new york city was convenient.
- Room and bathroom appeared clean. Room has good refrigerator, adequate furniture, and a safe. Bed was firm and comfortable. Shuttle bus stops at motel for trip to Manhattan at cost of $3 per person. Wait for bus was less than 10 minutes each day. It makes multiple stops on way and trip can take an hour during morning rush. However, it is much easier than driving yourself. Bus pickup at Bus Transit Authority for return trip at $3.25 per person. Bus drops off near motel, but you have to pay close attention to get off at your stop. Return trip in evening is very quick (10-15 minutes), but have to wait a bit while bus loads. Bus runs until midnight, but I don’t know if that is the last time it leaves the bus terminal.
No issues. Friendly, helpful staff. The good-low cost shuttle to NYC that comes right to the front door, free parking, clean room, friendly staff
The bad- wifi was iffey, breakfast was way too crowded and not alot to offer, but it was free so what can you say
- The woman who checked us in was very upbeat and friendly. She gave us such a wonderfully warm welcome and detailed explanation of the property.
Econo Lodge Meadowlands
This Carlstadt, New Jersey hotel is within a 5-minute drive of the Meadowlands Sport Complex, which features a racetrack and football stadium. The hotel offers free Wi-Fi in every room.Econo Lodge Meadowlands rooms include a microwave and refrigerator. Rooms are equipped with a coffee maker and cable TV.Meadowlands Econo Lodge provides guests with a 24-hour business center and laundry facilities. The hotel also offers indoor parking. A complimentary grab-and-go breakfast comprising pastry, fruits, water and coffee is offered every morning.Econo Lodge is within a 20-minute drive to the Empire State Building and Rockefeller Center. Newark International Airport is within a 25-minute drive of the hotel. The Giorgio NY Outlet Store is within a 5-minute walk of the hotel.
- It’s spacey, clean, comfort bed, quite, free parking, perfect to rest.
- The location was good if you don’t wanna stay in NYC with a car but get there fast, bus station across the street, bus gies every 30 mins approx.
- Value for money is Good. Bus stop for New York is close.
- Comfortable room, friendly desk clerk, well lit parking
- I really liked the huge waterfall shower. Once we got the hot tub to the right temp, I enjoyed it somewhat as well. We liked watching a little tv in the living room. And having the ice machine was good. I also enjoyed the breakfast. Maybe could have like a menu guide that has all the hospitality things like where the ice is, what time is breakfast in case we didn’t ask, maybe a TV guide, how to work the tub if it doesnt work. Maybe a phone in the room to call the front desk?
Meadowlands View Hotel
Meadowlands View Hotel is located in North Bergen, 3.2 miles from New York City and 6 miles from Brooklyn. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room is equipped with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area for your convenience. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk, an ATM, a shared lounge and a gift shop at the property.Queens is 8 miles from Meadowlands View Hotel, and Bronx is 7 miles from the property. LaGuardia Airport is 9 miles away.
- Free parking, Staff was friendly. Bathroom was spacious. The toilet has a bidet.
- nice breakfast included….shuttle to NYC very convenient…….staff were great ….Bed was comfy with nice feeling linens.
- The bed was great & pillows were fluffy, very clean room.
Easy to find the hotel
Helpful and sweet receptionist
The room was spacious
The lifts were efficient
- Was not explained how to access at check in. I was not given an access code to log in.
Top Hotels In Ridgefield New Jersey Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best hotels to stay in Ridgefield New Jersey to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best hotel because there are just so many places to stay in Ridgefield New Jersey but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best hotels in Ridgefield New Jersey. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!